Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,061 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother (59136 Views)

New Photo Of Patience Jonathan / Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! / Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Nobody: 1:19am On Jul 31, 2013
xykms101: You are nothing but a male bimbo and a git from yaba left.

I am not bro, I am simply a man who has exhausted needs, wants and desires in life. I live for happiness and fun, I can not say the same about many others who find no fun in love but seriousness in quest for coins negating the very essence of living. Join me in my quest for happiness and all other things shall be added unto you.
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Nobody: 1:20am On Jul 31, 2013
Billyonaire:

I am not bro, I am simply a man who has exhausted needs, wants and desires in life. I live for happiness and fun, I can not say the same about many others who find no fun in love but seriousness in quest for coins negating the very essence of living. Join me in my quest for happiness and all other things shall be added unto you.

You are amazing MR Bils..I hope its not just in mouth oo
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 31, 2013
xykms101: See your life.
My life is perfect, I love it here and I am thrilled. Take away the negative energies in you and things might just turn around. Love me and you will earn a place in the citadels of success.
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by horlabiyi(m): 1:22am On Jul 31, 2013
Attention Seeker . I guess e never own jet
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Nobody: 1:26am On Jul 31, 2013
Julieccentric:

You are amazing MR Bils..I hope its not just in mouth oo

No be mouth, sweerie. My life is a testament of realism of love of the infinite energy and I truly hope others can be blessed the way I am.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Nobody: 1:31am On Jul 31, 2013
horlabiyi: Attention Seeker . I guess e never own jet
I dont own a jet, not yet, and I am not interested in a jet. What I need from the cosmic energy is a nice Helicopter and am working towards putting it on the roof of my house, gonna be useful using it to visit my mom at Niger Delta every weekend. That's just the reason I need it. I love that woman than any other thing ever created by the infinite energies.
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Nobody: 1:34am On Jul 31, 2013
Billyonaire: I dont own a jet, not yet, and I am not interested in a jet. What I need from the cosmic energy is a nice Helicopter and am working towards putting it on the roof of my house, gonna be useful using it to visit my mom at Niger Delta every weekend. That's just the reason I need it. I love that woman than any other thing ever created by the infinite energies.

I think the guy was talking about the vision-filled pastor and not you. I could be wrong anyway

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Ahan74: 1:35am On Jul 31, 2013
baby_123: Somebody is eyeing Lagos State money. This guy doesnt know Tinubu is a muslim. Alfa's will get the prayer money. Sorry guy. Do your research well before you come out with a format. smiley

Is true that Alfas may likely get Tinube's money. But Tinubu's money is not Lagos state money, I mean both are different entities.
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Nobody: 1:36am On Jul 31, 2013
Julieccentric:

I think the guy was talking about the vision-filled pastor and not you. I could be wrong anyway
Apologies then.
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:42am On Jul 31, 2013
People like this should rot in jail. Tinubu should arrest the pastor and let him face penalty of spreading life threat in the disguise of prediction.

Op, pls can you tell me the address of the church? If tinubu do not die after may 29, 2015, his church building should be denomish, the pastor should rot in jail and all his like pastors arrested.

Nigeria shouldn't tolerate this public nuisancy....the pastor is spreading this false prediction in order to make public recognision or he wants tinubu to raise his church fund.

We need to play like china sometime. Arrest pastors like this same way china police arrest people for spreading end of the world rumours with their fake mayan calender prediction.
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by xykms101: 1:43am On Jul 31, 2013
Billyonaire: Apologies then.
Buhahahaha! Billyonaire the woman wrapper.
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by xykms101: 1:48am On Jul 31, 2013
FOLYKAZE: People like this should rot in jail. Tinubu should arrest the pastor and let him face penalty of spreading life threat in the disguise of prediction.

Op, pls can you tell me the address of the church? If tinubu do not die after may 29, 2015, his church building should be denomish, the pastor should rot in jail and all his like pastors arrested.

Nigeria shouldn't tolerate this public nuisancy....the pastor is spreading this false prediction in order to make public recognision or he wants tinubu to raise his church fund.

We need to play like china sometime. Arrest pastors like this same way china police arrest people for spreading end of the world rumours with their fake mayan calender prediction.
Why taking the whole stuff persona? the hustling pastor is only playing his card to keep soul and body together. Man must survive you know.
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Nobody: 1:49am On Jul 31, 2013
xykms101: Buhahahaha! Billyonaire the woman wrapper.
Yes, I am. my love for women knows no bound.
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Nobody: 1:52am On Jul 31, 2013
Billyonaire: Yes, I am. my love for women knows no bound.

Simply ignore that buca guy..check out his profile pix.
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Nobody: 2:00am On Jul 31, 2013
Julieccentric:

Simply ignore that buca guy..check out his profile pix.

You are right baby, seems he is trying to grow out of peer review pressures. His weirdness is discombobulating.
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by xykms101: 2:04am On Jul 31, 2013
Billyonaire:

You are right baby, seems he is trying to grow out of peer review pressures. His weirdness is discombobulating.
Despite the fact you are here with that chick, she's stil busy checking sizes of d1ck in men trousers. I don't believe you can handle that chick alone.
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by 360command: 2:12am On Jul 31, 2013
omo, person wey give the title of this post made me laugh. just came to write it.. wow! i am so laughing!!!!!!!
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Nobody: 2:15am On Jul 31, 2013
xykms101: Despite the fact you are here with that chick, she's stil busy checking sizes of d1ck in men trousers. I don't believe you can handle that chick alone.

Am contented with Bill's own, time to sleep!
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Nobody: 2:16am On Jul 31, 2013
xykms101: Despite the fact you are here with that chick, she's stil busy checking sizes of d1ck in men trousers. I don't believe you can handle that chick alone.
That shouldnt be your problem, should it ?
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by xykms101: 2:22am On Jul 31, 2013
Julieccentric:

Am contented with Bill's own, time to sleep!
Then stay off my profile.
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by BinghiNya(m): 2:22am On Jul 31, 2013
Another hardworking Igbo pastor, christianity is a joke of a religion any fool could claim inspiration from God. I rather worship baal
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Nobody: 2:24am On Jul 31, 2013
xykms101: Then stay off my profile.

Ok sir..can we sleep now?
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by xykms101: 2:24am On Jul 31, 2013
Billyonaire:
That shouldnt be your problem, should it ?
Yeah it is, i heard her whispering to me.
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Ebestsmscom: 2:28am On Jul 31, 2013
Una wan kill this man before his time.
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by xykms101: 2:28am On Jul 31, 2013
Julieccentric:

Ok sir..can we sleep now?
i'm not holding you Nne or are you stil on the matter? I may give it to you if billy is full of mouth and no action.
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by waja(m): 2:48am On Jul 31, 2013
I also predict that day will break and night will come.
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by 3ace(m): 2:50am On Jul 31, 2013
Man must wack. Why be say na rich people hin see. Abi poor people no dey die?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by samhay: 4:21am On Jul 31, 2013
I got this ........

Nigeria Info 99.3

Michelle (@michmarvelous) here with a quick time out during 'Deep Thoughts'.
I came across this story and wondered what you all would make of it?
2013 Prophecies from Apostle Johnson Suleiman:
Apostle Johnson Suleiman, the founder and senior pastor of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide has given the following prophecies below:
'These are not prophecies given out of personal interest or animosity but are direct words from the Holy spirit. If prayers are made negative prophecies can be averted'.

1. House of Representative to lose some members to death, prayers needed
2. Alhaji Bamanga Tukur will be the last unitedPDP Chairman, as there will be great in-fighting in PDP.
3. There will be major boom and breakthrough in the agriculture this year
4. CNN will lose major staff.
5. Nollywood will keep losing people unless prayers are made and repentance; Many have gone fetish and there is high rate of immorality. I see three major stars dying this year unless prayers are made.
6. Many barren women will become joyful mothers.
7. Emir of Kano Alhaji (Dr) Ado Bayero to pray against attempt on his life. He will lose some men.
8. Rapist will be on the prowl. Raping women little children and even pregnant women. watch where your kids go..
9. A sec deadlier than Boko -Haram is being trained and prepared.
10. South Africa to mourn a hero. They shouldpray for former South African president Dr Nelson Mandela and Arc-Bishop Desmond Tutu.
11. I see a Governor dying.
12. This year, the looting of National treasury will be on a massive scale.
13. President Goodluck Jonathan's own men from his place will fight him.
14. Igbos should forget about presidency.
15. In 2015, an opposition will lose, PDP will fail.
16. I see the crisis in PDP widening more and more.
17. A Yoruba movie actor to die surprisingly.
18. A year judgment for politicians and wicked leaders.
19. There will be scarcity of money in 2013, but food will be in abundance.
20. Chief of Defence Staff to be retired.
21. There is vacancy in Aso Rock.
22. Prayers to be made because I see the National flag flying half mask.
23. I see NUJ lose notable member through accident.
24. President Goodluck will lose someone precious to him either this year or next.
25. Auchi my hometown to pray against serious flood disaster.
26. A member of the United State of America'ssenate house will die.
27. President Barrack Obama's life will be attempted.
28. Alhaji Aliko Dangote will have issues.
29. Central Bank of Nigeria's governor will be made an Emir, but he needs prayers.
30. MTN needs prayers.
31. Massive retrenchment in Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN), but prayers needed to avert it.
32. I see something happening in a foreign country ( natural disaster) and people could not fly in or out of that nation for days.
33. Nigerian Music entertainer Tuface Idibia will face blackmail and scandal.
34. Hon. Aminu Tambuwal (Speaker) should not contest for presidency. If he goes for governorship, he will win.
35. Dame patience Jonathan will have health issues unless prayers are made.
36. Kidnapping will start in South Africa.
37. HID Awolowo, it is well.
38. The Governor of Ondo to pray against poison.
39. President Robert Mugabe, I see death around him, he needs prayers.
40. Abuja the Federal Capital City will experience high scale attacks this year.
41. I see Traditional Rulers die.
42. Omega Fire Ministries (OFM) will witness worldwide recognition that will shock everyone.
43. Lots of Nigerians will be repatriated from African nations.
44. Oil will be found in a state
45. I see a new president.

Do you think these are true prophecies? Or are some of these obvious?

Share your thoughts...
Timeline Photos · Jan 30 ·
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by blackberryman: 4:25am On Jul 31, 2013
Everybody jez talking about the mothers death. Nobody even rememba the person that drove the car
#patience mums accident lipsrsealed
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Nobody: 4:41am On Jul 31, 2013
Pastor you are lying, everyone will surely die oneday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Army: Why We Initially Denied Our Personnel Were At The Lekki, Tollgate / Africanus Noel, N 14-Year-Old Becomes Commissioner In Bayelsa. Photos / Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.