Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother (59131 Views)

New Photo Of Patience Jonathan / Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! / Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Ukeme453: 9:57pm On Jul 30, 2013
May God forgive all these fake pastors,
All they cares for is their pocket wise.
Guy be wise!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Iaz93: 9:58pm On Jul 30, 2013
yuzedo: Lmao! Hungry idiôts have started again, gunning for the superstitious & gullible. "Predicted" eh? If I were the First family, I'd have this foòl whipped 12 lashes in public, then pass him on to the Tinubu's for 24 lashes.. And finally, Ngige for 36 lashes + manual labour in his farm. Stooopid man wants to sucker desperate politicians into "patronising" him. I spit on you!
YAY! Yuzedo typed as a normal person today . .

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by AminBestman(m): 10:00pm On Jul 30, 2013
Y only politicia,cm nd predit common man on the strret 1st.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by godwinony(m): 10:01pm On Jul 30, 2013
Tindi Gladys: Dis is serious o, hw com we dnt get 2 knw/hear abt dese predictns n prophesies until after dey hapen?
Azin eh!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by bobo09: 10:02pm On Jul 30, 2013
yuzedo:
hellooo how are u? I hope fine if so glory be to god. Well I tramvul to do a sweet mony londry but now am back and more better like tiger man. Tenk smiley
why are u talkng like PEJ (I dnt mention name oh)
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 30, 2013
yuzedo:
hellooo how are u? I hope fine if so glory be to god. Well I tramvul to do a sweet mony londry but now am back and more better like tiger man. Tenk smiley
grin grin yuzedo kingpin the tramvuller

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2013
amacastel: . My der I don't have any problem with party if ngige contest again I will vote 4 him as governor of Anambra State he has been tried,tested and trusted I can't wait for him to be the next governor of Anambra dis a good new /prophesy/prediction.Onwa ka anyi ga eso ebe esere AZIZA

If Ngige contests on the platform of UNPP or Justice Party. . . or any other unknown party for that matter, no problem. However, if he will brandish the ewedu broom of the ACN, then it is a CAPITAL NO!!! Apart from the envious and tribalistic ofemmanuness of the party that has insulted and continues ro insult the sensibilities of Igbo people living in Lagos, it is unthinkable and unacceptable for the party's cocaine-snorting, frog-eyed god - Tinubu - to extend his greedy Alpha Beta hands into Anambra State. TUFIAKWA!!!

If Ngige has the best interest of Anambrarians at heart, he would dissociate himself from that party.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by eightsin(m): 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2013
This pastor is a drunk. Prediction ko prediction ni

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by omanifrank(m): 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2013
Tindi Gladys: Dis is serious o, hw com we dnt get 2 knw/hear abt dese predictns n prophesies until after dey hapen?

lol

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Hopcy(m): 10:08pm On Jul 30, 2013
camelus:

http://dailystar.com.ng/2013/07/30/i-predicted-the-death-of-the-mother-of-the-first-lady-tinubu-is-next-pastor-chris-okafor-warns/
Source: Ladun Liadi Blog
Why is d pastor in dis country are made for predition of bad news, and not good news. Last time was TB v Major mustafer release and now death. Na t ooo.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by willibounce: 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2013
If them close him church na, him go begin cry. Him dey find money to move to permanent site then frm permanent site to CAMP. Bros paRk well.

But errrm e fit be tRue o .

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 30, 2013
LMAO! I just dey laugh...peepz seeking cheap popularity.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Decryptor(m): 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2013
After Tinubu, Fowlshola and then Buhari. Make i see as their useless ACN will work
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by scientology(m): 10:21pm On Jul 30, 2013
i predict that tommorrow will be wednesday and NTA news will work...also a man called Gbenga will be on a station called AIT..and lastly i predict that Seun Osewa will put a story of tonto dike,davido on frontpage tommorrow

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by lincolnj88: 10:21pm On Jul 30, 2013
Abeg tell dat pastor make he use anoda format......dis one is somehow

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by mkoabiola: 10:24pm On Jul 30, 2013
It high time i prophesis abt GEJ.
I need to gather press men ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by DIVINE78: 10:24pm On Jul 30, 2013
pro01:

If Ngige contests on the platform of UNPP or Justice Party. . . or any other unknown party for that matter, no problem. However, if he will brandish the ewedu broom of the ACN, then it is a CAPITAL NO!!! Apart from the envious and tribalistic ofemmanuness of the party that has insulted and continues ro insult the sensibilities of Igbo people living in Lagos, it is unthinkable and unacceptable for the party's cocaine-snorting, frog-eyed god - Tinubu - to extend his greedy Alpha Beta hands into Anambra State. TUFIAKWA!!!

If Ngige has the best interest of Anambrarians at heart, he would dissociate himself from that party.
You're a fool.
You take after your father.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Tolexander: 10:26pm On Jul 30, 2013
[quote author=brooklyn49][/quote]sizing the prophecy.
Giving prophecy to rich men and not poor men.
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Ejyks: 10:26pm On Jul 30, 2013
i predict dat next year i go born royal baby. Sbdy shout aleluja. Amem

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by AbdulKwati: 10:30pm On Jul 30, 2013
Pastor dat's wat your arsernto do
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by MrMcJay(m): 10:32pm On Jul 30, 2013
Expensiveman: u need to be careful the way u talk about men of God. Let God judge those that work and do not speak against any man of God for ur own good pls

Man of which god? god of Mairabet or MTN Predict & Win? God will judge him abi? He collects tithes and offering in Jesus' name and spends it in his name. Why don't you google his name and see for yourself.
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by jennypretty44: 10:32pm On Jul 30, 2013
abeg una knw knw,how e dey 4 d guy man were make am turn suitsayer,hungry man is an angry man

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Ninapha(f): 10:32pm On Jul 30, 2013
pro01:

This one is obviously a hungry, attention seeking charlatan. The only thing I can infer is that he hopes to be invited to Bourdillon by Tinubu to 'discu$$' how to avert the tragedy. . . .and how to '£n$ure' that the prophesy about ACN's victory in Anambra comes to pass.

Both prophesies would fail woefully (I don't wish Tinubu dead yet, and there is no way ACN/APC would govern Anambra State).
do u live in Anambra? Pple have passed party voting. Its abt ur personality and acceptance so Ngige may rule Anambra. Try go to university of main market and repeat this and see if u no go collect pure water slaps. I love Soludo but Ngige is on the lips of more pple.
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by shaun50: 10:33pm On Jul 30, 2013
Pastors who only predict negativity.They only predit political happenings. Attention seeking pastors.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Ejyks: 10:33pm On Jul 30, 2013
All this pastors hav d impetus to say nonscence bc ppl believe in God. Na just to bundle d idiot to idiagbon to confese how im tak kill GEJ mother inlaw

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by shaun50: 10:34pm On Jul 30, 2013
Pastors who only predict negativity.They only predict political happenings. Attention seeking pastors.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by tomzman: 10:34pm On Jul 30, 2013
This strategy is getting outdated. Let the 'pastor' try another one.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 30, 2013
DIVINE78:
You're a fool.
You take after your father.
At least I know my father and I take after him. Do you know your real father? Illegitimate child of a whorish mother.
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by grandstar(m): 10:48pm On Jul 30, 2013
i dey laugh in ijebu igbo! fake prophets seeking relevance
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 30, 2013
lord help us.
www.aktor365.blog.com
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by tellwisdom: 10:51pm On Jul 30, 2013
...And who is trinibute for goodness sake?? angry
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by takedat(m): 10:53pm On Jul 30, 2013
pro01:

Coming from a proponent of "I voted GEJ and not PDP". So political platforms now matter?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. / Africanus Noel, N 14-Year-Old Becomes Commissioner In Bayelsa. Photos / Governor Wike Views Port-Harcourt City From A Helicopter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.