Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Senate Declares Airport, Kubwa Roads Death Traps - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Declares Airport, Kubwa Roads Death Traps (14749 Views)

CCT: Senate Declares War On Presidency / Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya / The Booby Traps Before Buhari – Olisa Agbakoba. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Declares Airport, Kubwa Roads Death Traps by mantote: 10:49pm On Jul 30, 2013
God will punish senator smart Adeyemi for this statement.The roads in his home town(Iyara)happen to be the worst in my local goverment in kogi state cos we come from same local goverment,Ijumu LGA.Then the roads in his senatorial district,Kogi west happen to be the worst in Kogi state and one of the worst roads in Nigeria.Kabba -isanlu-egbe federal road that links ilorin is 80 percent out of use as a result of it's poor state.Cars going to ilorin prefer to pass through ekiti state which is longer than passing through kabba-egbe road.Obajana-kabba is another road that is competing for top 3 worst road in Nigeria.All this roads I mentioned are all in kogi west senatoria district where senator smart represents.The only thing they he can do is use Mopol to intimidate voters and also settle traditional leaders just like he bought a car for the king in my village.Am sure the Abuja road he meant was a road linking to one of his corruptly acquired land in Abuja.Thank God we shall all die someday,for if there was no death.....umnnn....poor man don suffer

1 Like

Re: Senate Declares Airport, Kubwa Roads Death Traps by mantote: 10:52pm On Jul 30, 2013
God will punish senator smart Adeyemi for this statement.The roads in his home town(Iyara)happen to be the worst in my local goverment in kogi state cos we come from same local goverment,Ijumu LGA.Then the roads in his senatorial district,Kogi west happen to be the worst in Kogi state and one of the worst roads in Nigeria.Kabba -isanlu-egbe federal road that links ilorin is 80 percent out of use as a result of it's poor state.Cars going to ilorin prefer to pass through ekiti state which is longer than passing through kabba-egbe road.Obajana-kabba is another road that is competing for top 3 worst road in Nigeria.All this roads I mentioned are all in kogi west senatoria district where senator smart represents.The only thing they he can do is use Mopol to intimidate voters and also settle traditional leaders just like he bought a car for the king in my village.Am sure the Abuja road he meant was a road linking to one of his corruptly acquired land in Abuja.Thank God we shall all die someday,for if there was no death.....umnnn....poor man don suffer
Re: Senate Declares Airport, Kubwa Roads Death Traps by mantote: 10:54pm On Jul 30, 2013
Re: Senate Declares Airport, Kubwa Roads Death Traps by mantote: 10:54pm On Jul 30, 2013
Re: Senate Declares Airport, Kubwa Roads Death Traps by mariong(m): 10:59pm On Jul 30, 2013
People die because of good roads (over speeding) and people die because of bad roads (pot holes), the difference is that one chose to kill himself while the other was killed. The senators aren't much concerned about the latter.
Re: Senate Declares Airport, Kubwa Roads Death Traps by PStacks(m): 12:45am On Jul 31, 2013
stagger: This is total BS.

There are very few roads in Nigeria that can match the quality of work and standard that those two roads present. I drive them every blessed day in Abuja and there are no issues.

The only problem has to do with the ATTITUDE OF DRIVERS who have utilized the extremely smooth surfaces of these two roads to turn them into race tracks. How for instance can a driver be speeding at 140km per hour on a road with high vehicular traffic and not expect something bad to happen?

How many of our drivers even know how to interpret the road signs that the DRTS has graciously placed on all roads in the FCT? I bet Senator Smart Adeyemi himself will not be able to identify half of them.

He should be more concerned with the dualization of the road that leads from Abuja to his own state, and the one that criss-crosses his senatorial district on the way to the South-West.

One is tired of all these sensational politicians!

You are not even getting what the senator is talking about, you are just commenting..

Where in the world do you see Gutters (opened gutters) at the middle of the road.. These designs are outdated. This are 1981 models of roads.. Nobody has said the surfaces are not smooth and 140km/hr is not too much of speed on a highway dual carriage road. Even if all the roads in Nigeria are smooth but with out dated designs then the smoothness has forfeited its use.
Re: Senate Declares Airport, Kubwa Roads Death Traps by depopson: 1:29am On Jul 31, 2013
[quote author=mantote]God will punish senator smart Adeyemi for this statement.The roads in his home town(Iyara)happen to be the worst in my local goverment in kogi state cos we come from same local goverment,Ijumu LGA.Then the roads in his senatorial district,Kogi west happen to be the worst in Kogi state and one of the worst roads in Nigeria.Kabba -isanlu-egbe federal road that links ilorin is 80 percent out of use as a result of it's poor state.Cars going to ilorin prefer to pass through ekiti state which is longer than passing through kabba-egbe road.Obajana-kabba is another road that is competing for top 3 worst road in Nigeria.All this roads I mentioned are all in kogi west senatoria district where senator smart represents.The only thing they he can do is use Mopol to intimidate voters and also settle traditional leaders just like he bought a car for the king in my village.Am sure the Abuja road he meant was a road linking to one of his corruptly acquired land in Abuja.Thank God we shall all die someday,for if there was no death.....umnnn....poor man don suffer

I am from Egbe nd I totally agree with you. Ever since I lost my grandma I have stopped going cos changing absorbers every time is not beans. The road is now worse cos of rains. Dude should just keep quiet before I send boko haram to his hotels in Ilorin.
Re: Senate Declares Airport, Kubwa Roads Death Traps by kabba7(m): 5:03am On Jul 31, 2013
[quote author=tumababa]JUST D 2 ROADS SO MANY DEATH TRAPS…...
Vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
Semator Aadeyemi will do a lot of good by declaring all (I meenn all ) the roads) in hIs senatorial zone as not seath traps nut killer roads
Re: Senate Declares Airport, Kubwa Roads Death Traps by mantote: 6:24am On Jul 31, 2013
Re: Senate Declares Airport, Kubwa Roads Death Traps by keyboard1320: 9:17am On Jul 31, 2013
mantote: God will punish senator smart Adeyemi for this statement.The roads in his home town(Iyara)happen to be the worst in my local goverment in kogi state cos we come from same local goverment,Ijumu LGA.Then the roads in his senatorial district,Kogi west happen to be the worst in Kogi state and one of the worst roads in Nigeria.Kabba -isanlu-egbe federal road that links ilorin is 80 percent out of use as a result of it's poor state.Cars going to ilorin prefer to pass through ekiti state which is longer than passing through kabba-egbe road.Obajana-kabba is another road that is competing for top 3 worst road in Nigeria.All this roads I mentioned are all in kogi west senatoria district where senator smart represents.The only thing they he can do is use Mopol to intimidate voters and also settle traditional leaders just like he bought a car for the king in my village.Am sure the Abuja road he meant was a road linking to one of his corruptly acquired land in Abuja.Thank God we shall all die someday,for if there was no death.....umnnn....poor man don suffer

[b]
mantote: God will punish senator smart Adeyemi for this statement.The roads in his home town(Iyara)happen to be the worst in my local goverment in kogi state cos we come from same local goverment,Ijumu LGA.Then the roads in his senatorial district,Kogi west happen to be the worst in Kogi state and one of the worst roads in Nigeria.Kabba -isanlu-egbe federal road that links ilorin is 80 percent out of use as a result of it's poor state.Cars going to ilorin prefer to pass through ekiti state which is longer than passing through kabba-egbe road.Obajana-kabba is another road that is competing for top 3 worst road in Nigeria.All this roads I mentioned are all in kogi west senatoria district where senator smart represents.The only thing they he can do is use Mopol to intimidate voters and also settle traditional leaders just like he bought a car for the king in my village.Am sure the Abuja road he meant was a road linking to one of his corruptly acquired land in Abuja.Thank God we shall all die someday,for if there was no death.....umnnn....poor man don suffer

[/b][quote author=mantote]God will punish senator smart Adeyemi for this statement.The roads in his home town(Iyara)happen to be the worst in my local goverment in kogi state cos we come from same local goverment,Ijumu LGA.Then the roads in his senatorial district,Kogi west happen to be the worst in Kogi state and one of the worst roads in Nigeria.Kabba -isanlu-egbe federal road that links ilorin is 80 percent out of use as a result of it's poor state.Cars going to ilorin prefer to pass through ekiti state which is longer than passing through kabba-egbe road.Obajana-kabba is another road that is competing for top 3 worst road in Nigeria.All this roads I mentioned are all in kogi west senatoria district where senator smart represents.The only thing they he can do is use Mopol to intimidate voters and also settle traditional leaders just like he bought a car for the king in my village.Am sure the Abuja road he meant was a road linking to one of his corruptly acquired land in Abuja.Thank God we shall all die someday,for if there was no death.....umnnn....poor man don suffer

AMEN
Re: Senate Declares Airport, Kubwa Roads Death Traps by Belmot(m): 5:20pm On Jul 31, 2013
Those open gutters is a turn off despite the smoothness of the road. Who build roads with deep open gutters in 2013? this is not 1950 #Hiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Erring Igbo Elders Should Be Stoned – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Backs Kanu / Adegboruwa To Buhari: Suspend Arotile's Burial Until Investigation Is Concluded / AFDB Presidency: Buhari, Jonathan, Lawan, Sanwo-olu Congratulate Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.