Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,376 members, 7,954,521 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:10 PM

Natural Or Unnatural..... Have Your Say NOW! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Natural Or Unnatural..... Have Your Say NOW! (1550 Views)

Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? / The PHOBIA Of Guys Approaching A Girl: Is It Natural Or Unusual? / Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Natural Or Unnatural..... Have Your Say NOW! by LilMizzGood(f): 4:53pm On Jul 31, 2013
I'm a very natural lady when it comes to looks but my friends are not and in arguments on the subject of which type does men prefer i.e. a woman that goes for natural look or a woman that goes for unnatural look.
I wanted to know what the rest of the Africans think of it. Have your say in this argument of mine.

What looks does men go for, natural or unnatural?

NATURAL LOOK
* No make up
* No weave or any sort of fake hair
* Natural grown hair and nails or cut
* No bleaching or toning
* No Botox or plastic surgery on any part of the body
* No body art apart from your earrings holes (limited to just one hole on each ear)

UNNATURAL LOOK
* Make up 24/7
* Fake hair or weave
* Fake nails
* Bleaching and toning
* Botox or plastic surgery
* Body art and any other
* Any other fake things that ladies put on themselves.

Picture under for vision people and so you get a ruff idea on what I'm talking about.

Source of pictures: Google Images

Re: Natural Or Unnatural..... Have Your Say NOW! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 31, 2013
FYI 2 av an "UNNATURAL"look doesn't mean wearing make up 24/7....and since wen did guys start caring abt looks!

1 Like

Re: Natural Or Unnatural..... Have Your Say NOW! by daisyella: 5:28pm On Jul 31, 2013
Looking natural doesn't mean u have 2 b mgbeke. U still have 2 look good, moreover d girl in d second pix doesn't look so artificial
Re: Natural Or Unnatural..... Have Your Say NOW! by REMMEI(m): 5:56pm On Jul 31, 2013
Where did you put character on your list?..as for me your look is secondary only if you are in for instant poking..LOOKS?..Abi i don marry cos of look ni..mtchewww!
Re: Natural Or Unnatural..... Have Your Say NOW! by Adaeze003(f): 6:14pm On Jul 31, 2013
Balance is key!

And uhm, you making choices based on what people think?

1 Like

Re: Natural Or Unnatural..... Have Your Say NOW! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 31, 2013
Believe it or not,99% ll prefer the lady on the second pic.Most don't even know what they mean when they blab about how fake or natural they prefer a lady.Stick to being comfortable in your own skin even if it means looking like the blonde version of POKO or just plain Jane.

1 Like

Re: Natural Or Unnatural..... Have Your Say NOW! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 31, 2013
Be yourself.

The people screaming natural aren't natural themselves. If we really want to be natural, we'll avoid clothes and wear leaves. Avoid body creams and lotions and rub red oil or groundnut oil, or, palm kernel oil instead. People are always on the lookout for opportunities to sound like intellectuals even when they know they are the dumbest of the dumbest in their block, so they hold tenaciously to any infinitesimal argument they can find, I.e a lady's unnaturalness.. . . If you smell of colognes or perfume, you are also unnatural in the natural sense of it.

Nothing is bad when done in moderation. Even good food can kill you when eaten excessively and without moderation.

Let's always keep it real.

5 Likes

Re: Natural Or Unnatural..... Have Your Say NOW! by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 01, 2013
sexkillz: Be yourself.

The people screaming natural aren't natural themselves. If we really want to be natural, we'll avoid clothes and wear leaves. Avoid body creams and lotions and rub red oil or groundnut oil, or, palm kernel oil instead. People are always on the lookout for opportunities to sound like intellectuals even when they know they are the dumbest of the dumbest in their block, so they hold tenaciously to any infinitesimal argument they can find, I.e a lady's unnaturalness.. . . If you smell of colognes or perfume, you are also unnatural in the natural sense of it.

Nothing is bad when done in moderation. Even good food can kill you when eaten excessively and without moderation.

Let's always keep it real.

Re: Natural Or Unnatural..... Have Your Say NOW! by sweettease(f): 4:32am On Aug 01, 2013
Men always scream natural, (have you ever heard a guy say 'i love fake girls'?) when in reality, most of them will pick the girl in pic 2 over pic 1 even if they hav to do it 100times over. Moderation is still the key though.
Re: Natural Or Unnatural..... Have Your Say NOW! by Nobody: 4:52am On Aug 01, 2013
Whatever they said up there... in moderation its ok...
Re: Natural Or Unnatural..... Have Your Say NOW! by Flashaldrin(m): 4:53am On Aug 01, 2013
The op's bias on this topic, being 'natural' herself (and prolly fugly too), killed the discussion.
I dont see anything wrong with make-up and etc, we all do a bit of them.
But i'll still maintain my stance, there is nothing so pure, pristine and lovely like a lady with a natural beauty without the usual wary make-ups which has long since been abused.
It reeks of enormous confidence and not to mention that it saves stress and erodes the vanity that has eaten deep into the flesh of today's ladies and renders most of them basically ineffective and useless.
Chimamanda adichie is a very good example of what i'm talking about.

Re: Natural Or Unnatural..... Have Your Say NOW! by Nobody: 5:05am On Aug 01, 2013
Every guy's different. There're guys who don't like natural hair and guys who do; to each his own.
Re: Natural Or Unnatural..... Have Your Say NOW! by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 01, 2013
Semi-natural
Re: Natural Or Unnatural..... Have Your Say NOW! by EejaNla01(m): 11:36am On Aug 01, 2013
Moderation dazall

The op isn't just with pics,d lady that depicts naturall isn't wha we talking about.

The pics by the broda says it all.
Re: Natural Or Unnatural..... Have Your Say NOW! by LilMizzGood(f): 3:46pm On Aug 03, 2013
hahaha well like I said those pic was a ruff idea not on the spot correct and secondly some of your comments won't that bad but lets be honest here and talk reality. Most ladies won't step outside of their home without make up or any form of artificial look and most guys will over the look the lady in the first pic and go for the second, why? Because she looks better than the first one.

I personally don't really care but since this was an argument, I must state that in this age of time ladies have taking the art of unnaturalness over-bored to the point that they fear for their partner or a man to see them without some sort of make up or fake hair on.

I just think it's a waste of time standing there after dressing to put on a whole lot of colors on your face, spending money to look young or staying young when you have your natural beauty to show off, not necessarily means that you have to look dirty or smell like dog crap or be naked but be able to walk on the streets with a good self-esteem.

Example
A few weeks ago I met an acquaintance and she disclosed with me that she can't go on the streets without looking "FRESH" as she would like to put it in other words without her hair done, nails, make up the whole drama thing.Even stating that she is in fear of losing her "man" for a more as I would like to put it BIMBO ( not in the name but the meaning of it)looking. Noticing that she started bleaching as well, which is very common in Australia since most African are bleaching now days.

Just to address the person that made a statement in his/her comment that I as the OP may look ugly or what ever word you used, I'm not ugly nor am I that beautiful but just average and that's the honest truth take it or leave.

P.S who has seen Lady Gaga without her looking gaga
Re: Natural Or Unnatural..... Have Your Say NOW! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2013
Ladies who never go outside without makeup or proper hair are just vain and chances are selfish too. undecided
Re: Natural Or Unnatural..... Have Your Say NOW! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 03, 2013
I picked my wife among the plenty because she was the only real person among them. She is less beautiful physically but very real. Man! I hate fake things.
Re: Natural Or Unnatural..... Have Your Say NOW! by dplomaticVal: 4:36pm On Aug 03, 2013
Harbosede02: FYI 2 av an "UNNATURAL"look doesn't mean wearing make up 24/7....and since wen did guys start caring abt looks!

We care alot,ma

1 Like

Re: Natural Or Unnatural..... Have Your Say NOW! by Omolola1(f): 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2013
Natural or Un-natural, Be yourself!! Don't try to be someone else, enjoy your body and whatever is on it...
Natural? Look good and be smart
Un-natural? Be moderate.
Looking good depends on how you carry yourself not the amount of 'commodities' u have on.
#my2centz
Re: Natural Or Unnatural..... Have Your Say NOW! by Sanboy25: 9:13pm On Aug 03, 2013
Well for the pictures, the UNNATURAL one is hotter. cool
As to me, I'm the Natural one..... but I doesn't see no problem with unnatural ones as long as they are pretty.
Some women are so-so and make themselves uglier with caked up make-up.... Sad undecided

(1) (Reply)

Do A Guy Need Red/pink Lips? / Advice Needed: My Best Friend In School Wants Me To Be Room Mates With Her . / How Do I Stop Loving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.