Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? (6517 Views)

Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story / Homosexualism, Humanity And Our Collective Hypocrisy. / Clash Of Desires: Homosexualism And Modern Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by Daughterzion(f): 12:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
Nairalanders help me am confused.
I was taught in sunday school that gayism is a chosen lifestyle and no one is born gay which i believed until i browsed through the net to find out that people are of the opinion that it is natural.
They said that gays are born with it cos it just a natural phenomenom. So please i need you opinions on this.
I know i should not be confused but i am.
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by lordthree(m): 12:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
are you gay? and yes homosexuality is a lifestyle, why didnt we ever hear of homosexuality in the olden days.
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by Tallesty1(m): 12:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
You will run mad if you follow everything you see on the internet.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by dharay99: 12:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
it's a chosen shiiit... cry
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by falconey(m): 12:17pm On Apr 02, 2015
check your bible GOD created eve for adam - this is natural.

Any other sexuality is unusual,artificial,lifestyle whatever you call it.
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by vislabraye(m): 12:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
Daughterzion:
Nairalanders help me am confused.
I was taught in sunday school that gayism is a chosen lifestyle and no one is born gay which i believed until i browsed through the net to find out that people are of the opinion that it is natural.
They said that gays are born with it cos it just a natural phenomenom. So please i need you opinions on this.
I know i should not be confused but i am.

It's an anomaly . People are born to be straight.

No look at this scenario , if a baby is born with one eye, will you just say it is natural? If it happens alike that, you will look for a solution. But when it comes to becoming gay, some people say it is natural.
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by tohpahz(f): 12:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
I think it's a natural phenomenon for some people.. but it doesn't mk it normal. Because it is listed as a form of mental illness under sexual deviation

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by Daughterzion(f): 12:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
Firstly am nt gay i jst asked a question.
Thanks it is just that i saw a comment in the net that says"people should take us for who we are. We did nt choose to be born gay so it is nt our fault that we are. Why must u b unfair to us cos we are gay leave us alone its our life"
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
At times, homosexuality is as a result of environmental conditioning, meaning that homosexuality isn't naturally at the core of an individual's sexuality or an individual isn't naturally attracted by to the same sex, but he/she begins to grow amd nurture sexual feelings for members of the same sex because of the effects the environment and media had in the formative years of that individual.

But most times, individuals are naturally gay. The homosexual trait have been at the core of their sexuality since birth.
People won't accept that some people are born gay just because they feel "God" doesn't create people gay or just because something deviates from the norm it can't be natural

Homosexuality is an anomaly yes, but more often than not, its natural.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by funlord(m): 12:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
There is NOTHING natural about being a HOMO or a LEZZA! Being gay is a choice either U or others make for themselves as a result of WEAK social and sexual orientation or a lack of morality in their lives! Gays suffer from an IDENTITY crises, which is why the batty boys act and dress like girls and the Lezzas try to act and dress like dudes in most cases! All the mumbo jumbo they always use in justifying their crap lifestyles is just an excuse and a ruse! Once u turn GAY? U are CONFUSED! End of tori !
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
falconey:

Seconded.
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by PunkyOh(f): 12:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
I believe it's natural because there's this 10 year old little boy I know & he already "acts gay". All the signs are there, even his mom has made peace with the fact that he is not like other boys. All his friends are girls. He screams & makes sounds just like a girl, for the lack of better words. The boy is straight up girly. His mom says he started showing signs at a young age. At age 3 he'd ask his mom to tie a shoe with a towel behind his back, as if he was carrying a baby & etc.
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
funlord:
There is NOTHING natural about being a HOMO or a LEZZA! Being gay is a choice either U or others make for themselves as a result of WEAK social and sexual orientation or a lack of morality in their lives! Gays suffer from an IDENTITY crises, which is why the batty boys act and dress like girls and the Lezzas try to act and dress like dudes in most cases! All the mumbo jumbo they always use in justifying their crap lifestyles is just an excuse and a ruse! Once u turn GAY? U are CONFUSED! End off!

Please shut-up and stop laying erroneous emphasis on what you have infinitesimal idea about...
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
falconey:

The way you Christians paraphrase the Scripture is quite amazing

You have no idea of Gods intention for humanity so just keep quiet please....
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by Babygal4eva(f): 1:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
funlord:
There is NOTHING natural about being a HOMO or a LEZZA! Being gay is a choice either U or others make for themselves as a result of WEAK social and sexual orientation or a lack of morality in their lives! Gays suffer from an IDENTITY crises, which is why the batty boys act and dress like girls and the Lezzas try to act and dress like dudes in most cases! All the mumbo jumbo they always use in justifying their crap lifestyles is just an excuse and a ruse! Once u turn GAY? U are CONFUSED! End off!

That really isn't true at all but to argue with a homophobe is a waste of anybodies time, like you have any morality to begin with.

It could be natural and it could be due to his/her environment and all that. Being different doesn't make you abnormal it just makes you special but being a pig headed prude like funlord makes you an ignoramus.
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by falconey(m): 1:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
missclasssy:

The way you Christians paraphrase the Scripture is quite amazing

You have no idea of Gods intention for humanity so just keep quiet please....

OK it seems you do please tell us..........I didn't quote or reword any scripture I directed the OP to the BOOK OF LIFE for better understanding and gave him an idea.

I don't think you understand my post at all.
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
falconey:

OK it seems you do please tell us..........I didn't quote any scripture I directed the OP to the BOOK OF LIFE for better understanding and gave him an idea.

I don't think you understand my post at all.

Yeah, The Book of Life, a book that has recorded more deaths than any other book ever written in history.
That's ironic don't you think....

Look, you said "God originally created Adam and Eve, so it's impossible for someone to be born gay"
That's fallacious in my opinion.

Homosexuality is something beyond our scope of mediocre and myopic reasoning.
We shouldn't act like we have all the answers just because a religious book described the beginning of humanity.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by Vivly(f): 1:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
I read a full gay book yesterday and I think it has messed up my head. Seriously searching for a reversal.
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by falconey(m): 1:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
missclasssy:

Yeah, The Book of Life, a book that has recorded more deaths than any other book ever written in history.
That's ironic don't you think....

Look, you said God originally created Adam and Eve, so it's impossible for someone to be born gay
That's fallacious in my opinion.

Homosexuality,is something beyond our understanding so we shouldn't act like we have all the answers just because a religious book described the beginning of humanity.

1st I need to know this.

Do you believe in God? Do you believe in his WORDS? Because I do and that is my source.

So from your perspective you mean someone can be born gay? This is what the bible said about homosexuality,

1ST the bible consistently tells us that homosexual activity
is a sin ( Genesis 19:1-13)

2ND God does not CREATE a person with homosexual desires. The Bible tells us that people
BECOME homosexuals because of sin ( Romans 1:24-27)
note the words in capital letter.
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
falconey:

1st I need to know this.

Do you believe in God? Do you believe in his WORDS? Because I do and that is my source.

So from your perspective you mean someone can be born gay? This is what the bible said about homosexuality,

1ST the bible consistently tells us that homosexual activity
is a sin ( Genesis 19:1-13)

2ND God does not create a person with homosexual desires. The Bible tells us that people
become homosexuals because of sin ( Romans 1:24-27)

My spirituality is non of your business!

Whether the Bible says homosexuality is a sin or not doesn't matter in this context
The point that I am elucidating on is the fact that homosexuality in most cases is natural. It's not a decision that people just wake up and make.

There are other forms of sexual deviation which are natural and I see no reason why homosexuality shouldn't be categorized as being natural

Some people have just been attracted to the same sex from birth, not that they don't try to change but they just can't change. Its who they are.
Period!

3 Likes

Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by falconey(m): 1:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
missclasssy:

My spirituality is non of you business!

Whether the Bible says homosexuality is a sin or not doesn't matter in this context
The point that I am elucidating on is the fact that homosexuality in most cases is natural. It's not a decision that people just wake up and make.

There are other forms of sexual deviation which are natural and I see no reason why homosexuality shouldn't be categorized as being natural

Some people have just been attracted to the same sex from birth, not that they don't try to change but they just can't change.
It's who they are!

is not who they are but what they are, I blame it on orientation,peer group and upbringing.

My close friend(a guy) in the same university had an encounter with a lecturer late last year. He went to his office for some paper work and the man harassed him sexually, he told me that's the second time.
I'm not surprise when he told me but surprised because the man's wife just gave birth and the child is the double of the man.

Explain this.................
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by Daughterzion(f): 1:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
missclasssy:
At times, homosexuality is as a result of environmental conditioning, meaning that homosexuality isn't naturally at the core of an individual's sexuality or an individual isn't naturally attracted by to the same sex, but he/she begins to grow amd nurture sexual feelings for members of the same sex because of the effects the environment and media had in the formative years of that individual.

But most times, individuals are naturally gay. The homosexual trait have been at the core of their sexuality since birth.
People won't accept that some people are born gay just because they feel "God" doesn't create people gay or just because something deviates from the norm it can't be natural

Homosexuality is an anomaly yes, but more often than not, its natural.
but ma if it is natural that means the Lord that created them naturally didnt see anything wrong in it which contradicts the scripture
in leviticus 20:13
"if man has sexual relations with another man. They have done a disgusting thing and both shall be put to death"
and also romans 1:27
"in the same way the men give up natural sexual relations with me and burn with passion for each oter. Men do shameful things with each other, and as a result they bring upon themselves the purnishment they deserve for their wrong doing"
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by funlord(m): 1:48pm On Apr 02, 2015
@missclassy! U are either a dunce or a closet lesbian yourself! It is fools like U that try 2 justify being gay as cool or as peoples choices! Which research have u done, written about or experienced in your life that makes u think u have the right 2 come here and spout garbage and trash as if u have anything in your empty young skull! Twunt! stop hiding and come out of your closet and join your lgbt fanbase! shit brained wazzock !
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by falconey(m): 1:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
funlord:
@missclassy! U are either a dunce or a closet lesbian yourself! It is fools like U that try 2 justify being gay as cool or as peoples choices! Which research have u done, written about or experienced in your life that makes u think u have the right 2 come here and spout garbage and trash as if u have anything in your empty young skull! Twunt! stop hiding and come out of your closet and join your lgbt fanbase! shit brained wazzock !

you don't have to insult dude can't we just have a peace logomachy?
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
missclasssy:

Please shut-up and stop laying erroneous emphasis on what you have infinitesimal idea about...
And now i quote you miss
Firstly, are you a christian? If yes, then you should know that God created Man, then made woman to serve as a helper or companion to him.
God the creator of the universe sealed this wonderful union and it should not be altered.
That's to say both gender were meant to co-habit with each other. God detest gayism and shuns it, so nothing of such should be encouraged you get.
Well if you are not a christian; thats were the problem to this mystery lies ahead.
Secondly, if you're saying gayism is natural just like any other sexual relationship, then it definitely mean that male and female folks were not supposed to leave together, rather dwell on their own different worlds.
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
falconey:

is not who they are but what they are, I blame it on orientation,peer group and upbringing.

My close friend(a guy) in the same university had an encounter with a lecturer late last year. He went to his office for some paper work and the man harassed him sexually, he told me that's the second time.
I'm not surprise when he told me but surprised because the man's wife just gave birth and the child is the double of the man.

Explain this.................

Like I previously said, at times homosexuality is as a result of environmental conditioning, but most times it's natural

What do you expect me to explain with this story you just gave ?
Only the lecturer can tell if he had this attraction towards the same sex since he was a child, or if he actually nurtured this feelings as a result of the influence the environment had on him growing up.

If you are surprised that he has a wife and kids, well most homosexuals prefer to just blend with the society in other not to suffer discrimination from others hence choosing to marry and have kids,
but their sexual fantasies and desires will always be totally based upon homosexuality.
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by funlord(m): 1:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
And as 4 miss babygay4eva? I wonder how those your "feelings of understanding for gays would manifest, if a member of your family or a future child of yours comes out as gay or a lesbo!" Pig headed ro-beast! U have not thought that far abi? Gtfoh!
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
Whether it's a life style or it's a natural Phenom

They have the right to live their life without fear

Or prosecution.....

Be gay and proud

#GayRights
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by funlord(m): 2:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
@falconey! can u please try to read both their original posts on my answer to the op's post before u try to cum to any ones defence or pick sides? Cheers
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by justmag(m): 2:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
lordthree:
are you gay? and yes homosexuality is a lifestyle, why didnt we ever hear of homosexuality in the olden days.

educate yourself. There has been homosexuals since the Greeks and bbefore Rome.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by funlord(m): 2:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
"Natural my butt"! I wonder if both her parents had been "gay" whether it would have been possible for her to have been born or even exist in order to come and be posting "olodo based ideologies" on nairaland! Dumbo!
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
Daughterzion:
but ma if it is natural that means the Lord that created them naturally didnt see anything wrong in it which contradicts the scripture
in leviticus 20:13
"if man has sexual relations with another man. They have done a disgusting thing and both shall be put to death"
and also romans 1:27
"in the same way the men give up natural sexual relations with me and burn with passion for each oter. Men do shameful things with each other, and as a result they bring upon themselves the purnishment they deserve for their wrong doing"

The same scripture goes against fornication, but you find out that some men just have a natural desire to have sex with different women.
The fact that the bible goes against homosexuality doesn't mean that it is can't be natural.

Bare in mind that I am not in anyway justifying homosexuality or claiming that it's right, but the truth remains that in most cases, people are just born that way.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8 Ridiculous Things Broke Guys Do When Desperately Searching For A Girlfriend / Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? / Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.