Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Will You Marry A Freak - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Marry A Freak (1611 Views)

Ladies, Get In Here And Answer These Questions. Are You A Freak? / (please Help) My Girlfriend Is A Freak At Night / Am I Different,or Am I A Freak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Marry A Freak by lostgirl85(f): 10:52pm On Jul 31, 2013
Just curious, I was told that Nigerian men will not marry an adventurous woman (a woman who will do anything he ask in bed) I was told if I want a ring to be as plain in bed as possible, is this true? And if it is I can see why they cheat. And what's the big deal I mean why wouldn't you want your wife to fulfil your fantasies?
Re: Will You Marry A Freak by lostgirl85(f): 10:52pm On Jul 31, 2013
Please keep your rude comments to yourself
Re: Will You Marry A Freak by Nomski0(f): 11:14pm On Jul 31, 2013
What does being promiscuous have to do with freak? Your topic is seriously misleading.
Re: Will You Marry A Freak by Enegod(m): 11:26pm On Jul 31, 2013
really a lost girl....

2 Likes

Re: Will You Marry A Freak by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 31, 2013
My dear, you seem to be living after your moniker... Lemme see if I can get u outta ur wilderness... Different strokes for different folks! I love my women nawti and playful in bed. Shez free to do whatever she likes... FREE! Some guys may not like dat... The kinds dat hav got relationship security issues... Jealous types... The ones that let deir imaginations run wild... Some guys hav a hard time trusting their partners... He might feel that is the way she goes abt being nawti wit other men... These type of men can sleep wit a log of wood... And even rape! I don't think any girl wld dream of having partner where she'd have to play by his rules, or pls him only to displs hersef... #WEdifferent!
Re: Will You Marry A Freak by lostgirl85(f): 11:55pm On Jul 31, 2013
uniqueval: My dear, you seem to be living after your moniker... Lemme see if I can get u outta ur wilderness... Different strokes for different folks! I love my women nawti and playful in bed. Shez free to do whatever she likes... FREE! Some guys may not like dat... The kinds dat hav got relationship security issues... Jealous types... The ones that let deir imaginations run wild... Some guys hav a hard time trusting their partners... He might feel that is the way she goes abt being nawti wit other men... These type of men can sleep wit a log of wood... And even rape! I don't think any girl wld dream of having partner where she'd have to play by his rules, or pls him only to displs hersef... #WEdifferent!

Thank you, to the point and no judgemental
Re: Will You Marry A Freak by lostgirl85(f): 11:57pm On Jul 31, 2013
Nomski0: What does being promiscuous have to do with freak? Your topic is seriously misleading.

Freaky, like how u stint get its the same thing? I'm not nigerian so I don't speak the same lingo yeah! Topic is not misleading you need to travel more

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry A Freak by 190: 12:14am On Aug 01, 2013
which one be freak again
Re: Will You Marry A Freak by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 01, 2013
Awkward!
Re: Will You Marry A Freak by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 01, 2013
One more thing... You got the meaning of the word 'promiscuous' wrong... I guess you intended saying a woman who yields easily or who is easily compromised and doesn't express disapproval to sexual advances/requests in bed... Cuz no sane man wld wana marry a promiscuous woman..
Re: Will You Marry A Freak by lostgirl85(f): 12:53am On Aug 01, 2013
uniqueval: One more thing... You got the meaning of the word 'promiscuous' wrong... I guess you intended saying a woman who yields easily or who is easily compromised and doesn't express disapproval to sexual advances/requests in bed...

Oops my bad yeah I just meant uninhibited
Re: Will You Marry A Freak by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 01, 2013
lostgirl85:

Oops my bad yeah I just meant uninhibited

Aiit... To buttress my earlier post... There sld be no rules in bed if both parties are to get the best of each other to achieve a magnificent σяgαѕм

3 Likes

Re: Will You Marry A Freak by adannafofanna(f): 1:22am On Aug 01, 2013
You have the definition all wrong swt. Yes, no sound man would want to marry an actively promiscuous woman aka a "hoe". A freak on the other hand? I think just about most men would. At least they know they won't be bored in that aspect of marriage. I'm guessing even chauvinistic men would probably still want a wife that's sexually liberated in the bedroom. "Lady in the streets, freak in the sheets." I think that's the preference for most. ijs

But who gave you that generalization of Naija men? lol
Re: Will You Marry A Freak by lostgirl85(f): 1:25am On Aug 01, 2013
adannafofanna: You have the definition all wrong swt. Yes, no sound man would want to marry an actively promiscuous woman aka a "hoe". A freak on the other hand? I think just about most men would. At least they know they won't be bored in that aspect of marriage. I'm guessing even chauvinistic men would probably still want a wife that's sexually liberated in the bedroom. "Lady in the streets, freak in the sheets." I think that's the preference for most. ijs

But who gave you that generalization of Naija men? lol

Don't judge me...... It was on you tube, I am just checking cause I would hate to waste my time, I was hoping it was yet another false stereotype
Re: Will You Marry A Freak by Austeenxx: 2:34am On Aug 01, 2013
Re: Will You Marry A Freak by Nobody: 5:07am On Aug 01, 2013
Nigerian men are freaks in bed grin

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry A Freak by Flashaldrin(m): 5:29am On Aug 01, 2013
1. Since you've agreed you didnt mean 'promiscous' kindly change it in the op so subsequent posters wont be confused
2. Nobody hates a freak, but then it prompts questions; 'na from where she learn all this styles from?' 'how many practical lessons from how many different tutors did it take her to perfect her skills prior to meeting you?'
3. Everything wey dey sweet, dey kill.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs You're Dating A Boy Not A Man.. / Hac Kers Release Nu De Photos Of Black Actress/rnb Singer, Jill Scott [PHOTOS] / Do Guys Too Feel Hrtbrk The Way Girls Feel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.