Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos - Politics (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos (60009 Views)

Fashola Replies Ruben Abati On Jonathsns Visit On Robbery Day In Lekki / Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 02, 2013
22 pages?!?!?! shocked

The birth of Yoruba black panther, Yoruba nationalism and Nation of Yoruba!!

You just can't let primitive and non-achieving people spit in your faces on home-soil - they must respect you, your culture and tradition. There's no two way about that.

Stay riding out on them - there are too many bravehearts out here who would come defend the Yoruba homeland.

Hale Fashola - you don't owe anyone an explanation, just keep reuniting them with their families and make the crying, whining and tantrums throwing mofos suicidal!! grin

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by hotwax: 12:28pm On Aug 02, 2013
its na i know of a truth Igbo man & Yoruba man are not compatible at all...

come and see the response ; likes to statements that against either Fashola or Peter Obi... men...

There is really no unity in Nigeria; this is nt Aboki against Southern Nigeria ooo; nor christians state against muslims state...

hmmmmm

Based on my experience, Yorubas are better with Hausa/Fulanis, Igbos are better with nobody. They just dont like anybody
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by superstar1(m): 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2013
Tiphareth: IMHO, i am not in support of any tribe deporting another from any part of Nigeria despite their crime. we have the police to investigate and apply the wrath of the laws should anybody found violating the laws of the state. On the issue of the recent deportation of non legosians from Lagos State, it is unconstitutional for Fashola to orchestrate such plan. This is because, Nigeria is a sovereign nation and the constitution allows every Nigerians to live in any part of the country without fear or molestation. It is a fact that Lagos State was a former capital of Nigeria and this same factor precipitated the deluge of many Nigeria to live in Lagos due to faster development as the seat of the nation. If the capital of Nigeria had been Calabar, for instance, people would have moved to Calaba and not Lagos. Furthermore, we can see the recent surge in people relocating to Abuja owing to the relocation of the capital city to Abuja.
So the issue of people fighting and ranting over who owns Lagos is not the issue. Let us stand and renounce what is bad. THIS DECISION BY FASHOLA IS A BAD ONE!.

LET US STAND UP AND UNITE AS ONE NIGERIAN AND CALL A SPADE A SPADE

I quite agree with you but the question is does that give some strangers to say someone else's land is theirs and mind you Calabar was the capital before lagos, can you tell an Efik man that Calabar is no mans land too.

Strangers in other people's land should respect other people and should not take their perceived decorum as a sign of weakness.

The dat the cup of arrogance. Mouth watering and noise making is full, even Zik and Ojulqu won't be able to part the Red Sea of Atlantic Ocean for them, at least they are the Jews of Africa
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by superstar1(m): 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2013
Tiphareth: IMHO, i am not in support of any tribe deporting another from any part of Nigeria despite their crime. we have the police to investigate and apply the wrath of the laws should anybody found violating the laws of the state. On the issue of the recent deportation of non legosians from Lagos State, it is unconstitutional for Fashola to orchestrate such plan. This is because, Nigeria is a sovereign nation and the constitution allows every Nigerians to live in any part of the country without fear or molestation. It is a fact that Lagos State was a former capital of Nigeria and this same factor precipitated the deluge of many Nigeria to live in Lagos due to faster development as the seat of the nation. If the capital of Nigeria had been Calabar, for instance, people would have moved to Calaba and not Lagos. Furthermore, we can see the recent surge in people relocating to Abuja owing to the relocation of the capital city to Abuja.
So the issue of people fighting and ranting over who owns Lagos is not the issue. Let us stand and renounce what is bad. THIS DECISION BY FASHOLA IS A BAD ONE!.

LET US STAND UP AND UNITE AS ONE NIGERIAN AND CALL A SPADE A SPADE

I quite agree with you but the question is does that give some strangers to say someone else's land is theirs and mind you Calabar was the capital before lagos, can you tell an Efik man that Calabar is no mans land too.

Strangers in other people's land should respect other people and should not take their perceived decorum as a sign of weakness.

The day their cup of arrogance. Mouth watering and noise making is full, even Zik and Ojulqu won't be able to part the Red Sea of Atlantic Ocean for them, at least they are the Jews of Africa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by hotwax: 12:43pm On Aug 02, 2013
superstar1:

The day their cup of arrogance. Mouth watering and noise making is full, even Zik and Ojulqu won't be able to part the Red Sea of Atlantic Ocean for them, at least they are the Jews of Africa

On point. tell those apku kinsmen ooo

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by superstar1(m): 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2013
You are controlling Aspamda, Alaba, and Ladipo markets
We at controlling Cadbury NB Guiness, Unilever PZ telecoms bank IT maritime comsulting education airlines. Don't you get

And you will come here to be making noise that 2 by 2 inches shops are the ones running the economy of lagos.

Dumbest set of human beings I have ever seen

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by yebo: 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2013
So pls tell me why they 'ev chosen to leave their states to go n develop Lagos state? and y is any eastern state not chosen as d commercial capital of d country since no igbos no economy , no igbos no development quote author=Chrisabig]

Accident or bad road or depression is not what am saying, the poverty level which Yoruba are is what am saying, no igbos no economy, no igbos no development, take it or go to bed.[/quote]
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by zuma4k(m): 12:47pm On Aug 02, 2013
Hmmmmm yorubas...
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Rochero(m): 12:50pm On Aug 02, 2013
He didn't tell us whether he authorized or approved of such deportation
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 02, 2013
Yoruba Nationalism: the future!! Get with it, or get blown away by the wind of change.

[size=16pt]Nigeria: The Yoruba Risorgimento[/size]

There seems to be a resurgence of a new kind of nationalism on the political landscape of the Yoruba of south-western Nigeria. A number of meetings, conferences, scenario-building and subterranean and overt activities of the region's elite should give the nation's leaders some cause to reflect and perhaps react.

Earlier this year, the governors of the six states of the region, joined by the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) governor of Edo, Adams Oshiomhole, drew a template for regional economic integration. The penultimate meeting in Ibadan convened by civil war veteran Gen. Alani Akinrinade introduced a curious dimension with its call for the fundamental restructuring of the Nigerian state, where each region would have a quasi-autonomous status.

Unlike the other regions, the people enjoy a long history of nationalism. Drawing on elements from local mythologies, traditions and cultural values, the Yoruba educated elite have established a common interest which is the basis for the people's imagination of the nation.

Transformed from pre-colonial group identity to a cultural phenomenon during colonial times, Yoruba nationalism has increasingly radicalised, at times violently, during the post-colonial period. Now, Yoruba nationalism seems directed against the Nigerian nation-state and other ethnic groups in Nigeria, hence the worrying dimension to calls by its leaders for regional integration and the fear of national disintegration.

We wonder what kind of arrangement that would be, given that Edo, Kwara and Kogi states where some Yoruba hail from are outside of the south-west arrangement of the late and immediate post-colonial Nigeria. Though the conveners argued that the Yoruba are "federalists" in their political evolution, the aspect of "independence" owing to marginalisation by the Nigerian state does not seem congruent with their stance on how to strengthen the Nigerian union and make it more productive.

We think it tends to heighten the disunity into our diversities. Indeed, it is not right to say that the people of the south-west have been short-changed more than the other regions on political leadership plain. Short of the watershed of June 12, 1993, the Yoruba have been fairly compensated in terms of appointments, elections and participation in the Nigerian project.

Perhaps the most disturbing of the Ibadan Yoruba Assembly's communiqué is the suggestion that vigilantes should hold a pride of place in the region's security architecture. This suggests impatience with the present debate over the Nigeria Police. Vigilantes are no substitute to a decentralised police.
http://allafrica.com/stories/201209200109.html
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by superstar1(m): 12:51pm On Aug 02, 2013
I respect your business acumen and very receptive to your people but majority of your people are still suffering from post-war syndrome , you have victim mentality and looking for enemies where there is none, trying to hype yourself to cover up your inferiority complex, displaying your wanton knowledge gap by refusing to nne educated whether in. Formal way or through your fore fathers.

Any slightest thing they will be threatening war as if they won the one they followed the no1 coward Ojukwu to enter into sheepishly.

Sincerely, if there are destitutes Yorubas in iboland. Your govs should return th back to their state. Knowing you nid your ways, if there was any, one of your gov would have wanted to do Van daam by departing nid labeling it retaliation.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by willibounce: 12:52pm On Aug 02, 2013
Boll2010: am yoruba,bt I tink u lost,if nigerians stand togeda today we knw whr d technological strength wil com frm,d IGBOS,wat do we yoruba v ehen tel me dan jst to mak mouth,n d hausa stack wu 8 development by sayn book is a sin,spare dis tribalistic view,bro don't mak al dis yeye politicians cuz rift 4 us,let's com togeda n we shine,mind u no tribe or ethnic stands alone in nigeria we al v a place we contribute to d country,n whr we tanish d country,last tym an igbo man designed a PROCESSOR e neva tarnished ur image,last tym YORUBA had d best result in russia unvty e neva tarnished ur image,nw wen igbos did drugs n got caught we got a prob,wen yoruba did a terrible slaughter in WOOLWICH u had a prob ,man d tribalism doesn't worth it!!!!!!fu!ck dis world

Hey! Don't deny uR tribe. U don't have to say sh1t bout who u are. Nnwannem! Use ur frat head prease.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by SamuraiSam: 12:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
Eko Atlantic: Straight off mehn, nice reply.
Anambrarians, Fashola wasn't actually saying your governor is not using his common sense, he meant he should use it next time he opens his mouth.

One Nigeria....

MUMU
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 02, 2013
superstar1: You are controlling Aspamda, Alaba, and Ladipo markets
We at controlling Cadbury NB Guiness, Unilever PZ telecoms bank IT maritime comsulting education airlines. Don't you get

And you will come here to be making noise that 2 by 2 inches shops are the ones running the economy of lagos.

and your criminal brothers almost run cadbury down. What the hell is the RETAARD saying and who told you yorubas run NB? Go and take your drugs
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by willibounce: 12:58pm On Aug 02, 2013
hotwax:

Why are you ashamed to be Igbo?

Everybody suddenly becomes Yoruba.

Owa lare e. Technological development? The last time I checked. Yoruba own Telecommiunication companies.

Glo, Starcoms, Odua tel. We are leading technologically. No go back to your igbo village where you come from.

Don't mind d cheap Ewu. Him just renounce him tribe to scoRe cheap point. Him think say na mukpas ppl dey here.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Burger01(m): 12:58pm On Aug 02, 2013
shymexx: 22 pages?!?!?! shocked

The birth of Yoruba black panther, Yoruba nationalism and Nation of Yoruba!!

You just can't let primitive and non-achieving people spit in your faces on home-soil - they must respect you, your culture and tradition. There's no two way about that.

Stay riding out on them - there are too many bravehearts out here who would come defend the Yoruba homeland.

Hale Fashola - you don't owe anyone an explanation, just keep reuniting them with their families and make the crying, whining and tantrums throwing mofos suicidal!! grin
ShyShy! I trust you. grin
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 02, 2013
peppy luv: Yea baby wink
I've always known that the last digit of your number is your platoon number. I don't know how you can get an 11th platoon when we only have ten digits- 0-9. Tell me something new? Or are you refering to the Zombies? cheesy . Are you among them? grin
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by superstar1(m): 1:01pm On Aug 02, 2013
slimmy05: and your criminal brothers almost run cadbury down. What the hell is the RETAARD saying and who told you yorubas run NB? Go and take your drugs

When they are talking of control, we are not even talking of employees yet, I'm talking of shareholders , the tire Owners of the biz. You are building a 2 by 2 biz, we are building conglomerate. Can't you just get it.

U r shipping in containers, we are controlling the skiing lines and port, and we are lazy.

We are dirty and Aba is an disaster to behold.
Before you throw stone, ensure u r not living in a glass house

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by hotwax: 1:02pm On Aug 02, 2013
slimmy05:

And you will come here to be making noise that[size=14pt] 2 by 2 inches shops are the ones running the economy of[/size] lagos.

and your criminal brothers almost run cadbury down. What the hell is the RETAARD saying and who told you yorubas run NB? Go and take your drugs
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by hotwax: 1:04pm On Aug 02, 2013
superstar1:

When they are talking of control, we are not even talking of employees yet, I'm talking of shareholders , the tire Owners of the biz. You are building a 2 by 2 biz, we are building conglomerate. Can't you just get it.

U r shipping in containers, we are controlling the skiing lines and port, and we are lazy.

We are dirty and [size=15pt]Aba[/size] is an disaster to behold.
Before you throw stone, ensure u r not living in a glass house
Not only ABA, Onitsha too. See Oshodi were they are many. Fckng disgusting. I hate going to oshodi
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 02, 2013
Burger01:
ShyShy! I trust you. grin

grin grin grin grin grin

I'm out here riding for my people - Yoruba till the death of me!!

These people are the most tribalistic and empty piss-takers ever and it's high time someone put them where they belong. I honestly like Fashola's response - he responded like the biggest bawse I've seen thus far. No explanation - just one paragraph to the other primitive guy. grin

We as Yoruba's just can't allow people to disrespect us, just because we're part of a retrogressive and abyss destined shytehole of a country. We need to stand up and be counted - else the Yoruba ancestors would never forgive us. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Burger01(m): 1:10pm On Aug 02, 2013
shymexx:

grin grin grin grin grin

These people are the most tribalistic and empty piss-takers ever and it's high time someone put them where they belong. I honestly like Fashola's response - he responded like the biggest bawse I've seen thus far. No explanation - just one paragraph to the other primitive guy. grin

We as Yoruba's just can't allow people to disrespect us, just because we're part of a retrogressive and abyss destined shytehole of a country. We need to stand up and be counted - else the Yoruba ancestors would never forgive us. wink

Correct my guy!

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by hotwax: 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2013
shymexx:

grin grin grin grin grin

Ride on. Awon aye wa leyin. Nothing fit touch you.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by mAdBulleT(m): 1:16pm On Aug 02, 2013
tongue[color=#550000][/color] ndi IGBOs, kaiga kaiga, kasurun nwoke kaiga... UNA DON STOP BIAFRA I can't believe diz wil pain ma biafra dudes. No be una dey shout sey, una no be Nigerians..
Oh, I got ur points nw. Fashola should have deported dem to biafra instead of Onitsha. I think that's what got them up set..
Foolish biafrans, go and die...
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by popcykaylah(m): 1:24pm On Aug 02, 2013
Na wah o..mr fash mean say obi no get sense be that.chai grin ........una sef no wan go house ? undecided
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Burger01(m): 1:29pm On Aug 02, 2013
hotwax:

Ride on. Awon aye wa leyin. Nothing fit touch you.

ShyShy is really fortified.. Trust me. I like him for he is fearless, precise, intelligent, sharp, hmmm angry what else again?. He is all rounder.. So, believe me when I say he is fortified by the irumoles of yorubaland.. grin
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by roxell120(m): 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2013
emmakind:
this what our hospitality has earned us.

an average yoruba loves money but wont work for it only waiting for an oppurtunity to steal. see talk. ur 'hospitality 'earned u laziness?
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by fluteman: 1:33pm On Aug 02, 2013
Igbos are the most clannish set of people that ever liveth. 'we own lagos...we own lagos' they gloat about, common councillorship them no get, petty traders and generally criminal minded ( ask south africans and asians)

With all this chest beating, i trust they will be pushed more into the left corner they have been inhabiting since after the civil war

yeye

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Aringarosa(m): 1:38pm On Aug 02, 2013
St_Black:
to who?..apologize to criminals & destitutes?
.....U are a joker! undecided

Who exactly is looking for an apology? I am not sure there is any man who sinks his bulk in a sofa waiting for an apology to fall from the sky.  Take your infantile drivel to your ilk  who saunter in the same malodorous cesspit. Either that or you should desist from smoking crushed coconut shells.

Clinging to brazen ethnic antagonism with the tenacity of  mucus is one thing, but inserting spurious fallacy into the diseased concept is unacceptable. Continent full of diseased retrogressive imbeciles without the minutest speck of decency. Backward ever, forward never...century in, century out.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Boll2010: 1:38pm On Aug 02, 2013
hotwax:

Why are you ashamed to be Igbo?

Everybody suddenly becomes Yoruba.

Owa lare e. Technological development? The last time I checked. Yoruba own Telecommiunication companies.

Glo, Starcoms, Odua tel. We are leading technologically. No go back to your igbo village where you come from.
me I b omo osun to d core,u tink I will sit down n say al dis rubbish yall sayn,ale sun ki gbogbo wa kori sibi kona....so wtf! We all knw dis technology u mentioned are flukes,d so called glo(whc is yoruba) aw many quater does it control,mtn covers,none of dis tech are built oursef,we al know CHINA started lyk IGBOS dey were once producing inferior goods until d govt fund dem,whc our govt neva did whc led dem to such acts,u wil only find an igbo man build nigerian cars,what of ZINOX or wat do dy cal d computer,was it made by yoruabas,wit al due respect,no tribe survive alone,so dnt criticise any tribe,if u dnt want dm arnd u shld v left den durin baifra in fast instance,d lyks of AWOLOWO knw beta dan u so e mak sure dy neva alowed dem out of NIGERIA cuz e knws d consequence!!! For u sayn am not yoruba am from OSUN STATE,IWO part of OSUN,so go deal wit ur ignorance,!!!hate TRIBALISM

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by goldfish80(m): 1:42pm On Aug 02, 2013

Cadbury, NB, Guiness,unilever,Pz,Banks are all public limited liability companies,who have their stock on trade on floor of the stock exchange.Their share holders and MD's cut across various families,clans/ ethnic/religious groups.Plz Snap back to reality or rather moon walk back to reality.
Its frankly idiotic to ceed any of these companies to a particular ethnic group.I hope I've been able to enlighten you abit wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (29) (Reply)

Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace / Saraki Rocks Wizkid’s 'Made In Lagos’ Album (Photo) / Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.