Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos (60008 Views)

Fashola Replies Ruben Abati On Jonathsns Visit On Robbery Day In Lekki / Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 02, 2013
In conclusion!, I'm not totally against what governor fashola did, he is trying to sanitize his state! Kudos to him, he has done well as a governor!, they only thing I'm against is by dumping them in anambara state without making any formal consultation whatsoever with the anambara state goverment, who don't just deport ppl like that, you must have a proof of their state of origin before you send them back! Even in the international community, before you deport people or send people back to their home countries the must possess an international passport or documents stating their country of origin before you deport them otherwise you can't deport them, that is why so many illegal immigrants are abroad especially in the uk and other develop countries!, if it was difficult for the LASG to assertain their state of origin, why not consult anambara state gov,informing him about your actions before you proceed!. It is called diplomacy! Lagos state is not the only state facing this crisis other states are! Even here in the SE there are alot of destitutes here! And we are trying to contain it!! So governor fashola intentions weren't bad but his approach was wrong!! You have to be diplomatic in your actions!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Boll2010: 1:47pm On Aug 02, 2013
willibounce:

Don't mind d cheap Ewu. Him just renounce him tribe to scoRe cheap point. Him think say na mukpas ppl dey here.
does bein tribalistic got sumtn to do wit ur faulty brain, I gav ma opinion if u dnt lyk u hang ur nuts!!! So u arguing to score pointsno wonder u kip getn junk information across,ma'niGga I talk to gain knowledge,stop being tribalistic!!n to hell wit wat u bliv abt ma'tribe
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Boll2010: 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2013
willibounce:

Hey! Don't deny uR tribe. U don't have to say sh1t bout who u are. Nnwannem! Use ur frat head prease.
nigga I knw from ur talkns u can't decipher I simple usaname,my usaname goes wit ma name,BOLL2010....BOLU,do ur gullible mind get nw,fu!ck cuz am yoruba I shld go d tribalistic route,nigga wat u smokin kills ur brain cells

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Segema: 1:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
chaloner:
saw this Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria

Yes, Sanusi' opinion. And when you read further down you see Yorubas are the most educated tribe in Nigeria, somebody' opinion.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by sexkillzisacunt: 1:55pm On Aug 02, 2013
A notorious Yoruba armed robber Abiodun Ogunjobi who has been terrorizing the south west for over decade has been caught. Some fools on this thread said Igbos are responsible for armed robbery in SW.
www.nairaland.com/1381380/godogodo-notorious-armed-robber-captured-ibadan#17180319
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by tpia5: 1:56pm On Aug 02, 2013
Dont know why people are calling Fashola's name all over the place.

Let go of envy, jeez.

See the number of threads titled Fashola in the past two days?
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Segema: 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2013
chaloner:
saw this Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria

Yes, Sanusi' opinion. And when you read further down you see Yorubas are the most educated tribe in Nigeria, somebody' opinion. So what. Ti sokoto Olubadan ko ba bale, o mo Egbe baba eni ton se. Ibos, ibos, Ibos. I Before Others, A ye gba Tapa onkole igunu. Stop abusing. Your benefactors. You know how you are treated in the North...
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by nku5: 1:58pm On Aug 02, 2013
shymexx: 22 pages?!?!?! shocked

The birth of Yoruba black panther, Yoruba nationalism and Nation of Yoruba!!

You just can't let primitive and non-achieving people spit in your faces on home-soil - they must respect you, your culture and tradition. There's no two way about that.

Stay riding out on them - there are too many bravehearts out here who would come defend the Yoruba homeland.

Hale Fashola - you don't owe anyone an explanation, just keep reuniting them with their families and make the crying, whining and tantrums throwing mofos suicidal!! grin

Wait until the BNP takes over at the next election, revokes citizenship of non-indigenes and seizes all properties before deporting you all spewing garbage. I can imagine how clean peckham would look if y'all left

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 02, 2013
1oracle:
With the deportation of Nigerians from Lagos to Onitsha by midnight Governor Fashola and those fools supporting this action are already manifesting a Nigeria of their dreams.
One Nigeria is a project that will never work. Enough of this deceit.
I will always respect google because google knows everything, if you doubt me just type "yorubas are" in a google search box, come back and tell me what you see. grin grin grin grin

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by PeterKbaba: 2:00pm On Aug 02, 2013
PeterKbaba: EVEN THE NORTHERNERS NEW THE IGBOS IN THE 1960'S

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WSosECbcmM
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by PeterKbaba: 2:03pm On Aug 02, 2013
hotwax:

Based on my experience, Yorubas are better with Hausa/Fulanis, Igbos are better with nobody. They just dont like anybody

THE IGBOS DONT EVEN LIKE THEMSELVES..

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by DeNoble1(m): 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2013
1oracle:
With the deportation of Nigerians from Lagos to Onitsha by midnight Governor Fashola and those fools supporting this action are already manifesting a Nigeria of their dreams.
I will always respect google because google knows everything, if you doubt me just type "yorubas are" in a google search box, come back and tell me what you see. grin grin grin grin
Guy you are the most wickedest person on this nairaland LOL cheesy
1oracle:
Guy you are the most wickedest person on this nairaland LOL
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 02, 2013
nku5:

Wait until the BNP takes over at the next election, revokes citizenship of non-indigenes and seizes all properties before deporting you all spewing garbage. I can imagine how clean peckham would look if y'all left

Bwahahahahaha

And you honestly think I give two-phucks about BNP and EDL? grin

Mate, I've already re-aligned with my identity and I should be out of the UK in the next few years. Too much money to be made out there than crying and fighting indigenous people about a land that belongs to their ancestors. That's deep thinking...forever grateful to the UK for making me what I'm today. Everything in my life started out here but I share the sentiments of BNP. The only thing I don't agree with is the racism and how they denigrate black people - that's a NO NO.

Also, everyone that I know share the same sentiments and tons of people are already moving out and working in other countries as expats. The joke is on you, mate! grin

Yoruba till the death of me!! tongue
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by PeterKbaba: 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2013
[b]IN 2011 29 Arrested in Awka and
Onitsha, and repatriated to their home states; Ebonyi and
Akwa Ibom states.

The Anambra state government has issued a warning to all
street beggars, especially children used by their parents to
beg for alms, to vacate the streets or be arrested.

29 of such women who displayed their children as strategy
for getting alms have already been arrested in Awka and
Onitsha, and repatriated to their home states; Ebonyi and
Akwa Ibom states.

The state commissioner for Women Affairs and Social
Development, Dr. Ego Cordelia Uzoezie, disclosed Friday in
Awka when a middle-aged woman was arrested for begging
with nine children at various points in Awka.

Uzoezie said her attention was drawn to the spectacle when
one of the children who begged at the Unizik junction, Awka,
six-year-old Goodnews Sunday, was hit in the jaw by an
Okada rider, while he begged
Uzoezie decried the attitude of some parents who used their
children to beg for alms, and warned that after 72 hours any
beggar seen in the state would be arrested by the law
enforcement agents and the special task force of the ministry
of women affairs and social development.

http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/9600/2011/12/04/anambra_orders_arrest_child_beggars.html[/b]

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by sexkillzisacunt: 2:21pm On Aug 02, 2013
shymexx:

Bwahahahahaha

Mate, I've already re-aligned with my identity and I should be out of the UK in the next few years. Too much money to be made out there than crying and fighting indigenous people about a land that belongs to their ancestors. That's deep thinking...forever grateful to the UK for making me what I'm today. Everything in my life started out here but I share the sentiments of BNP. The only thing I don't agree with is the racism and how they denigrate black people - that's a NO NO.

Also, everyone that I know share the same sentiments and tons of people are already moving out and working in other countries as expats. The joke is on you, mate! grin

You better get your arsè back here asap. Don't sit there and hope Nigeria or Yoruba land will get better by your contributions on Nairaland. Stop reaping where you didn't sow, come back here and sow, then you can reap happily.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by johnsonjosbles(m): 2:23pm On Aug 02, 2013
pistol:

They are on the next available bus back to Lagos..
this is the end of fashola in national politics.
He just dug his own grave.
. Ĩ̷̊ said Iτ̅ b4, day ∂φŋ'τ̲̣̣̥ have home, all of them in. Strange land can never go home for fear of been atack by fellow agbos cos of hetered btw them. Useless creatures. After yorubas had rescue U̶̲̥̅̊ all U̶̲̥̅̊ heve to do ȋ̝̊̅§ insulting yorubas having known U̶̲̥̅̊ have no place U̶̲̥̅̊ call home. If U̶̲̥̅̊ people talk again, Ĩ̷̊ will ask fashola to Pack all of U̶̲̥̅̊ overnit and dump U̶̲̥̅̊ in kano, Iτ̅ won't take hausa fulani 1hour to kill all of U̶̲̥̅̊ b4 day break. Olodos r insulting fasholaam

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2013
sexkillzisacunt: You better get your arsè back here asap. Don't sit there and hope Nigeria or Yoruba land will get better by your contributions on Nairaland. Stop reaping where you didn't sow, come back here and sow, then you can reap happily.

Phuck naija - imma be globetrotting; chasing the cash; getting paid; meeting new cultures and people; and educating black minds around the globe.

Nigeria is dead to me - only Yoruba is in my consciousness. Tell Nigeria to let my people go! grin
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nizstephen(m): 2:27pm On Aug 02, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Lol Did Fashola just tell Obi to use common sense?

Why do Ibo still cry war and blood? Do they think war is about holding hands and singing kumbaya?
y u saying things out of contest no one is meant to be siding based on tribalism let me ask you yorubas a question if u stay in ABA and d governor of abia states sendz u owt becoz of no resonable reason to point dnt u tink dat he is indirectly kaln 4 misunderstanding btw d easterners n d westerners dat much igbo's ar found in lagos doesnt it even increase the income of the state with more tax payers...common fashola has nothing to say he is one of my best governors bt he has faild on this letz leave tribalism n judge truthfully tanx

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by mAdBulleT(m): 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2013
Ndi igbo kwenu! ...oya ma igbo brothers make we vex pack all our bags and packages and get out of SW ...BIAFRA is waitin 4 us... LoL :PNdi igbo kwenu! ...oya ma igbo brothers make we vex pack all our bags and packages and get out of SW ...BIAFRA is waitin 4 us... LoL
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by mAdBulleT(m): 2:29pm On Aug 02, 2013
Ndi igbo kwenu! ...oya ma igbo brothers, make we vex pack all our bags and packages and get out of SW ...BIAFRA is waitin 4 us... LoL
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by drchingy: 2:33pm On Aug 02, 2013
ilugunboy:

I've noticed you...move along now

This is a screenshot of my "fone".... Oya do a screenshot of your palaza.... grin grin

Dis is a man with serious complex issues
All his posts are similar
Senseless and childish

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by drchingy: 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2013
[quote author=PeterKbaba][/quote]

Is dis clip meant to discredit d igbos
Because all d man has done is to laud igbo as ambitious hardworking and creative

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by nku5: 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2013
shymexx:

Bwahahahahaha

Nah! The joke is on a person who has never been to nigeria in his life but builds an identity on the bile of anonymous bigots.

You can log on and curse ppl who share the same country with your tribe but you don't like how blacks are denigrated. Interesting.

First real lesson u will learn if you really move over here is that nobody is fighting over other peoples land, those who can afford it buy and lounge in their cribs. Wherever the land is in nigeria.

The BNP is coming...to Peckham and the bigots with double standards will understand what it means to REALLY be on foreign soil.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by sexkillzisacunt: 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2013
nku5:

Nah! The joke is on a person who has never been to nigeria in his life but builds an identity on the bile of anonymous bigots.

You can log on and curse ppl who share the same country with your tribe but you don't like how blacks are denigrated. Interesting.

First real lesson u will learn if you really move over here is that nobody is fighting over other peoples land, those who can afford it buy and lounge in their cribs. Wherever the land is in nigeria.

The BNP is coming...to Peckham and the bigots with double standards will understand what it means to REALLY be on foreign soil.

Lol, the smelly Yorubas who have turned some parts of the UK to a third world country will be really in for it!
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by ubamfrank: 3:08pm On Aug 02, 2013
2mch:

Why are you afraid of staying in Biafra eldorado Is it that you will be kidnapped or used for rituals and dumped in Ezu river Why are you afraid of asking your state governors to change. See Abia governor, stealing with impunity, yet you are obsessed with Fashola. Dont you have a big problem or you dont see it
young man the day Igbos leave lagos, I give lagos 5years they will go down economically.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 02, 2013
nku5:

Nah, every bile you and your ilk post on here is against me as an individual and it's unacceptable. You can't keep taking the piss because you have got a platform to do so, yet want other people to just fold/cross their arms and not retaliate...especially when it's on an open/public forum that's accessible to everyone in the globe.

Where were you when your brothers and sisters started the hatred? Where were you when they created the Ndigbo Nairaland organisation to continue their e-wars against the Yoruba's? Where were you when they populated google's servers with so much bile against the Yoruba's? Where were you when your brothers and sisters were spamming every thread about Yoruba's, with bile and hatred? Save your pulpit sermons for the birds! You don't give out negative energy and expect people to pamper you. Where I'm from, it's an eye for an eye - and the whole world can go blind for all we care. Respect has to be mutual and reciprocal - end of.

Yeah, as it's on nairaland - so it's in Nigeria. If not, those primitive traders won't be questioning Yoruba culture/tradition in a market owned by Yoruba's and in Yorubaland. If not, your leaders won't be threatening Fashola. If not, Igbo's in Nigeria won't be disrespecting Yoruba leaders for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

Who cares if the BNP comes to Peckham or not? undecided At the end of the day, all the Yoruba's in the UK don't disrespect their host. Heck, they give all their kids English names as first names, just to help their host with the pronunciation of the names and assimilation. They pay their taxes and contribute to the country the best way they can, without making noise about it and denigrating the culture of their host. Also, they understand/know their origin and they raise their kids to always love home and not forget about where they're from. Peep the difference, mate!!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by nku5: 3:20pm On Aug 02, 2013
sexkillzisacunt: Lol, the smelly Yorubas who have turned some parts of the UK to a third world country will be really in for it!

The consistent assault of yorubas in the UK on their welfare system and immigration is part of why the UK is experiencing xenophobia and the rise of racist groups like the BNP and EDL. Now the ones in the UK are finding it hot there and are supporting racism in lagos so they can run back and not have to compete with other ethnicities. Check the yorubas who push the racist agenda and you'll see most of them live abroad. In fact most of AC.N guys swarming around fashola and proferring policies like deportation are returnees.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Aringarosa(m): 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2013
The reasoning of some Nigerians is mind boggling. The worst part of the tragedy is THEY ARE NOT KIDDING, coupled with the disturbing fact they are the so called "new" generation. . .

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by adconline(m): 3:26pm On Aug 02, 2013
Fishout: In Fact,l dont think there is way forward in d country called NIGERIA.WHEN LAGOS GOVT DEPORTED HAUSA DESTITUTES,NO NORTHERNS GOVS SPEAK ON IT TILL NOW.WHEN AKWA IBON DEPORTED YORUBA DESTITUTES NOBODY SAY A SINGLE POINT.WHEN IT WAS ANAMBRAS' TURNS;PEOPLE ARE NOW BLAMES FASH.I DONT KNOW WHY THEY DONT REASON.
You have to make sense first in order to get a reasonable response. Two wrongs cannot make a right !
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by danjohn: 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2013
Fashola is on his way to becoming as unelectable as Buhari. I am a Buhari supporter and I know how hard it is to convince people to vote for a candidate who have a perception problem. If Fashola does not address this issue, his name would become synonymous with Anti-Igbo the same way Buhari's name is now synonymous with Islamic extremist.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2013
sexkillzisacunt: Lol, the smelly Yorubas who have turned some parts of the UK to a third world country will be really in for it!

Shut ya mouth!

These are the names of four Peckham youngers (Deej and his crew) that killed a guy at Oceana club in Kingston a few months ago:

A jury returned guilty verdicts today against Brandon Francis, 20, and Levan Greenfield, 22.

Jamie Sanderson, 20, died of a single stab wound inflicted inside the club on October 25 last year.

Both men are due to be sentenced tomorrow.

Two other men - Benjamin Onwuma, 20, and Ashley Milne, 23, were acquitted.
http://www.yourlocalguardian.co.uk/news/topstories/10550864.Two_guilty_of_Oceana_Kingston_nightclub_murder/?ref=rss

^^^^Is the bolded not an Igbo name? Heck, I know the guy and his siblings. There are all Nigerians out here - the only other two naija families on my block in Peckham are from Benin. And there are tons of Igbo's out here. Most of them are just Yorubanised Igbo's and they speak Yoruba.

During my uni days in Birmz, the only two naija guys that were repping the Johnnies' gang out there, that I know of are Igbo's. They were both born and raised in Aston, Birmingham.

Save that bs for the birds!
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Aringarosa(m): 3:38pm On Aug 02, 2013
I usually stay away from all these useless "Tribalistic threads" (Like that will elevate Nigeria from 9th world to 3rd world status)but for the love of all that is holy, aren't you goons tired of this redundant line?

No wonder Africa is the worst and the most backward continent in the world. A continent where most people know the right thing but will NEVER do it, instead they will twist it and bend it to suite their distorted concepts even when it is obvious to the deaf and blind they are calling a spade an elephant. A continent where people wholeheartedly embrace/celebrate mediocrity, ignorance, malevolence, prejudice and imbecility.

Tua!!! spits on thread and un-follows thread with immediate alacrity.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace / Oshiomhole Increases Minimum Wage To N25,000 / Discos, FG Agree On 2 Months Free Electricity For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.