Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group (2633 Views)

Why Do People Say Husbands Are Scarce When I Get At Least 2 Toasters In A Day? / Quality Husbands Will Be Scarce In Nigeria Soon - Group / Quality Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by Realdeals(m): 8:13am On Aug 02, 2013
The National Council of Catholic Women Organisation of Nigeria on Thursday warned against the alarming drop of male-child in education.
With the drop, the group noted that in the next 10 years, there would be a scarcity of quality husbands in the country.

The organisation National President, Chief Onyeabo, stated this on Thursday at a briefing to herald College, Abuja.
She said, "The future of this country is going to be very bleak for the male-child. How many girls do you see hawking clothes? Go to Onitsha, they are all men. We have looked round and have come to see that there is a neglect of boys in education. Who are the armed robbers They are mostly the boys on the streets

"The NCCWO feels that a vacuum is being created, and very soon, we shall be faced with a situation where our educated girl-child will not find a corresponding suitable boy-child to marry. This is because more boys drop out of school, apparently because the high unemployed youth discourages our young boys from appreciating the need to be educated.
"The NCCWO also consideres the fact that in the near future, quality husbands will become extremely scarce, with too many highly educated women looking husbands, and settling for anyhow husbands, just to get married. The result of this type of situation is better imagined and will not augur well for Nigerians."

SOURCE: http://mobile.punchng.com/output.php?link=http://www.punchng.com/news/husbands-will-be-scarce-by-2023-women-group/
Re: Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by 190: 8:29am On Aug 02, 2013
Isaiah 4:1

"And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, "We will eat our own bread, feed for ourselves and wear our own clothes Only let us be called by your name To take away our shame

grin grin grin

women hook up with me now before u have 6 other women battling for a place with you grin grin
Re: Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by Enegod(m): 8:35am On Aug 02, 2013
190: Isaiah 4:1

"And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, "We will eat our own bread and wear our own apparel Only let us be called by thy name To take away our reproach

grin grin grin

women hook up with me now before u have 6 other women battling for a place with you grin grin
grin
Re: Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by sexymoma(f): 8:42am On Aug 02, 2013
Thank God say i never dis-v*rg*n... I can Still become a nun wink grin
Front Page o mek dem alert those girls that are still looking for rich men up and down.
You better stick to that guy that sells orange at orita junction.
as for me i will be at the mountain praying and fasting for God to show me ma future dude. grin
Re: Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by Enegod(m): 8:47am On Aug 02, 2013
this is going to be interesting...can't wait till 2023 cheesy
Re: Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by 190: 8:48am On Aug 02, 2013
sexymoma: Thank God say i never dis-v*rg*n... I can Still become a nun wink grin
Front Page o mek dem alert those girls that are still looking for rich men up and down.
as for me i will be at the mountain praying and fasting for God to show me ma future dude. grin

seek no further

God don talk am say na u be my babe for life grin grin

u better collect me now before other ladies pay my dowry undecided

1 Like

Re: Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by Juell(m): 8:49am On Aug 02, 2013
Is a husband defined by his education level or size of his wallet? Just asking O!
Re: Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by 190: 8:51am On Aug 02, 2013
Juell: Is a husband defined by his education level or size of his wallet? Just asking O!

Both undecided

But the most important thing is men wont be available by that time

so women better book down now in advance

I accept credit and debit cards shocked
Re: Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 02, 2013
and then gay marriage will finally become law
Re: Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by sexymoma(f): 8:53am On Aug 02, 2013
190:

seek no further

God don talk am say na u be my BABE FOR LIFE grin grin

u better collect me now before other ladies pay my dowry undecided
baby am scared, cry but wait let me consult the elders of nairaland.
Re: Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by Nomski0(f): 8:56am On Aug 02, 2013
sexymoma: Thank God say i never dis-v*rg*n... I can Still become a nun wink grin
Sexymoma you will not kee me with laugh.

This should just raise awareness about the drop in male education.....is it not possible for decent wives to even be scare by then
Re: Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by Enegod(m): 8:56am On Aug 02, 2013
Re: Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by Nomski0(f): 8:57am On Aug 02, 2013
Yungwizzzy: and then gay marriage will finally become law

So all the good men will be kept for the gays
Re: Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by 190: 9:01am On Aug 02, 2013
sexymoma: baby am scared, cry but wait let me consult the elders of nairaland.

and who are these elders undecided
Re: Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by lekejob(m): 9:02am On Aug 02, 2013
Then, it was the girls at home helping mamas , now.... CHANGE is constant
Re: Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by Juell(m): 9:33am On Aug 02, 2013
What if a man is doing well in his business and caring? The fact dat he's no well educated dosent mean he won't make a good husband.
Re: Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by Austeenxx: 9:52am On Aug 02, 2013

"And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, "We will eat our own bread, feed for ourselves and wear our own clothes Only let us be called by your name To take away our shame

grin grin grin

LMAO. grin
Re: Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by chiboyman: 10:07am On Aug 02, 2013
Groom price that time go b like 1.2 million
Re: Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by Princesszoe: 10:57am On Aug 02, 2013
Some people are already misinterpreting the write up. This group is not saying that there will be lack of men but rather lack of husbands material which they equated as educated men due to poor or lack of education amongest men. We have quality and potential husbands amongest guys in the labour market . Being educated does not necessary mean that one is a marriagable material. Many women wants their husbands rich and not necessary educated and some business guys possess this. Some women want educated men while some want both educated and wealthy spouse. So neither education nor trading, makes a man a quality husband. We have business guys that have fear of God and we have educated guys that do not. We have killers, smokers, perverts, evil, immorals, thieves, wicked, cruel , harsh, (endless nasty attributes) amongest educated men while some of the educated men are just very wonderful and potential husbands and same applies amongest business men. So if actually is true which i doubt, that the number of educated men will go into shortage, ladies will still not lose out because some business guys are worth it.
Re: Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by Enegod(m): 11:40am On Aug 02, 2013
Princess zoe: Some people are already misinterpreting the write up. This group is not saying that there will be lack of men but rather lack of husbands material which they equated as educated men due to poor or lack of education amongest men. We have quality and potential husbands amongest guys in the labour market . Being educated does not necessary mean that one is a marriagable material. Many women wants their husbands rich and not necessary educated and some business guys possess this. Some women want educated men while some want both educated and wealthy spouse. So neither education nor trading, makes a man a quality husband. We have business guys that have fear of God and we have educated guys that do not. We have killers, smokers, perverts, evil, immorals, thieves, wicked, cruel , harsh, (endless nasty attributes) amongest educated men while some of the educated men are just very wonderful and potential husbands and same applies amongest business men. So if actually is true which i doubt, that the number of educated men will go into shortage, ladies will still not lose out because some business guys are worth it.
*yawns*
Re: Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by Pancho01(m): 11:48am On Aug 02, 2013
Boyfriend: o baby, my sweehrt i luv u so much...
Girlfriend: am tired of u n ur sick luv,i jst nid a real man.
Boyfriend: bt baby i tot i am evrytn 2u?
Girlfriend: u cant even spoil me wt cash,lets cal ds a quit.
Boyfriend: mtcheww.... Oya na u tnk say i go beg u ni? 2023 dey around d corner o
girlfriend: honey am sori,i was jst jokin na...

1 Like

Re: Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by malaria(f): 11:53am On Aug 02, 2013
chiboy_man: Groom price that time go b like 1.2 million
Choi, omo see money
Re: Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by MrsChima(f): 11:58am On Aug 02, 2013
Yay! Lesbianism rocks!
Re: Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 02, 2013
Realy??

#Runz off to accept the proposal of that mallam in my street#
Re: Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by Feraz(m): 1:02pm On Aug 02, 2013

grin grin grin

LMAO!!!! I can just imagine that period and how it would be. . . .
Re: Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by tpia5: 1:27pm On Aug 02, 2013
Juell: What if a man is doing well in his business and caring? The fact dat he's no well educated dosent mean he won't make a good husband.

Gbam
Re: Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by patwhizkid(f): 1:47pm On Aug 02, 2013
Pancho01: Boyfriend: o baby, my sweehrt i luv u so much...
Boyfriend: mtcheww.... Oya na u tnk say i go beg u ni? 2023 dey around d corner o

Dry! undecided
Re: Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by Juell(m): 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2013
nyere84: Realy??

Mallam ke? I dey available O!
Re: Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by Nomski0(f): 2:15pm On Aug 02, 2013
nyere84: Realy??

Lol. grin grin
Re: Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by Enegod(m): 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2013
Re: Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 02, 2013
grin grin grin lol help the guy with some likes...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hello Readers: Do I Allow Him Have Sex With Me To Keep Our Relationship? / Michael Jackson's Secret Girlfriends / I Dont Have The Perfect Title For This Topic But Read,laugh,think And Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.