Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

She Forgot Her Fiance's Birthday! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Forgot Her Fiance's Birthday! (2048 Views)

Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo / Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge / How Can She Break This News To Her Fiance?!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Forgot Her Fiance's Birthday! by streetsoldier1(m): 10:05am On Aug 02, 2013
Your birthday is just few days away to your wedding and your wife would be forgot to tell you happy birthday at least! What can you deduce from this!....for me I think she's too occupied with so many things!..? Fellow Nlanders, whatz ur view on this?
Re: She Forgot Her Fiance's Birthday! by Phranciz(m): 11:25am On Aug 02, 2013
Just forget to wish her HBD to, you would love the way she would react. It really works like magic.
Re: She Forgot Her Fiance's Birthday! by streetsoldier1(m): 11:54am On Aug 02, 2013
Hehehe....her BD is still far! I won't wanna repay her that way sha...but I can imagine how she"ll feel
Re: She Forgot Her Fiance's Birthday! by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 02, 2013
Well just accept it as a sign of end time. smiley

Ok jokes apart, it hurts when someone you love the most forgets a special day as your bithday and for ladies like me I could conclude he doesn't love me enough, but just like you said wedding plans could be a reason why she forgot. Just let it go.
Re: She Forgot Her Fiance's Birthday! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 02, 2013
Birthdays are not that important to some pple. Blame it on up-bringing or mindset or something.

I've forgotten my own personal birthday before only to remember 2 days after cool embarassed lipsrsealed. So, if I forget someone's birthday and he loses sleep over it by thinking I don't care, he's making a mistake. Likewise, if anybody forgets my birthday, it's really no biggie. It's your damn business.

I try to remember pple's birthdays but if I forget by chance, he should 'sorry'!.
Re: She Forgot Her Fiance's Birthday! by kreamidiva(f): 1:01pm On Aug 02, 2013
@ OP,u said it all.she is preoccupied with the wedding preparations.
Re: She Forgot Her Fiance's Birthday! by streetsoldier1(m): 1:02pm On Aug 02, 2013
@nne3870.. Sure, no hard feelings! Aint suprised!
Re: She Forgot Her Fiance's Birthday! by LewsTherin: 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2013
Dude, I think it'll be better if you told her. You know, in that way guys have of sounding hurt when they aren't? Properly done, you could milk a grrrrreat appology from her!!! cool cool cool
It'll strengthen your relationship and make you look the bigger man. If she's got even an ounce of brains, she'll love and respect you more for it. And I'm sure she's got a whole lot more than an ounce.
Re: She Forgot Her Fiance's Birthday! by Odunharry(m): 3:22pm On Aug 02, 2013
alutacontinua: Birthdays are not that important to some pple. Blame it on up-bringing or mindset or something.

I've forgotten my own personal birthday before only to remember 2 days after cool embarassed lipsrsealed. So, if I forget someone's birthday and he loses sleep over it by thinking I don't care, he's making a mistake. Likewise, if anybody forgets my birthday, it's really no biggie. It's your damn business.

I try to remember pple's birthdays but if I forget by chance, he should 'sorry'!.
u 4get ur bday ke?i dnt bliev jo..
Re: She Forgot Her Fiance's Birthday! by haitto99(m): 5:45pm On Aug 02, 2013
nne3870: Well just accept it as a sign of end time. smiley

Ok jokes apart, it hurts when someone you love the most forgets a special day as your bithday and for ladies like me I could conclude he doesn't love me enough, but just like you said wedding plans could be a reason why she forgot. Just let it go.
i forgot my baby's birthday once,yet I love her to pieces,i was so bust dat period though
Re: She Forgot Her Fiance's Birthday! by haitto99(m): 5:45pm On Aug 02, 2013
nne3870: Well just accept it as a sign of end time. smiley

i forgot my baby's birthday once,yet I love her to pieces,i was so busy dat period though
Re: She Forgot Her Fiance's Birthday! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2013
It doesn't mean it's a tragedy. I've also forgotten my birthday a few times. The reminder on such occasions were 12:00am texts and calls..usually from family and friends.

If it hurts you that much, then your EQ must be really high. At least, in comparison with mine.
Re: She Forgot Her Fiance's Birthday! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 02, 2013
Odunharry:
u 4get ur bday ke?i dnt bliev jo..

It's true...it's been a few years now sha...don't think it can happen again.
I just don't fancy that day that much... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: She Forgot Her Fiance's Birthday! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 02, 2013
Hmmmm.......I don't think she really loves me then.
Re: She Forgot Her Fiance's Birthday! by streetsoldier1(m): 7:59pm On Aug 02, 2013
@melojames....what if she's very busy and got lots to sort out at the moment?
Re: She Forgot Her Fiance's Birthday! by dmcdad: 8:06pm On Aug 02, 2013
She might just be too pre-occupied with the wedding thing... Although that's never a genuine reason not to take cognizance of your birthday, yet I would not want you to read further meaning to it.

She probably got too carried away.
Re: She Forgot Her Fiance's Birthday! by Odunharry(m): 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2013
alutacontinua:

It's true...it's been a few years now sha...don't think it can happen again.
I just don't fancy that day that much... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
ok..
Re: She Forgot Her Fiance's Birthday! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2013
street-soldier:
@melojames....what if she's very busy and got lots to sort out at the moment?

No matter how busy she is, days before the fiance's bday, she's supposed to have planned for it.
Re: She Forgot Her Fiance's Birthday! by streetsoldier1(m): 1:05am On Aug 03, 2013
melojames:

No matter how busy she is, days before the fiance's bday, she's supposed to have planned for it.

I quite agree with you, but the excuse still remains tight schedules at work and maybe trying to sort out with who will stand in for her while away on leave!...am sure she'll feel sorry for the mess-up
Re: She Forgot Her Fiance's Birthday! by Sanboy25: 1:15am On Aug 03, 2013
It might have hurt you, but it's not a big deal, you seems very comprehensive of the situation in which she is.... though you can remind her that she forgot it if she hasn't excuse herself for it as yet... smiley
Re: She Forgot Her Fiance's Birthday! by Flygerian1(m): 3:29am On Aug 03, 2013
I go leave all d wahala wey man dey face, dey think of birthday? Nonsense!
Re: She Forgot Her Fiance's Birthday! by streetsoldier1(m): 6:11am On Aug 03, 2013
@flygerian...lol
Re: She Forgot Her Fiance's Birthday! by Godson201333(m): 6:54am On Aug 03, 2013
She forgot and you just have to Be yourself.Buh just make sure you do the-same to her whenever its her bday.

Now lemme know who wins among ya! grin grin
Re: She Forgot Her Fiance's Birthday! by Exponental(m): 7:14am On Aug 03, 2013
Some pple forget their own bday, such pple could actually forget others too.
Above all, it is only those with settled mind that will remember dates. I pray God grant us peace in our lives.
Re: She Forgot Her Fiance's Birthday! by Exponental(m): 7:24am On Aug 03, 2013
Phranciz: Just forget to wish her HBD to, you would love the way she would react. It really works like magic.
@op, forgive her, dont pay evil with evil. Ur future is bright, I believe u foresee her a good wife before planning to marry her. If wedding planning could be a job, then it could be worrisome.
Re: She Forgot Her Fiance's Birthday! by streetsoldier1(m): 12:54pm On Aug 03, 2013
@exponential....well said, thanks for ur words, am holding nothing against her!
Re: She Forgot Her Fiance's Birthday! by Flygerian1(m): 9:31am On Aug 04, 2013
Exponental: Some pple forget their own bday, such pple could actually forget others too.
Above all, it is only those with settled mind that will remember dates. I pray God grant us peace in our lives.
True talk broda. Sail on!

Wen man pikin go dey hustle day and night dey think of how i go take beta my life, naim one yeye tin go dey for kona dey vex say i no rememba her BD. She dey mad for head! Omo, make da gal no let me swaer for am o!
Re: She Forgot Her Fiance's Birthday! by dmcdad: 11:08am On Aug 04, 2013
Flygerian.:

True talk broda. Sail on!

Wen man pikin go dey hustle day and night dey think of how i go take beta my life, naim one yeye tin go dey for kona dey vex say i no rememba her BD. She dey mad for head! Omo, make da gal no let me swaer for am o!
Guy easy now... Na fight? Lol
Re: She Forgot Her Fiance's Birthday! by Flygerian1(m): 11:18am On Aug 04, 2013
dmcdad:
Guy easy now... Na fight? Lol
Omo guy no vex jare! Just that some girls can be so so annoying with such nonsense. And the worst part of it b say d ediot no go bring idea on how to take beta ur life so things go dey ok for una. Na to dey ping dey send pix of dier dirty breas n nyash to oda guys for BB naim dem sabi.
Re: She Forgot Her Fiance's Birthday! by dmcdad: 12:28pm On Aug 04, 2013
Flygerian.:

Omo guy no vex jare! Just that some girls can be so so annoying with such nonsense. And the worst part of it b say d ediot no go bring idea on how to take beta ur life so things go dey ok for una. Na to dey ping dey send pix of dier dirty breas n nyash to oda guys for BB naim dem sabi.
Lol... Exactly one of the things wey make me break up with one of my ex. I discover say I don transform this gurl life beyond expectation. The problem be say, to be sincere with you, I no gain anything from her. At least even though na make she just dey encourage me in my daily endeavours that one for dey okay. But this girl no dey add anything to my life at all, plus that, you come dey get some kind parole with people because say I be kind person wey no dey give person close marking not knowing say me nothing I no fit know. So when i check am for every angle, I see say the girl no worth someone like me.

Generally, most of em dey highly annoying and no fit add anything to better your life. I love my life like this wey I dey single more than to dey with most of these chicks.
Re: She Forgot Her Fiance's Birthday! by Flygerian1(m): 1:58am On Aug 05, 2013
dmcdad:
Lol... Exactly one of the things wey make me break up with one of my ex. I discover say I don transform this gurl life beyond expectation. The problem be say, to be sincere with you, I no gain anything from her. At least even though na make she just dey encourage me in my daily endeavours that one for dey okay. But this girl no dey add anything to my life at all, plus that, you come dey get some kind parole with people because say I be kind person wey no dey give person close marking not knowing say me nothing I no fit know. So when i check am for every angle, I see say the girl no worth someone like me.
Na so oo! Dump her lame azz and move on, they'r NOT worth it.

dmcdad:
Generally, most of em dey highly annoying and no fit add anything to better your life.
At all!! All what they v to offer is their left over pu-c for one to continue where their ex bf stopped. Aside that, NOTHING! Ah! Men dey suffer o!

dmcdad:
I love my life like this wey I dey single more than to dey with most of these chicks.
Ah dey tell u! Enough flexing without bothering. Living life to the fullest.
Re: She Forgot Her Fiance's Birthday! by Nobody: 4:04am On Aug 05, 2013
alutacontinua: Birthdays are not that important to some pple. Blame it on up-bringing or mindset or something.

But if its important to your partner then they should remember angry

(1) (Reply)

My Aunty Onyi / How Do You Feel When Your Partner Cries?? / What Do Guys Really Want In A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.