Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,773 members, 7,837,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Wrong Account User - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wrong Account User (2265 Views)

A Message For Seun! From A Concerned Nairaland User / He Approached Me And Asked For My 2go User Name / Funny User/screen Names U Have Seen On Nl/romance Section. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wrong Account User by saucekid(m): 8:41pm On May 30, 2008
na superstory
Re: Wrong Account User by 9cent(m): 8:43pm On May 30, 2008
damn i'm lost grin, who's da idiot in da house? grin
Re: Wrong Account User by saucekid(m): 8:47pm On May 30, 2008
the poster
Re: Wrong Account User by cooldude62(m): 11:11pm On May 30, 2008
pls go and do the covenant, suck the blood from her p***sy when she's on. thats the best.
shioooor
Re: Wrong Account User by Nobody: 3:21am On May 31, 2008
Re: Wrong Account User by LadyT(f): 3:43am On May 31, 2008
Has her beauty made you stupid?

Look here mister man with your abhorrent English.

Tell her you don't love her and your just wasting her time therefore there is no point in any stupid blood oath.
Re: Wrong Account User by Nobody: 4:17am On May 31, 2008
@post
You know funny thing is, I dnt believe in all this blood covenant thing undecided
Re: Wrong Account User by chiegemba(f): 9:15am On Jun 02, 2008
Dis Poster is rather ridiculous. . . . created d same dumb thread twice. . . . angry tongue . . . https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-138204.0.html#msg2323892
Re: Wrong Account User by SENATORJD(m): 2:01pm On Jun 02, 2008
dumb ass bloody blood covenant liar,to have thot that i actually believed u and gave an advice in the other thread same post,damn i am so pissed. angry
Re: Wrong Account User by nitelover(m): 2:32pm On Jun 02, 2008
ahhhh thats what one lady is also asking me when she is married hahaha come on guys wht do u think ? why are you confused ?why did u at first hook up with her, u are a guy and we can always be reasonable in any aspect, just think broda there is always a way out okay
Re: Wrong Account User by scantee(m): 3:30pm On Jun 02, 2008
modified.
Re: Wrong Account User by Godalone(m): 4:03pm On Jun 02, 2008
Scantee,how you dey?
Anything today?
Re: Wrong Account User by SENATORJD(m): 5:06pm On Jun 02, 2008
scantee:

@ SENATOR JB
can you prove that the thread is not true.
i have no reason to prove anything,u can read other posts.what the heck if it was true my lil advice is there(take or dump), if it ain't true may sango,ogun,obatala,soponu fire ur lips and fingers u used to deceive good/kind hearted folks that responded +vely.
Re: Wrong Account User by buzyDiva(f): 5:15pm On Jun 02, 2008
scantee:

@ NITELOVE,

thanks bro for your advice

@ SENATOR JB
can you prove that the thread is not true.

better be ok. wink embarassed

LMAOOOOO grin

@ranting goat,
wats new today? no new fiction topic/drama?
Re: Wrong Account User by savanaha: 5:19pm On Jun 02, 2008
buzyDiva:

LMAOOOOO grin

@ranting goat,
wats new today? no new fiction topic/drama?

He still has money to refill is internet cafe ticket. Wait till that generator runs out of kerosene the idiot will allow piece reign for a while.

I pity those that want to advice this bush baby. The first question I want him to answer is whether the girl is the one that did not want to marry the [b]URGLY [/b]guy?
Re: Wrong Account User by chiegemba(f): 5:31pm On Jun 02, 2008
SENATOR JD:

i have no reason to prove anything,u can read other posts.what the heck if it was true my little advice is there(take or dump), if it ain't true may sango,ogun,obatala,soponu fire your lips and fingers u used to deceive good/kind hearted folks that responded +vely.
hahahaha grin grin grin
Abeg save ursef d whole wahala. . . he aint worth all that . . . wink
savanaha:

He still has money to refill is internet cafe ticket. Wait till that generator runs out of kerosene the idiot will allow piece reign for a while.

I pity those that want to advice this bush baby. The first question I want him to answer is whether the girl is the one that did not want to marry the [b]URGLY [/b]guy?
hahahaha! grin grin grin
Already advised him 2 go volunteer his time . . . probably his on his way in doin so. . tongue "Peace is about Reignin" grin wink
Re: Wrong Account User by buzyDiva(f): 5:31pm On Jun 02, 2008
savanaha:

hehehehehe . . .  grin
Re: Wrong Account User by SENATORJD(m): 6:18pm On Jun 02, 2008
SENATOR JD:

i have no reason to prove anything,u can read other posts.what the heck if it was true my little advice is there(take or dump), if it ain't true may sango,ogun,obatala,soponu fire your lips and fingers u used to deceive good/kind hearted folks that responded +vely.
chiegemba:

hahahaha grin grin grin
Abeg save ursef d whole wahala. . . he aint worth all that . . . wink hahahaha! grin grin grin
thanks jo,i wonder y i even bothered at first
Re: Wrong Account User by princeonx: 9:01pm On Jun 02, 2008
Exactly some of the reasons why I'm beginning to hate NL f**ked up topic! I'm out!
Re: Wrong Account User by Xerxes4(m): 9:10pm On Jun 02, 2008
Re: She Is Beatiful, She Wants Me To Have Blood Convernat With Her. Advice

Take the bloody oath/blood convenant and move on with your life. She has laid her cards on the table, lay yours!!
Re: Wrong Account User by TolaniLuv: 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2008
@Poster
I think your brain is hibernating while you're still alive!

I don't know why pple desired to post on silly topic

But serious topic on here don't get much attention.
Re: Wrong Account User by buzyDiva(f): 9:34pm On Jun 02, 2008
U guys still responding to this maga's fairytales?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can U Do This? / Be Nice Or Be Nasty? / What Proved That A Girl Is A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.