Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,586 members, 7,955,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:26 PM

How Can I Woo A Lady I Just Met In A Street(i Dont Know How To Go About It) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Woo A Lady I Just Met In A Street(i Dont Know How To Go About It) (4831 Views)

I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Woo A Lady I Just Met In A Street(i Dont Know How To Go About It) by Barnalanto: 6:55pm On Aug 02, 2013
[/color][color=][b][/b] there was this girl i met on my way she is very beautiful but i dont know how to stop her because i'm just meeting her for the first time. Then i was send to an erand
Re: How Can I Woo A Lady I Just Met In A Street(i Dont Know How To Go About It) by Enegod(m): 7:02pm On Aug 02, 2013
stop looking at girls' yansh, son...go and read your books

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Woo A Lady I Just Met In A Street(i Dont Know How To Go About It) by akuji: 7:05pm On Aug 02, 2013
I don't know why guys think you need a PHD to woo a girl. Just go up to her and say "hello"...and then say whatever comes naturally to you. If you try to hard, the girl will prolly not give you time of day. Do let act aggressively, be casual and chilled, don't try too hard, and smile. If she turns round and sees what she likes...you are already half way there.

And none this "excuse me...I saw you and would like to know you" or "Excuse me, I saw you and fell in live with you" rubbish.
Goodluck!!!

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Woo A Lady I Just Met In A Street(i Dont Know How To Go About It) by djeezy(m): 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2013
@op,JUST do it. You seriously don't need tips for this. Your first try may not be perfect but you'll sure learn one or two things to apply next time. Just plunge.
Re: How Can I Woo A Lady I Just Met In A Street(i Dont Know How To Go About It) by AjaraEwuro: 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2013
Ask her, can we go f u c k?
Re: How Can I Woo A Lady I Just Met In A Street(i Dont Know How To Go About It) by dplomaticVal: 11:22pm On Aug 02, 2013
Barnalanto: [/color][color=][b][/b] there was this girl i met on my way she is very beautiful but i dont know how to stop her because i'm just meeting her for the first time. Then i was send to an erand

Get acquinted wit dating manuals for freshers,twil elp ease the stress. undecided
Re: How Can I Woo A Lady I Just Met In A Street(i Dont Know How To Go About It) by UyiIredia(m): 2:10am On Aug 03, 2013
Just do it. T'is better to try and fail, than fail at trying. Peace.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Woo A Lady I Just Met In A Street(i Dont Know How To Go About It) by pyyxxaro: 4:09am On Aug 03, 2013
Immediately she's close to YOU , just start dancing PERSONALLY ! PERSONNA ! PERSONALLY grin shocked.................I bet she wud smile cry grin embarassed
Re: How Can I Woo A Lady I Just Met In A Street(i Dont Know How To Go About It) by Godson201333(m): 7:11am On Aug 03, 2013
PM for beginners dating Manual,its not that expensive.!
Re: How Can I Woo A Lady I Just Met In A Street(i Dont Know How To Go About It) by tosine25: 2:44pm On Aug 03, 2013
pyyxxaro: Immediately she's close to YOU , just start dancing PERSONALLY ! PERSONNA ! PERSONALLY grin shocked.................I bet she wud smile cry grin embarassed

grin
Re: How Can I Woo A Lady I Just Met In A Street(i Dont Know How To Go About It) by Dubemkelly(m): 3:13pm On Aug 03, 2013
Do it YOURSELF! I wud advise,u read d gurl's mood n d situatn b4 mkin yhu proportion known. Chilled n relaxed momnts r my best time 2 strike.
Re: How Can I Woo A Lady I Just Met In A Street(i Dont Know How To Go About It) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2013
It might be better for u to face ur studies.
Re: How Can I Woo A Lady I Just Met In A Street(i Dont Know How To Go About It) by dplomaticVal: 4:55pm On Aug 03, 2013
pyyxxaro: Immediately she's close to YOU , just start dancing PERSONALLY ! PERSONNA ! PERSONALLY grin shocked.................I bet she wud smile cry grin embarassed

l concur wit tthis smiley
Re: How Can I Woo A Lady I Just Met In A Street(i Dont Know How To Go About It) by bulbutcher(m): 2:39pm On Feb 02, 2020
Hi I admired you from afar thought to say hello. I want to talk to u later in the day so WATS your number?
Practice with the ugly 1's fitstfirst
Move to fine 1'S then TALL 1's e.t.c.
Believe me when I tell you girls can score the % of your confidence your chances at higher based on that%.
P.s. be as groomed as possible
Re: How Can I Woo A Lady I Just Met In A Street(i Dont Know How To Go About It) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 02, 2020
How old are you?
Go on errand, you go dey look fine girl.
Ok kwantinu.
Re: How Can I Woo A Lady I Just Met In A Street(i Dont Know How To Go About It) by themaestro08(m): 3:15pm On Feb 02, 2020
akuji:
I don't know why guys think you need a PHD to woo a girl. Just go up to her and say "hello"...and then say whatever comes naturally to you. If you try to hard, the girl will prolly not give you time of day. Do let act aggressively, be casual and chilled, don't try too hard, and smile. If she turns round and sees what she likes...you are already half way there.

And none this [b][/b]"excuse me...I saw you and would like to know you" or "Excuse me, I saw you and fell in live with you" rubbish.
Goodluck!!!

Say only what you have experience of.... Don't say Rubbish.

A lot of guys(me inclusive) have landed pretty pussies with that line you underestimate.

There are billions of ways to woo a lady, ya know, abi you be learner?

When it comes to wooing a lady say anything
appropriate that comes to your mouth. No line is a sure-fire, experience have taught me this. what made lady A give you her Number will make lady B to say hurtful or even ignore you totally.
Re: How Can I Woo A Lady I Just Met In A Street(i Dont Know How To Go About It) by Wantedola(m): 4:34pm On Feb 02, 2020
akuji:

And none this "excuse me...I saw you and would like to know you" or "Excuse me, I saw you and fell in live with you" rubbish.
Goodluck!!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked na so my eyes de open with fear as I read your comment... Walking up to a lady scares me more than watching walking dead alone in the middle of the night.
Re: How Can I Woo A Lady I Just Met In A Street(i Dont Know How To Go About It) by bulbutcher(m): 11:36pm On Feb 02, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
How old are you?
Go on errand, you go dey look fine girl.
Ok kwantinu.
ur subconsciously telling me I am right abi
Re: How Can I Woo A Lady I Just Met In A Street(i Dont Know How To Go About It) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:38am On Feb 03, 2020
just tell her bia I want to run pipe inside your legs

mo fe ma noh e, mo fe gbe ejo koja lara e. lobatan
Re: How Can I Woo A Lady I Just Met In A Street(i Dont Know How To Go About It) by Randy100: 8:03am On Feb 03, 2020
Wantedola:

shocked shocked shocked shocked na so my eyes de open with fear as I read your comment... Walking up to a lady scares me more than watching walking dead alone in the middle of the night.
If you can talk to ur sisters without getting afraid why should you fear talking to women.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Woo A Lady I Just Met In A Street(i Dont Know How To Go About It) by Wantedola(m): 8:43am On Feb 03, 2020
Randy100:
If you can talk to ur sisters without getting afraid why should you fear talking to women.

Thank God you said my sister's.
Re: How Can I Woo A Lady I Just Met In A Street(i Dont Know How To Go About It) by Randy100: 8:51am On Feb 03, 2020
Wantedola:

Thank God you said my sister's.
My point is that your sisters are women too. Stop getting scared of women.

(1) (Reply)

. / How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud / There Needs To Be A Female Version Of Emusmith And Tosyne2much For Balance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.