Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4793 Views)

Guys Please Stop This Irritating Act / Guys Please Help Me Outta This / Guys Please Answer This Question Honestly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 21, 2013
Re: . by Popowaa: 9:05am On Sep 21, 2013
What is stopping u from calling him or whatsapping him?Most guys like women who knw what they want.U've waited all this years,he makes the move and u are pushing him away becos u want him to be calling first?He's getting tired and feels u dont care abt him since he is alwz the one calling and whatsapping.Guys like girls who give them hard time but it stresses them if it's get too much and they walk away without looking back.Matured people dont behave that way so just pick the damn phone and call.All the best.

9 Likes

Re: . by happyday: 9:13am On Sep 21, 2013
Nyc one by Popoowa.
?
@ OP. Ur last option to let him go is a no-no; at least, his love seems to be written all over you.
I get fascinated by girls who play hard to get, up to a point.
But, once I knw itz what you want, and its like you're kinda making me sweat unnecessarily for it, u're on your own o.,
Next thing is to zone you, and make you pay if we're ever going to date again.
So, get down from the high horse, and make the darn call.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 21, 2013
Popowaa: What is stopping u from calling him or whatsapping him?Most guys like women who knw what they want.U've waited all this years,he makes the move and u are pushing him away becos u want him to be calling first?He's getting tired and feels u dont care abt him since he is alwz the one calling and whatsapping.Guys like girls who give them hard time but it stresses them if it's get too much and they walk away without looking back.Matured people dont behave that way so just pick the damn phone and call.All the best.
You took the words from my mouth, I could call you my mouth piece
Re: . by emorse(m): 9:38am On Sep 21, 2013
chokl8candie:
Now here is the problem. Ive never called him,he ws always the one calling and i barely whatsapped him unless he's whatsapped me lyk 3 or 4 times already cuz ive made up dis policy that i'll never be the 1st to buzz on whatsapp. All of a sudden he stopped calling and the frequency of his whatsapp msgs reduced. So it got me wondering if i'd turned him off sad
You know the problem already. Solve it.
Reason why i barely holla at him is cuz from past experiences ive realised most guys including my exes are attracted to girls who give them little attention n are always playing hard to get. so i thot i cud get the guy interested in me alot more by doing that but its not working cuz he doesnt evn whatsapp me
Nothing in the world is as wrong as this. Truth is, a lot of guys like girls who give them attention. Infact, they crave 4 it. As long as d babe doesn't appear loose.. Play along with the "close" friendship and resist the urge to start any relationship talk with him. Don't ask about his girlfriend, etc etc. When he starts it, pretend not to be interested(don't do this 4 2 long). He sure will chase you even if you hide inside you uncle's shoes. Just my humble opinion.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 21, 2013
Popowaa: What is stopping u from calling him or whatsapping him?Most guys like women who knw what they want.U've waited all this years,he makes the move and u are pushing him away becos u want him to be calling first?He's getting tired and feels u dont care abt him since he is alwz the one calling and whatsapping.Guys like girls who give them hard time but it stresses them if it's get too much and they walk away without looking back.Matured people dont behave that way so just pick the damn phone and call.All the best.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 21, 2013
hmmm thnx hun .....will try and send him a msg tonight. But im just caught in a dilema cuz i told one of my closest friends about the situation n she told me to let the guy go cz if he's not tryin too hard to get my affection then he's not really into me and honestly im so used to guys tryin hard to get my attention even when i dont put in any effort. This guy is an exception cz i reali lyk him so will take ur advice n whatsapp him
Re: . by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 21, 2013
^Chai I hardly see girls give their female friends good advice. I mean in real life.

4 Likes

Re: . by Serendipity: 9:46am On Sep 21, 2013
Once i find my self initiating everything with a girl, i lose interest and bone the girl shaparly. You should at least be calling and whatsapping at times lest he feel you don't care enough and lose interest.
Re: . by nanya124(m): 9:47am On Sep 21, 2013
@ OP
Dat u never returned a call after he made quite a number to you, dat it took u 3 to 4 watsapp msgs frm him before u find him worthy of a single response already helped him conclude dat u're probably occupied and got no time for him. And as a guy, he gat just move on.Very few guys will want to keep in touch with a girl dat gives dem ur kind of treatment. There are two ways to this. Either you swallow your pride and reconnect to get him interested again or u hang on with d expectation dat wen he humbles himself well enough,he'll com fight 4 ur 'affection' as u think..
Re: . by emorse(m): 9:48am On Sep 21, 2013
Funnicator: ^Chai I hardly see girls give their female friends good advice. I mean in real life.
I swear! Its like they all hate one another.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 21, 2013
emorse:

Nothing in the world is as wrong as this. Truth is, a lot of guys like girls who give them attention. Infact, they crave 4 it. As long as d babe doesn't appear loose.. Play along with the "close" friendship and resist the urge to start any relationship talk with him. Don't ask about his girlfriend, etc etc. When he starts it, pretend not to be interested(don't do this 4 2 long). He sure will chase you even if you hide inside you uncle's shoes. Just my humble opinion.
The 1st point u made about guys liking girls who give them attention.
Trust me i noe what i mean when i say guys like girls who pay them no mind. Maybe ur an exception but most guys find it a turn off when a girl gives them just as much attention as they do. I still hv guys who's msgs n calls i ignore still bothering me, n u'd think they wud hv had a bit of pride by now and just delete my num. Aniwaes i get u. I shd try to be a friend, not a girlfriend. smiley
Re: . by gunners160(m): 9:55am On Sep 21, 2013
Funnicator: ^Chai I hardly see girls give their female friends good advice. I mean in real life.
i hv b eing followin most of ur post i need 2 commend u.u knw alot abt ladies i thought i was d only 1 wit dis thinkin ooo.i hv seen a situation were a ladi is tellin anoda married woman leave dat ur yeye man e is arrogant e is dis dat e kant even get u a kar of 3.5mil i was so suprise so u r tellin sumbody 2 leave his man because u want a kar of 3.5mil i kan continue writtin on nd on abt dis bad advice ladies do give each oda.inshort self dhr wahala 2much only fornicators no go knw wink
Re: . by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 21, 2013
emorse:

Re: . by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:58am On Sep 21, 2013
chokl8candie:
stop thinking like teenagers u are a graduate for goodness sake. Attention should be mutual not one direction as a graduate the last thing on his mind is chasing a hard to get gal when he suppose to be busy making money. As for ur question I do that a lot when a gal I am interested in refuse to show attention I will move on cus nothing is more frustrating than somebody u like not showing any interest. @op no guy will luv and be faithful to u cus u play hard to get, some guys that go any length to get u may be cus of the bet placed on ur head not that he love u. Show him u are interested but dnt over do it like Popowa says pick the damn phone

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 21, 2013
Ucheosefoh: stop thinking like teenagers u are a graduate for goodness sake. Attention should be mutual not one direction as a graduate the last thing on his mind is chasing a hard to get gal when he suppose to be busy making money. As for ur question I do that a lot when a gal I am interested in refuse to show attention I will move on cus nothing is more frustrating than somebody u like not showing any interest. @op no guy will luv and be faithful to u cus u play hard to get, some guys that go any length to get u may be cus of the bet placed on ur head not that he love u. Show him u are interested but dnt over do it like Popowa says pick the damn phone
now im starting to change my mind about this playing hard to get attitude. From how uve put it im feeling horrible cuz i listened to my frnds advice sad sad ..... Im gnna get in touch wiv him asap
Re: . by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 21, 2013
she's just looking out for me and doesnt wnna see me give in too easily. sad
Re: . by firetrap(m): 10:14am On Sep 21, 2013
chokl8candie:
The 1st point u made about guys liking girls who give them attention.
Trust me i noe what i mean when i say guys like girls who pay them no mind. Maybe ur an exception but most guys find it a turn off when a girl gives them just as much attention as they do. I still hv guys who's msgs n calls i ignore still bothering me, n u'd think they wud hv had a bit of pride by now and just delete my num. Aniwaes i get u. I shd try to be a friend, not a girlfriend. smiley

don't ever make the mistake to think that guys like girls who don't give them any attention. guys love attention cos I makes the whole chase worth the while. personally I'm an attention whorë when it comes to relationships. if u don't show interest in me I'll loose interest in you so fast usain bolt will be amazed

1 Like

Re: . by gunners160(m): 10:19am On Sep 21, 2013
Ucheosefoh: @op no guy will luv and be faithful to u cus u play hard to get, some guys that go any length to get u may be cus of the bet placed on ur head not that he love u.
case closed.i hv argueed over dis same issue times w/o number wit my bst frnd 4were she no gree. she thinks dat any guy dat go on his kneels cry like a baby 4 a lady is d only sincere love.funny enough she is nt d only 1 wit dis silly thinkin most ladies r like dat.(if i am tough 2 get e wuld value mi more)dey do 4get dat nw d r lot of choices if missD says no miss F would say ys.guys hs lots of things 2 thing abt haba nt only love!! love! love!i hope some ladies wuld start changin dhr sch of thought over dis issue.most guys who go upto dat extent still beggin nd cryin over a ladi 4more dan 3 4 months etc dey r doin dat 4 dhr own gain either 2 boast dhr class or 4 a bet only few do dat 4 love
Re: . by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 21, 2013
firetrap:
if u don't show interest in me I'll loose interest in you so fast usain bolt will be amazed
rotfl ;-)
Re: . by Popowaa: 10:40am On Sep 21, 2013
chokl8candie:
hmmm thnx hun .....will try and send him a msg tonight. But im just caught in a dilema cuz i told one of my closest friends about the situation n she told me to let the guy go cz if he's not tryin too hard to get my affection then he's not really into me and honestly im so used to guys tryin hard to get my attention even when i dont put in any effort. This guy is an exception cz i reali lyk him so will take ur advice n whatsapp him
Smtimes not all advice is good,dont let pride stop you.not all guys like hard to get girls.To each his own
Re: . by 190theclown: 10:43am On Sep 21, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: . by Heineken(m): 11:30am On Sep 21, 2013
Gals don't give themselves good advice. Dats why I like guys. No tym...even ur guy fit help u scope d gurl sef. Hyn go tell d gal say u want my friend 2 commit suicide?

1 Like

Re: . by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:31am On Sep 21, 2013
chokl8candie:
now im starting to change my mind about this playing hard to get attitude. From how uve put it im feeling horrible cuz i listened to my frnds advice sad sad ..... Im gnna get in touch wiv him asap
Keep in touch with him who knows it may lead to marriage since u both are graduates
Re: . by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 21, 2013
Ucheosefoh: Keep in touch with him who knows it may to marriage since u both are graduates
errm marriage
im still not fully convienced if i wnna marry a guy my age yet but i wdnt mind a relationship since we both young. Will focus on getting his interest back for now.
Re: . by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:41am On Sep 21, 2013
gunners160: case closed.i hv argueed over dis same issue times w/o number wit my bst frnd 4were she no gree. she thinks dat any guy dat go on his kneels cry like a baby 4 a lady is d only sincere love.funny enough she is nt d only 1 wit dis silly thinkin most ladies r like dat.(if i am tough 2 get e wuld value mi more)dey do 4get dat nw d r lot of choices if missD says no miss F would say ys.guys hs lots of things 2 thing abt haba nt only love!! love! love!i hope some ladies wuld start changin dhr sch of thought over dis issue.most guys who go upto dat extent still beggin nd cryin over a ladi 4more dan 3 4 months etc dey r doin dat 4 dhr own gain either 2 boast dhr class or 4 a bet only few do dat 4 love
I wonder oh my guy I keep on telling gals that playing hard to get for a guy u like is foolishness cus female population are more than male and when a gal will be playing hard to get others who like him too will be wishing for him to just say hi to them so no time to waste to on gals that frustate a guy
Re: . by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 21, 2013

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 21, 2013
Nonso23: :
thnx hun smiley. I lyk how u elaborated with the weighing scale. Gives me a clearer understanding of how unfair ive been.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2013
And the op said she is a graduate and stil acting like a toy.I'v now come to d conclusion that a graduate might still b a baby.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 21, 2013
Emmadani: And the op said she is a graduate and stil acting like a toy.I'v now come to d conclusion that a graduate might still b a baby.
undecided undecided ...... Being a graduate doesnt automatically mean u noe the answers to everything in ur relationships. Even my parents as old n as educated as they are still hv problems in their relationship smtyms so please dun mke me feel dump for sharing a genuine situation im goin thru angry
Re: . by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 21, 2013
So nawadays sum girls stil think all guyz are the same,guyz dat u can form 4 and he will b acting like a mugu 4 you?Wakeup,dat tym has passed,mayb thr are sum guyz dat wil stil b acting mugu 4 galz,but not all.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 21, 2013
Most girls that play hard to get aint worth a shit. Its a fact.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. / What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.