Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders (25680 Views)

Ex-governor, Fashola Denies Fathering Twins With Government Worker / Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja / Oshiomhole Escapes Being Beaten At Meeting Of National Dialogue In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by CyberG: 11:29pm On Aug 03, 2013
remark D: The $tu|pid lies you lot tell yourselves is alarming...

Hear yourself "... our hospitality for cowardice..."

I mean what else could be more re-tar-ded than that? instead of saying that you believe that selling land to an Igbo man = hospitality; and that (Nigerians) defining a Yoruba man for what he is makes you mad... you end up making absolutely no sense.

and telling more lies on top of that...

anyways, what I really wanted to tell you is that it is not today that the Igbos know that you yorubas will stab them in the back in a blink of an eye....
so they aint gonna give you any chance to do that, okay?

so as you spread your "good news" to you loser friends, include that no Igbo man trusts a Yoruba man even with his tongue notorized.

coward modda4kers

No need for the long story, it was not by force you came on your own, now the owners are beginning to clamour openly that they don't want you anymore. It is their prerogative to decide who they want or not. The lands legally bought are actually leases that expire after a number of years and it reverts back to the government, held in custody by the governor. The choice that you must leave has been made and it is just a matter of time. The Ghana must go saga did not happen the actual decision was made.
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by remarkD(m): 11:36pm On Aug 03, 2013
It was your yooba brother that is interested in passing on messages of hate, not me - I got better things and money to make with my time....

But I cant help but ask how and who pushed yoobas to the wall?

How and why would a young man interested in running his business and making ends meet to feed himself and his family have time to be making trouble with jobless touts loitering in the streets of lagos?

A lot of y'all just gulp up all sorts of lies and for some strange reason believe it without trying to figure things about someone else, for yourself...

its people like you that I will spit in your face in dig my fingers in your eyes if I met you in person and you will do nothing, absolutely nothing about it than your usual rants and drama to attract passers-by that will come and save your behind...

See yooba man talking about being pushed to the wall... a goat will fight if pushed to the wall... a yooba coward will pee and $h1t his pants and beg for his life when pushed to the wall...

Bia, don't make me angry this fine Saturday afternoon... I hate liars!

software man:

PLEASE ALSO PASS ON THE MESSAGE THAT YOU GUYS HAVE FINALLY PUSHED US TO THE WALL.
YOUR HATRED FOR OUR LEADERS, YOUR DISDAIN AND DISRESPECT FOR OUR CULTURE, TRADITION AND PEOPLE HAD GONE ON TOO LONG AND TOO MUCH.
FROM NOW ON IT IS FIRE FOR FIRE.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by ogaontop(m): 11:52pm On Aug 03, 2013
ballabriggs: Even Nigerian women must be ashamed of Governor Peter Adaobi, the first Nigerian female Governor.

This issue clearly shows you how irresponsible leaders in the South East are.

Was there exchange of correspondence? Obi did not bother to find out if there was any history of this but he rushed to the media to make a case for his own greed.

Anambra Liaison office received a letter with these people and these Local governments and did not write back to say some of these Local Governments do not exist in Anambra?

That is basic in office administration but I do not expect you all to know this. That Liaison office must be filled with the dimwits I see here daily. Adaobi should close that office down as it serves no purpose.
ARE YOU IN THE OFFICE TO KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING THERE??
SENSELESS ND THOUGHTLESS TALK
ARE U STILL A CHILD
QUITE VERY SHAMEFUL OF YOU!
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Jisunpack: 12:26am On Aug 04, 2013
dee1wolex:

u ar very right brother, i hav travelled all over nigeria nd i dnt knw wher ibos ar tolerated lik yorubaland, nigerdeltans hate dem wit passion...infact i served in bayelsa state...in a community called ikolo in yenagoa lga and we were told d comunity chased all ibos out sometyms around 2003 nd since den they didnt allow any of dem com close. But as friendly as we ar to these idiots, they stil find it easy to atack a yoruba man..they take our hospitality for cowardice..infact d hatred i hav for dem jst keep rising on daily basis.
I wil mak sure i spread d msg of how much they really hate us..i think its abt time we hav a general atitudinal change towards them.

Yes, this is the main thing. Make sure you hurt their interest, look for substitute of your customers in market(if they are ibos)and make sure you don't buy anything form them again. No matter how nice the sad tribalist and backstabbing ibo goat tends to persuade you. You've seen why those communities chased them away, right? No one wants to live with snakes and scorpions.
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by ebankole: 12:30am On Aug 04, 2013
grin
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by remarkD(m): 12:35am On Aug 04, 2013
You lot will concot a lot of nonsense to make yourselves feel good, I know.

I will assume you have just an iota of sense and ask you some questions on your very own posts:

1. You said .... "No need for the long story, it was not by force you came on your own, now the owners are beginning to clamour openly that they don't want you anymore. It is their prerogative to decide who they want or not."

- Who do you call the "owners"?
When someone has bought a land and built, say, a hotel, on it, who is this "owner" that you are referring to?

- "clamouring openly" .... can you state how the owner has done this (open clamour)? and by "you" I assume you mean all Igbos? ... so you believe there is an "open clamour" for all Igbos to leave Lagos?

2. "The lands legally bought are actually leases that expire after a number of years and it reverts back to the government."

Doesn't this contradict your previous statement? if the lease is not due, this "open clamour" can still be put in effect?

How many years is this lease for the bought land that (thank God you agree) is legally bought by Igbos?

3. "the choice that you must leave has been made... "
Again... who is the "you" that you refer to? traders? all Igbos? and who made this choice? does 1 man "own" Lagos?

Arent you scratching your head now that your post has been stripped naked and its silliness exposed?

Are you gonna log in with your prof. corruption ID to try and correct these ridiculous statements you have made?

and Ghana must go... no matter the lie you want to believe... it wasn't Lagosians that came up with that phrase... it was Ghanaians themselves and they were very very happy to leave.... those who didn't want to... are still in Lag.
Believe it or not... Igbos are in Lagos... TO STAY!!!

CyberG:

No need for the long story, it was not by force you came on your own, now the owners are beginning to clamour openly that they don't want you anymore. It is their prerogative to decide who they want or not. The lands legally bought are actually leases that expire after a number of years and it reverts back to the government, held in custody by the governor. The choice that you must leave has been made and it is just a matter of time. The Ghana must go saga did not happen the actual decision was made.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by bolayei: 12:42am On Aug 04, 2013
Citizens of a country can not be deported in their own country. Why is this puzzle so hard to soleve :peace+unity= progress. If an igbo lunatic is picked up in lagos, that lunatic should not be sent to igbo land. That is violating the persons human right even a mad person have rights because he/she is still human
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by okunoba(m): 12:53am On Aug 04, 2013
I am confused as to what the argument is all about, are some upset by the fact that destitute s are being deported to their state of origin or just by the mare fact that these particular group happen to be igbos? If we are sincere and being fair it shouldn't really matter if the people deported are igbos or Yorubas, but more about our fellow human beings. If that was the case then y have we not heard those screaming now, defending the human rights of the thousands of Northerners and yorubas who have suffered the same fate? It will be nice if people can see a fellow human being instead of just their ethnic group. Sometimes it feels like some of us are still trapped in the Biafran civil war. Many other ethnic groups, including Yorubas have been repatriated back to their state, but non as come out to accuse Fashola of picking on them because of their ethnic origin. The truth is that their are more Northern and Yoruba beggars than Igbo beggars in lagos who have gone through this forced relocation. If we are against this policy, please let's not fight it based on ethnicity but on what we thing is right and fair to all. To those ethnic champions that love to claim they built Lagos and the north, wouldn't it be better to develop your own land instead of another man's home. The fact of the matter is most people come to lagos to look for opportunities they couldn't find at home. It's like nigerIans claiming they built London, when the reality is that most moved their for a better life. Eko ONI baje.
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by ogaontop(m): 1:34am On Aug 04, 2013
okunoba: I am confused as to what the argument is all about, are some upset by the fact that destitute s are being deported to their state of origin or just by the mare fact that these particular group happen to be igbos? If we are sincere and being fair it shouldn't really matter if the people deported are igbos or Yorubas, but more about our fellow human beings. If that was the case then y have we not heard those screaming now, defending the human rights of the thousands of Northerners and yorubas who have suffered the same fate? It will be nice if people can see a fellow human being instead of just their ethnic group. Sometimes it feels like some of us are still trapped in the Biafran civil war. Many other ethnic groups, including Yorubas have been repatriated back to their state, but non as come out to accuse Fashola of picking on them because of their ethnic origin. The truth is that their are more Northern and Yoruba beggars than Igbo beggars in lagos who have gone through this forced relocation. If we are against this policy, please let's not fight it based on ethnicity but on what we thing is right and fair to all. To those ethnic champions that love to claim they built Lagos and the north, wouldn't it be better to develop your own land instead of another man's home. The fact of the matter is most people come to lagos to look for opportunities they couldn't find at home. It's like nigerIans claiming they built London, when the reality is that most moved their for a better life. Eko ONI baje.
WHO TOLD YOU THEY ARE JUST BEGGARS? HAHAHA, NAIJA!!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by ogaontop(m): 1:48am On Aug 04, 2013
software man:
LIKE HE DEALT WITH HIS PROTEGE SO MUCH THAT HE COULD NOT WIN A SENATORIAL ELECTION IN A STATE HE WAS GOVERNOR FOR EIGHT UEARS. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THAT YOUR SO CALLED OUK IS ONLY PLAYING TO THE GALLERY, THEN KINDLY HEED THIS SIMPLE ADVICE: DONT BE STUPID.
AND WHO TOLD YOU HE IS INTERESTED IN THE SCRAP YOU CALLED 'SENATOR'.
YOU ARE VERY SILLY!!
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by ogaontop(m): 1:55am On Aug 04, 2013
dee1wolex:

u ar very right brother, i hav travelled all over nigeria nd i dnt knw wher ibos ar tolerated lik yorubaland, nigerdeltans hate dem wit passion...infact i served in bayelsa state...in a community called ikolo in yenagoa lga and we were told d comunity chased all ibos out sometyms around 2003 nd since den they didnt allow any of dem com close. But as friendly as we ar to these idiots, they stil find it easy to atack a yoruba man..they take our hospitality for cowardice..infact d hatred i hav for dem jst keep rising on daily basis.
I wil mak sure i spread d msg of how much they really hate us..i think its abt time we hav a general atitudinal change towards them.

HAHAHA, WHO TOLD YOU PPLE THAT IGBO'S ARE BEGGING TO BE WITH SOUTH SOUTH. OIL IS NOT EVERYTHING MY BROTHER JST TAKE IT EASY, SO MANY NON OIL NATIONS ARE SURVIVING TODAY.
DN'T EVEN KNOW WHETHER THE OIL IN SS IS A CURSE TO THEM
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by olapluto(m): 2:46am On Aug 04, 2013
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by elohorayodele: 2:46am On Aug 04, 2013
ogaontop:
HAHAHA, WHO TOLD YOU PPLE THAT IGBO'S ARE BEGGING TO BE WITH SOUTH SOUTH. OIL IS NOT EVERYTHING MY BROTHER JST TAKE IT EASY, SO MANY NON OIL NATIONS ARE SURVIVING TODAY.
DN'T EVEN KNOW WHETHER THE OIL IN SS IS A CURSE TO THEM

D oil dat have provided 90% of budget income for all nigerians including u 4 over 3decades nw is nw a curse to d SS pple. Give dem resource control, let dem use 100% of d wealth 4 dierselves n let's see if it won't b a blessin to dem!
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by VirginFinder: 2:55am On Aug 04, 2013
cKaiser: Did those Ibo leaders take Fasholas autograph too?

Ibos cant be fulfilled in life without associating with Yorubas

Very true!

You may never find a Yoruba where Ndjigbos are but you'll find an Ndjigbo where Yorubas are.

An Ndjigbo man can never be said to be successful and accomplished and will never really be fulfilled until he has lived with Yorubas.
Yet they can't admit it.

This is the summary of the whole matter.
Ndjigbos are everywhere in Yorubaland.

Offer an Ndjigbo man a job with monthly pay of say N200,000 in Enugu or another of say N100,000 monthly in Lagos.
Dont be surprised if he chooses the latter(i.e Lagos)

Go to a purely Yoruba speaking church in Lagos. I bet you'll find an Ndjigbo there. A short while he'll start asking them to interprete because him.
Did anybody ask or beg him to go there?
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by antartica(m): 4:05am On Aug 04, 2013
Virgin Finder:

Very true!

You may never find a Yoruba where Ndjigbos are but you'll find an Ndjigbo where Yorubas are.

An Ndjigbo man can never be said to be successful and accomplished and will never really be fulfilled until he has lived with Yorubas.
Yet they can't admit it.

This is the summary of the whole matter.
Ndjigbos are everywhere in Yorubaland.

Offer an Ndjigbo man a job with monthly pay of say N200,000 in Enugu or another of say N100,000 monthly in Lagos.
Dont be surprised if he chooses the latter(i.e Lagos)

Go to a purely Yoruba speaking church in Lagos. I bet you'll find an Ndjigbo there. A short while he'll start asking them to interprete because him.
Did anybody ask or beg him to go there?

You talk as if you are of the stone age.There is no difference between yorubas and ibos,the only differences are the individual mindset and concepts.Those that think stupid gets along with the stupid ones irrespective of tribes and regions.

A fool is fool,tribe or race notwithstanding.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by deb(m): 4:15am On Aug 04, 2013
billante: You know this will turn political and you went ahead to deported them very close to the election, why didn't u wait until after the election!

The deed has been done and it has affected Ngige chances at the election, no amount of your coloration and fence mending explanations can repair the damage.

Another time think before acting.

I-diotic comment. This is exactly the kind of stupidity displayed by your eediotic Obi. I'm sure he never read the story before posting cause with all the facts Fashola presented a more sane respose should have come from your gutter stinlking mouth. And if you did read through the story (good for nothing lazy-bone), which I doubt anyway, and that is the gabbage you could come up with I think you should be the next to be taken out of our streets. This is center of excellence not a place for mediocres.
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by ommo(m): 5:43am On Aug 04, 2013
billante: You know this will turn political and you went ahead to deported them very close to the election, why didn't u wait until after the election!

The deed has been done and it has affected Ngige chances at the election, no amount of your coloration and fence mending explanations can repair the damage.

Another time think before acting.

Did you read the article at all, the article is not in Greek i think, it was stated that they were not deported but, re-integrated by their own choose.
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by ommo(m): 5:58am On Aug 04, 2013
Goddex: Why is Fashola running from pillar to post taking pictures with Igbo men just to save face? He should simply apologise to Anambra state and Ndigbo generally.

I sometimes wonder at the level at which some people think. Did you actually read and assimilated the whole article at all, or you need help. People like you will come here and complain about good governance when can not undertake the simple task of reasoning.
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Jeff148(m): 7:21am On Aug 04, 2013
OMG!!! This is the height of it, Ooh i wish dos hackers cn locate NL and end this madness.... <<<Blood boiling>>>
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Decryptor(m): 9:27am On Aug 04, 2013
antartica:

You talk as if you are of the stone age.There is no difference between yorubas and ibos,the only differences are the individual mindset and concepts.Those that think stupid gets along with the stupid ones irrespective of tribes and regions.

Pleaseeeeeee there are huge differences between an Ibo man and a yorubastard man
1. An Ibo man is neat...a yorubastard man is dirty.
2. An Ibo man is hardworking...a yorubastard man is lazy
3. An Ibo man is enterprising...a yorubastard man is a crook
4. An Ibo man spends wisely...a yorubastard man throws parties (owambe)
5. An Ibo man treats his wife with respect...a yorubastard man abuses his wife
6. An average Ibo man is good-looking...a yorubastard man looks like an ape.
7. An Ibo man is accomodative...a yorubastard man is tribalistic!

Clear-cut differences!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Decryptor(m): 9:27am On Aug 04, 2013
antartica:

Pleaseeeeeee there are huge differences between an Ibo man and a yorubastard man
7. An Ibo man is receptive...a yorubastard man is tribalistic!

Clear-cut differences!
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 04, 2013
Decryptor: Pleaseeeeeee there are huge differences between an Ibo man and a yorubastard man

Clear-cut differences!

Despite all the differences, d yoruba states are statistically developed than them.
...Can u see why they say its only in a CURSED land u dont see vultures scavenging.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Itydee(m): 9:33am On Aug 04, 2013
All these mudslinging, I dey laugh ooooo. Igbos should realise that the yorubas will bac stap you all. You released their leader from prison in Calabar my home town and he runs to be a Federal minister of Finance for Nigerian govt tht imprisoned him for life and made.s
ure you guys starved to death during the civil war. Your brother won an election in South West they rioted and called their ethnic card and rejected Azikiwe and took back their brodas Awo and Akintola. With all these youguys no dey learn. You forgot Ojukwu slept in bar beach for days to fight for his father's house consficated during the wicked biafran war. The truth is you Igo too talk una too like to assume say others are dunces and dollards. What is wrong in making a Dubai of Onitsha? What is wrog in making Japan out of Aba?.Na so una dey waka find trouble and get disgraced and killed in the Hausa towns. We Mongo people wey una treat likechouse boys we dey progress dey goooo Thank God Ikot Ekpene now looks far more beautiful than Aba and business guys are as usual moving from Aba to Ikot Ekpene.
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by pesty100(m): 9:34am On Aug 04, 2013
Decryptor: Pleaseeeeeee there are huge differences between an Ibo man and a yorubastard man

Clear-cut differences!
mata of fact fooooul yoruba re not lazy because we re one of the most sussecful tribe in naija.... It is igbos that re lazy because most of them kidnappers.... Also re you more hansom than olamide.... Yoruba man is the accomodating one if not we wud have bombed you out of lagos..... Am a yoruba man and am neat... Look at your tribe b4 u insult..... Odua o fe be
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by swezenberg(m): 9:36am On Aug 04, 2013
dayodunce: Fascistshola is a liar and a Nazi.

Just like all your leaders and governors in the South East. In Yorubaland only a bastard will be told to go back to his region and insist on staying.
Omo ale lo n fi owo osi juwe ile baba e
Go and find out the meaning of that proverb if your elders in the east have proverbs
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Midastouch1: 9:39am On Aug 04, 2013

Clear-cut differences!

Goodmorning grin grin grin grin

Thank you for the insults grin grin grin grin

Please keep them flowing in grin grin grin grin

Continue to bask in your ignorance grin grin grin grin

Lagos will continue to March on grin grin grin grin

Yoruba race will continue to progress grin grin grin grin

EKO O NI BAJE FUN GBOGBO YOURUBA OOO AMIN

1 Like

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Decryptor(m): 9:50am On Aug 04, 2013
St_Black:

Despite all the differences, d yoruba states are statistically developed than them.
...Can u see why they say its only in a CURSED land u dont see vultures scavenging.. cheesy
Buhahahahahahaahaha! Thank God you said "statistically" and not "physically"... I once visited one useless place in osun state where my cousin was posted to do her service called iwo. U need to see the kind of poverty i saw in that place. When i came, little kids in the area with running noses and faeces on their αяѕє area were following me and touching my denim trousers (which they have never seen before) as if i was some sort of a god! grin I was like WTF! The shanty God-forsaken place had no pipe-borne water and their water source was a guinea-worm infested pond which made my cousin fall ill! I came there for the sole purpose of escorting her to Ogoja in Cross-River where we worked her re-deployment. There is no electricity there, no good roads, the schools were over-grown with weed and they lived in huts! No single house had an aluminum roof on it! I have never seen such level of poverty in my life. I only thought it was places like Sudan you see such things. I told a relative when i came back home and he said that the reason why it is like that is not far-fetched. The so-called LG chairmen spend funds which would have bettered the life of these people on owambe and girlfriends. He also said that it was not only in iwo but all other parts of the south west. And this møгøn here is talking about development! Come to the most remote villages in the SE and you will see that it is better than the state capitals of all SE states put together except Lagos! Why except lagos? Cos the Ibos gave it a midas touch.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Midastouch1: 10:05am On Aug 04, 2013
Decryptor: Buhahahahahahaahaha! Thank God you said "statistically" and not "physically"... I once visited one useless place in osun state where my cousin was posted to do her service called iwo. U need to see the kind of poverty i saw in that place. When i came, little kids in the area with running noses and faeces on their αяѕє area were following me and touching my denim trousers (which they have never seen before) as if i was some sort of a god! grin I was like WTF! The shanty God-forsaken place had no pipe-borne water and their water source was a guinea-worm infested pond which made my cousin fall ill! I came there for the sole purpose of escorting her to Ogoja in Cross-River where we worked her re-deployment. There is no electricity there, no good roads, the schools were over-grown with weed and they lived in huts! No single house had an aluminum roof on it! I have never seen such level of poverty in my life. I only thought it was places like Sudan you see such things. I told a relative when i came back home and he said that the reason why it is like that is not far-fetched. The so-called LG chairmen spend funds which would have bettered the life of these people on owambe and girlfriends. He also said that it was not only in iwo but all other parts of the south west. And this møгøn here is talking about development! Come to the most remote villages in the SE and you will see that it is better than the state capitals of all SE states put together except Lagos! Why except lagos? Cos the Ibos gave it a midas touch.

Thank you for giving us your own interpretation of the state of affairs grin grin grin grin

Thank you for your insults grin grin grin

By the way, have you ever being told that you are the consummate writer? This is a brilliant write-up, just that no paragraphsgrin grin grin

Only one observation Ohaneze- if the SE is Eldorado and flows with Milk and Honey- which means Igboland is modern day Canaan ( I will inform Geographic Channel) grin grin grin grin

Why are you all hyperventilating when your people were reunited with their families at the Upper Iweka Bridge? grin grin grin

Now we know Igboland is Canaan grin grin grin grin

We will face reality and continue to develop our land grin grin grin

EKO O NI BAJE FUN GBOGBO OMO ODUA AMIN
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Decryptor(m): 10:05am On Aug 04, 2013
pesty100: mata of fact fooooul yoruba re not lazy because we re one of the most sussecful successful tribe in naija.... It is igbos that re lazy because most of them kidnappers.... Also re you more hansom handsome than olamide.... Yoruba man is the accomodating accommodating one if not we wud have bombed you out of lagos..... Am a yoruba man and am neat... Look at your tribe b4 u insult..... Odua o fe be
Illiterate! I have corrected your grammatical blunders for you! Awo-ole-owo's free education was a total waste...now i see! Come down to SE so we will give you free-education.

Oh...which brings us to another point about the difference between an Ibo man and a yorubaboon!

An Ibo man is educated and well-spoken...a yorubastard man is a stark illiterate who is found in a local shrine worshiping sango
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Decryptor(m): 10:14am On Aug 04, 2013
Midastouch1:

Thank you for giving us your own interpretation of the state of affairs grin grin grin grin

Thank you for your insults grin grin grin

By the way, have you ever being told that you are the consummate writer? This is a brilliant write-up, just that no paragraphsgrin grin grin

Only one observation Ohaneze- if the SE is Eldorado and flows with Milk and Honey- which means Igboland is modern day Canaan ( I will inform Geographic Channel) grin grin grin grin

Why are you all hyperventilating when your people were reunited with their families at the Upper Iweka Bridge? grin grin grin

Now we know Igboland is Canaan grin grin grin grin

We will face reality and continue to develop our land grin grin grin

To answer the bolded...Because Fowlshola the Ondo monkey wants to steal the investments of the hardworking Ibos and give it to the yorobbers! That is where we have a problem! Didn't you read the post where innocent people returning from work were just arrested by the so-called KAI just like that and imprisoned for months before they were dumped under the bridge? Well i know you and your fellow yorubastards have read it but as usual and typical of a yorubaboon, you all will not stand for the truth! Let me refresh your memory...

www.nairaland.com/1382680/igbo-deportee-lagos-
dies-others

And please after reading it, do yourself a favor not to argue cos the truth will and has always prevailed
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Midastouch1: 10:14am On Aug 04, 2013
Decryptor:
Illiterate! I have corrected your grammatical blunders for you! Awo-ole-owo's free education was a total waste...now i see! Come down to SE so we will give you free-education.

Oh...which brings us to another point about the difference between an Ibo man and a yorubaboon!

An Ibo man is educated and well-spoken...a yorubastard man is a stark illiterate who is found in a local shrine worshiping sango

Thank you for the insults grin grin grin grin

Please keep them coming relentlessly grin grin grin

You are a great warrior like Dim Ohaneze Gburugburu Eze Ndigbo 1 of Igboland who showed tremendous courage all his life grin grin grin grin grin

I like the way you are scientifically making a differentiation between the Yorubas and Igbos - well researched grin grin grin grin

God bless the internet- that one of your brothers erroneously claimed to have invented grin grin grin grin

It has given a lot of people the opportunity to display their talents grin grin grin grin

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Midastouch1: 10:23am On Aug 04, 2013
Decryptor: To answer the bolded...Because Fowlshola the Ondo monkey wants to steal the investments of the hardworking Ibos and give it to the yorobbers! That is where we have a problem! Didn't you read the post where innocent people returning from work were just arrested by the so-called KAI just like that and imprisoned for months before they were dumped under the bridge? Well i know you and your fellow yorubastards have read it but as usual and typical of a yorubaboon, you all will not stand for the truth! Let me refresh your memory...

www.nairaland.com/1382680/igbo-deportee-lagos-
dies-others

And please after reading it, do yourself a favor not to argue cos the truth will and has always prevailed

My Brother from Canaanland grin grin grin grin

Good job on the insults grin grin grin grin

Lagos is going to be mega-city grin grin grin grin

We will get rid of Kidnappers, Destitutes, Criminals, Drug Traffickers, Prostitutes and relocate them to their states of Origin grin grin grin grin grin

This is LAGS POLICY and it is here to stay ( Please read the letter from Fashola to P.OBO) This is AN ONGOING EXERCISE grin grin grin grin

We do not care whose ox will be gored grin grin grin grin grin

the LASG carried out similar reunification exercises to other Yoruba and Hausa states grin grin grin grin

Interestingly, your states in Cannanland have similar policies grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

EnigmAries: Posted by Orient Dailyon March 28, 2013in Features, News| 34 Comments
Ekpone Francis/Odogwu Christian
On Wednesday, no fewer than 200 beggars were arrested in and around Anambra state capital by a combined team of social workers and security agents led by the Ministry of Women Affairs, Anambra state.
That day, beggars who ordinarily were “blind,” “deaf” and “dumb”, saw, heard and spoke while running for their dear lives. At Abagana, a blind woman with her guide was arrested. Thesupposedly blind beggar had suddenly “regained” her sight, tearing race andwould in fact have beaten those that came to arrest her but for the timely intervention of some vigilante operatives.
At Amawbia, a man from Nise, who allegedly built a house and trains his children even up to the university education level with proceeds from his begging, was arrested. The man, apparently in his early 70s, claimed that he can’t leave begging until he dies. Hewas, however, picked up by the Women Affairs Ministry team.
At the popular UNIZIK junction and Eke Awka axis, beggars ran as far as their legs could carry them. Two boys, apparently in their mid-twenties, were seen begging with all tenacity of purpose. They were bold.
When the two were accosted by the social workers, they fiercely resisted arrest but for the collective effort of the security operatives. They were well dressed wielding phones and carrying a laminated picture of a woman called Chizoba from Nsukka who was purportedly suffering from stomach cancer. The two boys were begging in the name of this cancer patient who, according to them, was at Enugu.
These “special brand” of beggars had not the least remorse for the trade they had chosen, wondering why on earth anybody should arrest them when they were running a legitimate charity venture registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). The two “corporate” beggars gave their names as Anichebe Okwudili from Eziaguin Enugu State and Onyebuchi Ona (who initially gave his name as Ekene) from Udi, Enugu State. They were purportedly begging for certain Humanitarian Welfare Rescue Mission with headquarters in Abuja. However, the documents they wielded while begging bore the name “Good Seed International Association.” They gave the name of their boss as one Mesika who they claimed lives at Enugu and known to every social worker.
On the other hand, they identified their boss at Onitsha as a Pastor with Office atIsabella Hotel in the town. Effort to get the said pastor was, however, still confronting confusion as at the time of filing this report. The man at Enugu switched off after initially begging through phone that his boys be released as his organization is registered by the Corporate Affairs Commission for begging. The beggars said their lowest daily earning is N11, 000 which is usuallydivided among them, the organization and the patients they were begging for.
Confirming the arrest, Director, Social Welfare, Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development, Mrs Rose Udeagbara, said the beggars were takenoff the streets during an operation to clear the streets of the capital city of beggars and destitutes but the arrested persons have been sent to the vocationaland rehabilitation centre at Nteje.
Mrs Udeagbara informed that at the vocational centre, the social workers took documentation of the arrested persons to enable them either rehabilitate them in any of the skill acquisition centres in the state or repatriate and reunite them with their families.
She admitted that some will be sent to psychiatric hospital before reintegration.Udeagbara affirmed that the Governor Peter Obi administration, since coming on board seven years ago, has not closed its eyes on any of the sectors or segments of the society, including mad people.
In her remarks earlier, the Commissioner for Women Affairs and Social Development, Lady Henrietta Agbata, insisted that families should takecare of their member, that are challenged mentally or otherwise to avoid beggars constituting nuisance in the state.
Agbata reiterated that Anambra state indigenes are not known for begging andthat most of the beggars came from neighbouring states, influencing Anambra indigenes to start learning to beg.
“You can see that many of these beggars are from outside Anambra mainly Enugu, Ebonyi and Akwa Ibom states. We have most people from the Northern Nigeria and other states based on the previous raids; even some came in from Niger Republic.
“They are causing nuisance and littering the streets even when Anambra state indigenes are not used to begging. We would repatriate non-indigenes and rehabilitate those that are in that category by empowering them with skillswithin six months. They should stop molesting people and people should try and contain their family members.”
But Useni Mohammed from Niger Republic, who said he is 16 years, has a father who is a driver at Onitsha that gives him minimum daily target to meet from begging. He said he has a twin sister and that the two are known as”Emeka” and “Amaka” and that theywere born at Onitsha.
Another beggar, Mr Joseph Eze from Achi, Enugu state, informed that he was a businessman based in Yola before he had an accident that forced him into begging sequel to lack of assistance. He appealed for N300, 000 to be given to him by the Anambra state government toget himself fixed in a business but warned that nobody should give him anything less than N300,000 as such would not be enough for him.
Similarly, Alice Okeke, 37, from Nimo, Anambra State and a staff member of Anambra State Waste Management Agency (ASWAMA) who uses her disableddaughter to beg, claimed they got N500 everyday as transport after her sweeping job.
The raid tagged, “Clearing of Beggars/Destitute off the Streets, Roads, Markets and Public Places,” was commended by a public commentator and member Management Committee Market 3 Eke Awka, Mr Onyenwe Anagor. He said that what Governor Peter Obi-ledstate government is doing to clear beggars from the streets is good because they constitute nuisance. He, however, appealed to the state government to rehabilitate the beggars and the destitute.
Principal of the Vocational/Rehabilitation Centre, Nteje, Mrs Chinyere Iguomu, said although the home has about 32 students who are challenged and about 18 destitute people, they were on holiday now.
It was, however, observed that the students of the centre were not being taken care of by the state government asthey were promised. The students, although physically/or mentally challenged, still fend for themselves.
If the raid remains consistent and the team equally visits Onitsha and Nnewi aswell as other emerging cities in Anambra, much more could be achieved in urban renewal by the Obi-led administration.
http://orientnewspaper.com/meet-beggars-registered-by-corporate-affairs-commission-as-women-affairs-ministry-heals-blind-deaf-in-anambra/

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Inec’s Team Probes Alleged Irregularities In Rivers Polls - PUNCH / Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization / Pictures As Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Akwa Ibom Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.