Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders (25683 Views)

Ex-governor, Fashola Denies Fathering Twins With Government Worker / Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja / Oshiomhole Escapes Being Beaten At Meeting Of National Dialogue In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Jisunpack: 4:11pm On Aug 03, 2013
Nebeuwa:

Lagos was built by all Nigerians. Off of Eastern oil. Just like Abuja. And don't you forget that.

Which eastern oil? The south east only has red mud and until you have invented the machine that can convert red mud to crude oil, your dust can't stand. May be your brain has been frozen since 1967. Smh!!

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 03, 2013
Elect Ngige, kill Ngige, kiss Ngige. What is it to us here? You guys are jokers. grin
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by OBAGADAFFI: 4:11pm On Aug 03, 2013
Nebeuwa:

Lagos was built by all Nigerians. Off of Eastern oil. Just like Abuja. And don't you forget that.

Were did you get that sha!t from.
Lagos development predates Nigerian independent.

Why can't Calaba(former Capital) with her oil compete with Lagos.
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Nebeuwa(m): 4:11pm On Aug 03, 2013
Ji_sun_pack:

Which eastern oil? The south east only has red mud and until you have invented the machine that can convert red mud to crude oil, your dust can't stand. May be your brain has been frozen since 1967. Smh!!

So Anambra, Abia, and Imo state do not have that sweet black crude known as OYEL?
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by sexkillzisacunt: 4:12pm On Aug 03, 2013
Trail ii: At last the red caps elders are here 2 beg fashola and yorubas for their stupidity. hahaha. yorubas are just too smart and intelligent. fashola pls u need to destroy ladipo market and deport the remaining ibos occupying ladipo. am proud 2 belong 2 this intelligent, smart, civilise and develop tribe. GOD BLESS D YORUBA NATION!
Your grammar sold you out. Smart indeed

1 Like

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by nerodenero: 4:13pm On Aug 03, 2013
backtosender: that is their biggest problem abi?
...and thats what your handle implies,Ode!
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Nebeuwa(m): 4:13pm On Aug 03, 2013
OBAGADAFFI:

Were did you get that sha!t from.
Lagos development predates Nigerian independent.

Why can't Calaba(former Capital) with her oil compete with Lagos.

Cross River does not have much oil wells. Akwa Ibom state does...
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Jisunpack: 4:16pm On Aug 03, 2013
Nebeuwa:

So Anambra, Abia, and Imo state do not have that sweet black crude known as OYEL?

Yes they have oil palm. Dude, stop smoking ganja or better still show me any company drilling crude oil out of these states. Every body can claim to even have uranium and diamond. Heck, even zamfara claimed to have crude oil deposits and cap of natural gas. smh!!
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by yiboboy: 4:16pm On Aug 03, 2013
Walahi u lot are comedians! I read some peeps post and I nearly piss 4 body! I'll be following some of y'alls post in stealth mode from now! grin

PS: I hope none of y'all really mean what you type on here! undecided
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by VirginFinder: 4:27pm On Aug 03, 2013
gboss4sure:

Beg, Do you deny something that you did when you are begged to forgive? Sometimes i wonder if you guys have brain to think at all. Fashola should have said it straight that he deported them and see what will happen, why una too de fear, na only mouth una get.

Are you this dull?

We all know its a deportation. So do you.

Fashola is only being smart with swords and doesnt want to appear to be using the constitution as an asswipe.

The Ndjigbo leaders have gone to beg. The details can never be in print.
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by ujchief(m): 4:28pm On Aug 03, 2013
I said this at the beginning of this thread. . .

ujchief: See as vultures dey hover around the thread; seeking whom to devour.

Soon, the mods will push this wan to frontpage so that the actual war will start. We will soon see a 13 paged thread with no reasonable comment; just insult and counter-insults.

Still on its 6th page and no meaningful contribution; just empty rants, chest beating, name calling, accusations and counter accusations!

Words loose their actual meaning when viewed through the stethoscope of tribalism. As long as I'm concerned, there can be no meaningful discussion in any thread here as long as we resort to tribalism and bigotry.

I pray we all get tired of this very soon.
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by baresy007(m): 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2013
KenGali: Do not be deceived-
Aka Ikenga - is an Igbo political organisation that backs the political activities of Senator Chris Ngige in Lagos. [size=16pt]Senator Chris Ngige is not only a member of Aka Ikenga, He was once the President of Aka Ikenga.[/size] Do not be deceived by their utterances, and inability to question how a purported Acknowledgment letter was enough to nullify the constitutional rights of their brothers.

They have not bothered to visit and listen to the deportees! They already reached a conclusion from Fashola's lies. It is a shame that an Organisation like Aka Ikenga can be reduced to Political Jobbers!

I thought Ngige was smart, As a senator representing Anambra Central he cannot protect the rights of his people, which is even is constitutional duty as a Senator, How can he Govern Anambra State? He is so gullible, no wonder he was kidnapped as a Governor with all the paraphernalia of power?
AS FAR AS I AM CONCERN HE IS A TRAITOR
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by whitecat007: 4:36pm On Aug 03, 2013
Wow! what a hell of a beat down by my peeps here!

As you can see, being nice to ibos for so long has not worked in our favor and been taken for weakness, so we really need to keep the heat on. See as ibos swear by Hausas as great people and dare not try to impose demands on them up north. These need to be NIP fast. Every man is the head of his home. No ibo should come and walk over us in Yorubaland.
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Jisunpack: 4:40pm On Aug 03, 2013
whitecat007: Wow! what a hell of a beat down by my peeps here!

As you can see, being nice to ibos for so long has not worked in our favor and been taken for weakness, so we really need to keep the heat on. See as ibos swear by Hausas as great people and dare not try to impose demands on them up north. These need to be NIP fast. Every man is the head of his home. No ibo should come and walk over us in Yorubaland.

If only our brothers claiming to be sophisticated can get this massage of yours installed into their brains.
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by whitecat007: 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2013
The dumbasses ibos actually think the blood of their bro/sis they murder in cold blood daily in rough east will turn to sweet crude oil one day
Ji_sun_pack:

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by ubanett(m): 4:46pm On Aug 03, 2013
Ji_sun_pack:

Next time if you are going to war, expect your enemy to feed you. Ewu!
at least you have consience to know that what ur brother AWOLOWO did was wrong . pls dont be a monster children a watching you.
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by adisarasaq(m): 4:49pm On Aug 03, 2013
KenGali: Do not be deceived-
Aka Ikenga - is an Igbo political organisation that backs the political activities of Senator Chris Ngige in Lagos. [size=16pt]Senator Chris Ngige is not only a member of Aka Ikenga, He was once the President of Aka Ikenga.[/size] Do not be deceived by their utterances, and inability to question how a purported Acknowledgment letter was enough to nullify the constitutional rights of their brothers.

They have not bothered to visit and listen to the deportees! They already reached a conclusion from Fashola's lies. It is a shame that an Organisation like Aka Ikenga can be reduced to Political Jobbers!

I thought Ngige was smart, As a senator representing Anambra Central he cannot protect the rights of his people, which is even is constitutional duty as a Senator, How can he Govern Anambra State? He is so gullible, no wonder he was kidnapped as a Governor with all the paraphernalia of power?

You can lead a protest to Alausa as a true Indigbo leader
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by blocker: 4:51pm On Aug 03, 2013
Ngige goofed big time as per "fashola for president" we best commute it to Senator.
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by millionaireman: 4:53pm On Aug 03, 2013
Ji_sun_pack:

Yes they have oil palm. Dude, stop smoking ganja or better still show me any company drilling crude oil out of these states. Every body can claim to even have uranium and diamond. Heck, even zamfara claimed to have crude oil deposits and cap of natural gas. smh!!

Keep on deceiving yourself on nairaland. The day today's Fashola-like deportations make oil revenues disappear for Nigeria, your eye go clear; after that, it will take only a few years for the Lagos sky scrappers you adjudge to be your wealth to whither away without inflow of oil revenues.

Oil money that has been building and sustaining Lagos has been coming from Delta state, (a trickle from Ondo stste) and old Eastern Nigeria comprising today's Bayelsa, Rivers, Cross Rivers, Abia, Imo, Anambra, Akwa Ibom and Ebonyi states. Of all those old eastern states, it is only Enugu and Ebonyi that do not yet produce oil and gas whose revenues sustain Nigeria.

You are taking a very big risk.
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by whitecat007: 5:00pm On Aug 03, 2013
I can see that some of our people are waking up to see that ibos are not playing with us, if we compare recent responses to the past. And those "sophisticated" are not Yoruba.
Ji_sun_pack:

If only our brothers claiming to be sophisticated can get this massage of yours installed into their brains.
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2013
I honestly don't know why Yoruba's give two fvcks about the Ngige man or who the Igbo's elect to rule them in 2015. It's non of our business - they can keep electing incompetent pillocks who would continue to under-develop their part of the country, that's their prerogative.

We as Yoruba's just need to consolidate on what we've got now and make an agreement with whoever is going to be the "anointed one" in APC to give us what we want - fiscal federalism and regional government. Right now, there's an orchestrated move by the other side to destroy Yoruba leaders politically - and this is just the beginning. They're using GEJ to achieve their aims and we as Yoruba's need to move away from that Southern solidarity crap and look after our own INTERESTS. GEJ is a lameduck - he isn't coming back in 2015, and if he rigs his way in, he definitely won't stay long to tell the story. The Northerners are very tactical people and when they act, they always go for the kill.

Yoruba's need to be wise - the Igbo's aren't your "friend."

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by willibounce: 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2013
backtosender: fashola this one na small igbos go teach you big big lesson ur mama forget to teach you

u never cry yet

Lol. Fashola don teach una resson already. 4get him mama. Focus on ya own mama wey fetch water 4 stleam 4 virage. And don't 4get to stop crying. Ndo bikonu. No amount of tears will change wat has happend.
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by RedReact: 5:16pm On Aug 03, 2013
whitecat007: I can see that some of our people are waking up to see that ibos are not playing with us, if we compare recent responses to the past. And those "sophisticated" are not Yoruba.
Not really like that, omo iya. Awon agba ni'le wa maa n so wipe "oun ti agba fi j'omode lo, abe ikun lo wa".
YOruba yoyoyo, bi ina ale;
YoRUba rururu, bi omi okun;
YoruBA baba ni baba nse.
T'omode meji ba n gegi ni'gbo, awon agba a fi awon omode na sile lati ma figa gbaga lori ibi ti yoo wo si, sugbon won month ibi ti yo wo si ninu won.
Yoruba rindin, Yoruba go, bee gege ise ribiribi t'oun sele nile Yoruba ko l'ounka.
Fashola o sunwon, ole ni Tinubu, bee lai si ile Yooba, won ko le da nkankan se.
Ranti wipe "agba l'etu, omode l'awo o". Ohun ti iran Oodua fi n s'agba ki i se keremi. Lati ile Eko si Ekiti, awoon asaaju ile Yooba n gbimo lati gbe ile baba won laruge. Ta'lo r'aye osi.
Omo iya, fi won sile lakolako laa n b'oko ati ada. Baba ni baba n je lojokojo.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by OneNaira6: 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2013
when i said Yoruba are the worst thing to happen to Nigeria like SLS deducted, i was banned. oya you've seen it. come ban me again cause what SLS said is validated. When we said fashola, the human monkey, hates the poor we were banned. oya come ban again. when we said Fashola was a tribalistic dictator, once more people were banned for saying that. I wonder why they continue to ban people for saying the truth. The validated every accusation. he hates the poor, he is tribalistic that does not even bother to learn the difference between "Okon" and "Okonkwo". Even the damn northerner we all condemn are better than them. The fulani sef are better. at least for Fulani, they come at you without cowardness but for yoruba they will cowardly do stuff in middle of the night or when noone is looking.

Fashola come out of the damn closet and stop being a coward like your people are known for. you arrested innocent men and women, detained them, starved them and then deport them. come out and say it and stop trying to save face. it wasn't obi that said it, it was the people you deported told their real ordeal. Even the document you gave had forged LGA as the hometown of some of the deportee which now makes me think any of the paper you brought out real. Afterall tinubu, the forged master, is your master. devil in human skin. I pray you get assassinated fast and trust me, being a Yoruba leader you will.

I'm all for repeating the same thing to the useless, good for nothing Yoruba wey scatter Asaba. Ugadghan take note sef.

Where is ngige? oya kiss your election goodbye. nigg@ you just lost before it started.
where is APC? kiss yourself goodbye. you're irrelevant in the 2015 win but then again even without this situation, you weren't relevant anyway.
where is okorocha? see your life
where is amaechi? oya see your life and the kind of person you associate with. See the community you think got your interest at heart.
where is igbokwe? Nigg@, you are a traitor. Marry Yoruba, stay in Yoruba, infact change your last name to Yoruba. We don't want you. If you step that your useless foot in any part of Igboland, nigg@ that your head go scatter.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by remarkD(m): 5:27pm On Aug 03, 2013
No.... its time you learn how to count 1 2 3...

How many days are there between 29th July and 2nd August?
https://www.nairaland.com/1381738/deportation-igbos-lagos-senator-ngige/13

Fashola sounds like he's so scared that he's gonna pee his pants.... like Diya crying before Abacha...

ilugunboy: EOD.....you can't substitute facts with emotions and fiction...

It's is time Ibos start asking Adaobi why he is doing all this misinformation...

I think it's time that we drag all the Ibos on Nairaland to Alausa to go and be well informed....

1 Like

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 03, 2013
RedReact:
Not really like that, omo iya. Awon agba ni'le wa maa n so wipe "oun ti agba fi j'omode lo, abe ikun lo wa".
YoruBA baba ni baba nse.
T'omode meji ba n gegi ni'gbo, awon agba a fi awon omode na sile lati ma figa gbaga lori ibi ti yoo wo si, sugbon won month ibi ti yo wo si ninu won.
Yoruba rindin, Yoruba go, bee gege ise ribiribi t'oun sele nile Yoruba ko l'ounka.
Ranti wipe "agba l'etu, omode l'awo o". Ohun ti iran Oodua fi n s'agba ki i se keremi. Lati ile Eko si Ekiti, awoon asaaju ile Yooba n gbimo lati gbe ile baba won laruge. Ta'lo r'aye osi.

U killed it fella!!
Trully,Baba ni baba nje lojokojo.....so will they be nothing, unless they seek the pasture on our land, ..Till time indefinite!!!

ASE EDUMARE!!!
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by whitecat007: 5:28pm On Aug 03, 2013
Ha! Mo ju'ba ooooo!!!!
RedReact:
YoruBA baba ni baba nse.
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 03, 2013
RedReact:
YoruBA baba ni baba nse.

Sugbon, fiwon sile fiwon sile la'an so lati ojo jo yi, bi ewe ba pe la'ra ose ki ni won so pe o ma'n di?

Won n pe wa ni oruko buruku, se ka fi won sile na, titi ti gbogbo aye a se ro pe bi oro se ri naa ni yen, igba to je wipe awon ti won pe ni ode na won o le'nu ati soro.

Tunbosun tunbosun to ba sun kan ogiri o di dandan ki o yiju pada oo.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 03, 2013
Like I said before, if you people like make Obi "the liar" governor-for-life in anambra it is naught to us in SW.
Infact if you like string Ngige by the neck, no one here will cry for him.
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Jomark(m): 5:41pm On Aug 03, 2013
Who knows uwazirike and who is he representing? I didn't know what was in Fashola's mind when he brought those ppl to Onitsha in the heart of the night and dumped them there. If he had taken them to the state governmnt, then it wud hv been better. Are they all from Anambra state? What was he hidding from when he did that? To me, good deeds are done in daylight and not in the dead of the night. From my point of view, he knew he did the wrong and so did Obi too for not responding properly when Fashola wrote him.
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by RedReact: 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2013
django1:

Sugbon, fiwon sile fiwon sile la'an so lati ojo jo yi, bi ewe ba pe la'ra ose ki ni won so pe o ma'n di?

Won n pe wa ni oruko buruku, se ka fi won sile na, titi ti gbogbo aye a se ro pe bi oro se ri naa ni yen, igba to je wipe awon ti won pe ni ode na won o le'nu ati soro.

Tunbosun tunbosun to ba sun kan ogiri o di dandan ki o yiju pada oo.
Omo iya, so fun mi ninu awon omo Ibo t'oun so otito ti awon omo naa o pe ni oruko k'oruko. Ngige so ooto oro, omo ale ni; ti Nwachuckwu so ooto oro, omo ale ni. Lori Nairalandi, awon omo Ibo t'o so ooto oro ni awon omo wonyi ti pe l'omo ale tan. Ewa ni ki won ma pe awon omo iya mi l'omo ale; so fe ya mi lenu ni. Rara o, nitoripe ipa igba'mu igba'ju ni awon kan ninu won fi n ki baba k'aaro nigbati omo kootu ojiire n na felefele lori ile dobale fun iya ati baba re. L'ooto, iran Yoruba a maa gba nnkan ki nkan laye, sugbon Yooba a maa fi aye sile b'oya omo janduku a le ronupiwada nitori pe a ni suuru pupo. Sugbon ti won ba sun wa kan ogiri nipa suuru, ajo UN ati awon ajo agbaye gan o ni da si won nigbati ija ba bere. Ojo ekun won nbo, kiise eni ni yoo de. Ati fe awon kan ninu won gege bi aya tabi oko, won si ti di omo wa ti a ko le ti danu. Ibi igbeyawo yii ni ko gba wa laye lati je kan mo daamo. Ti Yooba ba la enu pe omo ile miran ni oruko ko'oruko lai ro tele, gbogbo wa la month wipe alaileko l'omo naa.
Omo kootu oojiire, fi won le; alaileko ni opolopo won. Won si ma bebe nitoripe won o ti ri idan ile Yooba.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 03, 2013
RedReact:
Omo iya, so fun mi ninu awon omo Ibo t'oun so otito ti awon omo naa o pe ni oruko k'oruko. Ngige so ooto oro, omo ale ni; ti Nwachuckwu so ooto oro, omo ale ni. Lori Nairalandi, awon omo Ibo t'o so ooto oro ni awon omo wonyi ti pe l'omo ale tan. Ewa ni ki won ma pe awon omo iya mi l'omo ale; so fe ya mi lenu ni. Rara o, nitoripe ipa igba'mu igba'ju ni awon kan ninu won fi n ki baba k'aaro nigbati omo kootu ojiire n na felefele lori ile dobale fun iya ati baba re. L'ooto, iran Yoruba a maa gba nnkan ki nkan laye, sugbon Yooba a maa fi aye sile b'oya omo janduku a le ronupiwada nitori pe a ni suuru pupo. Sugbon ti won ba sun wa kan ogiri nipa suuru, ajo UN ati awon ajo agbaye gan o ni da si won nigbati ija ba bere. Ojo ekun won nbo, kiise eni ni yoo de. Ati fe awon kan ninu won gege bi aya tabi oko, won si ti di omo wa ti a ko le ti danu. Ibi igbeyawo yii ni ko gba wa laye lati je kan mo daamo. Ti Yooba ba la enu pe omo ile miran ni oruko ko'oruko lai ro tele, gbogbo wa la month wipe alaileko l'omo naa.
Omo kootu oojiire, fi won le; alaileko ni opolopo won. Won si ma bebe nitoripe won o ti ri idan ile Yooba.

E'fi won sile ...e f'won sile lo gbe wa de ibi ti a'de yi..!

Asiko fi'won s'ile ti looo...

Ni i'sinyin...awa gan ti fe gbe fun won...t'iwon ba s'he gbe wa fun wa..

Awa k'i nshe omo lo'le lo gbesi wa...

Emi o si fun iwa omoluabi pelu awon omo ajeokuta ma mumi yi mo....a'siko yen ti ko'ja.

W'on ki she eni ti eyan gbodo gba o'juboro fun rara...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ambode Trends On Twitter As Lagosians Criticize His Governance / Police Withdraws Individuals And Companies' Security Guards / Osamede Adun Defects To PDP, Curses APC 'Spies' That Would Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.