Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,022 members, 7,835,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders (25679 Views)

Ex-governor, Fashola Denies Fathering Twins With Government Worker / Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja / Oshiomhole Escapes Being Beaten At Meeting Of National Dialogue In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 03, 2013
Big_Lebowski:

You are a f00l to think any right thinking person will gobble that b.s. from fashola.

The fact remains that Nigerians were rounded up, detained in horrible conditions for months and arbitrarily deported. They did not commit any crime, they were never arraigned in any court but subsequently denied their freedom for months and then taken in the dead of night to another state and dumped.

May God punish all of you supporting this rubbish. One day Tinibus train will stop at your front step.

You stay here howling like a wolf while Fashola just decimated ur elders, afta which they line up with their RED AND WORTHLESS CAPS begging as seen in d picture.
nna, u shuld pity ur people in Lagos cos they
are d ones at d receiving end shuld Nigeria seize.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 03, 2013
KenGali: Do not be deceived-
Aka Ikenga - is an Igbo political organisation that backs the political activities of Senator Chris Ngige in Lagos. [size 16pts]Senator Chris Ngige is not only a member of Aka Ikenga, He was once the President of Aka Ikenga.[b][size] Do not be deceived by their utterances, and inability to question how a purported Acknowledgment letter was enough to nullify the constitutional rights of their brothers.

They have not bothered to visit and listen to the deportees! They already reached a conclusion from Fashola's lies. It is a shame that an Organisation like Aka Ikenga can be reduced to Political Jobbers!

I thought Ngige was smart, As a senator representing Anambra Central he cannot protect the rights of his people, which is even is constitutional duty as a Senator, How can he Govern Anambra State? He is so gullible, no wonder he was kidnapped as a Governor with all the paraphernalia of power?

[b]
[size=8pt][/size]

To hell with your threat....

For all we care..you can vote Anambra version of Orji Uzor Kalu as governor ...!

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by BigLebowski: 10:28am On Aug 03, 2013
St_Black:
You stay here howling like a wolf while Fashola just decimated ur elders, afta which they line up with their RED AND WORTHLESS CAPS begging as seen in d picture.

omo ale bastard i am a Lagosian.
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 03, 2013
St_Black:

Leave that bagger...body still dey pepper am .... grin grin
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by billante(m): 10:29am On Aug 03, 2013
ilugunboy:

Emotion emotion and more emotions....

The LASG has come up with documentary facts of her own version of what transpired ......

All you dumbs here do is regale us with some lousy emotion ....

Ngwakwe .....ever since you joined Onlytruth and PointB in this NNO rubbish...your senses and morals have taken a nosedive.....this is not the way you started on this forum.

This ilunguboy that has been on this topic for the past 5 days, let me ask you....... in all honesty and with consciences, if the FCT minister goes to a poor yoruba community at abuja gathers all the yorubas there bundles them into a camp, demolish their homes and after some months pack them into an open truck and go to ibadan under bridge and dumped them there by 2am and disappears, will Ajumobi keep quite and side the minister?

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 03, 2013
billante:

This ilunguboy that has been on this topic for the past 5 days, let me ask you....... in all honesty and with consciences, if the FCT minister goes to a poor yoruba community at abuja gathers all the yorubas there bundles them into a camp, demolish their homes and after some months pack them into an open truck and go to ibadan under bridge and dumped them there by 2am and disappears, will Ajumobi keep quite and side the minister?

I don't deal in IF's and conjectural craps......

Just like Fashola.... I will rather push the fact to the public domain...

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 03, 2013
ilugunboy:

To hell with your threat....

For all we care..you can vote Anambra version of Orji Uzor Kalu as governor ...!

Boys should not make noise when men are talking! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 03, 2013
KenGali:

Boys should not make noise when men are talking! grin grin grin

Ken....my son, you are again with this handle...the other handles are resting abi? No let Sexzkill find out about you oooo... grin grin
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by BigLebowski: 10:34am On Aug 03, 2013
ilugunboy:

Leave that bagger...body still dey pepper am .... grin grin

Must of you claiming lAGOS here are posting from Oshogbo with ipon whatwever wey sheik rauf share recently/

Tinibu is a thief and a bastard and come 2015 we will chase him back to osun.

This forgerer of certificates, drug peddler, tout commander, slobbering drunk and murdering vampire will soon be extinguished.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by T9ksy(m): 10:36am On Aug 03, 2013
Big_Lebowski:

yes unfortunately, you fagg0ts posting here have made me realize that the biggest problem facing this country is this rubbish conglomerate called Nigerian and you yorubas. the Hausas are a million times better than you because outside religion they are not tribal zoo monkeys like you.

Okay o, accepted. So wtf are you and your brothers still doing among "zoo monkeys"? Why are your

brothers and sisters still migrating in their hundreds every day, to live among zoo monkeys?

As a nigerian you are free to reside anywhere in the country and since you don't want to co-habit with zoo monkeys why

don't you and your brothers with like-minds migrate to borno, maiduguri, kano, kadunna,zamfara, yobe, gombe ati bebelo

where the inhabitants are so so accommodating and are a millions times better than the yorubas, whom you have to force

yourselves to tolerate in their OWN region.

9 Likes

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 03, 2013
Big_Lebowski:

Must of you claiming lAGOS here are posting from Oshogbo with ipon whatwever wey sheik rauf share recently/

This forgerer of certificates, drug peddler, tout commander, slobbering drunk and murdering vampire will soon be extinguished

No....though born and raised in Lagos....working and paying my fair share of tax to Lagos....am not too absorbed in any inferiority complex not to accept that am an Ogun state indigene...a very proud one at that.

Having said that....I can claim a very huge stake in Lagos by virtue of my contribution to it.

All the other rubbish you typed deserve no response...
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by billante(m): 10:42am On Aug 03, 2013
ilugunboy:

I don't deal in IF's and conjectural craps......

Just like Fashola.... I will rather push the fact to the public domain...

That answers my question!
Have fun with ur tribal wars, I can see you do dis for a living!

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Ngwakwe: 10:44am On Aug 03, 2013
Bros, am independent and I have human feelings. If it happens to anybody provided it's a result of Class difference and a breach
of human / civil right, it makes me cry.

Any moslem or hausa/ migrant in my territory finds solace/refuge in my house during inter-religious riots irrespective of how it affected me at the expense of my life and family.

Just chill

It is my make-up (natural) and not necessary an Igbo thing

ilugunboy:

Emotion emotion and more emotions....

The LASG has come up with documentary facts of her own version of what transpired ......

All you dumbs here do is regale us with some lousy emotion ....

Ngwakwe .....ever since you joined Onlytruth and PointB in this NNO rubbish...your senses and morals have taken a nosedive.....this is not the way you started on this forum.
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 03, 2013
billante:

That answers my question!
Have fun with ur tribal wars, I can see you do dis for a living!

Thank you...if not allowing Ibos to get away with shameless lies against our appointed representatives is deemed tribal by you....am proud to wear that badge.
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by BigLebowski: 10:48am On Aug 03, 2013
ilugunboy:

No....though born and raised in Lagos....working and paying my fair share of tax to Lagos....am not too absorbed in any inferiority complex not to accept that am an Ogun state indigene...a very proud one at that.

Having said that....I can claim a very huge stake in Lagos by virtue[b] of my contribution to it[/b].

All the other rubbish you typed deserve no response...

yes i can visualize you sh1tting on third mainland bridge.

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 03, 2013
Big_Lebowski:

This forgerer of certificates, drug peddler, tout commander, slobbering drunk and murdering vampire will soon be extinguished.

pls if we claim Lagos, is it not our forefather Oduduwa's land?.....
thank God we are claiming our forefathers' land, unlike Ikeshuku who is ashamed to claim his forefather Eze Nri land.
...no wonder, Eze nri was a disgrace, dats y his sons and daugther denounce him
grin grin grin
...u ibos on NL badt gan ooo...U cant even boast of Eze Nri's land but Oduduwa's. Stop disgracing Eze Nri your FOREFATHER now,ehn!!! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 03, 2013
..and that brings to the end of the drama. By next week, i hope not to see threads about this deportation bs on front page again. case closed.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by backtosender: 10:52am On Aug 03, 2013
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 03, 2013
Big_Lebowski:

yes i can visualize you sh1tting on third mainland bridge.

Lame effort at an attempted response....

Please where are all the well known Ibos....only Ngwakwe is representing.....am tired and bored already with these nematodes here.

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by backtosender: 10:57am On Aug 03, 2013
fashola will soon be charge 4 murder
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 03, 2013
Big_Lebowski:

if i am a nematode then you are an amoeba. you are the dredge portion of the cauldron of life.

Sod off jareeee....I need men that can hit hard...no kids with chicken fist like yours

I will be back when real Ibo men come...
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 03, 2013
Big_Lebowski:

if i am a nematode then you are an amoeba. you are the dredge portion of the cauldron of life.
pls answer me:
why are u claiming Lagos which is Oduduwa as your father when there is Eze Nri?
pls dont be a prodigal son now. grin
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 03, 2013
ilugunboy:

Ken....my son, you are again with this handle...the other handles are resting abi? No let Sexzkill find out about you oooo... grin grin

Who is Sexzkill? Your playmate, go on boy enjoy yourself at the sand dump. Allow men to have a discussion now. cheesy grin gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by agbameta: 11:03am On Aug 03, 2013
agbameta: Before you know, the same people and their leaders go waka go alausa to prostrate and take photo with Fashola...

Jokers...

https://www.nairaland.com/1375908/group-vows-sue-fashola-deportation#17082872

They are so predictable ..

I get vision power no be small grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 03, 2013
@big Lebowski
pls answer now
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by obitwo: 11:28am On Aug 03, 2013
Firstly, BRF did not deny as the title suggests

See all the red cap chiefs lining up and smiling in a picture with BRF

I'm sure they were awed seeing a superstar grin

This picture will be laminated, enlarged and placed at the from door entrance of each of their homes in the coming days

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by agbameta: 11:43am On Aug 03, 2013

grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by obitwo: 11:51am On Aug 03, 2013
^^^^^^^
See as the wougly woman grab BRF for a personal photo after the group one no do am

See sucking up

See loving up

See prostration

See worshipping

See tears of joy in her eyes

She ready to comot wrapper for there sef

In her mind she is like 'at last I got the chance to meet with this icon one-on-one. If dem like make dem deport Chima, Amaka'

10 Likes

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 03, 2013
ALL IBOS HAVE RAN FROM THIS THREAD!!
They cant hold d shame of seeing RED CAPS BEGGING FASHOLA!!..

in fact, FASHOLA U TOO MUCH. See how RED CAPS are bowing to U!!!

.. if u know Fashola is too much , OYA LIKE THIS POST! grin

15 Likes

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Duru1(m): 12:09pm On Aug 03, 2013
ballabriggs: Even Nigerian women must be ashamed of Governor Peter Adaobi, the first Nigerian female Governor.

This issue clearly shows you how irresponsible leaders in the South East are.

Was there exchange of correspondence? Obi did not bother to find out if there was any history of this but he rushed to the media to make a case for his own greed.

Anambra Liaison office received a letter with these people and these Local governments and did not write back to say some of these Local Governments do not exist in Anambra?

That is basic in office administration but I do not expect you all to know this. That Liaison office must be filled with the dimwits I see here daily. Adaobi should close that office down as it serves no purpose.

The above post is a display of irredeemable idiocy with all the trappings of childishness and tribal bigotry. It is only in backward Nigeria where mere correspondence between low level officials of two states warrants the undertaking of actions that could infringe on the fundamental human rights of the citizens of a country. Let us assume there were correspondences between Lagos State and Anambra State. One wonders where it was stated in the so-called correspondences the time, date and place the deportees would be handed over to Anambra State.

Since Lagos State attempted to make the shameful acts look like bilateral deal between two state governments, who led the team of Lagos State officials to Onicha and who represented Anambra State during the handover of the deportees? Why would such exchange take place in the middle of night? Why would Lagos State select only Anambra State for such dubious correspondence when in fact most of deportees are not from Anambra State?

I have serious doubts if you know anything about liaison office as you stated in the post.
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 03, 2013
hmmm
this doesnt make sense.

is like me living in newyork but was born in Texas, become a begger, so they just send me to Texas because am from Texas.

if one Nigeria want to exist, they shoulg treat ppl based on state of Residence rather state of origin.

as far as we have the later, Nigeria will never know peace

Long live French Republic

Long live Francois H.

long live Chillisauce realxing in my sweet acquired country> smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai / 774,000 Jobs: Senate Committee & Keyamo Exchange Words (Video) / Northern Lawyers Write Malami Over Formation Of New Bar Association

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.