Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

GAY PASTOR JAILED FOR HAVING S*X WITH MALE CHURCH MEMBER - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GAY PASTOR JAILED FOR HAVING S*X WITH MALE CHURCH MEMBER (987 Views)

What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? / No Shame? The Chairman Of This Wedding Is Having S*x With The Lady Getting Marri / My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GAY PASTOR JAILED FOR HAVING S*X WITH MALE CHURCH MEMBER by ImanuelJannah(m): 1:48pm On Aug 03, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-ZXCwIPpfN5M/Ufy-KC1LXII/AAAAAAAAAu4/dhwCr0Lhqo8/s1600/Gay+pastor.jpg[/img]

A magistrate court has ordered that Pastor Philip Ogbebor – Founder and General Overseer of a Pentecostal Church in Benin City, be remanded at the Federal Medium Security Prison, Oko for allegedly having carnal knowledge of a 20-year-old male member of his church; and, administering secret oaths on him, including; threatening to kill him if he told anyone.

Shockingly, the lustful pastor of Breakthrough Ministries, Owina Street, off Sakponba road Benin city, neither denied the allegation of homosexuality levelled against him by the parents of one of his victims nor blamed the devil as many culprits will do.

Instead, he told reporters that he only encountered temptation and he will now face Divine Justice.

“I am only passing through temptation. I only did it four times with the man who is 22 years old and a regular member of my church. I can’t claim that it was the devil’s influence , let God decide my case.” He said.

Pastor Phillip Ogbebor is now an unusual inmate at the prisons. He faces a 14-year jail term, if found guilty by the court.

SOURCE: www.imanueljannah..com
Re: GAY PASTOR JAILED FOR HAVING S*X WITH MALE CHURCH MEMBER by Sanboy25: 1:51pm On Aug 03, 2013
Imanuel Jannah:
[size=14pt] I can’t claim that it was the devil’s influence , let God decide my case.[/size]
Amen to that.
Finally, a pastor who is recognizing his fault and not blaming the Devil....
A real Christian despite his silly behavior. smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mass Wedding Conducted For 1,100 Widows And Divorcees In Kano / Inspite Of Ebola, I Ate Suya Yesterday Out Of Love - Pictures / Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.