Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,682 members, 7,955,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:21 AM

Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! - Webmasters (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! (540621 Views)

Learn Bulk SMS Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! Www.buymoresms.com / Web Design Live On Nairaland, Professional / Forum Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by endyuzo(m): 12:55pm On Jan 11, 2016
that is great
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by pappybarry(m): 1:18pm On Jan 23, 2016
Hi guys.. This thread is a blessing to everyone who understands that we live in a world where everything runs on ICT and wants to equip him/herself with productive skills..

I'm a beginner with zero knowledge on PHP CSS JAVASCRIPT HTML.. I want to delve into classified advertising.
So please Goonz me, what apps would I get on my pc? What books do i need? What other skills do I need as well? What tutorials do I need to watch?
I need a breakdown of lessons to take so I can follow a chain of progression..

Goonz bless me with ur knowledge on how to start well..I'm eager to hear from y'all wink
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by checkmateman: 1:24pm On Jan 24, 2016
pappybarry:
Hi guys.. This thread is a blessing to everyone who understands that we live in a world where everything runs on ICT and wants to equip him/herself with productive skills..

I'm a beginner with zero knowledge on PHP CSS JAVASCRIPT HTML.. I want to delve into classified advertising.
So please Goonz me, what apps would I get on my pc? What books do i need? What other skills do I need as well? What tutorials do I need to watch?

Goonz bless me with ur knowledge on how to start well..I'm eager to hear from y'all wink

Since you said you are a newbie, I will share with you my own experience.
Although already learning java programming which I learn reading an ebook, I decided that I need something that the world will access fast, I dive into web development, I started out also reading books from HTML-> CSS -> Javascript -> JQuery -> PHP -> SQL/MySQL. Now I'm already good in it but not yet the best, I come across somethings that I don't understand, which I google and I get answers, so all I do is read books, but if you have the money for a trainer, go for it, or if you can go into online video, youtube or codeacademy.com is surely ur friend. Upon all don't be discourage even when ur good design code didn't work. Just believe that u will know it and u will

1 Like

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by checkmateman: 2:06pm On Jan 24, 2016
pappybarry:

For resources, u can use any text editor but for newbie I recommend one of bracket, adobe dreamweaver, later u will need wamp server

Books: I recommend html and css by jon dockett and also javascript and jquery by jon duckett, you will love those books, and also u can decide to real sam teach urself in 24 hours before reading the above to give an insight into what you will be learning. Also I have a grabbed copy of w3schools.com which is so much useful for me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Okattamgbee: 3:33am On Jan 27, 2016
Hello,

I need help from you guys.
I registered a domain name with 1and1.com, now I wish to host the domain on godaddy.
My question is;
What do I need to change from the registrar's end is it the IP address or the name servers or both?

Thanks
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Ithee(m): 2:59pm On Jan 29, 2016
henrymichael:

Yes you are right. But in my opinion i think its better to start with HTML 5.

I am a programmer as well and i started with xhtml, then CSS, then javascript, before i now did HTML 5 and then i realised that i would have just started with HTML 5 and CSS3 . Reason being that HTML 5 is easier to use and helps u create awesome websites. Also HTML 5 is more like the new or recent stuff. xhtml is more like old school and besides most popular browsers support HTML 5 and i doubt if any one is still browsing the internet today with an old browser.

Meanwhile if you need any help with any of the following xhtml, css, javascript, HTML 5, and CSS3, kindly contact me.
Please inbox me your whatsapp number or BBM pin
zhikrusalam@yahoo.com
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by liljaydee(m): 10:23am On Feb 02, 2016
please i want to create an E-commerce web page for my online retail store that customers can order directly online...... if you can render the service, please contact me liljaydee@gmail.com or whats app 08185035013
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
Hello!!!
My site http://byykk..com has been approved but no ad is showing on it. What's the cause.
Please I need someone to enlighten me.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by severus(m): 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
For all those who would love a successful career in modern technology and innovation, there is an online platform where you can Teach yourself how to build websites, mobile apps and do java programming, you can learn with 1000s of material and even study from your phone and get certificate to boost your CV. Also find out how you can make money and drive success with your ideas and skills. check it out at www.codelab.cf
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by lekky11: 10:06am On Feb 06, 2016
Good day Nigerians,
Greetings from Our LORD JESUS CHRIST.
We the Devellopers at ELGGIBBOR HOUSE are celebrating a successful launch of our Company and are offering oppounities for you to own an Android app on google store for your Blog or Website for just #0, that is FREE people and the offer is valid for the FIRST 50 persons and you must have a minimum of 100 unique visits per day,
PS: we are actually going to verify if its is true,
The Earlies Bird gets the biggest Worm,
So What are you waiting for Guys?.
Hurry Up you don't wont to be left behind.
The details required are:
1) Your Website address
2) Your site Logo
3) Your site Name
4) Your admob id for monetiation so you will make more money from your site.
5) Your Contact details incase we need more info
Other informations will be sent to you.
Forward your Website details to elggibbor@gmail.com or sms 08117726405 or 08086002933 to get started.
Be Blessed
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by flowalk(m): 12:12pm On Feb 08, 2016
iyenimofe:
Pictorial Representation of Hyperlinks.
please how do I get whatsapp plugin code on my blogger, I seriously need some help here. [b][/b]
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by brainboxmedia(m): 8:32am On Feb 11, 2016
Host your websites on our cloud-hosted platform www.gr8impacthost.com

50GB Hard Disk
150GB Monthly Bandwidth
20 FTP Accounts
Unlimited Email
Modern CPanel Area for #9,000

150GB Hard Disk
250GB Monthly Bandwidth
50 FTP Accounts
Unlimited Email
Modern CPanel Area for #15,000

Unlimited Hard Disk
Unlimited Monthly Bandwidth
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited Email
Modern CPanel Area for #25,000

Unlimited Reseller accounts also available.

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by moxiemania(m): 9:39am On Feb 12, 2016
Pls, i'm sorry to cut in, i need a webmaster here maybe op, to indulqe in a personal chat, on how to create and code a php site, for blogg n download, i know somestuffs, so you wunt start over. I'l install wp in it too tnx
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 19, 2016
checkmateman:

Since you said you are a newbie, I will share with you my own experience.
Although already learning java programming which I learn reading an ebook, I decided that I need something that the world will access fast, I dive into web development, I started out also reading books from HTML-> CSS -> Javascript -> JQuery -> PHP -> SQL/MySQL. Now I'm already good in it but not yet the best, I come across somethings that I don't understand, which I google and I get answers, so all I do is read books, but if you have the money for a trainer, go for it, or if you can go into online video, youtube or codeacademy.com is surely ur friend. Upon all don't be discourage even when ur good design code didn't work. Just believe that u will know it and u will
Can you recommend or share some books please. Thanks I am on HTML now, going to CSS,javascript, php, mysql
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Cleanman(m): 8:44pm On Feb 20, 2016
Hello Guys, I was able to get an ebook on website creation for 5USD. the easiest I've ever seen with some step by step illustration. You can try it out too though. http://websubway.
I'm now working on CSS & HTML 5.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by checkmateman: 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
checkmateman:

For resources, u can use any text editor but for newbie I recommend one of bracket, adobe dreamweaver, later u will need wamp server

Books: I recommend html and css by jon dockett and also javascript and jquery by jon duckett, you will love those books, and also u can decide to real sam teach urself in 24 hours before reading the above to give an insight into what you will be learning. Also I have a grabbed copy of w3schools.com which is so much useful for me

@mullah123
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by MediaDeveloper(m): 8:25pm On Feb 22, 2016
If you want a face to face lecture on Website Design, you may consider joining Greynet Technologies Abuja in her 6 weeks complete Website Design, Video Editing and Graphic Design courses starting on 8 March, 2016.

More info: http://www.234jam.com/2016/02/where-to-learn-video-editing-website.html
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by isaacgravity(m): 11:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
We Offer the Best/Cheapest BULK SMS SERVICES to All members. Kindly contact us on #07033010778#(call/whatsapp) to place your order now!
OUR SERVICE IS THE BEST!!!