Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! - Webmasters (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! (523719 Views)

Learn Bulk SMS Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! Www.buymoresms.com / Web Design Live On Nairaland, Professional / Forum Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by nanaman(m): 1:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
Pls,I need someone that can build a website for my business venture. The business will be into properties,selling of granites and general contracts.

2pages should be enough

Hosting of the website

Personal email

Contact me on doyinoui@gmail.com with samples of recent jobs and price.

Tnx
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by severus(m): 8:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
Mark Zuckerberg built Facebook at 19years old and now is a billionaire, learn how to create cool websites, apps and begin your success story.

visit http://codelab.cf to start
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by beausexy(f): 4:02am On Mar 12, 2016
tosineben2222:
don't worry i have done
It is strictly javascript

please what is your final result
did dis

function fizzBuzz() {
for(var i=0;i<=100;i++){
if(i%5 === 0 && i%3 === 0){
return('FizzBuzz');
} else if(i%3 === 0){
return('Fizz');
} else if(i%5 === 0){
return('Buzz');
}else if (i%3!==0 && i%5!==0){
return(i);
}
}
}

1 Like

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by eworm: 11:50am On Mar 12, 2016
Great tutorial. Keep it up
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by scofyld(m): 10:47pm On Mar 12, 2016
URGENTLY IN NEED OF A YOUNG WRITER, must b conversant with social media. good on twitter and blogging. basically have fun n earn good money. must b good in English language and computer literate. certificate in web design is added advantage. send text 07030270744 or send email to mfyldconcept@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by checkmateman: 5:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
scofyld:
URGENTLY IN NEED OF A YOUNG WRITER, must b conversant with social media. good on twitter and blogging. basically have fun n earn good money. must b good in English language and computer literate. certificate in web design is added advantage. send text 07030270744 or send email to mfyldconcept@gmail.com

Writer(no need for certificate in web design) or web design
Don't let us abuse web designers
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by imakewealth: 9:06am On Mar 14, 2016
Hello Nairalanders,

My is www.naijaenform..com for your review and comment.

I have a problem on my site. my site have been approved by Adsense for Ads but they are not displaying. Ofcos i can see the Ad codes on my adsense account but this... i don't know why the Ads are not displaying.

Any experience person in the house.... please advise.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by checkmateman: 5:06pm On Mar 14, 2016
imakewealth:
Hello Nairalanders,

My is www.naijaenform..com for your review and comment.

I have a problem on my site. my site have been approved by Adsense for Ads but they are not displaying. Ofcos i can see the Ad codes on my adsense account but this... i don't know why the Ads are not displaying.

Any experience person in the house.... please advise.

You need to add the ads from the plugin to your template
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by FroshGirl(m): 9:10pm On Mar 15, 2016
Learn how to stream ShowBox to your Google Chromecast.
The latest ShowBox update no longer requires MX Player and you may download AllCast to stream videos to the Chromecast. . This tutorial will show you how to stream free HD movies/tv shows from the Show Box app to your TV via Google Chromecast. . Read Full here>>> http://www.showboxmoviesdownload.com/showbox-chromexast/
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by afees4me: 10:43pm On Mar 15, 2016
If you are looking for professionals to create and host your website, blog or portal, look no further. Afeeshost.com is the one-stop shop for all your website related requirements. We offer services in the field of web hosting, web design, and so on. For more info-->
Kindly Visit https://www.afeeshost.com/webdesign.html
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by benatex(m): 12:55am On Mar 18, 2016
Kindly visit http://tweak.com.ng
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by engineerjimmy: 3:56am On Mar 18, 2016
I develop responsive websites(html,css,js,php,jquery,SQL,bootstrap,magento,joomla,wordpress,SEO) for all kind of platforms/businesses such as construction firms/businesses,technical/engineering firms,photography,fashion,churches,restaurants,e-commerce(online stores),schools,blog sites etc,you can contact me on AvistaICTserve@outlook.com,08170697723,looking forward to do business with you
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by ojasweb(m): 2:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
nanaman:
Pls,I need someone that can build a website for my business venture. The business will be into properties,selling of granites and general contracts.

2pages should be enough

Hosting of the website

Personal email

Tnx

You can reach me for your website design and development.

1 Like

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by nanaman(m): 6:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
ojasweb:

You can reach me for your website design and development.

What's your price?
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by ojasweb(m): 10:04am On Mar 22, 2016
nanaman:

What's your price?
Kindly contact me on whatsapp 2348060380375
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Chicallisto: 11:01pm On Mar 25, 2016
Are u still confused or still need a better explanation on html, css, php or javascript?
Just drop ur number to get add to the whatsapp group.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by checkmateman: 1:14pm On Mar 26, 2016
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by winanthony65: 7:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
nanaman:

2pages should be enough

Hosting of the website

Personal email

Tnx

I am a web developer and my name is Nweke Godwin. You can contact me on whatsapp at 08161555253
Lets talk. In case you want to see my works visit www.smsumuowa.com and also www.winzsolution.com
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by winanthony65: 7:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
Nice tutor going on here but if you want to be grounded on website design and development to start developing real web app faster drop whatever you are doing now and visit www.winzsolution.com.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by WisePer: 5:48pm On Apr 01, 2016
Experts in the forum, Please i need una assistance.

I need a site or means of getting WAMP server to upgrade my Joomla 2.5 to 3.4

I tried downloading from a site i saw on google but it keep giving me VCRUNT1ME140.dll is missing from your computer error!! errors when i want to launch it.
I have downloaded Microsoft C++ solution i was told will resolve it, installed and carried out a fresh installation of my WAMP server but the same error message re-surfaces.

I need una helpooooooooo.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by myungidbaloxy: 10:27am On Apr 02, 2016
TOP 10 TIPS NEEDED BEFORE APPLYING FOR GOOGLE ADSENSE
http://www.techsparkhub.com/2016/04/top-10-tips-needed-before-applying-for.html
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by tutormaster(f): 7:07pm On Apr 02, 2016
I am seriously gaining from Naira land, wish to get more please.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by winanthony65: 3:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
WisePer:
Experts in the forum, Please i need una assistance.

I need a site or means of getting WAMP server to upgrade my Joomla 2.5 to 3.4

I tried downloading from a site i saw on google but it keep giving me VCRUNT1ME140.dll is missing from your computer error!! errors when i want to launch it.
I have downloaded Microsoft C++ solution i was told will resolve it, installed and carried out a fresh installation of my WAMP server but the same error message re-surfaces.

I need una helpooooooooo.
Go to your control panels and uninstall wamp server completely then go to c: and delete the wamp folder (make sure to stop wamp server before the uninstall).

Then try download a new wamp server from the link below:
64 bit [/b]http://sourceforge.net/projects/wampserver/files/WampServer%203/WampServer%203.0.0/wampserver3_x64_apache2.4.17_mysql5.7.9_php5.6.16_php7.0.0.exe/download

[b]32 bit
http://sourceforge.net/projects/wampserver/files/WampServer%203/WampServer%203.0.0/wampserver3_x86_apache2.4.17_mysql5.7.9_php5.6.15.exe/download

I hope I answer you question
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Mydappy: 9:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
Check out this awesome post on how to speed up your phone when it is running slow, click the link below for full story. http://deazyworld..com.ng/2016/04/what-to-do-when-your-device-is-running.html

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by olyrayy(m): 6:08am On Apr 14, 2016
Ogas in the house. I want to edit the categories section of my sidebar in wordpress. How do I do it?
Abeg, Na only small html and Css I know, so please come down to my level. grin
This is the site: www.djetlawyer.com
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by manuelrukky(m): 9:04am On Apr 15, 2016
Pls hous hw can i make a created website totaly operamini friendly
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Mydappy: 11:45am On Apr 15, 2016
I will give you 5000 followers on Twitter without following people call 09054338456
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by youhakim(m): 11:50pm On Apr 18, 2016
Who knows search for websites

I am looking for information about what are the limits search for websites? C6su

http://buypermalink.com/_se1604999766/_search_for_websites.html
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Tijani1088(m): 6:40am On Apr 19, 2016
Chicallisto:
Are u still confused or still need a better explanation on html, css, php or javascript?
Chicallisto:
Chicallisto:
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by kofomichael(f): 7:54am On Apr 19, 2016
Weldon Webmasters!

I notice that most of what you people talk about is how to creat a blog. I need someone to give a guideline on how to create a forum and the requirements.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Catalyst007(m): 8:19am On Apr 20, 2016
DO YOU NEED A LOGO DESIGN? check my signature...
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by nihinlade(m): 5:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
Nihtem International Limited is a Web Design Company in Nigeria

We have a team of professionals who will be happy to turn your dream to reality.

Just think it and leave the development to us.

Hotline: 07030595653

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (121) (Reply)

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture / How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.