Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,991 members, 7,838,506 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (29251 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / Governor Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shoki At APC Rally In Owerri / Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 03, 2013
Rochas is a disgrace for those of us who voted for him

7 Likes

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Rexmarysweet(m): 7:21pm On Aug 03, 2013
APC YOUTH VANGUARD
APC YOUTH VANGUARD
APC YOUTH VANGUARD
APC YOUTH VANGUARD
APC YOUTH VANGUARD.

Check out Facebook.com/apcyouthvanguard and like the page. Together we shall know the truth come 2015.
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 03, 2013
Rochas we Orlu people are ashamed of you

12 Likes

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 03, 2013
Abagworo:

Sometimes I wonder the level of education attained by most Nairalanders. Rochas is doing perfectly well in infrastructural development and has so many ideas which I admire with the best being the "youths must work" program. I'm happy that each time I visit imo I feel proud of being an Igbo man and also believe we have a bright future. Let the haters hate on while Rochas keeps delivering the goodies. I pray for him not to be deterred by the attacks of the PDThieves. I'm also glad he got rid of the APGA godfathers who needed Imo money.
Your head correct! You deserve 2 bottles of stout and a bowl of ngwo ngwo at Ibari Ogwa. grin

Haters will continue To hate while Rochas put smiles on the faces of ndi Imo. cool

1 Like

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 03, 2013
dazey: Rochas we Orlu people are ashamed of you
Speak for yourself! I am an Orlu indigent and i am not ashamed of him. cool

2 Likes

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Gbawe: 7:40pm On Aug 03, 2013
mikeansy:

Bad news for you Okorocha has not been governing well. So he will loose!

If Okorocha has not governed well then the people should indict him on that and that alone. Do not forget you are the one who made this statement as if to insinuate the electorate may reject Okorocha because of his Party platform: "South East is not yet sold on ACN or APC yet"

If you replaced "ACN or APC" with Okorocha then that makes sense. As it is, you make too much of the notion that the SE has to accept the Party platform Okorocha has chosen whereas, to begin with, you should always make the crux of your argument entirely about people accepting/rejecting him based on good/bad performance in office.

Anyway, I am not one to speak too forcefully about the affairs of others so I will only ask Imolites to judge Okorocha on his work as Governor. If he has improved your lives then retain him. If not, vote him out.

3 Likes

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: Speak for yourself! I am an Orlu indigent and i am not ashamed of him. cool

berem we Orlu people are ashamed of you boy friend rochas

11 Likes

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Duru1(m): 7:43pm On Aug 03, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: Your head correct! You deserve 2 bottles of stout and a bowl of ngwo ngwo at Ibari Ogwa. grin

Haters will continue To hate while Rochas put smiles on the faces of ndi Imo. cool

berem

Praise-singer will continue to sing.

2 Likes

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 03, 2013
You may not believe this, Rochas Okorocha saw this coming, and was prepared for it. He won't, like Rotimi Amaechi, challenge his party's action.
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 03, 2013
Duru1:

berem

Praise-singer will continue to sing.
Dede1

Stop being a hater and support your Governor! wink
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by dayodunce: 7:51pm On Aug 03, 2013
I will not support Rochas even if he is the messiah.

Dat upstart, political prostitute with prostitutes on nairaland degrading demselves. never.

1 Like

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Abagworo(m): 7:53pm On Aug 03, 2013
Ola Johnson: You may not believe this, Rochas Okorocha saw this coming, and was prepared for it. He won't, like Rotimi Amaechi, challenge his party's action.

I even saw it coming. The truth is that right from the moment Rochas fell out with the Agbasos, he knew he had no party since they are Godfathers of Imo APGA. His last bait would have been joining PDP, ACN, CPC or LP.
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Duru1(m): 7:54pm On Aug 03, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: Dede1

Stop being a hater and support your Governor! wink

berem

I once supported that jackass and he abused it.

1 Like

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 03, 2013
Rochas is a neophyte in politics. He buried his political career the day he joined the APC. Performance or not, he is now seen as a sell out in the entire south east. 2011 might be the last time he'd win an election in Igboland. I advise the APC to build their party, in the south east, around Ngige and not him.
Fashola has occassioned a stillbirth of the APC, with his deportation policy. It is going to be used effectively in the next elections and will cost the party a decline in their fortunes in the south east.

4 Likes

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 03, 2013
Abagworo:

I even saw it coming. The truth is that right from the moment Rochas fell out with the Agbasos, he knew he had no party since they are Godfathers of Imo APGA. His last bait would have been joining PDP, ACN, CPC or LP.

Rochas' main problem is that he does not know how to govern!

I always questioned his political sophistication and I am not suprised he failed!

1 Like

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Onyegecha(f): 7:58pm On Aug 03, 2013
Some people come here to tell naked lies about the confused governor of Imo state. No matter how much hype his foot soldiers bandy about, he remains the worst thing that has happened to Imo state. Rochas has a reputation of killing everything he touches, including the people and things that he used to rise. He began the process of destroying APGA, as soon as he got into the government house. He also dealt terribly with virtually everyone who helped him to rise. The man's selfishness and greed are legendary. He can never have my sympathy. Let karma have its way.

3 Likes

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by backtosender: 8:01pm On Aug 03, 2013
As for Ngige doesnt av a party any more. His party has been sold 2 Ndi n'akpo isi ala....

2 Likes

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Duru1(m): 8:03pm On Aug 03, 2013
The day I saw Rochas Okorocha on Douglas Road during the December of 2011 performing one his patented stunt moves, it was clear to me Imo State has just elected glorified street tout as a governor.

1 Like

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Delafruita(m): 8:10pm On Aug 03, 2013
asha 80: impeachment based on what?
i was about to ask the same question
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by ShehuAba(m): 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2013
Why crucify Rochas for his suspension?
Let his work speak for him.
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:19pm On Aug 03, 2013
mikeansy:

Rochas' main problem is that he does not know how to govern!

I always questioned his political sophistication and I am not suprised he failed!

Please can you elaborate on the above by citing any Governor who had achieved Rochas level of success between 2007 to 2009. We need pictures and videos as evidence. Remember he has stayed May 2011 to July 2013.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmVgghHOY48
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by 2mch(m): 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2013
Oh, ibos getting suckered since 1960 by their elders who have so much money to live such a lavish lifestyle:

CAMP NEYA houses over 400 rooms comprising of over 36 jumbo sized sitting rooms, A 12 room presidential lodge, Governors lodge for all the 36 states and FCT, A 5000 capacity Conference Hall, A banquet hall, a Karioke hall, 22 Kitchens, 102 toilets, 76 Bathrooms, 187 bedrooms, A golf course, a foothball pitch, An Olympic sized swimming pool, one indoor swimming pool, Basket ball court, Lawn tennis court, Sports centre, A church, a mosque, a bush bar, a filling station, ATM machines, A clinic, children's recreation centre, an ICT centre, several gardens, A police post, A military detachment, etc. It is amazing, breath taking, overwhelming intimidating and humbling. It is out of this world; a world of it's own!

So far i think Okorocha is better off without any PDP or APGA
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 03, 2013
Abagworo:

Please can you elaborate on the above by citing any Governor who had achieved Rochas level of success between 2007 to 2009. We need pictures and videos as evidence. Remember he has stayed May 2011 to July 2013.

LOL, You want me to provide evidence of Rochas' failures when just 10minutes ago you was claiming how Rochas has transformed Imo State and we asked you to provide evidence and you could not?

1 Like

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by chino11(m): 8:34pm On Aug 03, 2013
mikeansy:

which part of Imo do you visit abeg? I want to go there too!

I have not seen this great work by Rochas.

That is what the guy is always talking about here on NL. Meanwhile people on the ground cannot see the development.

1 Like

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:34pm On Aug 03, 2013
mikeansy:

LOL, You want me to provide evidence of Rochas' failures when just 10minutes ago you was claiming how Rochas has transformed Imo State and we asked you to provide evidence and you could not?

I already posted a video. Post a video of any other State Governor from 2007 to 2009 or 1999 to 2001.
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by chino11(m): 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2013
Duru1:

Please pin-point the section of Imo State with the so-called infrastructural development.

He will refer you now to one newspaper, where okorosha initiated and completed colourful projects on the pages of newspaper.

1 Like

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2013
All ofebuffoonery associates must go grin

One by one
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by cupid4ig(m): 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2013
Time for wole and northern governors to pay him condolence visit cheesy

2 Likes

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Policewoman(f): 8:37pm On Aug 03, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: The All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) has just suspended the Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha.

Source AIT
Good riddance to bad rubbish. He should now formally go and kiss TINUBU's azz cool cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by chino11(m): 8:37pm On Aug 03, 2013
dayodunce:

Dis development is a mirage. I have not seen anything not even good road. Get out of here with my village man politics.

The fact is that the silly boy abagworo is feeling so ashamed to accept the fact that okorosha is a disaster and clown as a governor who has failed in all sectors.

1 Like

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by duality(m): 8:38pm On Aug 03, 2013
Gbawe:

If Okorocha has not governed well then the people should indict him on that and that alone. Do not forget you are the one who made this statement as if to insinuate the electorate may reject Okorocha because of his Party platform: "South East is not yet sold on ACN or APC yet"

If you replaced "ACN or APC" with Okorocha then that makes sense. As it is, you make too much of the notion that the SE has to accept the Party platform Okorocha has chosen whereas, to begin with, you should always make the crux of your argument entirely about people accepting/rejecting him based on good/bad performance in office.

Anyway, I am not one to speak too forcefully about the affairs of others so I will only ask Imolites to judge Okorocha on his work as Governor. If he has improved your lives then retain him. If not, vote him out.

Interesting. but you'd agree that people make the same statement in the south west about PDP ie "sw has rejected PDP" I wouldn't say much because I believe you know what I'm talking about.

Please I'd like to know your personal opinion. would you love Imo state to be and remain an APC controlled state? Kindly give me a simplistic answer and try not to be diplomatic about it. Just an answer from your honest mind.

2 Likes

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2013
mikeansy:

I posted this video earlier but I guess you didn't see it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmVgghHOY48

I

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Protesting Biafran Members At United Nations Headquarters In South Africa / Twitter Ban: Buhari, Atiku, 98 Others To Lose 160m Followers / We Have No Money To Import Fuel — Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.