Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,436 members, 7,843,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (29266 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / Governor Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shoki At APC Rally In Owerri / Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Chillypelly(m): 10:40pm On Aug 03, 2013
asha 80: are you sure it is chillypelly that wrote this?some one must hijacked the handle lol....i guess from different people there are issues on the quality of the roads being delivered.

It is Engr Chima Peter Nwaoha A.K.A. Chillypelly. Yes i did go round after my journey from Abuja. From the Airport i hit the now airport road approaching owerri and i can tell you Okorocha isnt doing badly. All the traffic flash point in owerri has been watered down into simple roundabouts with beautiful monuments to the delight of the road user. BUT to repeat myself i feel sad about the quality of these roads. I supervised a strategic road like the abuja-lokoja road section 2 ie the portion handled by RCC so i can tell quality when i see it. I have said on this forum that only the orlu road dualization passes my quality control test and i can only score the road 50%. The rest are below 20%.
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Ahan74: 10:47pm On Aug 03, 2013
Abagworo:

Sometimes I wonder the level of education attained by most Nairalanders. Rochas is doing perfectly well in infrastructural development and has so many ideas which I admire with the best being the "youths must work" program. I'm happy that each time I visit imo I feel proud of being an Igbo man and also believe we have a bright future. Let the haters hate on while Rochas keeps delivering the goodies. I pray for him not to be deterred by the attacks of the PDThieves. I'm also glad he got rid of the APGA godfathers who needed Imo money.

@Abagworo, the same propaganda he has been using Imo state money to be doing - that you people has take on to promote for him. He came in as sharp man, targeted the students knowing that they are the bulk of youths, to sing the praise song him. He disregarded nearly completely all the state road network maintenance neither constructing new ones not only roads, many other infrastructural development, and people were suffering as a result of these and many many more. I know that whether APGA or not Imolites would have shown him something come 2015, but now it seems he has lesser his disgrace. His is lucky.
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by clint77ng: 10:47pm On Aug 03, 2013
Scun: I can tell you those stories are false and made up by PDP people trying to regain power. Imo is much better than it was under Ohakim.
what is false? No street lights at egbu rd, amakohia, okigwe, bank roads and even world bank road. Since 1982 i came to owerri, i have not seen any pothole along wetheral except now. Aba road still under construction is full of potholes. Departmental fees are as high as school fees. Pls we r hungry o o o
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by nwadaigbo: 10:50pm On Aug 03, 2013
Abagworo:

I already posted a video. Post a video of any other State Governor from 2007 to 2009 or 1999 to 2001.
shame on u sycophant. What devlelopment is rochas bringing to imo.that stupid structure amount to nofin. I dont even know how long that particular thing is going to be constructed. That rochas a one-eyed man that is leading blind ppl. Is ihiagwa-nekede road not part of imo state. What are those poor road infrastructurs amounting to. Open ur eyes and see that u r praising a clown. He is a disgrace to ndiigbo
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 03, 2013
Chillypelly: I have listened to all the contributions with great understanding and my simple deduction is that the average Imolite crave for consistency and positve results on delivery of projects. I drove round construction sites today and sincerely speaking the governor isn't doing badly. My first port of call was the 8 blocks of 16 floors Century Towers handled by koreans and i marvel at the job. The Eight blocks are all @the 2 floor of construction and i believe it will be the pride of every Imolite on completion. Other sites such as the ICC, 23 floors 5-star hotel in owerri, the 14 floors 4-star hotel in okigwe, the 5 floors event centre, the freedom park, the 27 100-bed general hospitals, the event centre in IBC and the 5 floors ISOPADEC HQ are all having a beehive of construction activities. Infact i was particularly touched to see 1 storey precast block of 12 classrooms in almost all the primary schools in Imo state standing for posterity to judge. I was told by a fellow Engineer on one of the sites that the contractor has delivered about 200 of them with the balance of 105 to come on stream by the first quarter of next year. This is good governance in action. My only problem and concerns has to do with quality control especially the roads. The road jobs are only handled by chalatans and its of great diservice to Imolites.

Imolites are particular about GEJ for president but @the state level the dont give a hoot about party affiliations and sentiments.
Is a state govt supposed to be building hotels? What sort of cluelessness is that? Where then is the private sector?

What is the sense in building roads that may not last up 2yrs? Instead of building 30 poorly built roads that will not survive 2 years, why not lump the funds together and deliver 15 well built roads that will stand the test of time? Isn't that COMMON SENSE?

Meanwhile the model school projects is a welcome development. However, it was reported that the state govt IMPORTED school uniforms for distribution to pupils. That doesn't make sense. Such things could have been source locally to encourage the private sector in the state
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by asha80(m): 10:53pm On Aug 03, 2013
Chillypelly:

It is Engr Chima Peter Nwaoha A.K.A. Chillypelly. Yes i did go round after my journey from Abuja. From the Airport i hit the now airport road approaching owerri and i can tell you Okorocha isnt doing badly. All the traffic flash point in owerri has been watered down into simple roundabouts with beautiful monuments to the delight of the road user. BUT to repeat myself i feel sad about the quality of these roads. I supervised a strategic road like the abuja-lokoja road section 2 ie the portion handled by RCC so i can tell quality when i see it. I have said on this forum that only the orlu road dualization passes my quality control test and i can only score the road 50%. The rest are below 20%.
ok noted....some just has to tell the governor that the roads he is buildind through those contractors are not up to standard.
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by ldpele(m): 10:54pm On Aug 03, 2013
when ua personal interest surmount that of your party or people. i recommend discpline,no mattr whose ox is gore
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 03, 2013
chino11:

You mean wh.ore tourism? Where people come to load imo women on bus for entertainment somewhere? grin

My friend if you know okorosha tell him to attract investors to establish industries that will employ imo people, so that they will stop leaving in droves as soon as they leave school to cause nuisance elsewhere.

What is your problem with Imo State?

If you don't like Okorocha, fine, but why drag Imolites to the mud like this?

Are you Igbo?

1 Like

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by backtosender: 10:56pm On Aug 03, 2013
Imported school uniforms Oh my goodness angry
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Chillypelly(m): 11:00pm On Aug 03, 2013
Uclloyd28: @chillypelly....u are indeed an outsider....Rocahs gave out most road constructions to contractors, with the agreement of them getting half payment when they project is @ least 50% near completion and they rest paid on completion...most of them agreed and took loans, only for that scam to disappoint them....they contractors had no other option than to abandon the projects. How can a sane man start off all roads in owerri @ the same time....na Lagos em dey! Where will he get money to take on such! We imolites know the truth! We go soon deport am 2 Kaduna or Kano, where he belongs

Insider did you listen to yourself As an Engineer that has handled sensitive jobs in well over 10 locations you mean i should bend low to listen to your crap. Young man be careful in the selection of words you use as you have no pedigree in construction. If i may ask do you know what an APG is definitely you dont. Rochas not giving them money in advance is a practice all over the world to make sure the carry out jobs comersurate to monies released. The Federal Ministry of Works doesnt differ in such practice either so get your acts right the next time you decide to expose your ignorance. There is some thing we call the construction bond and the purpose is for government money to be protected from 'come-and-chop' contractors incase the fail to deliver there wouldnt be need for recovery of paid funds where the job is revoked. If your head doesnt contain maggots, i just educated you.
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by jay2k(m): 11:07pm On Aug 03, 2013
Uclloyd28:

Hear yourself speak...Bank road has 20 banks kwa! Dude, seriously! World Bank Estate housing for the poor...lol. When last did u breeze into owerri? Am sure u used a Map to get ur info man. Ur just hear to promote APC...if ur truly an Imolite...he used Heroes Square to score some cheap political blah man...how can a man go on AIT showing off and saying all sort of trash....talking bout projects that are not in existence...if u want to rate Rochas, plz go to owerri and see for yourself....Rocha will be ousted come 2015!
may thunder break dat mouth u used in sayin rochas d only fresh air imolits has breath in d last 2 yrs nw will b ousted in 2015...who will ousted him ?? Ur fada ?? Or who?? Aby ohakim or ur pdp dat has kept us wea we r nw...we r talkin of a man dat has tared all d rural roads in most lgas in d state...for ur information wat ever rochas shows u on ait is real...sorry to disappoint u its real kkk weda u like it or not..olodo badbelle
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by backtosender: 11:10pm On Aug 03, 2013
2mch:

I am from Lagos. Now when are you going to hang. Omo aromisa legbe legbe. You wouldnt know what that means. Now, are you from Imo? Stayout of Imo peoples business and stop whipping up bigotted sentiments. You dont wish them well, you want to drag them back into stone age like Abia you home state.
Nobody in Lagos is an aborigene. It's either your father is from Oyo, Ijaw, Bini or Igbo or your Grandfather migrated to Lagos. This is gospel truth. From the amalgamation of South and Northern protectorate, lagos has always be on its own. Check from Clifford Constitution till Macpherson constitutional conference o 1954, every ethnic group has always be involved in the affair of lagos. Among-st the 4 people that were elected in 1922 for lagos legislative Council One was Igbo, while the other a settled Slave and 2 Yoruba. We know the history. Lagos has never been part of Western Region.
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by eazzzy1(m): 11:11pm On Aug 03, 2013
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by cooltone: 11:12pm On Aug 03, 2013
Just came from owerri today, went for a traditional wedding at Ogwa. It was about eight months back that I visited Imo state last but I must confess that Okorocha is the man. I was lost in owerri, I couldn't realize or recognize places again. The place is totally transformed. I wonder those talking trash about Rochas here are blind. The worst of all is somebody comparing ohakim with Rochas. Light and darkness are not comparable

2 Likes

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by asha80(m): 11:19pm On Aug 03, 2013
cooltone: Just came from owerri today, went for a traditional wedding at Ogwa. It was about eight months back that I visited Imo state last but I must confess that Okorocha is the man. I was lost in owerri, I couldn't realize or recognize places again. The place is totally transformed. I wonder those talking trash about Rochas here are blind. The worst of all is somebody comparing ohakim with Rochas. Light and darkness are not comparable
i really do not like the yardstick of using owerri to determine whether a government is working or not.owerri just has 3 out of 27 local governments in imo state.what about others?

2 Likes

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Pontaboki: 11:20pm On Aug 03, 2013
Did you say the Roads last 2 years?,the don't even last up to 3months,the one opposite Govt house and adjacent to Govt College is not up to 3months and it has spolied already.Rochas is very crazy,we voted him to develop Imo but just 2 years into his tenure,he is now eyeing the Vice President position through APC.And I ask,is it why we elected him in the first place?,soon he will go to contest Secretary General United Nations.He is completely distracted with rubbish ambition.Imolites are disappointed with him.He dissloved his cabinet and I heard he is appointing people from all the states of the federation to make up his cabinet,and una say this man is normal?
Sincere 9gerian:
Is a state govt supposed to be building hotels? What sort of cluelessness is that? Where then is the private sector?

What is the sense in building roads that may not last up 2yrs? Instead of building 30 poorly built roads that will not survive 2 years, why not lump the funds together and deliver 15 well built roads that will stand the test of time? Isn't that COMMON SENSE?

Meanwhile the model school projects is a welcome development. However, it was reported that the state govt IMPORTED school uniforms for distribution to pupils. That doesn't make sense. Such things could have been source locally to encourage the private sector in the state
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by biafranqueen: 11:24pm On Aug 03, 2013
Scun: I am from Imo and I love Rochas, but truth be told Enugu is heaven, I've been to more than half the states in Nigeria, none is as neat, well run and beautiful as Enugu, Enugu city is London. All the place needs is more industries to create jobs and it will be perfect.
I agree with you!
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:27pm On Aug 03, 2013
dazey: Rochas is a disgrace for those of us who voted for him
U 're a BIIIIIIIIIIG DISGRAAAAAAAAACE (x324) to ur entire geneh! Gerraway my friend angry
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Onyegecha(f): 11:27pm On Aug 03, 2013
Cooltone, don't you think you might be more blind than those you call blind if you just breezed into Imo state and concluded that you were qualified to judge the state governor's performance? Sorry, but you are very gullible. Rochas is not worth fighting for.
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Obiagu1(m): 11:30pm On Aug 03, 2013
South East should be APGA regional, PDP national.

Again, it's high time we stopped voting for those Hausa-Igbo who have not shown great interest in the South East until they start seeking for power.
Enough of Azikiwes, Okorochas etc.
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Mekus68: 11:31pm On Aug 03, 2013
mess u haters of Rochas. It baffles me to see some Nairalanders who have never been to Imo state, who don't even know where Imo state is located in Nigeria, open their smelling mouth to criticise Rochas yet they know noting about governance and politics. RUBISH
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Dsage1: 11:33pm On Aug 03, 2013
Too many senseless people on this thread.

In what way did Rochas sold you people to APC/Tinuba? Is APC a foreign/regional party? As long as he deliver the dividens of democracy,I don't see any reason you should be calling him a betrayer. Perhap you've forgot that APC is now a national party and not Yoruba/Hausa party.
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by OneNaira6: 11:37pm On Aug 03, 2013
Finally APGA. it took una long enough. Even sef, i want people to beat down rochas, force him to change his first and last name to Yoruba name, kick to the bush of SW and allow peace to reign for Imo state. That man is a disgrace, embarrassment and worst thing to happen to igboland. kick him out.
GOOD RIDDANCE TO BADLUCK

1 Like

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by OneNaira6: 11:40pm On Aug 03, 2013
D sage: Too many senseless people on this thread.

In what way did Rochas sold you people to APC/Tinuba? Is APC a foreign/regional party? As long as he deliver the dividens of democracy,I don't see any reason you should be calling him a betrayer. Perhap you've forgot that APC is now a national party and not Yoruba/Hausa party.

Since when?
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:42pm On Aug 03, 2013
chino11:

You mean wh.ore tourism? Where people come to
load imo women on bus for entertainment
somewhere?
My friend if you know okorosha tell him to attract
investors to establish industries that will employ
imo people, so that they will stop leaving in
droves as soon as they leave school to cause
nuisance elsewhere.

Most Igbos turn blind eye to a lot of things because what happens to one affects all. I know that if the topic below and thousands of others that happened in the past 3 weeks were from Imo you would have joined non-Igbos to celebrate.

www.nairaland.com/1377472/bizarre-anambra-infested-male-sex
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:43pm On Aug 03, 2013
nwadaigbo: shame on u sycophant. What devlelopment is rochas bringing to imo.that stupid structure amount to nofin. I dont even know how long that particular thing is going to be constructed. That rochas a one-eyed man that is leading blind ppl. Is ihiagwa-nekede road not part of imo state. What are those poor road infrastructurs amounting to. Open ur eyes and see that u r praising a clown. He is a disgrace to ndiigbo

ihiagwa-Nekede road has 6 more years to be tackled.
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by one9jeria: 11:53pm On Aug 03, 2013
get more detail at www.bettergists..com
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by yetunsbay(m): 11:58pm On Aug 03, 2013
Duru1: APGA should have expelled Rochas Okorocha from the party so that impeachment process will follow immediately.
so
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:01am On Aug 04, 2013
asha 80: i really do not like the yardstick of using owerri to determine whether a government is working or not.owerri just has 3 out of 27 local governments in imo state.what about others?

I agree with you. Here are some pictures from Orlu which today is at the same pace with their State capital.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police Disperse #EndSARS Protesters In Abuja With Teargas, Ammunition (Video) / Subsidy On Professional Bodies Removed / King Sunny Ade's Radio Station M&C 106.5Fm Launched, Mimiko In Attendance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.