Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,281 members, 7,842,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (29265 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / Governor Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shoki At APC Rally In Owerri / Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Cultured(m): 9:13pm On Aug 03, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

Who is this retart? People like Rochas makes political parties ? You are ignorant to the power ZERO!

You're a slowpoke . FYI, someone like Rochas who has peoples goodwill and popularity doesn't necessarily need a political party to win an election , rather any political party with sensible people will always need him in their folds , thus my assertion - his emergency as the Imo state governor is a testament to this fact .

3 Likes

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Nebeuwa(m): 9:13pm On Aug 03, 2013
Imo people, our anger is not aimed at you, we know you have been misled by Okorocha.

Our anger is towards Okorocha, whose quest for power is above his own state. angry

2 Likes

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:14pm On Aug 03, 2013
Nebeuwa:

This is not what Imo people signed up for. To be part of APC. Imo people were swayed by Okorocha's populism and their disdain of Ohakim.

Danm; God bless you,nwanne...blessing shower on you!

3 Likes

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Demswear4u: 9:15pm On Aug 03, 2013
Abagworo:

The way you people write, I usually wonder if you ever saw the four walls of a primary school. In what way did. He betray Imo State? By setting himself free from APGA godfathers or by embarking on people oriented developments.
Imo people did not ask to be dragged to APC.
I am definitely sure if okorocha had run under APC instead of APGA,he would have lost.

1 Like

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by OPCNAIRALAND: 9:16pm On Aug 03, 2013
This move is a deliberate action intended to block APC, particularly Tinubu from having influence in Ibo territory.

This is a geo-zone preservation agenda.

1 Like

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by 2mch(m): 9:16pm On Aug 03, 2013
Demswear4u?:
Imo people did not ask to be dragged to APC.
I am definitely sure if okorocha had run under APC instead of APGA,he would have lost.
Odenigbo Aroli:

Danm; God bless you,nwanne...blessing shower on you!
Nebeuwa: Imo people, our anger is not aimed at you, we know you have been misled by Okorocha.

Our anger is towards Okorocha, whose quest for power is above his own state. angry

So you are not from imo state but you are trying to tell them what to do What is your state? I know Odenigbo is from Abia. Have you seen pictures of your state recently? So that is where you want to drag Imo. The best run state in the SE

1 Like

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Duru1(m): 9:17pm On Aug 03, 2013
Cultured:

Sis , I know you aren't an " indigent " , but I know you're an indigen of Orlu ( no insult intended ). By the way , I admire Okorocha's maverick , rebellious and sagacious traits , he's a politician of substance, his type makes political parties not vise versa - progressives in every spheres of life endeavors always possesses all these traits he has .

Some people come to this forum to fool around. The only political party formed by Rochas Okorocha lasted only for one month yet this joker wrote “his types make political parties not vise versa”.

4 Likes

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Demswear4u: 9:17pm On Aug 03, 2013
Cultured:

You're a slowpoke . FYI, someone like Rochas who has peoples goodwill and popularity doesn't necessarily need a political party to win an election , rather any political party with sensible people will always need him in their folds , thus my assertion - his emergency as the Imo state governor is a testament to this fact .
Rubbish.
Okorocha has been a collosal failure.
If he runs under APC again,he will lose.

2 Likes

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Kingekeh(m): 9:18pm On Aug 03, 2013
Duru1:

Some people come to this forum to fool around. The only political party formed by Rochas Okorocha lasted only for one month yet this joker is wrote “his types make political parties not vise versa”.

You're a slowpoke. FYI, someone like Rochas who has people's goodwill and popularity doesn't necessarily need a political party to win an election, rather any political party with sensible people will always need him in their fold.

3 Likes

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Demswear4u: 9:19pm On Aug 03, 2013
2mch:

So you are not from imo state but you are trying to tell them what to do What is your state? I know Odenigbo is from Abia. Have you seen pictures of your state recently? So that is where you want to drag Imo. The best run state in the SE
Are you from lagos?
Definitely Not.
Have you seen how your archaic your bushy state is ?

4 Likes

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 03, 2013
Chima_Adeoye: Oshiomole is definitely the best! Followed by Okorocha.
kaeto: ROCHAS IS BEST AT EASING THE PAINS OF THE COMMON MAN...
PointB: Give a man free quality education and his welfare is assured for life!

Rochas takes the cake as most people oriented governor!
mrrock: I' am in Lagos and haven't been to other states for long. But from what I can assess from the media, I will give it to Rochas.
Not forgeting though ''he who control the media control the mind of the people''...... (Mr. Noam Shomsky). One of the best human alive.
Kiddies20: Truth is always golden! OWELLE ROCAS is the best governor. No controversy.
https://www.nairaland.com/1120160/fashola-mimiko-oshiomole-okorocha-best

[size=18pt]How time flies![/size]
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Cultured(m): 9:21pm On Aug 03, 2013
Kingekeh:

Thanks man !
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Uclloyd28(m): 9:21pm On Aug 03, 2013
Am 4rm Imo State...Rochas is a sham...almost all the numerous roads he started are still there...they only completed road Rochas worked on are all semi-good roads...eg-wetheral rd, douglas rd, warehouse/control roads...come to World Bank housing estate, they very estate Owerri is parading as their best estate and see uncompleted major roads....Berem, plz stop lying....if u really know Imo state well, tell me, which road in Owerri,do we have like 5 banks on it? We Imolites regret voting for that failure....no impolite, be it Orlu, Owerri or Okigwe will ever vote for that scam...we're wiser!

4 Likes

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:21pm On Aug 03, 2013
2mch:

I am bigotted how? I stole Ladipo from you or what Is Okorocha not the best governor in the SE? Show me evidence that anyone else is better than him. I dare you. Is your campaign against rochas not based on tribalism or a party he chose to align with for presidency? What exactly is your beef with rochas. Why organize suspension when Rochas is not at home. Is that not cowardice on your part

Show you evidence ? Dude,your mind is full of hate and evil intentions,you are terminally blind and your reasoning capacity is in the level of that of goat and you want me to show you evidence ? Do me a favour,go hang your danm self,p'unk!

3 Likes

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by 2mch(m): 9:22pm On Aug 03, 2013
Demswear4u?:
Are you from lagos?
Definitely Not.
Have you seen how your archaic your bushy state is ?

I am from Lagos. Now when are you going to hang. Omo aromisa legbe legbe. You wouldnt know what that means. Now, are you from Imo? Stayout of Imo peoples business and stop whipping up bigotted sentiments. You dont wish them well, you want to drag them back into stone age like Abia you home state.

1 Like

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by clint77ng: 9:23pm On Aug 03, 2013
Abagworo:

I even saw it coming. The truth is that right from the moment Rochas fell out with the Agbasos, he knew he had no party since they are Godfathers of Imo APGA. His last bait would have been joining PDP, ACN, CPC or LP.
My friend Rochas had Apga in his palms. We heard him made derogatory statements against Apga. He sowed disunity inside Apga in order to abscond. Prior to 2011 rochas had no structure, the reason why he chose Apga as platform. After ascending to the throne, Apga became to him a mere cultural group. Its not a surprise cos this man Rochas is hausa and the reason why all constructiion works are thru direct labour by hausa youths. APC? No. All the know at this part of the world is okeokpa or umbrelle. Ask Ararume.

4 Likes

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by 2mch(m): 9:23pm On Aug 03, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

Show you evidence ? Dude,your mind is full of hate and evil intentions,you are terminally blind and your reasoning capacity is in the level of that of goat and you want me to show you evidence ? Do me a favour,go hang your danm self,p'unk!

Leave Imo people to vote for their preferred choice. Your home state is the worst in the SE. I think you have more important things to worry about than a state that is doing better than yours by 1billion miles.

2 Likes

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Demswear4u: 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2013
2mch:

I am from Lagos. Now when are you going to hang. Omo aromisa legbe legbe. You wouldnt know what that means. Now, are you from Imo? Stayout of Imo peoples business and stop whipping up bigotted sentiments. You dont wish them well, you want to drag them back into stone age like Abia you home state.
The chance of you being from lagos is 0%.
The real lagos indigenes don't talk half the crap you spill out.
You're probably from one bush in ekiti.

4 Likes

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by 2mch(m): 9:29pm On Aug 03, 2013
Demswear4u?:
The chance of you being from lagos is 0%.
The real lagos indigenes don't talk half the crap you spill out.
You're probably from one bush in ekiti.

Sorry to disappoint you Abia state indigene. Now, leave Imo state people alone. Your state is in the stone age. Focus on building your state first before you come and show your backwardness. No wonder your governor is just chopping. Is that what you want for Imo

1 Like

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by planetuzor(m): 9:30pm On Aug 03, 2013
dazey: Rochas we Orlu people are ashamed of you

Who is this ass.hole........ Speak for ur self ok...

The average imolite is in love with OKOROCHA

#i m very sure u are not an Indigen. U most be one of the paid laptops.
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by ignis: 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2013
mikeansy:

which part of Imo do you visit abeg? I want to go there too!

I have not seen this great work by Rochas.

Which part of imo have you visited lately?
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:32pm On Aug 03, 2013
Uclloyd28: Am 4rm Imo State...Rochas is a sham...almost all the numerous roads he started are still there...they only completed road Rochas worked on are all semi-good roads...eg-wetheral rd, douglas rd, warehouse/control roads...come to World Bank housing estate, they very estate Owerri is parading as their best estate and see uncompleted major roads....Berem, plz stop lying....if u really know Imo state well, tell me, which road in Owerri,do we have like 5 banks on it? We Imolites regret voting for that failure....no impolite, be it Orlu, Owerri or Okigwe will ever vote for that scam...we're wiser!

You already gave yourself out by many insinuations.

1) World bank is a mass housing project for the poorest people in Owerri.

2) Bank road has more than 20 banks on it and is right there at the heart of Owerri for everyone to see.

3) Rochas cannot start and complete all the bad roads in Imo State from May 2011 to July 2013. Even all the Governors that have spent 6years, none has completed all the roads in their repective States.

4) I've seen at least 20 completed pre-cast primary schools with my own eyes apart from the Owerri city school

5) I saw the transformation of Ojukwu boulevard and environs with my very own eyes and it is clear for everyone to see as the videos and pictures of 2009, 2011 and 2013 are available on the net.

These 2 pictures are undeniable.

1 Like

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by chinedum45(m): 9:32pm On Aug 03, 2013
Please can we have some people list Rochas achievements as the governor of Imo in the past 2 years? So we can determine if he is working

1 Like

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Demswear4u: 9:34pm On Aug 03, 2013
2mch:

Sorry to disappoint you Abia state indigene. Now, leave Imo state people alone. Your state is in the stone age. Focus on building your state first before you come and show your backwardness. No wonder your governor is just chopping. Is that what you want for Imo
If i ask God to punish you now,these Mods will ban me.
Can imo state hold a candle to PDP governed enugu state in most indices of development?
How dare you interfere in what does not concern you or beyond your knowledge?

1 Like

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Valto(m): 9:34pm On Aug 03, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: Speak for yourself! I am an Orlu indigent and i am not ashamed of him. cool
this seem the 2nd username of gov rochas shameless bottomlicker P.A BEREM!

2 Likes

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by clint77ng: 9:35pm On Aug 03, 2013
Abagworo:

Please can you elaborate on the above by citing any Governor who had achieved Rochas level of success between 2007 to 2009. We need pictures and videos as evidence. Remember he has stayed May 2011 to July 2013.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmVgghHOY48
Is there any difference between the int'l conf. Center and Ahianjoku built by Ohakim. Repetition of projects.
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by takeprofit: 9:39pm On Aug 03, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: The All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) has just suspended the Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha.

Source AIT

What wld they do when Rochas Okorocha becomes the president of Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by sCun: 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2013
Uclloyd28: Am 4rm Imo State...Rochas is a sham...almost all the numerous roads he started are still there...they only completed road Rochas worked on are all semi-good roads...eg-wetheral rd, douglas rd, warehouse/control roads...come to World Bank housing estate, they very estate Owerri is parading as their best estate and see uncompleted major roads....Berem, plz stop lying....if u really know Imo state well, tell me, which road in Owerri,do we have like 5 banks on it? We Imolites regret voting for that failure....no impolite, be it Orlu, Owerri or Okigwe will ever vote for that scam...we're wiser!
What do you mean by that question? Douglas road has up to 10 banks on it, weatheral road has close to 20, some roads in Ikenegbu area have up to 10, BANK road has almost every bank in Nigeria on it, that's why it's called Bank road. Are you sure you have ever been to Imo?

2 Likes

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by jay2k(m): 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2013
mikeansy:

Well it means in 2015 he will have to defeat PDP and APGA candidates

That is definitely something. South East is not yet sold on ACN or APC yet, you will realise this in 2015!
if u r an imolite, u'll understand dat our decision on who to lead us is independent of party denomination. So i can tell u dat rochas will still win as our governor from any party even if its a new unknown party, rochas shall make it known....who was apga in imo state,who knows apga b4 rochas came on board..so my broda forget dat 1 kkk even, apga should b d 1 to beg rochas not d oda way round....even if 1million parties fields candidtae rochas shall defeat all of dem..

2 Likes

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Aksonman: 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2013
[size=13pt]Truth be told,
I was in Owerri in 2008 during Ohakim's administration and believe me Owerri was beautiful with many of it's street lights working...then the Owerri hotel boom was at it's peak. From Owerri,we traveled through Orlu all the way to Nanka at Anambra and I could count the number of Pot holes i saw on the Owerri axis.

Fast forward,a few months ago I visited Owerri and believe me people,I did not see a street with functional street lights. Yes ,i saw signs of on-going road construction but what one Owerri taxi driver told me was that Rochas was only good at mobilizing construction materials to site but progress is annoyingly slow. I was also told that most of the roads Rochas renovated cannot survive one rainy season.

I want people residing in Imo state to come forth and tell me if what I've posted is untrue.

Ohakim was good but his arrogance got the better part of him and it's happening to Rochas now.[/size]

6 Likes

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Smooyis(m): 9:43pm On Aug 03, 2013
Why are people so myopic? Igbos why persecute one of your best because of clannish political motives. Pls leave this man alone. A prophet really has no honour among his own people.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

#GandujeGate: Video showing Kano governor receiving bribe is authentic, Jaafar / Youths Prevent Politician From Entering INEC Center After Election Defeat.Photos / Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.