Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,153 members, 7,842,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (29262 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / Governor Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shoki At APC Rally In Owerri / Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Melikam(m): 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2013
HE IS AN APC MEMBER AND NOT APGA.
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by clint77ng: 8:40pm On Aug 03, 2013
Gbawe:

My good friend, I have nothing to "realize" in 2015 as someone everyone here knows has always advocated leaders must be elected on nothing other than merit, their history of effective administration, service delivery and performance. I have seen/experienced enough of the world to know that this is what is universal to progress while we host sentiments and self-destructive bias in Nigeria. All Okorocha has to do is govern well on behalf of the electorate and Imolites, if not an aberrant electorate, will return him as Governors.

Unless of course you are now, in a subtle manner, insinuating that the SE is sentimental and clannish enough to reject Okorocha, if he has performed very well, merely because of the Party he is running under. If cutting their own nose to spite their face is what you mean by "South East is not yet sold on ACN or APC yet" then you should be intelligent enough to realize who the ultimate loser will be vis-a-vis the concept of effective and merit-led leadership, that delivers progress, being compromised by ethnocentric bias. Other than poor performance, I don't see why Okorochas Party platform should have anything to do with the choice Imolites make since he is an incumbent they can directly assess in a purely political and non-sentimental capacity.
If fashola was in Apga, would u vote for him?

1 Like

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2013
Abagworo:

Sometimes I wonder the level of education attained by most Nairalanders. Rochas is doing perfectly well in infrastructural development and has so many ideas which I admire with the best being the "youths must work" program. I'm happy that each time I visit imo I feel proud of being an Igbo man and also believe we have a bright future. Let the haters hate on while Rochas keeps delivering the goodies. I pray for him not to be deterred by the attacks of the PDThieves. I'm also glad he got rid of the APGA godfathers who needed Imo money.

You mean the infrastructure he built with absurd loans? Has he got a balanced budget for his State like Anambra? Onye gworo is all i call him

1 Like

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by chino11(m): 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2013
Abagworo:

Sometimes I wonder the level of education attained by most Nairalanders. Rochas is doing perfectly well in infrastructural development and has so many ideas which I admire with the best being the "youths must work" program. I'm happy that each time I visit imo I feel proud of being an Igbo man and also believe we have a bright future. Let the haters hate on while Rochas keeps delivering the goodies. I pray for him not to be deterred by the attacks of the PDThieves. I'm also glad he got rid of the APGA godfathers who needed Imo money.

Which money? How much does poor imo state have that APGA want to take? Okorosha is a failure, ohakin was better. Imo state has been so unlucky with there leaders since 1999. I pray that imo state get it right in 2015, by electing a decent person, if not this clown will effectively run the state into the ground with huge loan hanging over it.

1 Like

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Meringe(m): 8:43pm On Aug 03, 2013
Rochas till I die!
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by dinachi(m): 8:45pm On Aug 03, 2013
The meeting in Dame Patience Jonathan's bedroom with Victor Umeh is bearing fruits. Clowns! Rochas is very much welcome in APC. In case you are not aware, APC is now a national party like PDP.
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by 2mch(m): 8:46pm On Aug 03, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: Congratulations to Rochas and Imo State. Time to port to the PROGRESSIVES. cool grin

Now you are talking Berem Hajia titilayo. Leave all these historic wonded baboons and come where the real men are. They are wounded by a reunion. grin grin grin. Okorocha remains the best governor in the SE
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by theozobby(m): 8:48pm On Aug 03, 2013
Okorocha has being on his own before now
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by 2mch(m): 8:49pm On Aug 03, 2013
theozobby: Okorocha has being on his own before now

What is new
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:51pm On Aug 03, 2013
toothpaste:

You mean the infrastructure he built with absurd loans? Has he got a balanced budget for his State like Anambra? Onye gworo is all i call him

Which loan? I'm an advocate of loan but Rochas Government has not borrowed yet.

https://www.nairaland.com/1379276/imo-governor-okorocha-says-regime
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2013
Abagworo:

I posted this video earlier but I guess you didn't see it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmVgghHOY48

I

The only good thing in the video is good danceable music

Bunch of propaganda pictures filled with renovation of Government House. Now I am not suprised why most people dont see the marvelous work by Rochas you want to talk about.Most Imo Indigenes are not as lucky as you to Hang out in the Governors lodge either at Owerri or Abuja! This is definitely not what progress looks like, it smells of propaganda and tired one at that because we have seen this kind of nonsense before.

"Oji Aja red aru uzo" you heard that saying before? all of the roads in your video will not withstand 2 rainy seasons!
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2013
Long overdue; I have been praying fervently he join Apc or get kicked out of APGA and now Olisaebuluwa has heard my supplication. Truth is that Rochas lacks the conviction of a true thinker. He thought governance is all about running his mouth and think his mouth will bring development to Imo. He has constantly embarrass the Igbo in the name of being progressive. Imo state voted him because Ohakim was a failure and nobody else could match his popularity and now his weaknesses are beginning to show. Rochas will be bungled out soon as this tenure is over. Like Policewoman said,"GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH".

1 Like

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by biafranqueen: 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2013
Humm http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/08/03/apga-suspends-governor-okorocha/
Not sure if this source is reliable. He is in the USA as we speak, he just touched down, why did they start this as soon as he left the country Interesting!
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Pontaboki: 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2013
Electoral Act 2011 on my mind.Rochas was elected on the platform of APGA,and technically he is no longer the Governor of Imo State,as he has decamped to APC.APGA won elections in Imo State and Not APC,supreme court will assist us to decide the case.
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Cultured(m): 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: Speak for yourself! I am an Orlu indigent and i am not ashamed of him. cool

Sis , I know you aren't an " indigent " , but I know you're an indigen of Orlu ( no insult intended ). By the way , I admire Okorocha's maverick , rebellious and sagacious traits , he's a politician of substance, his type makes political parties not vise versa - progressives in every spheres of life endeavors always possesses all these traits he has .

2 Likes

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:58pm On Aug 03, 2013
Pontaboki :
Electoral Act 2011 on my mind.Rochas was elected on the platform of APGA,and technically he is no longer the Governor of Imo State,as he has decamped to APC.APGA won elections in Imo State and Not APC,supreme court will assist us to decide the case.

I laugh in APGAY
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Thebone: 8:58pm On Aug 03, 2013
Wetin cocern us
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by ndukwejoe(m): 8:58pm On Aug 03, 2013
Indifferent: Rochas is a disappointment
shut up .
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Nebeuwa(m): 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2013
Okorocha betrayed Imo state with his actions.
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by kunle4toyeyaho: 9:01pm On Aug 03, 2013
Igbos should stop tribal politics.if the buharis and the tinubus can leave their regional parties and come together 2 form a national party,why should igbos stand aloof?Is it when they form govt.at the centre that igbos wud now see rocha's action as beneficial? Also,no igbo man can become president on the platform of p.d.p in the nearest future based on the present political calculation.They clamour 4 igbo presidency,without putting in place right political calculation.tell me why shud an igbo man support d 2nd term ambition of jonathan,if really they are serious about occupying aso rock in 2015? As a yoruba man,i believ igbos also shd be given the opportunity to bcom president,but with d way igbo leaders are taking the matter particularly victor umeh and peter obi,igbo presidency is not realistic.Okorocha has the constitutiona right to belong 2 any party of his choice,he may not be a perfoming governor,but he associates better than any other igbo governo and has been very strategic.APGA was duly consulted by the merging parties,but the fear of losing seniority in the new party did not allow victor umeh who holds on to apga chairmanship position as if it is his birth right to see the merger as a good thing.come 2015,apc wud zone VP slot to the SE.let them continue suspending rochas,forgetting they are indirectly shortchanging ndi igbo.

4 Likes

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:01pm On Aug 03, 2013
2mch:

Now you are talking Berem Hajia titilayo. Leave all these historic wonded baboons and come where the real men are. They are wounded by a reunion. grin grin grin. Okorocha remains the best governor in the SE

If you are not such a bigoted tribalistic heediot,you wouldn't have called Rochas best performing governor in south east. Why don't you make him the best performing governor in Nigeria,then,since his is better than Obi is obviously the smartest governor in Nigeria,given the meagre resources available to him ? Rochas will soon realize that the music has changed and this is no more a campaign trail.

2 Likes

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2013
Nebeuwa: Okorocha betrayed Imo state with his actions.

The way you people write, I usually wonder if you ever saw the four walls of a primary school. In what way did. He betray Imo State? By setting himself free from APGA godfathers or by embarking on people oriented developments.
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by 2mch(m): 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

If you are not such a bigoted tribalistic heediot,you wouldn't have called Rochas best performing governor in south east. Why don't you make him the best performing governor in Nigeria,then,since his is better than Obi is obviously the smartest governor in Nigeria,given the meagre resources available to him ? Rochas will soon realize that the music has changed and this is no more a campaign trail.

I am bigotted how? I stole Ladipo from you or what Is Okorocha not the best governor in the SE? Show me evidence that anyone else is better than him. I dare you. Is your campaign against rochas not based on tribalism or a party he chose to align with for presidency? What exactly is your beef with rochas. Why organize suspension when Rochas is not at home. Is that not cowardice on your part
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Koolmexxi(m): 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2013
Dat name APGA sounds familiar.... ooh now I rememba, d party d late Ojukwu floated wit d hopes of d Igbos coming under one umbrella wit one voice. So unfortunate d same party has been singing in discordant tunes, wit some really confused people tussling over party leadership while their mates were busy strengthening their hold and strategising to move wit d power play... mtcheeew... D party now has little or no say in d east save for Anambra....

1 Like

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Policewoman(f): 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2013
Abagworo:

The way you people write, I usually wonder if you ever saw the four walls of a primary school. In what way did. He betray Imo State? By setting himself free from APGA godfathers or by embarking on people oriented developments.
By dragging them to an uncertain future.

3 Likes

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Nebeuwa(m): 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2013
Abagworo:

This is not what Imo people signed up for. To be part of APC. Imo people were swayed by Okorocha's populism and their disdain of Ohakim.
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Duru1(m): 9:06pm On Aug 03, 2013
Pontaboki :

Bros, he needs to be expelled from the party, APGA, the party that sponsored his gubernatorial candidature.
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 03, 2013
This is a miscarriage of political destiny, an abortion of a political preggies and a dilapidation of trust of a people on a drama king, a man who nicknamed donations from Red Cross Society as personal philanthropy to brainwash the populace into appending their signatures in support of a purported egalitarian leadership which is not to be. APC has no root in the Jerusalem of Africa, Imo people have spoken. Let the outcast make a solo journey into the Assemblage of Pyrates and Islamists

7 Likes

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Aksonman: 9:06pm On Aug 03, 2013
[size=13pt]PDP: North Central, South east,South South.
APC: South west,North East,(hopefully) Northwest.

What are the odds?

It's looking like a tie with the odds favoring PDP. But considering the Shagari factor and kaduna influence the North West will most likely go PDP's way. Borno may also go PDP's way thanks to civilian JTF. grin

And if care is not taken,APC may lose Lagos,cos the Lagosian masses (across all ethnic groups) are no longer finding 'Tinubuism' funny!

Politics is sweet![/size]

1 Like

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2013
Cultured:

Sis , I know you aren't an " indigent " , but I know you're an indigen of Orlu ( no insult intended ). By the way , I admire Okorocha's maverick , rebellious and sagacious traits , he's a politician of substance, his type makes political parties not vise versa - progressives in every spheres of life endeavors always possesses all these traits he has .

Who is this retart? People like Rochas makes political parties ? You are ignorant to the power ZERO!
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Demswear4u: 9:11pm On Aug 03, 2013
This is very good.
Now that rochas has been isolated,the wrath of the east will rain upon him with extreme prejudice.
Rochas is finished.
As for that bastard joe igbokwe,may thunder fire him wherever he is.

3 Likes

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:13pm On Aug 03, 2013
Billyonaire: This is a miscarriage of political destiny, an abortion of a political preggies and a dilapidation of trust of a people on a drama king, a man who nicknamed donations from Red Cross Society as personal philanthropy to brainwash the populace into appending their signatures in support of a purported egalitarian leadership which is not to be. APC has no root in the Jerusalem of Africa, Imo people have spoken. Let the outcast make a solo journey into the Assemblage of Pyrates and Islamists

The above aside,can anyone of these Rochas internet warriors name one business the man Rochas built from scartch to the top? This man became rich through government contracts and never owned, managed or built any company. He doesn't have vission, just mouth. Rochas is a confused man who know nothing about governance but he sure has a big loud mouth. He is history!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 / We Have No Money To Import Fuel — Marketers / Fayose Speaks On Congratulatory Message To President Buhari Over Tribunal Victor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.