Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,981 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

His GF Confessed Infidelity To Him Without Asking/cathing He In The Act. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His GF Confessed Infidelity To Him Without Asking/cathing He In The Act. (2075 Views)

My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me / LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog / Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

His GF Confessed Infidelity To Him Without Asking/cathing He In The Act. by walexyll(m): 2:35pm On Aug 05, 2013
n
Re: His GF Confessed Infidelity To Him Without Asking/cathing He In The Act. by Monicasque(f): 2:43pm On Aug 05, 2013
love forgives. He must find out if she is willing to work things out for the better. If she is ready to lv her ways and build a real thing with Mr Man here then good for them but if she still wants to bitch around, tell him to lv her alone and go get someone who will truely love him
Re: His GF Confessed Infidelity To Him Without Asking/cathing He In The Act. by deshclones(m): 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2013
mehn,i prefer a girl that has cheated on me with 100 guys without my knowledge than the one that cheats on me with just one guy and i get to know...the trust has been eroded and the center can never hold...thats the truth...let him call it a day with the chic..the memories can never erase from his head...imagine making love to such girl and she's moaning...i will be like...shebi this chic no dey imagine the other guy? undecided undecided
Re: His GF Confessed Infidelity To Him Without Asking/cathing He In The Act. by walexyll(m): 3:00pm On Aug 05, 2013
Monicasque: love forgives. He must find out if she is willing to work things out for the better. If she is ready to lv her ways and build a real thing with Mr Man here then good for them but if she still wants to bitch around, tell him to lv her alone and go get someone who will truely love him

The lady has promised heaven and earth crying her eyes out....but I feel it is all acting thingz....My own position is that even if they would continue, he should abort all the introduction and marriage plans and free his mind abeggiii....
Re: His GF Confessed Infidelity To Him Without Asking/cathing He In The Act. by Monicasque(f): 3:02pm On Aug 05, 2013
walexyll:

The lady has promised heaven and earth crying her eyes out....but I feel it is all acting thingz....My own position is that even if they would continue, he should abort all the introduction and marriage plans and free his mind abeggiii....

wale king
Re: His GF Confessed Infidelity To Him Without Asking/cathing He In The Act. by walexyll(m): 3:05pm On Aug 05, 2013
wetin I do now ooo...lol
Re: His GF Confessed Infidelity To Him Without Asking/cathing He In The Act. by fredopayee(m): 3:05pm On Aug 05, 2013
Are we not talking about the same guy here? Check my last post. Advice seriusly needed.
Re: His GF Confessed Infidelity To Him Without Asking/cathing He In The Act. by Monicasque(f): 3:06pm On Aug 05, 2013
walexyll: wetin I do now ooo...lol

I think i know you. Where do you stay?
Re: His GF Confessed Infidelity To Him Without Asking/cathing He In The Act. by walexyll(m): 3:09pm On Aug 05, 2013
Monicasque:

I think i know you. Where do you stay?

Lagos here.... where do u think u know me from?
Re: His GF Confessed Infidelity To Him Without Asking/cathing He In The Act. by Monicasque(f): 3:10pm On Aug 05, 2013
Johannesburg
Re: His GF Confessed Infidelity To Him Without Asking/cathing He In The Act. by walexyll(m): 3:14pm On Aug 05, 2013
fredopayee: Are we not talking about the same guy here? Check my last post. Advice seriusly needed.

Not at all...My guy has been dating this girl for close to 2 years...but a stunning similarity is that my guy disflowered this his gf as well......seems like ladies of these days cant be trusted again...that's why I dont think abt any lady at all ooo...though one lady think she has a steady relationship...in my mind...poooo....my life and career...with my past experience...TRUST is the last thing to expect from our ladies these days....Young men like us should focus more on developing our career to the fullest and making serious money before we think about any lady joor

2 Likes

Re: His GF Confessed Infidelity To Him Without Asking/cathing He In The Act. by walexyll(m): 3:15pm On Aug 05, 2013
Monicasque: Johannesburg

Sowie...wrong Wale...
Re: His GF Confessed Infidelity To Him Without Asking/cathing He In The Act. by Monicasque(f): 3:16pm On Aug 05, 2013
walexyll:

Not at all...My guy has been dating this girl for close to 2 years...but a stunning similarity is that my guy disflowered this his gf as well......seems like ladies of these days cant be trusted again...that's why I dont think abt any lady at all ooo...though one lady think she has a steady relationship...in my mind...poooo....my life and career...with my past experience...TRUST is the last thing to expect from our ladies these days....Young men liek us should concentrate on making serious money and then we think about any lady joor

wale with your past of 3kids ( you know i know), you are the one no lady should never trust
Re: His GF Confessed Infidelity To Him Without Asking/cathing He In The Act. by Monicasque(f): 3:16pm On Aug 05, 2013
walexyll:

Sowie...wrong Wale...

no honey its u

1 Like

Re: His GF Confessed Infidelity To Him Without Asking/cathing He In The Act. by walexyll(m): 3:21pm On Aug 05, 2013
Monicasque:

wale with your past of 3kids ( you know i know), you are the one no lady should never trust

See xter defamation oooooo....wetin I do u na Monicasque?....u see me for dream or the last person that broke ur heart bears Wale(I doubt,all Wales are nyc).... cool
Re: His GF Confessed Infidelity To Him Without Asking/cathing He In The Act. by Monicasque(f): 3:29pm On Aug 05, 2013
walexyll:

See xter defamation oooooo....wetin I do u na Monicasque?....u see me for dream or the last person that broke ur heart bears Wale(I doubt,all Wales are nyc).... cool

accept my friendship request. M gona prove to you that i know you. NL is too public
Re: His GF Confessed Infidelity To Him Without Asking/cathing He In The Act. by walexyll(m): 3:34pm On Aug 05, 2013
Monicasque:

accept my friendship request. M gona prove to you that i know you. NL is too public

I already followed u on NL....which friedship are u referring to here?
Re: His GF Confessed Infidelity To Him Without Asking/cathing He In The Act. by Monicasque(f): 3:36pm On Aug 05, 2013
walexyll:

I wana prove to you via email that i know u. If you have nothing to be scared of you will accept my request but if you know you have skeletons in the closet , you will ignore my request. I still repeat. I know you very well wale and if you were to search deep down your mind, you will know me too
Re: His GF Confessed Infidelity To Him Without Asking/cathing He In The Act. by Monicasque(f): 3:37pm On Aug 05, 2013
walexyll:

anyway its your choice.
Re: His GF Confessed Infidelity To Him Without Asking/cathing He In The Act. by walexyll(m): 3:38pm On Aug 05, 2013
Monicasque:

I wana prove to you via email that i know u. If you have nothing to be scared of you will accept my request but if you know you have skeletons in the closet , you will ignore my request. I still repeat. I know you very well wale and if you were to search deep down your mind, you will know me too

kk....send me a direct mail on my email address here on NL...would reply u...noting to hide sis...lolz grin grin
Re: His GF Confessed Infidelity To Him Without Asking/cathing He In The Act. by Monicasque(f): 3:41pm On Aug 05, 2013
walexyll:

kk....send me a direct mail on my email address here on NL...would reply u...noting to hide sis...lolz grin grin

i did send you but you need to accept it first
Re: His GF Confessed Infidelity To Him Without Asking/cathing He In The Act. by walexyll(m): 3:43pm On Aug 05, 2013
Monicasque:

i did send you but you need to accept it first

Didnt get request from u via mail...sent a mail from my end to u now
Re: His GF Confessed Infidelity To Him Without Asking/cathing He In The Act. by yiboboy: 3:44pm On Aug 05, 2013
Na ur wale I see wey dey slack oooh! Babe's got the hots for you, abi u dey overly selective ni? Abeg communicate with her oooh!
Re: His GF Confessed Infidelity To Him Without Asking/cathing He In The Act. by Monicasque(f): 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2013
yiboboy: Na ur wale I see wey dey slack oooh! Babe's got the hots for you, abi u dey overly selective ni? Abeg communicate with her oooh!

do not assume what you do not know. angry

1 Like

Re: His GF Confessed Infidelity To Him Without Asking/cathing He In The Act. by walexyll(m): 3:50pm On Aug 05, 2013
yiboboy: Na ur wale I see wey dey slack oooh! Babe's got the hots for you, abi u dey overly selective ni? Abeg communicate with her oooh!

Noted!

@topic....dont let us derail the thread, avnt concluded on what I intend telling my guy oooo
Re: His GF Confessed Infidelity To Him Without Asking/cathing He In The Act. by yiboboy: 3:57pm On Aug 05, 2013
@ topic: The girl is not to be trusted, let her be! sad

@ Monisque: yes ma! Just don't come back hia and tell us how wale crushed ur heart! tongue
Re: His GF Confessed Infidelity To Him Without Asking/cathing He In The Act. by walexyll(m): 4:01pm On Aug 05, 2013
yiboboy: @ topic: The girl is not to be trusted, let her be! sad

@ Monisque: yes ma! Just don't come back hia and tell us how wale crushed ur heart! tongue

Thanks for your response....but on u rushing into conclusion with the little details u have is just out of this world...with all respects, guys like u fall victim of cheap seduction and get manipulated easily....good things often do not come cheap....
@monisque...replied ur mail...chk ur inbox

1 Like

Re: His GF Confessed Infidelity To Him Without Asking/cathing He In The Act. by Monicasque(f): 4:01pm On Aug 05, 2013
yiboboy: @ topic: The girl is not to be trusted, let her be! sad

i don't get my heart crashed boy. I already spoke to Wale about this privately so just drop it
Re: His GF Confessed Infidelity To Him Without Asking/cathing He In The Act. by Monicasque(f): 4:02pm On Aug 05, 2013
walexyll:

Thanks for your response....but on u rushing into conclusion with the little details u have is just out of this world...with all respects, guys like u fall victim of cheap seduction and get manipulated easily....good things often do not come cheap....
@monisque...replied ur mail...chk ur inbox

did c it. Replied too. Lets keep it there and not bore NL with it plz
Re: His GF Confessed Infidelity To Him Without Asking/cathing He In The Act. by yiboboy: 4:08pm On Aug 05, 2013
walexyll:

You're a tool! cheesy If u've made up ur mind on the issue why bring it to the WWW? Nor be u ask 4 advice? undecided So good things don't come cheap. . . how expensive are these so-called good things? More aptly how much sacrifice does the guy need to make? Let him wait till she bleeps his best friend! tongue
Re: His GF Confessed Infidelity To Him Without Asking/cathing He In The Act. by walexyll(m): 4:25pm On Aug 05, 2013
yiboboy:

You're a tool! cheesy If u've made up ur mind on the issue why bring it to the WWW? Nor be u ask 4 advice? undecided So good things don't come cheap. . . how expensive are these so-called good things? More aptly how much sacrifice does the guy need to make? Let him wait till she bleeps his best friend! tongue

Hey bro...wasnt refering to your advice on the topic...was refering to ur conclusion that Monicasque would get her heart broken....
Re: His GF Confessed Infidelity To Him Without Asking/cathing He In The Act. by yiboboy: 4:28pm On Aug 05, 2013
My bad! Also tell Monicasque make she nor vex. Was just kidding around with that comment! embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Advise Me On How To Handle Dis Lady. / Confused! I Have A Crush On A Nairalander! / Choose: 'valentine' Or "Election" On February 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.