Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

OAU Ranked 8th In Africa And 1st In Nigeria - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Ranked 8th In Africa And 1st In Nigeria (36748 Views)

University Of Ibadan Ranked Among World’s Top 800 Universities / University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa / Date For Ndu 2nd Choice And 1st Choice Supplementary Post Ume Screening Exercise Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Ranked 8th In Africa And 1st In Nigeria by Lordseyad(m): 9:31pm On Aug 06, 2013
yuzedo: i attendeth Uncle Emeka Grammer School + Universeity. is a good school in abakalicki. more better dan dis oau school so dunno why is not leasted as d first. pls mod help and make my school to be first cos our motto is "up school oyege". tenk.
Laughing tinz oh ha ha eh..
Re: OAU Ranked 8th In Africa And 1st In Nigeria by psychologist(m): 9:38pm On Aug 06, 2013
The real bitter truth! If football were 2
be academic institutions in Nigeria.
ARSENAL=UNILORIN: where the students work
hard thru out the year bt fail to succeed. MAN-CITY=
OOSU: where the students purchase all expensive
items nd live large bt are neva interested in their
primary assignment. LIVERPOOL= OAU-IFE: where
the students are very much proud of the academic
achievements of their grandfathers. MAN-
U = UNIBEN: where students dont perform well in
class except their final exams nd achieve gud
results. CHELSEA = UNILAG: where students fail nd
put the blame on their VC, after which the govt will
intervene 2 find a new VC 4 d skul evry year. REAL-
MADRID = AAU where students think they perform
best and keep beefing the best students of other
skuls. Finally, BARCA = UNIOSUN where students
work hard,perform well in class and achieve best
result in the whole country. Greatest Nigerian
Students!!!!
Re: OAU Ranked 8th In Africa And 1st In Nigeria by Davidbanky(m): 9:40pm On Aug 06, 2013
Ola Johnson: Great Ife rules. We made: E. A. Adeboye, Fidelis Oyakhilome, Ama Pepple, Bisade Ologunde, Itse Sagay, Femi Falana, Abike Dabiri, O. C. J. Okocha, Rotimi Akeredolu, Ernest Ndukwe, Sam Ohuabunwa, Jimi Agbaje, Fred Agbaje, Segun Mimiko, Femi Mimiko, Victor Oladokun (Turning Point), Femi Ojudu, Olorunimbe Mamora, etc.

In how many years ? The current president of this country went to a university, hope u know that ? The former also, so kini big deal ?
Re: OAU Ranked 8th In Africa And 1st In Nigeria by eaglechild: 9:42pm On Aug 06, 2013
All Nigerian universities especially OAU Ife are ****ed up.
Heard they teach in Yoruba there.
Re: OAU Ranked 8th In Africa And 1st In Nigeria by Kelechi2020(m): 9:43pm On Aug 06, 2013
i think we need more information on this stuff.
we nairalanders are too educated to be feed with cooked u stories that are not backed by fact
oh this ammounts to gutter journalism
Re: OAU Ranked 8th In Africa And 1st In Nigeria by eaglechild: 9:44pm On Aug 06, 2013
psychologist: The real bitter truth! If football were 2
Students!!!!

Who is this child?
Re: OAU Ranked 8th In Africa And 1st In Nigeria by eaglechild: 9:45pm On Aug 06, 2013
Kelechi2020: i think we need more information on this stuff.
we nairalanders are too educated to be feed with cooked u stories that are not backed by fact
oh this ammounts to gutter journalism
I tire oh.
Re: OAU Ranked 8th In Africa And 1st In Nigeria by chukaya: 9:45pm On Aug 06, 2013
D greatest Lions and Lioness....
Re: OAU Ranked 8th In Africa And 1st In Nigeria by Boll2010: 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2013
[quote author=coogar]

you are a laboratory rëtard
that spider house was designed by civil engineering students of the school and yes, it's a big thing. what's the equivalent in your village school?? ordinary lecture theatres like ajose, health sciences and amphi would be like dubai in places like UI.

Since u knw it all man!jst tryna tell u dnt say its marvelous,cuz it does worth d hype mate!
Re: OAU Ranked 8th In Africa And 1st In Nigeria by geekybabe(f): 9:58pm On Aug 06, 2013
Tolexander: so you are also great ife?
Yes..and I'm proud. cheesy
Re: OAU Ranked 8th In Africa And 1st In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 06, 2013
Okwyjesus: Better dont allow me list UNN products for you & so for other 1st generation universities. Better concentrate on the topic and stop d child's play u've just started.
UNN remains the only first generation university that a state university is ranked above.
Re: OAU Ranked 8th In Africa And 1st In Nigeria by Boll2010: 10:06pm On Aug 06, 2013
geeky_babe:
Lwtmb. Your unilorin is producing 23 first class in d whole schl wen just a dept in OAU; electrical engineering dept produced like 18 first class students in 2012.
All dis unilorin children can like to take a sit. Crap schl.
I rep OAU. and I'm proud of it. That schl gave me d best of opportunities and privileges in all areas. Spiritually, career wise, and psychologically. GREAT IFE!!
18 1stclass in an engineering dept*shocked* o ga oooo in jst 1 dept dem ova brilliant 4 d dept,faraday sef go dy trip 4 ur skul

1 Like

Re: OAU Ranked 8th In Africa And 1st In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 06, 2013
safe journey: Three Gbosas for the first Vice Chancellor of OAU, Late Professor Hezekial Oluwasanmi.
Hezekiah Oluwasanmi wasn't the first. Oladele Ajose was.
Re: OAU Ranked 8th In Africa And 1st In Nigeria by Heyzee200(m): 10:19pm On Aug 06, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]
yuzedo: i attendeth Uncle Emeka Grammer School + Universeity. is a good school in abakalicki. more better dan dis oau school so dunno why is not leasted as d first. pls mod help and make my school to be first cos our motto is "up school oyege". tenk.
lolz..guy u dy mad!u 4ny o!
Re: OAU Ranked 8th In Africa And 1st In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 06, 2013
Davidbanky:

In how many years ? The current president of this country went to a university, hope u know that ? The former also, so kini big deal ?
Just don't disgrace yourself and the president. Does the act like even a Bsc holder?
Re: OAU Ranked 8th In Africa And 1st In Nigeria by Ajorosun: 10:26pm On Aug 06, 2013
lanreni: With no beefs intended,I insist that d criteria for rankin needs to be known.they shuld be like 5 categories.Usin anoda major criteria,UNILAG,Convenant,UNILORIN or UNN may come first.dis is africa not Europe/USA.Besides,this blanket rankin doesn't help d universities know their specific deficiencies & areas they need to improve.sittin down in spain to rank universities thousands of kilometers away without considerin their diff peculiarities & realities on ground is sheer laziness as far as i am concerened.

UNN, UNILORIN of all schzzzz.....
Re: OAU Ranked 8th In Africa And 1st In Nigeria by Lilshaddy(m): 10:51pm On Aug 06, 2013
Oau my foot,d best university yet their academic calender is very slow,dey are all sittin at home cos of the strike.Come to unilorin and u'll know Oau is bullshit.Am proud to be a unilorite

2 Likes

Re: OAU Ranked 8th In Africa And 1st In Nigeria by Dxpolymath(m): 10:56pm On Aug 06, 2013
Congrats OAU,una no b first by chance,also being humble in victory wiv nuff respect to other great schools in naija (unilag,ui,uniben,unn,abu) unilorin stinks d school needs to take a bath
Re: OAU Ranked 8th In Africa And 1st In Nigeria by cornor(m): 11:07pm On Aug 06, 2013
Africa's most beautiful campus,cautious, vigilant,progressive.Anoda Great IFE is a couterfit joor..haters go hug shekau grin
Re: OAU Ranked 8th In Africa And 1st In Nigeria by adenekee(f): 11:10pm On Aug 06, 2013
Yeayea!I rep OAU! Wateva d criteria must av bin d researchers knew wat dey did. In as much as don't lik my school 4 sum tinz I luv her 4 somany tinz, nd don't fink I'd eva regret passin tru dis citadel of learning. U nid not critize,u jes nid 2 av a brief experience witin den u can judge weather or not OAU deserves it. wink
Re: OAU Ranked 8th In Africa And 1st In Nigeria by Allocsoluwatosi(m): 11:11pm On Aug 06, 2013
This is not about beaf, oau is an overrated sch that produce graduate who prefer to obtain utme form to run another degree program in ui. I have seen five of my friend dat did that and I am seeking for ui admission this year. So oau is just like wasting of ones precious time.
Re: OAU Ranked 8th In Africa And 1st In Nigeria by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:14pm On Aug 06, 2013
Ola Johnson:
Is UNILORIN a school? OAU doesn't accept them for PG.
who is that mumun who will graduate from unilorin and go to OAU for pgd in the 1st place; such a person is 10step backward, when OAU students alway cry foul! And get tired of the sch because of their internal problems. If u r admited to study 5years progam, autority will tell you to add x to the number of years. When you graduate determine the value of X, we got admition thesame time with friends from secondry sch, when i was roundind up my masters was when they were mobilised for NYSC and u called that best. My friend get out!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: OAU Ranked 8th In Africa And 1st In Nigeria by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:19pm On Aug 06, 2013
psychologist: The real bitter truth! If football were 2
Students!!!!
1st class weeree. ARO is ur last bustop

1 Like

Re: OAU Ranked 8th In Africa And 1st In Nigeria by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:32pm On Aug 06, 2013
Boll2010: 18 1stclass in an engineering dept*shocked* o ga oooo in jst 1 dept dem ova brilliant 4 d dept,faraday sef go dy trip 4 ur skul
i tot its only private sch that do such a thing i don't know that OAU also produce large number of fake 1st class!!! U mean 18 1st class in electrical engineering? And our electricity in nigeria never start shocking people due to high voltage? U r a dump brain headed person. Get out!!!!!!!!
Re: OAU Ranked 8th In Africa And 1st In Nigeria by juniorades: 11:36pm On Aug 06, 2013
Acecube: unilorin has all the above plus fast {and non-striking} academic calendar
. Ū are totally right, as for me unilorin is d best university in nigeria...come and see for yourself.

1 Like

Re: OAU Ranked 8th In Africa And 1st In Nigeria by Loftyboy: 11:45pm On Aug 06, 2013
[quote author=uniosun! am proud of u! a citadel of learning. when others are still struggle with 1st or 2nd semester period, our session don finish
Re: OAU Ranked 8th In Africa And 1st In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 06, 2013
seedord247:

GO TO SOUTH AFRICA AND SEE WHAT THEY CALL UNIVERSITY..

THEIR LECTURERS DONT GO ON STRIKE..

THEIR LECTURERS DONT ASK FOR BRIBE OR SLEEP WITH THEIR FEMALE STUDENTS.

THEIR ENVIRONMENT IS CONDUCIVE FOR LEARNING..

ITS A PITY THAT THEY STILL USE BLACKBOARD IN NIGERIA UNIVERSITY WHILE IN OTHER COUNTRIES THEY USE PROJECTOR TO TEACH STUDENT.

BRB
daadaa, and na from naija you see all that o...
Re: OAU Ranked 8th In Africa And 1st In Nigeria by roland2rule(m): 11:56pm On Aug 06, 2013
Ola Johnson:
Who asked you?

Class of 2011, ati ri e... Many of ur m8 are working with good companies.... Wot did u graduate with...I want to no ur course also...
BETTER BY FAR when compare to OSU, ILAOROGUN, ODUA....
Re: OAU Ranked 8th In Africa And 1st In Nigeria by roland2rule(m): 11:57pm On Aug 06, 2013
Ola Johnson:
Who asked you?

Class of 2011, ati ri e... Many of ur m8 are working with good companies.... Wot did u graduate with...I want to no ur course also...
BETTER BY FAR when compare to OSU, ILAOROGUN, OODUA....
Re: OAU Ranked 8th In Africa And 1st In Nigeria by roland2rule(m): 12:00am On Aug 07, 2013
eaglechild:

Who is this child?

Na orphan o
Re: OAU Ranked 8th In Africa And 1st In Nigeria by johnsonjosbles(m): 12:07am On Aug 07, 2013
porka:

What did Atiku study in ABU?

curruption from the department of stealing
Re: OAU Ranked 8th In Africa And 1st In Nigeria by omotbol: 12:10am On Aug 07, 2013
GREAT IFE! Ever conscious, ever shiwon, ever pa won... You have to attend to understand. Don't hate the player, hate the game folks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How To Create JAMB Profile As Registration Begins Soon / LASU Withdraws ASUU Chairman’s Phd Certificates, 13 Others / Dr. & Dr. (Mrs) Oviosun: Nigerian Man And His Wife Bag PhD Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.