Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Anambra: My Home State By Kenechi Ofoma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra: My Home State By Kenechi Ofoma (1081 Views)

State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC / PDP Campaign Trail In Kastina Buhari Home State.......live On AIT and NTA / State By State Figures Of Inec Voters Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra: My Home State By Kenechi Ofoma by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 06, 2013
Anambra my home state:

Anambra, a state with the highest literacy level amongst its peers, a state blessed with abundance of human intellectual resources, the most industrious people in Black African, little wonder Anambra boast of the greatest number of millionaires in the federation whose wealth comes from sheer hard work, resilience and dogmatic spirit.

Anambra; Home state of the likes of Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe; Dr. Alex Ekwume; Prof Chinua Achebe, Chief Odimegwu Ojukwu; Chief Emeka Anyaoku; Prof. Dora Akuyili and a host of other who have distinguished themselves in both public and private service and are unarguably amongst the finest Nigerian has had.

Based on these facts we cannot at this point in our political history be clamoring to be ruled by political non-entities, people whose past are both vague or flaunt with mysteries as to how they obtain their wealth or educational certificates. We must stand tall amongst the league of states to show that our potentials are not mere hearsays or baseless statistics.
At this point I must urge all Anambraians, youths; distinguished professionals; businessmen and women; traders; transporters and those in Diaspora, who wish our home land nothing but the best to stand up and be counted in this political season.

Prof. Charles Chukwuma Soludo (the Solution) is that messiah that will take us to the Promised Land. A man who has distinguished himself in both the tedious world of academics and treacherous banking industry. The name Soludo indeed does not require any form of introduction as he is already very well known. Prof Charles C. Soludo stands head and shoulder above most of the other aspirants veining for the Governorship post, whose intention(s) we are already too familiar with.

Nothing in this post suggests that the other candidates are not qualified. No not at all, on a normal day and perhaps in another situation a lot of the aspirants are amply qualified to do the job. However the gains of Gov. Peter Obi’s eight successful years can only be maximized by a distinguished and pragmatic person.

Going through Prof. Charles Soludo’s blue print for Anambra, has convinced the likes of us to stop sitting on the fence and take a dedicated stand.

Events happening in Lagos in particular and the North in general has shown those of us in Diaspora that no matter how long and how much you contribute to the growth of a state, you will always be regarded as a foreigner in this ethnic bigotry filled federation and when the chips are down you may just be deported and dropped off at Onitsha Head bridge in the middle of the night. Let us stop deceiving ourselves and go back home and develop our home land. It is time to take our destinies into our hands.
Let us all join hands and put the right candidate into the government house and turn Anambra into the Dubia of Africa as we have always wished.

Vote Prof. Charles Chukwuma Soludo come November 16, 2013 for Governor of Anambra State for that change we have always dreamt of.

Kenechi Ofoma

NB: Politics is too important to be left in the hands of politicians - TP

https://www.facebook.com/soludon2013/posts/188640201307523

3 Likes

Re: Anambra: My Home State By Kenechi Ofoma by nedufantasy(m): 11:43am On Aug 06, 2013
Its obvious he is our next governor.ngige made it easier for him by supporting fashola's action on deportation
Re: Anambra: My Home State By Kenechi Ofoma by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 06, 2013
nedufantasy: Its obvious he is our next governor.ngige made it easier for him by supporting fashola's action on deportation

Nedu,
Biko, have you joined the volunteers?
www.facebook.com/soludon2013

Join, comment, invite others to join also.
We must mobilise our people, educate and convince them to vote for Soludo.
It is not yet obvious that is he is our next governor, until the results are declared.

Let us get to work.
Re: Anambra: My Home State By Kenechi Ofoma by bushwailo: 12:00pm On Aug 06, 2013
nedufantasy: Its obvious he is our next governor.ngige made it easier for him by supporting fashola's action on deportation
grin grin grin grin
You're a delusional character.
Just like your mentor Obi.

APGA of all people.
Rochas has dumbed APGA

Unless Obi Supports him which din't work with Dora
He wont even come close.
Re: Anambra: My Home State By Kenechi Ofoma by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 06, 2013
bushwailo:
grin grin grin grin

APGA of all people.
Rochas has dumbed APGA

He wont even come close.
bushwailo:
grin grin grin grin

APGA of all people.
Rochas has dumbed APGA

He wont even come close.

Soludo is Anambra'S next Governor.The handwriting in the wall is clear enough.besides Soludo has no issue with Obi.Ngiges APC is even a far cry from what the peolpe want.Anambrarians will rather vot for an slowpoke under any oTHER party than vote for APC
Re: Anambra: My Home State By Kenechi Ofoma by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 06, 2013
bushwailo:
grin grin grin grin

APGA of all people.
Rochas has dumbed APGA

He wont even come close.

I still don't understand why people cannot just make their own comments without name calling.
Now, you said "APGA of all people", I thought that would, "APGA of all Parties".

Anyway, Rochas has dumped APGA, but the last is yet to be heard of it.
We have eqaully dumped Rochas.

Soludo has Obi's support: This is guber election and not senatorial.

Meanwhile, it is not about APGA or PDP or ACN.
It is about Soludo who has what it takes to move a state forward.
Join us: www.facebook.com/soludon2013
Re: Anambra: My Home State By Kenechi Ofoma by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 06, 2013
Why do people easily forget to mention

Sir Louis Odumegwu Ojukwu, the father of Chukwuemeka Ojukwu

He was the Aliko Dangote of his eneration and a distinguished businessman

I think he deserves to be celebrated!
Re: Anambra: My Home State By Kenechi Ofoma by Zonacom(m): 1:24pm On Aug 06, 2013
Dont be deceived bro. The votes will not be casted online. The average trader in onitsha and nnewi dont know about the deported fellas. Ngige is the traders choice. IF WE WANT SOLUDO IN THE GOVT HOUSE, THEN WE'VE GOT TO DO MORETHAN TYPING ONLINE.
Re: Anambra: My Home State By Kenechi Ofoma by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 06, 2013
Zona.com:

Dont be deceived bro. The votes will not be casted online. The average trader in onitsha and nnewi dont know about the deported fellas. Ngige is the traders choice. IF WE WANT SOLUDO IN THE GOVT HOUSE, THEN WE'VE GOT TO DO MORETHAN TYPING ONLINE.

You are so correct.
We should all join hands to amek it happen.
Make calls to home, send sms, discuss, convince and win votes.
Re: Anambra: My Home State By Kenechi Ofoma by bushwailo: 2:46pm On Aug 06, 2013
noblezone:

I still don't understand why people cannot just make their own comments without name calling.
Now, you said "APGA of all people", I thought that would, "APGA of all Parties".

Anyway, Rochas has dumped APGA, but the last is yet to be heard of it.
We have eqaully dumped Rochas.

Soludo has Obi's support: This is guber election and not senatorial.

Meanwhile, it is not about APGA or PDP or ACN.
It is about Soludo who has what it takes to move a state forward.
Join us: www.facebook.com/soludon2013
chukwudi44:

Soludo is Anambra'S next Governor.The handwriting in the wall is clear enough.besides Soludo has no issue with Obi.Ngiges APC is even a far cry from what the peolpe want.Anambrarians will rather vot for an slowpoke under any oTHER party than vote for APC
You see how confused you and your brother are ?
Contradicting yourselves. undecided
Re: Anambra: My Home State By Kenechi Ofoma by bushwailo: 2:51pm On Aug 06, 2013
Zona.com:

Don't mind them internet warriors.
Delusionalists.

When Election time comes, you'll see what will happen.
Re: Anambra: My Home State By Kenechi Ofoma by nedufantasy(m): 2:52pm On Aug 06, 2013
noblezone:

You are so correct.
u guys shuodn't worry about ngige.
Re: Anambra: My Home State By Kenechi Ofoma by nedufantasy(m): 2:54pm On Aug 06, 2013
noblezone:

You are so correct.
u guys shuodn't worry about ngige.obi will take care of him.even at school here all the students are rooting for cc solution

1 Like

Re: Anambra: My Home State By Kenechi Ofoma by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2013
bushwailo:
Delusionalists.

Would you also call Massob internet warriors? Do you really know the influence of massob in onitsha?

If massobs opposes anyone in the anambra election.That persopn is finised.

This deporation issue is not only been discussed online but also on the streets.People are angry with Fashola and Ngige's support for his actions.
Re: Anambra: My Home State By Kenechi Ofoma by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 06, 2013
Besides so many of these so called market traders are graduates and have easy access to the internet through their mobile phones.Never underate the power of the social media in this our generation.
Re: Anambra: My Home State By Kenechi Ofoma by asha80(m): 2:59pm On Aug 06, 2013
nedufantasy:
u guys shuodn't worry about ngige.obi will take care of him.even at school here all the students are rooting for cc solution
which school is that?
Re: Anambra: My Home State By Kenechi Ofoma by nedufantasy(m): 3:02pm On Aug 06, 2013
bushwailo:
Delusionalists.

is it because ngige won dora a first timer with ordinary 400 votes.look its true people love him but vote this time.i dont think so.come and see how radio stations here are broadcasting how he surported fashola and how he havent moved a bill.it has even become a view point for everyone even pdp
Re: Anambra: My Home State By Kenechi Ofoma by nedufantasy(m): 3:16pm On Aug 06, 2013
asha 80: which school is that?
FEDPOLY OKO

1 Like

Re: Anambra: My Home State By Kenechi Ofoma by bestview: 3:58pm On Aug 06, 2013
From what I can deduce Ngige should forget about the nov election.

I saw some guys discussing this deportation saga yesterday at New Market road Onitsha with bitterness coupled with ngige's submission. Besides an average Anambran does not want to hear anything call APC.

The worst is that the deportation of igbos issue has seized the airwaves as TV stations in Awka like ABS, Silverbird, NTA, FM have continued to paint Ngige in a very bad light.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: My Home State By Kenechi Ofoma by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 06, 2013
chukwudi44: Besides so many of these so called market traders are graduates and have easy access to the internet through their mobile phones.Never underate the power of the social media in this our generation.

please join us: www.facebook.com/soludon2013
Re: Anambra: My Home State By Kenechi Ofoma by ak47mann(m): 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2013
soludo is the next governor of anambra state it is writing cool

1 Like

Re: Anambra: My Home State By Kenechi Ofoma by flexeey: 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2013
ak47mann: soludo is the next governor of anambra state it is writing cool
. No wonder u couldn't type with simple English
Re: Anambra: My Home State By Kenechi Ofoma by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 06, 2013
flexeey: . No wonder u couldn't type with simple English

And you think that your English is superb when you can't spell common "you"?

Now, take your lesson, U or u is an alphabet.
While you is a pro-noun which is what I am sure you meant.

ak47mann: soludo is the next governor of anambra state it is writing cool

the fact that you wrote "writing", instead of "written" does not in anyway remove anything from your content. Yet, we all must be careful when posting things online like this.

If Solduo must be the next governor, we have a lot of work to do.
Join our team www.facebook.com/solduon2013
Re: Anambra: My Home State By Kenechi Ofoma by ak47mann(m): 4:18am On Aug 07, 2013
the fact that you wrote "writing", instead of "written" does not in anyway remove anything from your content. Yet, we all must be careful when posting things online like this.

[/quote]thanks for that,it must be my ph setting.I must do everything possible to make sure soludo is our next governor,i can attest to you that a lot of ground work is going on.Am coming to join the team we can talk more on that see ya cool

cant open the link...
Re: Anambra: My Home State By Kenechi Ofoma by Onlytruth(m): 8:26am On Aug 07, 2013
Bro noblezone, I shall do my level best to mobilize for Soludo. I have both online and offline strategies in place. The battle to secure the future of our state is on.
My prediction is that Ngige or APC can NEVER win Anambra state.

IMHO, there is even a NATIONAL political reasons why Ngige cannot win as an APC candidate.
If APC wins Anambra state, GEJ can as well kiss 2015 goodbye.
So, lets keep things in perspective.
For now, we go to work!

@Bro noblezone, please contact me by email or IM.
Re: Anambra: My Home State By Kenechi Ofoma by chiefkoboko(m): 11:47am On Aug 07, 2013
Zona.com,noble zone,onlytruth electioneering campaign tactics in nigeria is quiet different from other sphere of the world.the major been that nigeria are easily convinced by sentiment,progranda.first of all start by asking what ur personal intrest are then can u invest with reaping a profit.well we can change the way election campaign are done.been partisan will be jeopardzing to project.my advice is that these tactics shuld be in a way of supporting an independent candidature.
Re: Anambra: My Home State By Kenechi Ofoma by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 07, 2013
ak47mann: the fact that you wrote "writing", instead of "written" does not in anyway remove anything from your content. Yet, we all must be careful when posting things online like this.

thanks for that,it must be my ph setting.I must do everything possible to make sure soludo is our next governor,i can attest to you that a lot of ground work is going on.Am coming to join the team we can talk more on that see ya cool

cant open the link...

Sorry bro, there was a mistake in the spelling.
Click again here: www.facebook.com/soludon2013

(1) (Reply)

Ffk Finally Dispels All Rumours With His Mind Blowing Write Up,by Ffk Himself / Fashola Not Making Much Difference In Lagos – Metuh / 12 Points On How To Identify An Apc Stooge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.