Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,523 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (1891) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5985644 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1888) (1889) (1890) (1891) (1892) (1893) (1894) ... (2844) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 06, 2019
Nigerian Special forces vehicle

Armed with a 12.7mm HMG

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2019
The Chief of Army Staff Lt Gen TY Buratai honors some veterans of Second World War 2 and Nigerian Civil War. Among them is a 104 year old veteran at the grand Finale of Army Day Celebration 2019 held today 6 July 2019 in 9 Brigade Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 06, 2019
Proforce ARA MRAP

11 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by LTGEN: 7:12pm On Jul 06, 2019
Henry240:
Proforce ARA MRAP
Like the thickness of the door.
I didn't know the top of the roof had hatches for the Soldiers to escape or even return fire

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 06, 2019
Nigerian special forces vehicle

The VP of Nigeria enjoying the high quality of Nigerian engineering.

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Salatavor: 7:29pm On Jul 06, 2019
Henry240:
Proforce ARA MRAP
which suspension want carry this metal?

Looks very heavy.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 06, 2019
Watch video showing some of the vehicles inducted today.

https://mobile.twitter.com/LaoluBeckley/status/1147579226935238656

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 06, 2019
Proforce Defence ARA MRAP

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 06, 2019

This is a beast of a vehicle

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 06, 2019
Seeing this vehicle is legitimately one of the happiest moments of my life.

The progress Nigeria has made in building a nonexistent defence industry before 2013, to this. cry cry

My God!!!!

We can do it.

9 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sizzorkay: 9:16pm On Jul 06, 2019
No sh!t Henry, that was a beauty, damn. I was literally not expecting that lol, That looks good

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2019
Sizzorkay:
No sh!t Henry, that was a beauty, damn. I was literally not expecting that lol, That looks good
It's not bragging. This is the most beautiful MRAP I have seen. Trust me, i've seen a lot of these vehicles.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MiddleDimension: 9:23pm On Jul 06, 2019
Henry240:

it looks strong! solid Nigerian Engineering!

compare this to the south African, please.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sizzorkay: 9:29pm On Jul 06, 2019
Why compare? Don't go there, no need for all that? Jeez man, about to start another meltdown on here with all that.
Let's celebrate what we've done and leave others to theirs.
MiddleDimension:

it looks strong! solid Nigerian Engineering!

compare this to the south African, please.

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 9:29pm On Jul 06, 2019
Henry240:
Proforce ARA MRAP
Joy nothing but Joy

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 9:30pm On Jul 06, 2019
Henry240:
no bloody ugly camo! Behold the Ara in it's innocence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2019
Sizzorkay:
Why compare? Don't go there, no need for all that? Jeez man, about to start another meltdown on here with all that.
Gather round o ye people. Let's make prayers

Ara, you will trample on bokos skulls. (let me be hearing your Ashe and Amen please guys)
Ara, you will not carry the dead body of any soldier (Ashe)
Ara, you will not fall in the hands of satanic thugs (Ashe)

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Tochex101(m): 9:44pm On Jul 06, 2019
Henry240:
Seeing this vehicle is legitimately one of the happiest moments of my life.

The progress Nigeria has made in building a nonexistent defence industry before 2013, to this. cry cry

My God!!!!

We can do it.
Welldone Patriot.....the vehicle looks very rugged plus innovative design.....came out of nowhere!

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 06, 2019
Sizzorkay:
Brilliant.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sizzorkay: 9:49pm On Jul 06, 2019
Haha, oh man, more like some serious E-gathering lol.
Ashe gare lol
Odunayaw:
Gather round o ye people. Let's make prayers

Ara, you will trample on bokos skulls. (let me be hearing your Ashe and Amen please guys)
Ara, you will not carry the dead body of any soldier (Ashe)
Ara, you will not fall in the hands of satanic thugs (Ashe)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 06, 2019
NADCEL

Nigerian army reconnaissance vehicle

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 07, 2019
Nigerian army day celebration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOFvNgCBrPE

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 07, 2019
Henry240:
NADCEL

Rear.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 12:40am On Jul 07, 2019
Henry240:
NADCEL

The photographer who took it from this angle sha...
Still think it bears semblance to the polaris
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 4:41am On Jul 07, 2019
If them tell me say proforce go soon unveil battle tank....I go believe cos this beautiful beast here is.........WOWwwww!!!!!! What about the other vehicles no pics of them..hope they where inducted

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 4:44am On Jul 07, 2019
Henry240:

I think this was the vehicle proforce was developing a long time ago.... during ARA development...the pics and name came out as PF Viper tactical vehicle I would look for the pics soon.....

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by arantess: 7:08am On Jul 07, 2019
Toju200:
I think this was the vehicle proforce was developing a long time ago.... during ARA development...the pics and name came out as PF Viper tactical vehicle I would look for the pics soon.....
This vehicle issa beast indeed but I don't think its the Viper tactical

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 7:09am On Jul 07, 2019
arantess:

Alright thanks for the clarification

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by klhazhik(m): 7:09am On Jul 07, 2019
Henry240:

When Henry say "this is the most beautiful MRAP, he ever lay his eyes on", I thought it's ordinary exaggeration.
But behold, this beast is damn pretty. Pretty is UNDERSTATEMENT.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 7:12am On Jul 07, 2019
klhazhik:

When Henry say "this is the most beautiful MRAP, he ever lay his eyes on", I thought it's ordinary exaggeration.
But behold, this beast is damn pretty. Pretty is UNDERSTATEMENT.
like say civilians fit dey buy am..... Rolls Royce go gey one corner naaaa...

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by klhazhik(m): 7:14am On Jul 07, 2019
arantess:

Can you help get full proforce catalogue here, please

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by klhazhik(m): 7:20am On Jul 07, 2019
Toju200:
like say civilians fit dey buy am..... Rolls Royce go gey one corner naaaa...

grin grin
Swears...
Ah hold my screen up overnight, staring at that beauty, wondering where it come out from...
Nigeria, we will get there...
Hope to see Innoson products(civilian) competing with top manufacturers like Ford, Benz, Kia and the likes, someday

(1) (2) (3) ... (1888) (1889) (1890) (1891) (1892) (1893) (1894) ... (2844) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.