Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,128 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (1890) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5986462 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1887) (1888) (1889) (1890) (1891) (1892) (1893) ... (2844) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 05, 2019
The French should consider the Wolf Special Forces Vehicle instead.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 9:28pm On Jul 05, 2019
Henry240:
French Commandos and their Nigerian counterparts conduct military operations in Tongo-Tongo, Niger.

Remember Tongo-Tongo is the location 4 American special forces were killed by terrorists.

French Special forces drive Land cruisers. Apparently all that fancy special forces vehicles from Panhard can't stand the heat in Niger.

They sure put scopes on everything
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 9:30pm On Jul 05, 2019
Henry240:
I just await pictures of this vehicle in theatre
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 05, 2019
Odunayaw:
I like that scope. Niger Special forces also use that scope on .50 Caliber HMGs.

It's made in South-Korea.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 05, 2019
Odunayaw:
I just await pictures of this vehicle in theatre
Well I've not seen any yet either.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 9:34pm On Jul 05, 2019
Henry240:

I like that scope. Niger Special forces also use that scope on .50 Caliber HMGs.

It's made in South-Korea.
The little things that increase lethality

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidex111: 10:01pm On Jul 05, 2019
Henry240:
French Commandos and their Nigerian counterparts conduct military operations in Tongo-Tongo, Niger.

Remember Tongo-Tongo is the location 4 American special forces were killed by terrorists.

French Special forces drive Land cruisers. Apparently all that fancy special forces vehicles from Panhard can't stand the heat in Niger.

I can't wait to see this new babies in the front line, like these French armies are cruising.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2019
bidex111:

I can't wait to see this new babies in the front line, like these French armies are cruising.
Lol... Can't wait either.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by LTGEN: 11:06pm On Jul 05, 2019
Odunayaw:
Typo right
You meant Nigerien Troops
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lionel4power(m): 8:08am On Jul 06, 2019
Henry240:

You mean Nigerian or Nigerien??

Autocorrect!!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GeneralFarouq: 8:14am On Jul 06, 2019
lionel4power:

Autocorrect!!
Definitely he is talking about Nigerien
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 8:32am On Jul 06, 2019
LTGEN:

Typo right
You meant Nigerien Troops
Huh??
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 8:54am On Jul 06, 2019
Odunayaw:
Huh??
it's just Nigerien troops ooh....no need d correction again..... Nigerien troops..... Finish
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 06, 2019
lionel4power:

Autocorrect!!
Thanks, Nigerien
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 9:42am On Jul 06, 2019
Henry240:

Thanks, Nigerien
pls o guys in Lagos don't forget to share some of the pics of Uncle Henry and France uncle bidexii favorite vehicles ooo i pray they still showcase the proof of concept for the Bion Bion helicopter....I wonder way people didn't get pics of it last year.....
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 10:00am On Jul 06, 2019
BAUCHI STATE GOVERNOR COMMENDS NAF AS SOC HOLDS REGIMENTAL DINNER NIGHT

The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Special Operations Command (SOC), in line with the established traditions of the Service, held a Regimental Dinner Night at the NAF Officers’ Mess Bauchi yesterday, 5 July 2019. The Regimental Dinner is conducted quarterly in furtherance of one of the key drivers of the Chief of the Air Staff (CAS), Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar’s, Vision which is "Focus on Comradeship, Regimentation and Inter-Service Cooperation”.

Speaking during the event, the Special Guest of Honour, the Executive Governor of Bauchi State, Senator Bala Mohammed, who was represented by the Secretary to the State Government, Alhaji Mohammed Baba, expressed delight to be at the Regimental Dinner and commended the NAF for maintaining its noble traditions while sustaining efforts to combat terrorism, armed banditry, kidnaping and other forms of criminality in the country. He said the NAF, under the leadership of Air Marshal Abubakar, had remained focused, dedicated and resilient in carrying out its statutory duties of defending the territorial integrity of the nation in a professional manner. He therefore urged the NAF not to relent in its efforts but sustain the momentum to ensure that Nigeria is safe and secure. “As you continue with these responsibilities, I assure you that, I will further create an atmosphere for cooperation with you and other security agencies in the State”, the Governor added.

Earlier in his remarks, the CAS, while tracing the history and relevance of the Regimental Dinner Night, stated that the tradition began in the 16th Century in England where it was used to honour heroes and celebrate victories in battle. He added that the Dinners also serve as avenues to enhance officers' observance of etiquette, comradeship, regimentation and inter-Service cooperation in the Nigerian Armed Forces whilst also providing opportunity to unwind and celebrate achievements. He said it was fitting that the Dinner was being hosted to celebrate the achievements of the SOC, which was established to improve the ability of the NAF to respond to emerging demands of the national security environment as well as cover some of the capability gaps observed during NAF participation in counter-insurgency operations. He remarked that the achievements of SOC and its component units, especially the Special Forces personnel, in various Internal Security operations, clearly justified the establishment of the Command. Notwithstanding, he urged personnel of the Command not to rest on their oars in the efforts to secure Nigeria and Nigerians.

Speaking further, Air Marshal Abubakar remarked that the NAF had embarked on aggressive infrastructural development effort to provide better training facilities and decent living accommodation for the improved welfare of personnel. He said the NAF leadership would continue to support training and retraining efforts as well as sustain the focus on improving personnel welfare, especially for those in combat situations. The CAS therefore urged personnel to maintain the training facilities and other infrastructure provided in Bauchi. “You must also endeavor to remain within the ambit of the law and carry out your roles in line with the Rules of Engagement for the various Internal Security operations you are involved in”, he added.

The CAS seized the opportunity to thank the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, President Muhammadu Buhari, for the priority attention given to the training, operational and other requirements of the NAF. He equally thanked the Government and people of Bauchi State for their support and hospitality, especially the immediate host communities of Durum, Malmo and Kuhu, for the conducive working environment and good relations extended to the NAF. The CAS also commended the efforts of the Air Officer Commanding (AOC) SOC for providing the leadership that ensured the continued success of units under the Command.

Other dignitaries in attendance at the Regimental Dinner included officials of the Bauchi State Government, the AOC and principal staff officers of SOC, Commanders and Commandants of NAF units in Bauchi as well as other senior military officers.

IBIKUNLE DARAMOLA
Air Commodore
Director of Public Relations and Information
Nigerian Air Force
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 06, 2019
Nigerian army ATV

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 06, 2019
The Nigerian army would officially induct this today. I think I've just spotted this MRAP.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GeneralFarouq: 11:13am On Jul 06, 2019
Henry240:
The Nigerian army would officially induct this today. I think I've just spotted this MRAP.
Pls, how many of these does the army have?

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 06, 2019
GeneralFarouq:

Pls, how many of these does the army have?
The army has 30 on order.

It's small, yes. However we're making progress.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 11:19am On Jul 06, 2019
Henry240:

The army has 30 on order.

It's small, yes. However we're making progress.
Uncle Henry u spotted the fully built type....
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 06, 2019
Toju200:
Uncle Henry u spotted the fully built type....
The ones that would be officially inducted today and shipped off to the NE. Yes!

The mine roller would also be officially inducted today.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 11:31am On Jul 06, 2019
Henry240:

The ones that would be officially inducted today and shipped off to the NE. Yes!

The mine roller would also be officially inducted today.
Awesome Today would have been tagged Indigenous military hardware induction day....... Can't wait to see those beasts in action

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by saengine: 12:33pm On Jul 06, 2019
Henry240:

Come back to reality, before its too late.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fynline(m): 12:42pm On Jul 06, 2019
Henry240:

You are right. I have seen it

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 12:52pm On Jul 06, 2019
Fynline:

ooh u guys should do and post it naaaa..... I hungry to see it.....plssss

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fynline(m): 12:53pm On Jul 06, 2019
Toju200:
ooh u guys should do and post it naaaa..... I hungry to see it.....plssss

NTA no try at all oh
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 06, 2019
Fynline:

NTA no try at all oh
I don't know why they didn't engage ChannelsTV, I mean the event is in Lagos. angry

Who still watches NTA?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2019
Fynline:

NTA no try at all oh
I hate d way Dem dey video... especially during tsaigumi uav ceremony...chai God forbid
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 1:06pm On Jul 06, 2019
Fynline:

Yes! That's a fine mrap!

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 06, 2019
Locally built equipment inducted today.

NADCEL 2019

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ak algerian army

(1) (2) (3) ... (1887) (1888) (1889) (1890) (1891) (1892) (1893) ... (2844) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)