Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (859) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5984930 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) ... (2844) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by rugged7(m): 11:48pm On Dec 28, 2016
No wahala, i don free am.
Make i hammer another bottle of Moet, my eye don dey shine.
lol

Henry240:

U knoe say dat persin go end up messing up d area yet u still go dey ansa am. Na unti e open our nyash 4 here na wen u go rest?

Everybodi free d matta, u free am 2 joor. Abi u wan tok sey u no sabi am.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 28, 2016
rugged7:
No wahala, i don free am.
Make i hammer another bottle of Moet, my eye don dey shine.
lol

You 4 sure say mak I no come join u so. If you dey stey naija, I go say u mak also try BBQ Catfish with that Moet.

My broda, na em sure pass oh!

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 28, 2016
Nigerian Defence Academy cadet

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 28, 2016
Nigerian COIN

-Nigerian army Beryl M762 with a drum Magazine

- Army D-30 Howitzer

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 12:21am On Dec 29, 2016
Henry240:
I have just been informed that we would make the Beryl M726 rifle. This rifle.

@Odunayaw, i believe you've won this round. A production line is about to be setup.
oh!!!!!
dancing my marle's Edo dance!!!

E b like say I go set up one ministry grin as I don turn prophet grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 29, 2016
Odunayaw:
oh!!!!!

Dey prophecy dey go jare
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jteku(m): 12:46am On Dec 29, 2016
@bidexiii keep getting popup's from ur YouTube videos #nyc1

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 12:47am On Dec 29, 2016
jakeporeshenko:
Dey prophecy dey go jare
grin grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 29, 2016
UAE Wing Loong UAV conducting airstrike in Qunfudah, southern Benghazi

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 29, 2016
Henry240:
Surveillance footage from Nigeran military's operation in Sambisa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dM94o2LTivo
off topic:if only nigeria had in its possessing super tucano's

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 29, 2016
Egypt is set to operate 24 Rafale in 2018, while 12 more are still under negotiations for a total of 36 warplanes.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by samfam01: 7:17am On Dec 29, 2016
Henry240:

Let me repost this here. "Commando toh badt"!
I am just new in the thread but I think these people are from the navy
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 29, 2016
samfam01:
I am just new in the thread but I think these people are from the navy
Yeah, we've established they are from the navy.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 29, 2016
africaken254:
!
Damn Egypt!! They have the sort of fighter jets i want. Nice photo.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 29, 2016
africaken254:
off topic:if only nigeria had in its possessing super tucano's

We've been trying to buy the Tucano since 2012. The Muricans say we are bad people, no sale!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 29, 2016
Odunayaw:
oh!!!!!

I think building that Rifle is a bad idea though. In my opinion. Anyway, it would be nice to have all our troops equipped with the M762 in the long run.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Patchesagain: 8:34am On Dec 29, 2016
Henry240:

I think building that Rifle is a bad idea though. In my opinion. Anyway, it would be nice to have all our troops equipped with the M762 in the long run.

Too expensive, too top shelf for regular use. Beryl is also silly, it's an aging platform

Something like the CZ 805 BREN is the only real option if you want to invest in the manufacture of a modern rifle

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 29, 2016
Nigerian Navy

Naval Engineering in Nigeria

Fleet replenishment

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by giles14(m): 8:44am On Dec 29, 2016
yoga any idea why Myanmar will be getting the JF17 Nigeria even if we ordered before them
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by TrueHeart365(m): 8:46am On Dec 29, 2016
MikeCZA:
There's a reason why Russian special forces are kitted like their western counter parts.

same kit doesn't equate training.

the russians have proven to be more effective in combat unlike the western SF who have inly won against terrorism on cnn

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by TrueHeart365(m): 8:47am On Dec 29, 2016
Henry240:
gringringrin the Leo has performed completely hopelessly in Syria. When we compare the Leo2A4 against the T-72B in Syria, the T-72B has performed flawlessly.

The conflict in Syria proves my point yet again, expensive doesn't mean effective. I'm sure the Leo2A4 is at least double the price of the T-72B or T-90.

you want make @patches vex for yougrin.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 29, 2016
giles14:
yoga any idea why Myanmar will be getting the JF17 Nigeria even if we ordered before them

They ordered before us, in Paris.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 29, 2016
TrueHeart365:

you want make @patches vex for yougrin.
gringringrin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by TrueHeart365(m): 9:07am On Dec 29, 2016
Henry240:

gringringrin

off-topic

the americans have made a knock-off of thr RPG-7.
(PSRL-1 rocket launcher).

i don't know why i find this funny

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 29, 2016
Patchesagain:

Too expensive, too top shelf for regular use. Beryl is also silly, it's an aging platform

Something like the CZ 805 BREN is the only real option if you want to invest in the manufacture of a modern rifle

@Deathmachine, probably must have fired the rifle, he's probably the best person on here to give a verdict on the weapon.

We don't use the BREN either, besides we specifically wanted something that fires the 7.62×39mm, the BREN only fires the 5.45×39mm.

I find the building of rifles to be a waste of resources. Especially when there are multiple available options.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Patchesagain: 9:57am On Dec 29, 2016
TrueHeart365:

same kit doesn't equate training.

the russians have proven to be more effective in combat unlike the western SF who have inly won against terrorism on cnn

(Implying the Kurds and Iraqis aren't making huge advances)

I got a number for you to call:

555-COME-ON-NOW
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 29, 2016
Henry240:

@Deathmachine, probably must have fired the rifle, he's probably the best person on here to give a verdict on the weapon.

We don't use the BREN either, besides we specifically wanted something that fires the 7.62×39mm, the BREN only fires the 5.45×39mm.

I find the building of rifles to be a waste of resources. Especially when there are multiple available options.
hmm well its lighter, and trumps the regular AK , troops aren't complaining either so its a good choice.

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Patchesagain: 10:10am On Dec 29, 2016
Henry240:

It's just a question of numbers. What I am saying though is that BREN, as an example, is a "modern gun" in that you get options like switching the barrel to change roles (so you can turn it into a carbine or marksman variant easily)... Stuff like that

As for 7.62... Meh despite what Kalashnikov himself said, 5.45 gets better ballistics and is lighter
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 29, 2016
TrueHeart365:

off-topic
the americans have made a knock-off of thr RPG-7. (PSRL-1 rocket launcher).
i don't know why i find this funny
grin grin hahahahaha
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 29, 2016
US Army green beret And a Nigerian soldier

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 29, 2016
Patchesagain:

It's just a question of numbers. What I am saying though is that BREN, as an example, is a "modern gun" in that you get options like switching the barrel to change roles (so you can turn it into a carbine or marksman variant easily)... Stuff like that

As for 7.62... Meh despite what Kalashnikov himself said, 5.45 gets better ballistics and is lighter

Deathmachine has cleared this one up. He said himself as well as his colleagues are satisfied with it.

The FN-FAL should go to that role of DMR.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 11:02am On Dec 29, 2016
Henry240:

bro its equally a sh1tty idea to order 400k plus rifles from abroad abi u no c am as I de c am

I hope DICON produces 5.56 too cuz the Tavor is here to stay

hopefully I would prophecy more things to b built grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) ... (2844) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.