Stats: 3,156,279 members, 7,829,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (858) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5984356 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) ... (2844) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by rugged7(m): 9:01pm On Dec 28, 2016

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by giles14(m): 9:17pm On Dec 28, 2016
rugged7:
Nigerian Army Sniper
Boko haram terrorists surrender to Nigerien authorities
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/219118-losing-sambisa-boko-haram-fighters-surrender-niger-republic-authorities.html
that's not a Nigerian sniper
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Adminisher: 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2016
giles14:
that's not a Nigerian sniper

That is not even a sniper working in Nigeria, Niger or Chad. The camouflage would be woven Savannah not green forest
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeCZA: 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
africaken254:
off topic:another western piece of junk ,baptism by fire in Syria
There's a reason why Russian special forces are kitted like their western counter parts.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by rugged7(m): 9:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
Nigerian vegetation extends from mangroove swamp,rain forest, mountainous vegetation, savannah to sahel vegetation.
If you are basing your analysis on the type of camouflage, then you are completely off the mark.
However, a reverse tracing of the picture shows it from may 2016, difficult to say possibly russian extraction-donetsk.
Corrected...

Adminisher:

That is not even a sniper working in Nigeria, Niger or Chad. The camouflage would be woven Savannah not green forest
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 28, 2016
rugged7:
Army Sniper
Boko haram terrorists surrender to Nigerien authorities
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/219118-losing-sambisa-boko-haram-fighters-surrender-niger-republic-authorities.html

That's not a Nigerian soldier bro.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by rugged7(m): 9:39pm On Dec 28, 2016
And i said corrected.
You guys should give it a rest

Henry240:

That's not a Nigerian soldier bro.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by rugged7(m): 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
NA NorthEast theatre

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 28, 2016
africaken254:
off topic:another western piece of junk ,baptism by fire in Syria
gringringrin the Leo has performed completely hopelessly in Syria. When we compare the Leo2A4 against the T-72B in Syria, the T-72B has performed flawlessly.

The conflict in Syria proves my point yet again, expensive doesn't mean effective. I'm sure the Leo2A4 is at least double the price of the T-72B or T-90.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 28, 2016
Nigerian navy A109 and AW139 helicopters.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2016
Nigerian Navy Epenal Gunboat armed with Singapore Kinetics CIS 50 HMG and 40 mm AGL

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 28, 2016
Kenya defence force

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 28, 2016
MikeCZA:
The video where they are taking cover behind some road during contact. Then suddenly someone supposedly a section commander orders his men to engage the enemy behind them?
Yeah that's the video.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 28, 2016
DEATHMACHINE:
at least the regulars don't find themselves engaging hostiles 5 vs 70 and still triumph,name a greater suicide than this Oga.

The video is fake cool...BH won't ambush them unless they were sure of victory, Then None of the soldiers suffers casualties...It's propaganda as usual.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ocelot2006(m): 10:14pm On Dec 28, 2016
Henry240:

It's the OPs Core FAST helmet, the Mich2000 doesn't have that signature "foam like" stuff on it, unlike the Ops core.

Image 1: FAST
Image 2: Mich2000

Those Naval operators are wearing the later. It's probably a new addition

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by rugged7(m): 10:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 28, 2016
ocelot2006:

Image 1: FAST
Image 2: Mich2000

Those Naval operators are wearing the later. It's probably a new addition

You're correct.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 28, 2016
Henry240:

You surely didn't need to reply him. We virtually ignored him because he was looking at derailing the thread. Not needed!
ok sir
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 28, 2016
Nice video showing the Nigeria army in Sambisa.
Footage of the recently activated AML-90 also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rzkvacsqwf8
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
Giant of Africa, look at how skinny the troops are.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by rugged7(m): 10:48pm On Dec 28, 2016
1stly, this is an old picture.
2ndly,Most people/soldiers of Northern Nigerian extraction are asthenic in body structure
3rdly, they are obviously not on holidays in Sambisa
4thly, what is your sample size and confidence interval for this point you are trying to raise?
Lastly, what exactly is your objective in raising this obfuscating argument which basically has no point.
Short of mischief

As much as we like abusing the Nigerian army- they do have their shortcomings, like every other army
I think they have given a very good account of themselves in this Boko haram war.
They should equally be praised in good measure

Wingback:
Giant of Africa, look at how skinny the troops are.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Patchesagain: 10:57pm On Dec 28, 2016
Henry240:

I have not forgotten. I also agree with the part in bold. However, I find the fact that you're trying to rewrite history as irresponsible.

Anybody reading your comment would think Turkey is new to NATO, whereas Turkey along 13 other countries are the founding members of NATO. Turkey joined the alliance in 1952, that's 64 years ago.

Turkish tactics represent the tactics of NATO, this is an undeniable fact. They are the second largest NATO member and one of the founding fathers.

My WWII correlation was simply to show that the US conscripts just as much as Turkey. You think if the US were to engage in battle with Russia or China, there won't be conscription?

Henry

When was the last major NATO exercise that Turkey was involved in?

I don't think you understand what NATO is
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 28, 2016
rugged7:
1stly, this is an old picture.
2ndly,Most people/soldiers of Northern Nigerian extraction are asthenic in body structure
3rdly, they are obviously not on holidays in Sambisa
4thly, what is your sample size and confidence interval for this point you are trying to raise?
Lastly, what exactly is your objective in raising this obfuscating argument which basically has no point.
Short of mischief

As much as we like abusing the Nigerian army- they do have their shortcomings, like every other army
I think they have given a very good account of themselves in this Boko haram war.

1. It's an old picture, do you want me to bring out recent video showing Nigerian Troops Starving?

2. There are lots of ASthenic men in the US Army when they go for BMTs only thing is, in a year they are muscular thanks to a strong fitness and diet program.

A soldier of any country short of Asian should possess Muscles like this...The dude to the right is an ectomorph but hes clearly muscular.

My objective?==.I am simply taking a jog through here.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 28, 2016
rugged7:

There's absolutely no reason whatsoever for you to reply him at all. All you have done is to take this thread into a trajectory for it to be wrecked.

It makes no sense.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Patchesagain: 11:18pm On Dec 28, 2016
Henry240:
gringringrin the Leo has performed completely hopelessly in Syria. When we compare the Leo2A4 against the T-72B in Syria, the T-72B has performed flawlessly.

The conflict in Syria proves my point yet again, expensive doesn't mean effective. I'm sure the Leo2A4 is at least double the price of the T-72B or T-90.

1. Dude wtf are you talking about, T72B has been getting eaten since day one

2. T90MS is 4,5 million, you can get a Leopard 2A6 (not 2A4) for 2 million... Some Leo 2a4s have been sold for as little as 1,6 million

Your bias is blinding you, it is allowing you to say idiotic things

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 28, 2016
I have just been informed that we would make the Beryl M726 rifle. This rifle.

@Odunayaw, i believe you've won this round. A production line is about to be setup.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 28, 2016
Patchesagain:

Your bias is blinding you, it is allowing you to say idiotic things
You can take this argument to the technical discussion thread.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Patchesagain: 11:27pm On Dec 28, 2016
Henry240:

You can take this argument to the technical discussion thread.

You can stop sh1tposting in this one
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 28, 2016
Surveillance footage from Nigeran military's operation in Sambisa.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dM94o2LTivo
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by rugged7(m): 11:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
Henry, free me.

You leave the person wey dey make moronic statement, come dey disturb me wey dey sip my Moet for yonder.

Henry240:

There's absolutely no reason whatsoever for you to reply him at all. All you have done is to take this thread into a trajectory for it to be wrecked.

It makes no sense.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 28, 2016
We would build the Beryl M726 rifle, as well as the continued production of the AKM rifle.

In my opinion building rifles doesn't seem like the right investment path to take. The market is already flooded with good, affordable rifles. We should have instead channeled that money in building high caliber ammunition.

Buying from abroad would have been cheaper, more time effective.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 28, 2016
rugged7:
Henry, free me.

You leave the person wey dey make moronic statement, come dey disturb me wey dey sip my Moet for yonder.

U knoe say dat persin go end up messing up d area yet u still go dey ansa am. Na unti e open our nyash 4 here na wen u go rest?

Everybodi free d matta, u free am 2 joor. Abi u wan tok sey u no sabi am.

(1) (2) (3) ... (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) ... (2844) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: kaplip(m)