Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Warning To The Ladies!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Warning To The Ladies!! (1417 Views)

Warning To Guys About Sex / That Nigeria Man Will Never Marry You - A Warning To East African Women / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning To The Ladies!! by youngPRO(m): 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2013
WARNING TO THE LADIES:

Although legs spread
more than rumours
these days but please
my dear sister never
spread your legs with
the notion that you
want to marry him in
the near future. You are
not his wife yet to be
spreading your legs,
don’t allow your boobs to be sucked for he is not your son, don’t waste your precious time cooking and washing,for you are not his maid. I didn't say you shouldn't help him cook and wash his cloths but there should be a limit.
He is not obliged to
marry you because you
have spent your pride
and time on him. In fact
it is for your own good.
Stick to your NO and
mean your NO when you say NO.
Always remember
"NO MARRIAGE NO
SEX"

GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!
I never meant to spoil
fun cos you too have a
sister am saving her life
as well.

3 Likes

Re: Warning To The Ladies!! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 06, 2013
Lolz...wat sista r u talkin abt?
Re: Warning To The Ladies!! by youngPRO(m): 6:31pm On Aug 06, 2013
Harbosede02: Lolz...wat sista r u talkin abt?
Your brothers'
Re: Warning To The Ladies!! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 06, 2013
youngPRO: Your brothers'
i hear o,mr lyf saver
Re: Warning To The Ladies!! by youngPRO(m): 1:06am On Aug 07, 2013
grin
Harbosede02: i hear o,mr lyf saver
grin
Harbosede02: i hear o,mr lyf saver
Re: Warning To The Ladies!! by Flygerian1(m): 1:13am On Aug 07, 2013
Beleive u me, still, they wont listen. When alone with their guys in bed they lose control of their body.
Re: Warning To The Ladies!! by Mynd44: 6:07am On Aug 07, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Warning To The Ladies!! by MariaGoretti: 7:09am On Aug 07, 2013
dont bother ojare.....some prefer to learn through EXPERIENCE!
Re: Warning To The Ladies!! by youngPRO(m): 10:00am On Aug 07, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
grin
Maria-Goretti:
Re: Warning To The Ladies!! by Gudintent: 7:28pm On Aug 07, 2013
youngPRO:

I didn't say you shouldn't help him cook and wash his cloths but there should be a limit.

Like seriously!!!!!!
Re: Warning To The Ladies!! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 07, 2013
@op, I hav a sis, and I dnt want u to protect her. So close ur mouth. Bloody woman wrapper.
Re: Warning To The Ladies!! by ximarro(m): 11:10pm On Aug 07, 2013
Jenams: @op, I hav a sis, and I dnt want u to protect her. So close ur mouth. Bloody woman wrapper.
Only one word describes u, DOGGIE.

2 Likes

Re: Warning To The Ladies!! by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 08, 2013
ximarro: Only one word describes u, DOGGIE.
like I care. Long hissssssssssssssss
Re: Warning To The Ladies!! by youngPRO(m): 1:15am On Aug 08, 2013
Jenams: like I care. Long hissssssssssssssss
Shaking my head on your behalf angry
Re: Warning To The Ladies!! by Nobody: 3:34am On Aug 08, 2013
youngPRO: Shaking my head on your behalf angry
ur head will fall off and u shall become headless on my behalf. Ewu
Re: Warning To The Ladies!! by angelTI(f): 5:51am On Aug 08, 2013
She who has an ear; let her hear wat the OP is saying....
Re: Warning To The Ladies!! by youngPRO(m): 7:03am On Aug 08, 2013
angel TI: She who has an ear; let her hear wat the OP is saying....
A word is enof...
Re: Warning To The Ladies!! by dabigjess(m): 8:14am On Aug 08, 2013
i guess d op is a gay...
Re: Warning To The Ladies!! by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 08, 2013
The op is not gay, I have a neighbor , a guy who stays in a two bedroom flat, he has a gf who initially comes during the weekend to stay with him , then head back to work on Monday mornings. Then , later she started staying throughout , no more going back home on Mondays... She will cook, she washes his clothes, shirts, boxers, bed sheets , every clothings with his best friend outfits too, almost like 3 times a week, very early in d morning before going to her work..clean the whole flat every Saturday, mopping the tiles everything ..I simply looked at her , and shake my head and smile, let's see where this one will end up. smiley
So, one fateful Saturday, after environmental exercise, my brother came in to say, some guys na wa o... I answered why? He said do I know that our neighbor , whom the gf lives with ,, gusted with him that he's going out to enjoy himself jor, that he has a very cute babe outside that he has planned to give a nice treat and that she's just like an angel.. My brother looked at him , and asked abt your fiancé at home? He smiled, that one... Abeg leave story, let her stay there..and that he told her, he's going to spend quality with his elder brother.. And she knows better than to call his number, until he comes back. That life is too short, my brother enjoy!... I shook my head...
Another day, she was complaining to my brother that they av been dating since University days, close to 8yrs o... shocked... And that she doesn't know why he's so slow to tie the knots with her, and she's like getting fedup of the relationship, upon everything she's doing, to make a home, and even taking IOU, in the office to give to him , while its bn removed from her salary every month.
I smiled, and said when a babe gives her bf everything , a married man is suppose to enjoy for free, how will get married to her?....as a saying goes, if u can milk a cow for free , why pay for it?
Now she has gone, have not seen for two months now, and he has brought his younger brother to love with him and do his chores... Also , there's another girl coming around, whom he introduced as his special friend.. I smiled and shook hands with her, then left for work.
Some girls will not listen, they will give all their life and body to bf, then later they will cry saying he used and dumped me.... Why won't he use and use ,even dry up the minerals and vitamins in the body, until u look at yourself in the mirror and all u see, is a shadow of your once bubbly and fresh looked face and skin... Now looking withdrawn and worn out..the boobs av been squeezed out of its normal proportion, looking flabby and so fallen... sad.due to sleepless nights of bn used sexually, emotionally , financially and otherwise... sad

A word is enough for the wise...
Re: Warning To The Ladies!! by drnoel: 9:32am On Aug 08, 2013
youngPRO: WARNING TO THE LADIES:

Although legs spread
more than rumours
these days but please
my dear sister never
spread your legs with
the notion that you
want to marry him in
the near future. You are
not his wife yet to be
spreading your legs,
don’t allow your boobs to be sucked for he is not your son, don’t waste your precious time cooking and washing,for you are not his maid. I didn't say you shouldn't help him cook and wash his cloths but there should be a limit.
He is not obliged to
marry you because you
have spent your pride
and time on him. In fact
it is for your own good.
Stick to your NO and
mean your NO when you say NO.
Always remember
"NO MARRIAGE NO
SEX"

GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!
I never meant to spoil
fun cos you too have a
sister am saving her life
as well.
now now now, lets not run away with emotions here. Do we still think that our men marry our women in Nigeria. This is the 22 centaury 4 godsake. Question is who marrys who? A lady spreading her legs just 2 marry a man is irresponsible and men use that 2 their advantage. I know a man that has been engaged more that 8 time already and always breaks up the engagement/wedding after he has had a taste of the apple. Infact in his last engagement, which I completely refused 2 go to (thank God), one of his ex-fiancees came 2 scatter the event (or so I heard). Why would women still fall 4 the oldest trick in the book, I don't understand. A warning 4 women though. If u are giving it up with the hope to marry him (sorry 4 u). If u are giving it up cos u love the guy (it becomes a difficult situation), if u are giving it up just cos u want to (then enjoy the ride).

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be Love....???? / What Is The Best Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given / Romance/ Why Do U Hesitate To Do This (KISSES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.