Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,616 members, 7,827,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Fashola's Law Has Caught Him Today. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola's Law Has Caught Him Today. (2942 Views)

See What President Buhari Told Rev. Mbaka When He Visited Him Today In Abuja / Gen Buhari Have Murdered Nnamdi Kanu As He Fails To Produce Him Today In Court / They Told His Parents To Prepare For His Burial When He Was Born,look @him Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola's Law Has Caught Him Today. by Chanchit: 7:00am On Aug 07, 2013
blink182: CAUGHT

Thanks, for the correction, though I made the correction before seeing this, but you still find time to correct me unlike the english teachers that are still crying without thinking of typing the correct word.
Re: Fashola's Law Has Caught Him Today. by naptu2: 7:19am On Aug 07, 2013
Chanchit:

Maybe you also need to read the article again. Its not only for the unclaimed bodies, families that also wants to cremate their loved ones, ok, maybe cremating is for people that lost the people they hate sha, cos I don't knw who would want to cremate a loved one.
So I don't know why he would waste his time making a law that makes no sense. It would have been better if the law applies for only unclaimed bodies.
You called me a phool, the you are over phool.

Lagos is now an international city. There are hindus and people of different faiths and cultures who live in Lagos. This law allows them to practice their culture and beliefs and regulates places where cremations can take place. It shouldn't disturb those who have no intention to cremate their loved ones.

The law came via a private members bill.
Re: Fashola's Law Has Caught Him Today. by Chanchit: 7:37am On Aug 07, 2013
There was never a place in the article which says the law is created to cater for foreigners who might want to cremate, according to the article, Lagos want to start cremating because mega cities of the world also cremate.
But if its for the international communities in Lagos, then there is no problem. If they like, they can even cremate their old loved ones that refuses to die.
Re: Fashola's Law Has Caught Him Today. by dridowu: 7:54am On Aug 07, 2013
Chanchit: There was never a place in the article which says the law is created to cater for foreigners who might want to cremate, according to the article, Lagos want to start cremating because mega cities of the world also cremate.
But if its for the international communities in Lagos, then there is no problem. If they like, they can even cremate their old loved ones that refuses to die.
it seems u 8 fashola wit passion, what d law simply says is dat " not compulsory , not force.
Pls my broda criticize Fashola constructively
lot of pple have post link for u to read u can still read ds again
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/fashola-signs-cremation-bill-into-law/

1 Like

Re: Fashola's Law Has Caught Him Today. by Mustay(m): 8:24am On Aug 07, 2013
@naptu et al have enlightened some of these peeps creating unnecessary gbege. The way it's written, it's made to look as if Fashola just woke up and assented to the bill. The legislators nko? They represent who? Why people make a molehill out of this is surprising.

BRF's father was buried according to Islamic rites yesterday, 6 ft under, no flames. The Chinese for one will actually like this law. Anyway, maybe naptu should provide the contents of the law before they keep on bandying rumors as facts. It's an option, not compulsion!
Re: Fashola's Law Has Caught Him Today. by Chanchit: 8:30am On Aug 07, 2013
I want to use this opportunity to say thank you to everybody that has taken out time to comment on this thread. Thank you all very much.

Oya wei this mods..!? Come help me knack that "THREAD CLOSED" Stamp.

Bye.

(1) (2)

Plateau Gov Aspirant Dies In His Sleep / Jonathan Will Win Southwest- Gov Mimiko / President Buhari:the Begining Of His Fall.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.