Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,274 members, 7,836,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) (98831 Views)

I Am Flow1759 / One For The Master And One For The Boy By Flow1759 #mobilebookshelfwaw / Official: Happy Birthday To Flow1759 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by flow1759: 9:39am On Aug 23, 2013
Foxy_flow take note of the Rules, we will need them later. There are 7 of them, i have stated 2, more to come.

Take note of the code names too.
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 9:39am On Aug 23, 2013
I thought Alhaji Mustapha had gone mad again. Forgive me, the way he was dressed sure looked like a mad man. Sometimes I wonder if this rich hausa men don't have a sense of dressing while inside their houses. They can use over starched white babban riga to blind your eyes. But the dirty brown caftan they wear inside the house is nothing to write home about.

I looked up at Flow who was battling to contain himself, like he was fighting an inward battle. How can Alhaji Mustapha be asking us to join him when he did not offer us a seat neither had he spoken about our money.

"Flowwww, the air don steady"

I said in a coded way, whistling and clicking my tongue at the same time.

"E don red o, na wasteland dey our front so"

Flow replied.

Alhaji who was concentrating at using an object that looked like a ruler in arranging the coco in a straight like stared at us, his eyes dimming a little bit.

"What were you guys whistling about"

"O, nothing sir, I am still under the enchantment of this beautiful house."

I replied then whistling codedly like I was showing my excitement.

"Flowww, this man na john"

"Na big one him be o"

Flow replied.

"Hey boys, stop standing there like soldiers, make your selves comfortable."

He said waving us to a chair. During training, we were told of such occurrences and how it points to us being delayed. "Deay" is a dangerous word. We had no weapons on us, how then do we stand in case the whole stuff got messy? Flow dropping his chicken lap with those two black apes was really a silly move.

"No sir, we need to return immediately"

Flow answered in his most polite English.

"That means you are rejecting my offer?"

Alhaji sounded hurt.

"Not at all sir, it's just that time is of the utmost importance."

I replied, not taking my eyes from Alhaji's face.

"Owk, if you say so."

Alhaji replied.

"Duurrrr! Durrr"

A sound came out from invisible speakers and immediately, a thick black man, tying only towel came out. He was sweating on his brows.

1 Like

Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 9:55am On Aug 23, 2013
More updates coming up in a jiffy
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by flow1759: 10:54am On Aug 23, 2013
Foxy_Flow: More updates coming up in a jiffy

My guy ride on. U too much.
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Niyi12arsenal(m): 12:26pm On Aug 23, 2013
Gud one foxy flow.
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Therock5555(m): 1:05pm On Aug 23, 2013
Abeg no keep us waitin
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Sleekbaby(f): 1:12pm On Aug 23, 2013
Wow! Ds story s sth else, u guys r d bomb, plz kip it up, more ink 2 una pen oo.
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2013
Please... In case this update is not up to your expectation, forgive me o... I dey under stress here walahi...

"Flow, na preek be this?"

My eyes bulged as I caught sight of what the man had underneath his towel.

"E resemble anaconda ooo...."

Flow replied.

"Your own preek na play be that"

I said and smiled.

"Your own na groundnut where this one day"

Flow got back at me making me frown immediately. The thick man stood, arms akimbo which involuntarily pushed his waist forward and d'ck in front. It looked exactly like he wanted Alhaji to give him a bl'owjob. Alhaji lifted his head from the coco he was sniffing and immediately squirmed when the di'ck nearly hit his face when the thick man saluted.

"Kai, ma ka na yi a ciki, dan ubanka?"
"your father, what were you doing inside?"

Alhaji asked, after he waved the man back with a flick of his hand.

"Wanka na ke yi."
*I was bathing*

The man replied.

"No be only bath, na straff"

Flow said while I laughed inwardly at the little unfolding drama.

"Je ka kawo mun akwati din can daga cikin daki"
*go and get me that box from the room*

Alhaji said to him, before sniffing one last time. He stood up, using the back of his palm to dust the whitish powder that had stuck to some part of his elephant looking nose. We have nose, and we have nose. Some nose are used for breathing while others are used for stealing air. You can't sleep close to some people at night because they might end of stealing all the air from the room thereby suffocating you. Such was the nose Alhaji had.

"The two of you.."

He stopped and looked at us. We both had this mischievous smiles on our face that was quickly replaced by an ugly scowl.

"Let's take a walk"

He added as he made his way out of the sitting room if that was even his sitting room. We followed suit, our arms behind us, trailing him like we were his bodyguards instead of drug dealers that we were supposed to be. We walked out of the building, him leading us towards the back of the building.

"O boy ye"

It was Flow, he could not whistle the code, instead he opened his wide mouth and voiced out. I on my own opened my eyes so wide I looked like a frog being strangled to death.

"You like what are seeing?"

Alhaji asked a statementical (Hon. Pat things) question to which we both nodded.

"You can have them"

He said before walking straight to a reclining chair. We were staring straight at 4 girls having a swim in only panties, their bre'asts were exposed. There is a difference between bikini and bikinis. These ones were putting on the other type of bikinis.

"Y'Alhaj, ga akwatin."

That thick, black, monstrous, anaconda wielding dude had been trailing us without us having the slight idea. His member protruded much more than before. He had been taking a peek at the girls from the inner room. Well, that was what I concluded.

Alhaji collected the box, opened it and US dollars stared at us.
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Therock5555(m): 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2013
Mehn, make una kip it up....waitin for next episode
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Onyiclassic(f): 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2013
wow wow wow,started readn 4rm d beginin yesterday n here am i nw.so so impressed gud job foxy n flow u guyz are gud.foxy i would tell u hw gud u are at d oda side*winkz*
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by killuminati(m): 3:41pm On Aug 23, 2013
Oh la la smiley

This one na chocolate ice cream, e dey sweet me weller! Keep it up guys!

NB: @Mods, frontpage materials yeah dats my word!
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 3:41pm On Aug 23, 2013
Onyiclassic: wow wow wow,started readn 4rm d beginin yesterday n here am i nw.so so impressed gud job foxy n flow u guyz are gud.foxy i would tell u hw gud u are at d oda side*winkz*

**Looks at the comments again and faints**

grin grin grin
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 3:43pm On Aug 23, 2013
killuminati: Oh la la smiley

This one na chocolate ice cream, e dey sweet me weller! Keep it up guys!

NB: @Mods, frontpage materials yeah dats my word!

Make you go put am up for the endorsement page.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by jumzzy448: 4:43pm On Aug 23, 2013
Lol...can't stop laughing.
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by yemi2plus(m): 5:22pm On Aug 23, 2013
Why you nor go dey stress up? Until you tell me wetin happen to that girl you go dey stress up.
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 5:24pm On Aug 23, 2013
yemi2plus2: Why you nor go dey stress up? Until you tell me wetin happen to that girl you go dey stress up.

Which girl again? undecided
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by yemi2plus(m): 5:46pm On Aug 23, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

Which girl again? undecided
the one you give belle
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 5:48pm On Aug 23, 2013
yemi2plus2:
the one you give belle

Locate that thread and pose your question. grin
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by sambroose(m): 9:51pm On Aug 23, 2013
yemi2plus2:
the one you give belle
foxy no mind am e tink say evrybody go b him wey dey giv gals belle anyhow
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by ninja4life(m): 10:05pm On Aug 23, 2013
Lol nice update
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 10:12pm On Aug 23, 2013
Please Flow... I saw you... I came, hoping to find you. Thank God...

I no well... Frequent bowel movement things...
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by yemi2plus(m): 10:37pm On Aug 23, 2013
Foxy_Flow: I no well... Frequent bowel movement things...
too much sugar, get well soon.
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 10:56pm On Aug 23, 2013
I stood, my breath blown away like I was falling from outta space. I was thinking of all the bad things I have done in my life. I had picked pocket, picked bag, picked clothes but never for once had I picked dollars. How on earth was I going to achieve that feat?

''I owe both of you $50,000, that is 25 each for each of you. But first, let's catch some fun''

Alhaji said. He stood up, threw his caftan over his head and exposed the most ugly belly I have ever seen.

''Attai, this man middle name na wor''

Flow whistled.

''See as hair dem im belle like the ones wey you no dey barb for your preek''

I replied. I turned round so as not to catch his look.

''On a second thought, here is the money''

Alhaji said, handing over to us green looking cash. I stopped myself from doing a mental calculation. It was a lot of money. Something that could change my life for better. I put my wad into the bag pack I had brought while Flow did the same thing.

''Splashhh!!!''

Alhaji jumped into the water. He sunk to the bottom of the pool before his stomach acted like a balloon, it pushed him up. Soon Alhaji was floating on the water like a duck. He was swimming towards the girls with his black ar'se pointing upward.

''Make we dey go''

Flow said to me. Moving some steps. I was unshaken, the box of money laid on the chair Alhaji had sat. It was staring right at me.

''I dey come now now''

I replied. This time whistling.

''You nogo bath?''

I asked Flow outwardly. The giant ape was kinda interested in what it is that I was saying.

''E be like. Na when I first reach house.''

Flow replied.

'' See o''

I screamed pointing. Both Flow and the giant ape turned in time to see Alhaji grabbing one of the girls bre'ast. That was all I needed.

''Make we dey go.''

I said to Flow as I walked up to him. Alhaji was still catching his fun and was mindless of us.

''Bros dem''

Flow and I hailed the advanced gorrillas manning the gate. Thos guys could crack my head like a nut if I misbehaved. Flow was handed over his pis'tol as he got outside the house. We were both allowed outside without being frisked.

''Flow, na money be this ooo''

I said as we walked back through the other way. Going back the same way we had come was risky.

''Yes na. Had it been na my own now, na so we for just hammer''

Flow replied me as we took the turn at the middle of the street. We had left pastors them at the back. Right in front of us stood another set of pastors. It seemed every house within that vicinity was owned by a politician.

''How we go do?''

Flow asked as we sighted them. I on my own part was confident.

''We no steal, na to waka pass them na im go show pass''

I told Flow as we increased the swags of our bouncing.

''Na so you carry talk that time o''

Flow said. I just smiled.

''Stop there''

A lanky fellow said to us. While the other set of policemen had appeared tough, this ones looked lean and underfed. It seems money did all the hiring. The plentier the money, the thicker the policemen.

''Attai, I go break this man o''

Flow said not reducing the distance his long legs were covering.

''Na here you wan get power.''

I answered but the person getting the main power was me.

''I swear, I will shoot if you move''

It was typical of hungry policemen. If you dared them, you end up dying. I was not planning to die, not when I had dollars in my bag.

''Flow, make we wait o. E be like this bros dem serious''

I said to Flow who stubbornly waited.

''What do you have in that bag?''

The lanky fellow asked. I wished I could shoot him but the fellow had like 9 other hungry looking policemen as back up.

''Officer, na our books.''

I answered.

''Make I see am''

He said, training his gun at us. Very unprofessional of him. How on earth would you point a gun at a civilian. My leg nearly bucked but the money I had inside my bag gave me strength.

''See am''

I said, dipping my hand into my bag, squeezed a piece of the money and pushed it into the officer's hand. I did not look at him, I turned and walked away with Flow walking by my side. He had surprise written on his face.

''Which of you took a bundle of cash from my box''

Alhaji Mustapha stood with his big stomach bubbling while our ever angry looking Alhaji stood by his side. He had the trademark scowl on his face while his ugly beard rolled on the tip of his finger. Flow looked at me, I only shrugged. I had done it again.

''Attai, them born you born thief?''

Flow said weakly as we stared at the two angry men faces.

TO BE CONTINUED....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 10:57pm On Aug 23, 2013
I have kept my part of the bargain... Hallelujah...

grin grin grin
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Onyiclassic(f): 11:16pm On Aug 23, 2013
lolz nice one foxzee,keep it up.flow we are waitn 4 u
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Therock5555(m): 11:18pm On Aug 23, 2013
Foxy_Flow: I have kept my part of the bargain... Hallelujah...

grin grin grin

Na God save you
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Tgold1(m): 12:21am On Aug 24, 2013
ayam bak again.... *$till piffing*
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 7:09am On Aug 24, 2013
We are moving forward.

I will like to apologize on my behalf for kinda slowing the story down. It was unintentional but you know how it is. When you are sad, your pen becomes sad. The main aim of this tale is to bring laughter and a lighter mood to our readers.

Going out of line would be bad. Please accept my apologies. I have always notified you earlier, each time I find myself in a commotion. Remember, we have our lives outside NL. While I and Flow are truly busy, we still squeeze out time to entertain our friends.

It has been fun since the story started and I won't want to bring sadness to your faces and minds.

Flow and I uses this opportunity to thank you for your support both morally and otherwise. Una no go know how many recharge cards I don receive since. Na joke ooo... Una fit start sha.

The story continues shortly.... Thanks for stick around...
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by ninja4life(m): 7:29am On Aug 24, 2013
Nice update
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Clemzy16(m): 8:46am On Aug 24, 2013
Foxy_Flow: Them don ban Clemzy? Abi wetin you write? grin grin
My broda na so i see am o! I only write say "una no go kill me" 4 diz thread d nxt tin i discover say d anti spam bot don ban me.

E be lik say dat one oga at the top dey use d anti spam bot dey ban people in disguise. Or so i thought.

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by flow1759: 2:18pm On Aug 24, 2013
"i say who of you stolen a bunch of Dollar in my box" Alhaji Mustapha murdered Grammar.

I and Attai just stared at each other like identical twin kids accused of stealing pieces of meat from their Mother's pot.

"so you guys started your first deal with stealing, right?" DK said, forgetting that Rule 3 of Rules of Coco stated; "You can steal anything else, but never you steal Coco, and when you steal, make sure you are not caught".

"Alhaji we are not theives oh! You know us na, we are good boys" I assured.

"shut up! You are not thieves and Dollar notes are missing!" Yelled DK.

In my mind, i knew my "manest" man Attai stole the money, but my anger was why he never told me the bunch of money he stole from Alhaji Mustapha's box was the money we spent drinking at Mallam na Mallam bar the previous night.

"look at my boys, they have never stolen from me before" Alhaji Mustapha pointed at the two Ape look-alike that stood by his side. I glanced at the huge ID cards that huge on their necks, it read; "MU02 and MU03", and i concluded the "MU" meant "Mustapha". I wondered why Alhaji Mustapha gave his workers ID cards and DK never thought it right to do the same.

"and you have not been given your ID cards to confirm you as full fleshed members of the DK Coco conglomorate" DK said from the corner of his bent mouth.

"and i planned giving the ID cards to you this evening after your successful deal yesterday, now see yourselves!" He added.

"but Sir, we did not steal any money" I knelt down pleading with tears almost rolling down my cheeks, Rule 4 held the tears back; "never you cry, only f'ools cry".

Attai never thought it right to also kneel down and plead, rather he stood with his big head that looked like a Compass pointing North-West direction.

"Attai you dey mad? You no go beg?" I nearly said.

Since Attai couldn't kneel down and plead, i stood up, so i wouldn't be the odd one out.

MU whisphered something to DK's ear, and both men laughed.

"una dey mad, na una Papa una dey laugh" I nearly cursed.

Few seconds later, MU whispered something to DK's ear again, and they laughed even louder.

Don't be lost friends!! "DK" was the code name for Alhaji Dan Kwambo our boss, while "MU" was the code name for Alhaji Mustapha; sometimes i thought of adding another "MU" to his code name to make it "MUMU", or better still "GU" to make it "MUGU", because he was indeed a Mugu to not have noticed Attai stealing from his box.

How would the "Mugu" had noticed? Didn't they say in pidgin that; "make Mugu fall so guyman go chop". He fell for the "fast f'.ingered" Attai.

They continued laughing, making me think we were doomed.

"Attai the Beans water wey you pour for market don dey smell oh" I muttered.

"make e smell na" He replied.

I was getting mad at Attai. He stole money, and there he stood saying; "make e smell na"

"now boys leave my Office!!" Alhaji DK yelled.

I thought that was the end of our Coco farming. I thought we were doomed for life. I thought our lucrative Coco job was gone; a job i was beginning to like.

I thought we were fired.

When we refused leaving, we were forced out by two of our Collegues with code numbers O08DK and 009DK; our junior ones.

I and Attai walked for 30minutes with both of us not saying a word, mindful of not saying what would bring out the anger in each other.

If anger was rated, mine would had rated 98% that morning, i was really mad at Attai, he landed us in the mess we were in.

We reached a lonely bush path and my anger had increased to 99%.

"never you fight your fellow Coco farmer, it is a taboo" that was Rule 6 in the Rules of Coco.

"pummmmmmmm!" I broke the rule.

"pummmmmmmm!" I landed another blow on Attai's face.

We fought like heavy weight champions in WWF; he was Tripple H, i was John Cena. Or so i tot.

"bastard boy! You don make DK sack us" We continued fighting.

Round One was over, and i was swaying from left to right aiming at his both eyes, i had already jabbed him on his forehead making it swollen. Punching Attai's forehead was like punching Olumo rock, my right knuckle was acheing, infact my entire right hand was partially paralysed.

Round Two was sure for Attai because i was not breathing well. My breathing was reduced because Attai had headed my solar plexus. His head had also broken two of my ribs.

"e no go better for you" I drew closer with clung fist.

Just when the fight was becoming interesting, two guys came to seperate us; one held Attai, the other held me.

I looked keenly at their faces albeit i was seeing double, and i saw that they were known.

They were Captain and Kumelo.

1 Like

Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by flow1759: 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2013
Foxy_flow pls tell us Rule 7(the last rule) of the Rule of Coco.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (40) (Reply)

The Most Wanted Maid / The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) / Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.