Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) (98549 Views)

I Am Flow1759 / One For The Master And One For The Boy By Flow1759 #mobilebookshelfwaw / Official: Happy Birthday To Flow1759 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by ninja4life(m): 8:26pm On Aug 19, 2013
Lol enjoying d story,hope u guys are not been trained to be terrorist cos d one wey u doy go somalia,fear dey catch me o.
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 19, 2013
Me likey. Still on the 3rd page tho. I dey come. cheesy

Foxy? Dont.... You know na. undecided
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Neduzze5(m): 9:24pm On Aug 19, 2013
Br3nd4: Me likey. Still on the 3rd page tho. I dey come. cheesy

Foxy? Dont.... You know na. undecided

Aunty Brenda welcome
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Gifteey100: 10:22pm On Aug 19, 2013
And I wntd 2 sleep oo.Dar Upda8 wz 2 shrt na......Gud nyt y'all*Stormz awt of thread*
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by demelza: 10:30pm On Aug 19, 2013
killuminati: dem don teach am for camp na. He even sabi fly plane now I tell you.
LOL!! I sure say na the same training wey dem give am na him dem give those guys for Dana.
Finally caught up with the latest update!
Whew!
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by killuminati(m): 10:06am On Aug 20, 2013
Good morning y'all grin

I'm sorry, I will update soon cool

All these gals nuh fi let mi restundecided

Still I........(You what!)
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Clemzy16(m): 10:35am On Aug 20, 2013
killuminati: Good morning y'all grin

I'm sorry, I will update soon cool

All these gals nuh fi let mi restundecided

Still I........(You what!)
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by flow1759: 12:04pm On Aug 20, 2013
Our maiden deal was to deliver a 10kg Coco to Alhaji Mustapha that stayed in Naibawa; a town on the outskirts of Kano. We divided the Coco into two; 5kg with Attai, and 5kg with me, the reason for the division was for all our Eggs not to be in one Basket.

In our training camp, we were told not to ever go on a Coco Movement with a car, that a bike was best. So I and Attai left without any of the cars. There was more we were told in camp, we were also told not to alight from the bike directly in front of the house we were suppose to deliver the Coco, that someone might be watching, so it was best we alight from the bike about 200metres away, and walk the rest.

Sorry to bore you with what we were told at the camp, we were also told that if we were two persons to deliver Coco in the same place, that when one person get close to the house before the other person, he should alight from the bike and secretly wait somewhere for the other person's arrival before they both walk to the house of the Contact gisting to avoid suspicion.

And the most important of what we were told in camp was to always go with our guns to wherever we were going to, even it be the Toilet. Lemme speak for myself; i was told that a Pen was to a student what a Gun was to me, how i wished i could use my Gun the same way a student would use his/her Pen on an Exercise book, then any member of the Nigerian Police Force i set my eyes on would sure be my Exercise Book. But on the contrary, i was warned severely that a Bullet was as priceless as a Life, so i shouldn't waste both, but if the need be, i should.

I was sure Attai was also told all these in his camp because his face read: "them no born them well"

We both looked like 100level students in a Nigerian University as we walked to Alhaji Mustapha's house gisting. The way we were dressed, no one would suspect we were on a Coco movement, they would think we were University students returning from lectures.

"chei!! i don forget my Chicken lap for house oh" Attai said.

"nawa for you oh"

"i no know how i take forget am ooh" He cried.

"you dey jonz oh!! And dem warn us for camp say make we no go anywhere without our Chicken lap oh" I said.

"na forget i forget am na, but you carry your own ba?" He asked.

"yes na"

"and the Chicken lap wey you carry na Fried Chicken lap abi?" He asked a rather s'tupid question. How would i had made a mistake of carrying a Raw Chicken lap?

Don't be lost, we weren't Chicken sellers, just that we had code names for virtually everything. Fried Chicken lap meant a loaded gun, while Raw Chicken lap meant a gun that wasn't loaded.

"why i go carry Raw Chicken lap? I dey mad?" I asked the obvious, i was really mad. After the training, i was matriculated into the University of Madness, virtually everything made me mad, my temper tantrums were stretched out.

"no worry my Chicken lap go cover two of us, I fry am well-well" I said.

"make we increase the speed of our Legedez Benz" Attai advised because he was insecured. If you are a Coco farmer like us, you would agree with me that without your Fried Chicken lap, you will be a bit insecure.

We weren't driving a new model of Mercedez Benz car, Legedez Benz were our feet.

As we got to a junction, we followed the road by the left; that was the road that led to Alhaji Mustapha's house, and from nowhere, a Police checkpoint appeared far in front of us.

"Flow who be those people wey wear black?" Attai asked.

"them be Father Christmas" I almost answered.

"na Pastors them be oh" Attai cried.

It wasn't Pastors that we saw but Policemen, the code name we called Policemen was "Pastors", and "Pastor" for singular, and for Mobile Policemen, we called them "My Pastors" for Plural and "My Pastor" for singular.

At the checkpoint was a combination of "Pastors" and "My Pastors", a combination that we code named "General Overseers".

"guy!! see General Overseers ooooh" Attai said in jitters. I could tell my friend Attai was really scared, i was scared too. You wouldn't blame me, would you? In training camp, we were told that "fear" was the most deadly disease, and that the disease was very contagious.

Just as Attai said that, a "Pastor Mrs" passed us walking towards the checkpoint.

"Pastor Mrs" was a code name for a Policewoman.

The Pastor Mrs was on a "Talkabout" so she didn't even notice us.

Talkabout means making or recieving a call, another code name, take note!

"Attai na Exam we dey so oh!!" I said.

To be in an "Exam" means to be in a difficult situation that fast thinking was required.

"Flow, answer Objective make i answer Theory" Attai advised.

Since Objective section had more questions than Theory section in WAEC, what he meant was that i should think deeper than him.

His thinking Faculty was shut down. Or so i tot.

We had just 60seconds to answer all the questions in the Exam.
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 12:13pm On Aug 20, 2013
Shi't up!!!

My MB just expired....

Flow please "talkabout" me for the number for my signature!!!
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by flow1759: 12:19pm On Aug 20, 2013
Foxy_Flow: Shi't up!!!

My MB just expired....

Flow please "talkabout" me for the number for my signature!!!

I will, but not now.

But please take note of the code names. No mistakes.
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 12:27pm On Aug 20, 2013
flow1759:

I will, but not now.

But please take note of the code names. No mistakes.

NOTED!!!

Updates coming... Check in some minutes please
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2013
I dey una back.. Mesef no go forget the codes grin
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 1:19pm On Aug 20, 2013
"Flow, you don come up with anything yet?"

I asked impatiently. My brain had frozen not because of the cold but because of the number of Ostrich legs I saw the policemen holding. "Ostrich leg" is the code word for sub-machine gun. I had already broken into a sweat. If Flow had not hurried me, maybe I would have had my chicken lap intact.

"I for say make we shoot our way through."

Flow replied obviously thinking deeply.

"I no sign up for suicide mission"

I nearly said but kept quite. Instead I looked at Flow to make sure his deep thinking was not resulting in some form of madness.

"Wetin you come dey say?"

I asked the obvious, in a near screaming tone. We had begun walking towards the road block and there was no way we could turn back without drawing suspicion from them.

"Make we waka pass them like iska"

He said and smiled. Genuis!!!

"Iska" is a Hausa word for breeze, wind, air infact, any gas in motion, even fart is called "iskan duwawu" (anus air) by some people.

"Na true you talk o, innocent people no dey fear arrest"

I said with a smile, my eyes trained before me. We were going to walk through the checkpoint like normal people because we appeared dressed normal, walked normal, with our bags slung over our shoulders normal. I really did not mean what I said, I was scared but Flow with his weapon intact felt like superman.

"Your body dey shake"

Flow said harshly as we walked past the last of the policemen who did not give us as much as one look.

"Cold dey catch me na, why e no go shake"

I could have said this if not for the fact that the sun was high up shining and I was sweating on top plus my steps looked like a child who is just learning to walk.

"Hey you!"

I froze, this guys have discovered us, we were doomed. All these thoughts ran through my head as I stopped. I looked at Flow but he had a smile playing on his lips.

"Come here!"

The same voice barked. We both turned round and I, for one, nearly dropped dead when I saw the face of the officer who had just called us. He is categorized into "My Pastor" them but with his height and bullying looking face, he rightly deserves "My Senior Pastor" as an acronym to his title. We walked back to meet him, he was standing under a makeshift shed right in front of a house. The house looks like one of the houses of a wealthy politician.

"Good afternoon Sir"

I and Flow greeted. I nearly prostrated.

"Ehen."

He answered.

"Una no sabi greet?"

So it was because of greeting he had called us. One hurdle crossed.

"Sorry Officer"

We replied, looking at each other.

"Why you dey shake like fowl wey enter water?"

He asked. His interrogation had interested his colleague who had formed a semi-circle and were watching. I still shook like jelly fish as hard as I tried to conceal it.

"my brother?"

Flow answered a question with a question, receiving no answer from the officer he proceeded.

"Na so him dey do anytime we dey come back from school. Na hungry dey catch am"

I looked at Flow, I never knew I was his brother and if I truly was, who was our father?

"O... Na hunger. Na wa o. So you no fit act like man abi"

The huge officer was playful. I just smiled pensively and nodded my head.

"During our time for school, hungry no dey stop us from passing exam o, and we no dey fail self."

He said, looking at his colleagues for back-up. This they did by nodding their heads. Who cared anyway, if you had starved in school did not and will not affect the price of garri, I said in my mind.

"Na wetin dey una bag na"

He asked again. Will he ever get tired? Flow appeared prepared.

"We be students, na our books dey inside."

He replied. He gave me a secret sign by biting on his lower lip. It meant I should be ready to run for it. I was not ready to outrun a bullet!!! I had to think of something.

"Ahhhh... My belle!"

I doubled up and fell to the ground clutching on my stomach. This drew everyone's attention as the female officer ran and picked me up, petting me and telling the huge officer to leave us alone. We could be going home and keeping us under the sun was not helping matters as even Flow had begun to sweat.

"Make una no vex o, na our jobs we dey do"

The huge officer said as Flow led my "stomach paining" self away. We had beat the first obstacle, now is time to deliver the packages.

TO BE CONTINUED...

4 Likes

Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 20, 2013
This last update na die oo, see as I dey shake as if na me e dey happen tooo. embarassed , weldone sha.
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by kenchukscole(m): 1:31pm On Aug 20, 2013
Hahahahahahhaahhaaha....foxyflow y u dey shake like fowl wey dey inside water?? I don laf tire...gud work bro
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by VanTee20(m): 1:37pm On Aug 20, 2013
*Enters thread... reads the updates... Shakes his head*

Me go unfollow this thread o...

Pesin just dey laff like Madman nah sad grin grin grin...
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by flow1759: 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2013
kenchukscole: Hahahahahahhaahhaaha....foxyflow y u dey shake like fowl wey dey inside water?? I don laf tire...gud work bro

Me sef laf well-well, infact i still dey laf sef
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by kenchukscole(m): 2:40pm On Aug 20, 2013
i just dey imagine aw im go tk kip dat im big head wen "my pastor" dey ask am dat question..hahahahahahahha..
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by kenchukscole(m): 2:47pm On Aug 20, 2013
Me sef laf well-well, infact i still dey laf sef
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin

hahaahhahaha..i just dey imagine aw him go keep dat his big head wen d "my pastor" dey ask am question...lolzzz
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by TundE8: 8:07pm On Aug 20, 2013
i learn new things everything...flow last story i read...i tried out 1759 and alomo...may b looking 4ward to try something out from all these soon
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Clemzy16(m): 10:46pm On Aug 20, 2013
"flow and foxy never disappointing"

"when one does not read the name of the writer, it is hard to tell who is writing cause you guys have a similar way me writing."

.........by the way, foxy, u no get liver o, na common "pastors" mak u dey shake lik dat, wat if na "bishops" una com jam nko??! I beliv say u so s'hit up for body." lol

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Therock5555(m): 11:43pm On Aug 20, 2013
Chai una don make me laf piss for bed o, flow and foxy more m.b to una handsets and laptops
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Therock5555(m): 12:13am On Aug 21, 2013
Foxy_Flow: Please, support a new writer...

https://www.nairaland.com/1402380/preachers-son#17527666

Thanks

Wow foxy thanks alot, u are the bestestcheesy
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Madawaki01(m): 3:16am On Aug 21, 2013
Still laughin
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by killuminati(m): 3:40am On Aug 21, 2013
Sh'iit up men!

Omo I almost shyt for trouser oh, omo make una do suffery suffery o, I know say Flow u be 007 with that tasty fried chicken lap o!
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by killuminati(m): 3:41am On Aug 21, 2013
Madawaki01: Still laughin
bros sleep na
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Gifteey100: 8:16am On Aug 21, 2013
wer ar u guys naCom n Upd8 smtin plllllllleeeeeeaaaaaaasssssssseeeee...........cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 9:43am On Aug 21, 2013
grin grin grin grin

Na me una dey yab like this abi... God dey watch all of una....

By the way... Nobody don nominate this thread for front page up till now na...

Una know say we the writers no go fit... undecided
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 9:58am On Aug 21, 2013
I won't say I met this beautiful girl, but I know we had been communicating for a very long time and truly, I was in love with her. I erred in many ways than one because of the fact that I was trying to keep my emotions in check.

When I told her I love her, she told me I just broke up with a girl and probably is too pained to be lonely. That I was looking for a shoulder to lean on. Poor me.... I did all I could but she kept me at the "Friends Zone". I never stopped hoping that one day, all would be well.

But how do all become well when she told me she had gotten over herself?

I was shocked, like seriously, I love you, told you but you rejected my proposal and I never stopped. Now, you are telling me that you had been in love with me but I was "damn too busy to notice".

WOW!!!

Well, I don't really know how to handle this case.

I'm not here to seek for advice, nothing, I just came here to pour out everything.... You wanna comment, good and fine. You don't wanna... Check into the next thread. Any bashing will be spitefully replied....

SO CUTE WAS THE BLISS

Time comes and time goes
Seasons washed on the beach of fate
Nature sings playing windy tamborines
High notes of emotions so great
Touch me, hold me, feel me
Dying under the strain of silence
Cloaked in the mysticism of pains
To love and be loved in return
So cute was the bliss

Rugged and desolate lies the path
Too long for my aggrieved heart
Piercing torture I now sustain
When I look through the window of past pains
Now wind to fan this flame
No water to wash this shame
Just me lonely lying awkwardly
Stranded in a feeling so worldly

I seek myself out of the abyss
Having stayed there in eternal bliss
I fight a battle for love
Past mistakes being my judge
I hate when the rain cry
Mourning a soulless soul that doth fly
I squirm when the sun whispers
There is none to here your whimpers

ALAS! SO CUTE WAS THE BLISS

Time and time again, I shall stay and wait.

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER....

Dedicated to you!!!

So cute was the bliss cry cry cry
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by YMCgyna(m): 10:11am On Aug 21, 2013
Confirm......... Only u na bad men.....
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by ninja4life(m): 10:12am On Aug 21, 2013
Hehe update o,
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by yemi2plus(m): 10:44am On Aug 21, 2013
Foxy@Na wetin be the meaning of that thing wey dey up?
You never stil answer my question o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (40) (Reply)

Thrills Of A Lagos Babe / The Most Wanted Maid / Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.