Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,437 members, 7,815,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! (67920 Views)

Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) / Please My Mum Needs Your Help! / Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by tellwisdom: 11:59am On Aug 08, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Nne, ur head dia mehn... It scatter scene sef. Thank u!!!! kiss

Na noise you sabi make for here...Ever since donations has been going on, You never drop money before sad..Are you aware you can't buy biscuit with mere talk??

9 Likes

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by BankuTilapia: 12:02pm On Aug 08, 2013
EPOMA: How many people will keepm Donating money here. Very soon NL will turn to a fund raising site. What is your governments doing. It gets me very upset when i see people who should be fighting for all the government levels to take up their responsibilty come here and argue nonsense like why igbos were deportd, who Ameachi should be loyal to or Goodluck for 2015 and so on.

We forget very quickly, common stuff like buses that Gooluck said he will spend fuel subsidy money on , we have not seen even one but people are there backing this stu pi d government. It iss high time we hold our government responsible before we all turn to beggars in this country

So wot is ur madaphucking point cuz no one is squeezing ur ballssss n forcing u to donate.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:03pm On Aug 08, 2013
tellwisdom:

Na noise you sabi make for here...Ever since donations has been going on, You never drop money before sad..Are you aware you can't buy biscuit with mere talk??
Vmail!
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Truckpusher(m): 12:03pm On Aug 08, 2013
Acct. details to: eyefall4real@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Daresh(f): 12:05pm On Aug 08, 2013
Pls send acct details to kissdarlnerica@yahoo.com. I'm waiting o
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by deols(f): 12:05pm On Aug 08, 2013
Mynd_44:
My pocket money for one month....e no plenty but.....

That is very selfless.

Lemme see what I can do.
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Mynd44: 12:10pm On Aug 08, 2013
deols:

That is very selfless.

Lemme see what I can do.
Oya see well ooooo
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Cotton(m): 12:14pm On Aug 08, 2013
Why can't the account details be posted here?

Anyway please send details to claims@grandmetng.net

Thanks
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Shankboye(m): 12:15pm On Aug 08, 2013
Shakiruadeboye@yahoo.com
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by r231(m): 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2013
Thank you guys

God Bless

keep the emails coming

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Warfibabe(f): 12:23pm On Aug 08, 2013
Idowuogbo: Warfibabe, Filebe and Cool DK

I see una! Oya o! Drop ya email now now! cheesy
ah! Idowu!. I hear you ma. Pm me the details. But na next week before I go fit drop my shengele change o!..

God bless us all.
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by morzook(m): 12:24pm On Aug 08, 2013
Got the PM... Transfer made even tho na change

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by r231(m): 12:27pm On Aug 08, 2013
morzook: Got the PM... Transfer made even tho na change

Thank you sir

God Bless
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Abali1(m): 12:29pm On Aug 08, 2013
I didn't want to come back and comment on this thread, but for the "doubting Thomases amongst us". I don't care how many scams you have come across you life time but this one is definitely not one of them. Since Madam CC is involved in this, be rest assured that all money collected will be used for the intended purpose.
You can visit this thread www.nairaland.com/560947/hearing-aid-international-clinic
not many knew about this thread. But I was a beneficiary of one of the hearing aids. I did not leave my base in Abia.... up till this moment I have never set my eyes on my benefactor (Madam CC) I don't know if she is tall or short, I don't know if she is fair or dark, I did not even hear her voice, only email communication.
My people, if you want to give then by all means give. But don't try to dampen other peoples spirit, because you don't know when God will decide to use someone you don't know to meet you at the point of your need.
God Bless You All.

13 Likes

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 08, 2013
Thanks...got the details.

#fetching my password token
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by pyx: 12:32pm On Aug 08, 2013
sammayor11@yahoo.com
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by bumshasha: 12:34pm On Aug 08, 2013
pls wher is d acc details to donate
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by delors(m): 12:35pm On Aug 08, 2013
Ok. I just played my part. Wished I could give more though. sad God will heal in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by delors(m): 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2013
bumshasha: pls wher is d acc details to donate
Just copy the email nairalandcharity@gmail.com and send a mail to it requesting for the payment details. They will get back to you in 2 mins. A very known name on NL will get back...correct person grin
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by DrBaby(f): 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2013
Thanks for ur response guys
Got d acct details
Sent in ma lil contribution.
God bless u TeHN

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by delors(m): 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2013
ilugunboy: Thanks...got the details.

#fetching my password token
GTB things I guess. Nice. You should get a paypal as well. makes a whole lota things easy.
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by biolabee(m): 12:39pm On Aug 08, 2013
bumshasha: pls wher is d acc details to donate

Alternatively, you can send an email to nairalandcharity@gmail.com
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Cestmoi1(f): 12:41pm On Aug 08, 2013
wow! this is touching.wish im super rich.mrs.folake,u have my prayers.may the gud Lord be with u.amen.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Daresh(f): 12:41pm On Aug 08, 2013
Transfer done.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by biolabee(m): 12:41pm On Aug 08, 2013
DrBaby: Thanks for ur response guys
Got d acct details
Sent in ma lil contribution.
God bless u TeHN

Thanks for your contribution and those who have or those who intend to contribute
Remember that you and I are TEHN

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 08, 2013
wow wow wow I am soooooo humbled by all the love that people have shown Folake by donations and prayers. Someone even donated on behalf of someone who didnt have money. Tears are in my eyes. Nigerians are indeed good people

I am going to come back in a minute with all the paypal donations that we have received so far.

God bless you all.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 08, 2013
r231:

Thank you sir

God Bless
please send the account details to goldenfidel@yahoo.com. will do something on monday no matter how small. cool
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by COOLDK(m): 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2013
Got your PMs Coordinators.
Thanks! This is credible and not scam since Jarus is involved!
Though I dont know him personally but I belief he has a gud reputation on NL
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by r231(m): 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2013
berem: please send the account details to goldenfidel@yahoo.com. will do something on monday no matter how small. cool

Sent

Thanks God Bless
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2013
Warfibabe: ah! Idowu!. I hear you ma. Pm me the details. But na next week before I go fit drop my shengele change o!..

God bless us all.
Awwww... Ese pupo! Thank uuuuuuu!!! kiss
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by dasparrow: 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2013
@Post

I don't have much because I am serving but I will give the little I have. I don't wish to drop my email address on a public domain for all to see.

Please kindly PM me the account info so that I can make a donation when banks open on Monday. Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

5 Abuja Hospitals You Should Know About / Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin / 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.