Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! (67911 Views)

Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) / Please My Mum Needs Your Help! / Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Mynd44: 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2013
berem: please send the account details to goldenfidel@yahoo.com. will do something on monday no matter how small. cool
Finally
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2013
chaircover: wow wow wow I am soooooo humbled by all the love that people have shown Folake by donations and prayers. Someone even donated on behalf of someone who didnt have money. Tears are in my eyes. Nigerians are indeed good people

I am going to come back in a minute with all the paypal donations that we have received so far.

God bless you all.
Wow!!! Folake, oti she o! Baba ti she o...

Thanks guys!!!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by xykms101: 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2013
xykms101: Deleted post.
i had to remove my addy.

...must i make noise before sending the acct detail....God be with you folake.
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 08, 2013
I will like to acknowledge the following paypal payments . . . .

Anonymous - £100.00 received with great thanks

R*** G**** - £40.00 received with great thanks

Anonymous - £40.00 received with great thanks

Anonymous - Paid by an anonymous Nairalander on behalf of another anonymous Nairalander - £10.00 received with great thanks

O**** So****** - £20.00 Thank you very much. God bless you.

A*** M***** - £20.00 received. God bless you. Thank you very much

C** P** E** - £20.00 received. God bless you. Thank you very much

A**** E***** - 50EUR received . . .paypal converted to £41.92 GBP. - God bless you. Thank you Thank you Thank you

C**** O***** - $40 received. Thank you so very much. God bless you.

A*** A**** - $50 CAD received - paypal converted to £30.15 GBP.

I cant thank all of you enough. God will do the thanking.

It is well kiss

6 Likes

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2013
Mynd_44:
Finally
Yeah, finally! grin wink
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by ibadan1(m): 1:04pm On Aug 08, 2013
I sometimes despair at the lack of compassion I read on this site. This thread has restored my faith and has proved me wrong. God Bless all
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by slimyem: 1:06pm On Aug 08, 2013
Will send in my widow's mite on monday hopefully. cool
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by r231(m): 1:08pm On Aug 08, 2013
chaircover: I will like to acknowledge the following paypal payments . . . .

Anonymous - £100.00 received with great thanks

R*** G**** - £40.00 received with great thanks

Anonymous - £40.00 received with great thanks

Anonymous - Paid by an anonymous Nairalander on behalf of another anonymous Nairalander - £10.00 received with great thanks

O**** So****** - £20.00 Thank you very much. God bless you.

A*** M***** - £20.00 received. God bless you. Thank you very much

C** P** E** - £20.00 received. God bless you. Thank you very much

A**** E***** - 50EUR received . . .paypal converted to £41.92 GBP. - God bless you. Thank you Thank you Thank you

C**** O***** - $40 received. Thank you so very much. God bless you.

A*** A**** - $50 CAD received - paypal converted to £30.15 GBP.

I cant thank all of you enough. God will do the thanking.

It is well kiss

Thank you Guys

God Bless
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by GenFrancko: 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2013
Silver and gold i have not, but i want you guys to visit this lady with your faith, just pray for her and annoit her with water in the name of JESUS. And see the miracle
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2013
xykms101: i had to remove my addy.

...must i make noise before sending the acct detail....God be with you folake.
Odiro easy... U dey quick vex o! shocked

Oya drop ya email, na me go mail u. cheesy
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2013
Gen Francko: Silver and gold i have not, but i want you guys to visit this lady with your faith, just pray for her and annoit her with water in the name of JESUS. And see the miracle

God will surely do it. Amen. Thank you for your prayers. He will meet you too at your point of need Amen.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:20pm On Aug 08, 2013
^^Amen!!!

Xyms101

I dey wait o! Do I have to make noise b4 u drop ya mail? Abi NEPA dey do u strong tin? undecided tongue

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by wrench: 1:20pm On Aug 08, 2013
Badosky; na noise u Just dey make ooo. #abeg na play me dey do oo.

Email; st.mykhael@gmail.com.
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by r231(m): 1:22pm On Aug 08, 2013
wrench: Badosky; na noise u Just dey make ooo. #abeg na play me dey do oo.

Sent
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:24pm On Aug 08, 2013
wrench: Badosky; na noise u Just dey make ooo. #abeg na play me dey do oo.

No noise no campaign!

Gbagaun! *rings bell*

Make una comot for beer parlour o! Na hia groove dey! Say no to isi-ewu, Brokoto, efo elemi marun...and say yes to Sisi Folly.Donate o! Drop something!!!

Thank u!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by wrench: 1:26pm On Aug 08, 2013
Na so the email notification fast? Sha i go send my bachelor mite on monday. Thanks.
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 08, 2013
wrench: Na so the email notification fast? Sha i go send my bachelor mite on monday. Thanks.

LOL

We mean biz ni . .so no hanging around grin

Folake must get well by force by fire smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by 25Calibre(m): 1:31pm On Aug 08, 2013
Just look at this woman's case, so you mean to tell me that no charity, NGOs or even the government can help this woman, later some fo*ls would come here to make noise that Nigeria is good or is becoming better.

This shows the gross inhumanity in Nigeria, if a woman with such condition, struggling to survive can still be laid off her job, don't people have a heart? Common 400k no one can rise to her aid, instead the job is left for nairaland, this cannot happen elsewhere, never!!

How appalling, Nigeria is indeed a God-forsaken country, hell in every ramification.
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by biolabee(m): 1:34pm On Aug 08, 2013
Yes things are tough.. but human kindness exists without borders
Lets support this initiative

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 08, 2013
25Calibre: Just look at this woman's case, so you mean to tell me that no charity, NGOs or even the government can help this woman, later some fo*ls would come here to make noise that Nigeria is good or is becoming better.

This shows the gross inhumanity in Nigeria, if a woman with such condition, struggling to survive can still be laid off her job, don't people have a heart? Common 400k no one can rise to her aid, instead the job is left for nairaland, this cannot happen elsewhere, never!!

How appalling, Nigeria is indeed a God-forsaken country, hell in every ramification.
We haff year you finish!!!
All diss tuck wee not breing Moni!!
As can be seen,well Meaning Nigerians on this forum are already proving to you that Nigeria is Good and Becoming Better!!
cool

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Olumikedos(m): 1:37pm On Aug 08, 2013
If 2k is not too small, send your acct number.
olumikedos4real@yahoo.com
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by 25Calibre(m): 1:39pm On Aug 08, 2013
mikeyhernadez: We haff year you finish!!!
All diss tuck wee not breing Moni!!
As can be seen,well Meaning Nigerians on this forum are already proving to you that Nigeria is Good and Becoming Better!!
cool

Unfortunately majority of the donations here, are from people who aren't even in Nigeria, isn't it?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Mynd44: 1:41pm On Aug 08, 2013
Olumikedos: If 2k is not too small, send your acct number.
It is not too small.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by abpatrick7(m): 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2013
Pls I've sent a mail. I need the account details.
All the blessings to a wonderful team.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Mynd44: 1:43pm On Aug 08, 2013
25Calibre:

Unfortunately majority of the donations here, are from people who aren't even in Nigeria, isn't it?
You missed that banks in Nigeria don't open until Monday bro. And nigerians both home and away are still nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 08, 2013
Olumikedos: If 2k is not too small, send your acct number.

Its not small ooooo! If the op fee is short by N2000, they wont do it, so your N2000 is very very very important to Folake and my His grace, where that money came from will be replenished a thousand fold. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Mynd44: 1:43pm On Aug 08, 2013
abpatrick7: Pls I've sent a mail. I need the account details.
Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 08, 2013
25Calibre:

they all Nigerians except Texanomaly,if am not mistaking.
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2013
abpatrick7: Pls I've sent a mail. I need the account details.
Oga mi,You show face today??

Na Abu Mikey be this O cheesy
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 08, 2013
mikeyhernadez: they all Nigerians except Texanomaly,if am not mistaking.
Did you read the comment you quoted, well?
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 08, 2013
how can I send my widows mite?

glageo82@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video / 5 Abuja Hospitals You Should Know About / Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.