Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! (67914 Views)

Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) / Please My Mum Needs Your Help! / Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 08, 2013
ighoosagie: silver n gold av I none, as much as I av I give thee . In d name of God in heaven I say b heal
I go snipe your yansh now gringrin
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 08, 2013
Just peeping in
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 08, 2013
Jccy: Y topic/tread low 2day? Xo boring
Animalae!!!angry
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 08, 2013
naijababe: Just peeping in
Be Nice,drop some token pls,even if its 100naira to buy water on her way to hospital, just drop na!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by ifeegee(f): 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2013
Pls, pm the acc details. thank you.
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 08, 2013
naijababe: Just peeping in

Naijababeeeeeee!!!!! my sister from anoda moda kiss

My no questions asked sistah wink grin

where is jidegirl sef undecided

na paypal abi na account number you need
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 08, 2013
chaircover:

Naijababeeeeeee!!!!! my sister from anoda moda kiss

My no questions asked sistah wink grin

where is jidegirl sef undecided

na paypal abi na account number you need

She's gone to list her snow mobiles on craiglist so she can drop something na grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by OAM4J: 3:31pm On Aug 08, 2013
Thank you all who have responded and who are still responding.

God bless you all.

For those of you who have made transfers into our Nigeria Account, we will confirm your payments shortly. Our Accountant in Nigeria (jarus) is celebrating the Eid at the moment with his family. He will confirm all payments received as soon as he comes online and check through the account.

Thank you all.

We welcome more donations, no amount is too big or too small. We appreciate all.
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by omar22(m): 3:31pm On Aug 08, 2013
r231:

Thank you so much

God Bless

Robo you get Paypal account?
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by r231(m): 3:31pm On Aug 08, 2013
Thanks a lot guys

God Bless
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by delors(m): 3:33pm On Aug 08, 2013
CCampbell: Is that her Mercedes Benz E-class in the background?
grin Crazo. I suspect say na for Nairalanders wey interview the lady...
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by delors(m): 3:35pm On Aug 08, 2013
Mynd_44:
Na Seun get am cheesy
Na jarus get joor.
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by r231(m): 3:35pm On Aug 08, 2013
omar22:

Robo you get Paypal account?

For PAYPAL, please pay to: nairalandcharity@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you and God bless.
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2013
oliidell: Madam CC
Mynd 44
& oda members of d team...I hail u. Dis is indeed a worthy cause. May God bless u and keep u.

Pls inbox d acct number to maildelmanuels@yahoo.com. I'll drop smtin asap.

I know it's oldschool, but I'm very sceptical about online trans, make dem no go zap d small change wey I get 4 account.

Kudos to all those who have dropped and dose who intend to drop. May ur purses neva run dry, may u neva have cause to solicit for funds, may Baba God increase u & ensure that u neva lack in this life.

Special shout out to Idowuogbo: Badosky!!! I feel you to the brim, don't let any negative post dampen ur spirit, keep up ur zest and keep doing ur thing.

Adaobi123:I see ur posts. God seldom puts brains, beauty and sensibility in one package. Ur parents must have pleased Him somehow.

Awwwwww. Thank you smiley
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by akinalabi(m): 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2013
Kindly send the account details to akin.alabi @ akinalabifoundation.org

Can we know how much is left?

Thanks
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Gboliwe: 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2013
It is well. Registering my Nl presence.
Thank you all for the support in kind and in cash. The most high will always send helpers in our course. Amen
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by biolabee(m): 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2013
@akinalabi

At the present time, the PayPal donations are available and have been published by chaircover

Jarus will collate and publish the naira donations as soon as is possible

Your donations are most welcome

OAM4J: Thank you all who have responded and who are still responding.

God bless you all.

For those of you who have made transfers into our Nigeria Account, we will confirm your payments shortly. Our Accountant in Nigeria (jarus) is celebrating the Eid at the moment with his family. He will confirm all payments received as soon as he comes online and check through the account.

Thank you all.

We welcome more donations, no amount is too big or too small. We appreciate all.
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by damiso(f): 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2013
naijababe:

She's gone to list her snow mobiles on craiglist so she can drop something na grin

grin grin grin grin grin this NL will not kee me.Ejo my pikins are looking at me oddly, why is she laughing like a possessed person grin grin

Abeg make una leave sis jide alone o wink wink angry grin
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by delors(m): 3:45pm On Aug 08, 2013
This brings to mind, the finance system in Nigeria. I know this thread isnt meant for this but then, it is worth mentioning since we are talking about donating to save a human life here.

Cashless or not, there is really a big problem in the banking system in Nigeria. Imagine abroad, you could easily make payment at will, anywhere, anytime without any fear of fraud, via:
- Paypal
- email transfer
- social transfer
- online bank transfer
- mobile banking (phone or sms)
- interac payment
etc...
I am pretty sure many people in Nigeria would have instantly made contributions for Mrs Folake if the payment system in the country was more flexible and convenient. Unfortunately people have to either go the bank or ATM to make payments (during working days) which in turn discourages a lot of well meaning guys out there from contributing. Its high time something got done about the banking system...
The twist of it all is that most of these payment methods were developed by students or young adults and sold to these financial institutions...Time to put on our thinking caps guys.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by biolabee(m): 3:45pm On Aug 08, 2013
Gboliwe: It is well. Registering my Nl presence.
Thank you all for the support in kind and in cash. The most high will always send helpers in our course. Amen

Thanks for your prayers

Have you updated your log
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by OAM4J: 3:47pm On Aug 08, 2013
akinalabi: Kindly send the account details to akin.alabi @ akinalabifoundation.org

Can we know how much is left?

Thanks

We cannot say for sure how much is left at the moment, as we are still collating all donations received and some promised to pay by Monday. But from rough estimates we have so far, I think we still need a little more than N200,000.

Thank you.
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by smiliz(f): 3:49pm On Aug 08, 2013
Mine is keifobi@yahoo.Com i love this .big thanx to all d angelshelping Folake. God bless u all.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Fhemmmy: 3:49pm On Aug 08, 2013
OAM4J:

We cannot say for sure how much is left at the moment, as we are still collating all donations received and some promised to pay by Monday. But from rough estimates we have so far, I think we still need a little more than N200,000.

Thank you.

Bad calculation, cos a promise is not yet cash - People promised based on projections and that could change, i will advice you base your figures purely on cash at hand.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 08, 2013
Alleluyahhhhhhh oooo!!!

2 more payments have just come in

£50 by paypal by ORL

$10 by DI** O*****

God bless you both. Givers never lack and so shall it be in your lives Amen.

Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Gboliwe: 3:51pm On Aug 08, 2013
biolabee:

Thanks for your prayers

Have you updated your log
so when did you join us in the behind the scene tehn group?
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 08, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Bad calculation, cos a promise is not yet cash - People promised based on projections and that could change, i will advice you base your figures purely on cash at hand.

He is basing the figures on a rough estimate on what we already have in the bank wink
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Gboliwe: 3:52pm On Aug 08, 2013
Fhemmmy:

omo Igbo ni e! grin
too much business

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by r231(m): 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2013
Fhemmmy:

My oga..... I see you o grin
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2013
ighoosagie: silver n gold av I none, as much as I av I give thee . In d name of God in heaven I say b heal
To those who av given, may God bless u financially,

To those who hoped to give bt, av none, may God shorten ur hope n mk u real,

To those who don't believe its genuine, may God increase ur understanding,

To we who av prayed fervently, may d good God in Heaven, bless ,strengthen n protect us spiritually
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by akinalabi(m): 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2013
OAM4J:

Thank you.

Thank you.

Can you confirm if the account number is GTB and it ends with 59?

I'm sure you know why I'm confirming here.
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by OAM4J: 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2013
Fhemmmy:

As an international businessman of repute that you are, I cannot but agree with you. We only hope people will keep their promise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video / 5 Abuja Hospitals You Should Know About / Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.