Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! (67912 Views)

Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) / Please My Mum Needs Your Help! / Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 08, 2013
berem: Did you read the comment you quoted, well?
Oh!! I didn't!
*covers face*
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Truckpusher(m): 2:01pm On Aug 08, 2013
berem: Did you read the comment you quoted, well?
grin
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by delors(m): 2:01pm On Aug 08, 2013
chaircover: I will like to acknowledge the following paypal payments . . . .

Anonymous - £100.00 received with great thanks

R*** G**** - £40.00 received with great thanks

Anonymous - £40.00 received with great thanks

Anonymous - Paid by an anonymous Nairalander on behalf of another anonymous Nairalander - £10.00 received with great thanks

O**** So****** - £20.00 Thank you very much. God bless you.

A*** M***** - £20.00 received. God bless you. Thank you very much

C** P** E** - £20.00 received. God bless you. Thank you very much

A**** E***** - 50EUR received . . .paypal converted to £41.92 GBP. - God bless you. Thank you Thank you Thank you

C**** O***** - $40 received. Thank you so very much. God bless you.

A*** A**** - $50 CAD received - paypal converted to £30.15 GBP.

I cant thank all of you enough. God will do the thanking.

It is well kiss
thank you thank you thank you...you are far too kind...

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by vxtr(m): 2:03pm On Aug 08, 2013
Victorwealth12@gmail.com I need a nigerian bank account details to contribute my widow's mite as I don't ve a paypal. I wish I ve the capacity to sponsor the whole bill. I know soonest God will take me to levels I so much crave for. May God intervene in her case in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by delors(m): 2:06pm On Aug 08, 2013
Please take pictures when presenting the cheque or funds to the lady o...we just want to have the feeling that we are a part of her recovery...As she no be OJB, no celebrity go come to her rescue..she doesnt produce songs

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by angiemartinez(f): 2:08pm On Aug 08, 2013
checkengel@yahoo.com, My God will visit all of you suddenly as you give.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Mynd44: 2:08pm On Aug 08, 2013
delors: Please take pictures when presenting the cheque or funds to the lady o...we just want to have the feeling that we are a part of her recovery...As she no be OJB, no celebrity go come to her rescue..she doesnt produce songs
You can be sure of that sir.....

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 2:17pm On Aug 08, 2013
angiemartinez: checkengel@yahoo.com, My God will visit all of you suddenly as you give.
Amen o!! Thanks sis!
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 2:18pm On Aug 08, 2013
delors: Please take pictures when presenting the cheque or funds to the lady o...we just want to have the feeling that we are a part of her recovery...As she no be OJB, no celebrity go come to her rescue..she doesnt produce songs
Na only picture u want? Don't worry we go record happenings. Paparazzi on speed dial# grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 2:20pm On Aug 08, 2013
abpatrick7: Pls I've sent a mail. I need the account details.
All the blessings to a wonderful team.
Oh Patorazzi aka Mr NL! I dey gbadun ur swift response mehn.... Jah bless! Thank uuuuuuu!!!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 2:23pm On Aug 08, 2013
Harvard Grad

Mo ri e!!! I site u!!! Oya start speaking money language

Awon Oga bureau de change! Shower us abeg!

Thanking u..... kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 08, 2013
But wait o, how com Nairaland has become so unbearably tedious these days? You may ask what do i mean!

Have you noticed that it's only one topic 'Why dont we investigate
suspicious deaths in Nigeria'? that has made it to the front page since morning? How long
shall we continue to dabble under this one thread for the whole day? Smh!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by delors(m): 2:24pm On Aug 08, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Na only picture u want? Don't worry we go record happenings. Paparazzi on speed dial# grin
Idowu my lady, na so...pictures or videos always leave lasting impressions on people's minds. Gives one a sense of reality...

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 08, 2013
A**** S***** - $30 CAD received . . .paypal converted to £18.09 GBP. - God bless you.

On behalf of Folake, we say a big thank you
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by OmoAlata1(f): 2:30pm On Aug 08, 2013
Please send details to allnightlong92@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 08, 2013
sleekbenson@gmail.com. Hope my little helps.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by OmniSparrow: 2:36pm On Aug 08, 2013
Hope dis is not anoda scam. Btw...who has even helped me? Me needs help also
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by abpatrick7(m): 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2013
mikeyhernadez: Oga mi,You show face today??

Na Abu Mikey be this O cheesy

I dey my bros o. Thank God for d hols.
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Jccy(f): 2:38pm On Aug 08, 2013
Y topic/tread low 2day? Xo boring
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by CCampbell(m): 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2013
Is that her Mercedes Benz E-class in the background?

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by abpatrick7(m): 2:42pm On Aug 08, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Oh Patorazzi aka Mr NL! I dey gbadun ur swift response mehn.... Jah bless! Thank uuuuuuu!!!

Ose Idy... Anything noble is worth a cause to support. It could hv bn anybody. Would encourage everyone, no matter how small, it counts, there is strength in numbers. Me I dey donate wella.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by oliidell(m): 2:43pm On Aug 08, 2013
Madam CC
Mynd 44
& oda members of d team...I hail u. Dis is indeed a worthy cause. May God bless u and keep u.

Pls inbox d acct number to maildelmanuels@yahoo.com. I'll drop smtin asap.

I know it's oldschool, but I'm very sceptical about online trans, make dem no go zap d small change wey I get 4 account.

Kudos to all those who have dropped and dose who intend to drop. May ur purses neva run dry, may u neva have cause to solicit for funds, may Baba God increase u & ensure that u neva lack in this life.

Special shout out to Idowuogbo: Badosky!!! I feel you to the brim, don't let any negative post dampen ur spirit, keep up ur zest and keep doing ur thing.

Adaobi123:I see ur posts. God seldom puts brains, beauty and sensibility in one package. Ur parents must have pleased Him somehow.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Mynd44: 2:48pm On Aug 08, 2013
CCampbell: Is that her Mercedes Benz E-class in the background?
Na Seun get am cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 08, 2013
ighoosagie: u will not die, u shall live .
in d name of d GOD in heaven I declare restoration on u

D bible says in d beginning it wasn't so, n I say it will not remain so.
silver n gold av I none, as much as I av I give thee . In d name of God in heaven I say b heal
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by dominique(f): 3:04pm On Aug 08, 2013
Just when I was beginning to wonder if TeHN no longer handle individual cases. Seeing the way Nigerians rise up to the aid the less privileged gladdens my heart. I hope and pray the operation is successful and she and her family can get on with their lives. Weather or not the target is met. I intend to donate my own widow's mite sometime next week. (its high time I activate this internet banking stuff sef). God Bless my wonderful Nigerians smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 3:09pm On Aug 08, 2013
Jccy: Y topic/tread low 2day? Xo boring
So na dat one u see talk she? Smh! So if sisi folly na ur distance cousin and pips wey no dey ya family tree dey gather funds to shame d devil, na y topic low today so boring u go see talk ba? Again, Smh! Na only God fit swear for d persin wey do u dis strong tin.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 08, 2013
This my email address writejhn@yahoo.com contact me pls for small thing
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 3:10pm On Aug 08, 2013
CCampbell: Is that her Mercedes Benz E-class in the background?
See queshun, u think if na she get am, she no go sell am do surgery? Guy, think wiv d brain in ur head. angry

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 3:11pm On Aug 08, 2013
Omni_Sparrow: Hope dis is not anoda scam. Btw...who has even helped me? Me needs help also
Huh? Which kian help u need? Spiritual or physical? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 3:12pm On Aug 08, 2013
collynzo2: You don hammer!
I claim it! Amennnnnnnn! grin grin
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 08, 2013
Idowuogbo:
So na dat one u see talk she? Smh! So if sisi folly na ur distance cousin and pips wey no dey ya family tree dey gather funds to shame d devil, na y topic low today so boring u go see talk ba? Again, Smh! Na only God fit swear for d persin wey do u dis strong tin.
I kee Myself!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video / 5 Abuja Hospitals You Should Know About / Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.