Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? (13720 Views)

Breaking News: He Has Been Sacked Finally (pic) / Very Hilarious: Mtn Just Sacked Linda Thomas,(pics) / Breaking News Inec Chairman Jega Has Been Sacked And Replaced. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Go Down)

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by ChristKid1: 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2013
My thread caused all this?...

sad cry cry
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by DeepSight(m): 1:01pm On Aug 08, 2013
Chris†Kid:
My thread caused all this?...

sad cry cry

It merely lit the fuse of a keg of gun powder which has been sitting here for years.

I repeat: It is barbaric for the Admin to ignore peaceful christian pleas for a space of their won while giving in to violent muslim threats for a space of their own.

Shameful.

4 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by alexleo(m): 1:15pm On Aug 08, 2013
Chris†Kid:
A reliable source just told me mac would be taking over since J is not around till MMW suspension is over. That's if seun doesn't make it indefinite. So brace yourselves people.

Peace out. cool

God forbid. Manmustwac is far better than the mac you are talking of. If he erred he should be forgiven and be restored after serving out the penalty.
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by debosky(m): 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2013
I'm wondering why y'all are surprised. Firstly, everyone should know that there is no tyrant greater than Seun himself, don't think anyone else compelled him to take this decision.

Simply put, there is zero tolerance for 'public' dissent/questioning of his actions and motives (despite the occasional posturing to appear accommodating). If you do, you get kicked out. It's happened many times before and won't stop now.

The 'war' for getting a Christian sub-forum is already lost I think - unless of course Christians make genuine threats against him - which I wouldn't encourage either.

Just make enough noise to ensure an amenable mod is appointed - beyond that, this is already a fait accompli.

1 Like

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 08, 2013
Deep Sight:

You are contradicting yourself. You say that the situation is unacceptable and then you say that the stronger actions are not necessary. What then is necessary - weaker actions? You have two major religions in this country. One religion issues a threat, and gets its own space on nairaland. The other religion begs and begs for YEARS - PEACEFULLY for its own space as well, and is eternally ignored.

What is that, if not an open encouragement to practice violence and to issue threats?

It is an endorsement of violence and threats as the only things that work.

1) Being against your "stronger actions" does not mean the situation is acceptable, hence no contradiction.

2) The conflict can be resolved without your "stronger actions".

3) The "stronger actions" you suggest are mostly not practicable. Hence, they are all talk!

4) I do not merge the fight for an 'unjust dismissal' of manmustwac with a fight against the Muslim mod. They are two different things. If this is about Maclatunji and the preference given to Islam then I have better things to do with my time.

5) If we want this ish to be resolved, we best quit arguing about it and start doing something. This thread is cool, what NEXT!!! Please don't tell
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 08, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Seems so. Sad days on Nairaland. What is Seun up to?

Jesoul is off sick, so who is in charge of this section now?
THEY NEED TO PUT ME IN CHARGE OF THIS SECTION. ALL YOU HEATHENS WILL BE QUARANTINED IN GEHENA AKA SHEOL AKA BANNED PERMANENTLY AND YOUR IPS TRACED SO THAT WE CAN SEND MERCENARIES TO YOUR HOUSES TO FISH YOU OUT AND BURN YOU AT THE STAKE cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 08, 2013
manmustwac: Once upon a time the religion section co existed with both Muslims & Christians peacefully until a muslim terroist threatened Seun, the State leaders life if he didnt divide the religion section. Seun took this threat to his life serious therefore divided the religion section into North & South. Now the North which is being governed by Maclatunji has decided to take matters into his own hands by going against the state's rules & regulations & imposing his own Sharia laws against. Visiting Southerners. Isnt this proof that Islam is an intollerant religion

I made a. Complaint in another section which is for us mods only but it seems as if nothing much is being done or my complaint is being ignored. Therefore i will just take matters into my own hands & deal wirh the problem in my own way.

The above is the post that caused my removal as a mod in this section
BROS JUST BE HAPPY YOU HAVE NOT HAD FATWA PUT ON YOU YET. I CANT SAY THE SAME FOR SALMAN RUSHDIE grin grin
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2013
Goshen360:

2. Personally, I will not support such (if he was removed) and if he had to be replaced, it MUST still be an Atheist.
JUDAZ ISKARIAT. shocked angry >>>> AMOS 3 VS 3 Can two walk together, except they be agreed?
SMDH
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Ishilove: 2:58pm On Aug 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

First of all, I wake up early everyday because I am a winner. Secondly, cill and enjoy the public holiday. Thirdly, both of you are hypocrites becauseyou are both commenting early on NL. Lastly, who appointed you guys time lords of Nairaland?

I suspect that the issue with Maclatunji is responsible for Mmc’s sacking. Waiting for Seun to comment
Which issue? Seems I have been missing a lot in my time away from this section

Yarn me the koko, abeg! cheesy
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Goshen360(m): 3:02pm On Aug 08, 2013
obadiah777: JUDAZ ISKARIAT. shocked angry >>>> AMOS 3 VS 3 Can two walk together, except they be agreed?
SMDH

What's your problem? Atheist have been denied their own section while Muslims have their. Both Christians and atheists share this section, each having a moderator. That's not to be partial, if an atheist is removed why can't an atheist replace? Is this section solely for Christians?

3 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Ishilove: 3:03pm On Aug 08, 2013
manmustwac: Once upon a time the religion section co existed with both Muslims & Christians peacefully until a muslim terroist threatened Seun, the State leaders life if he didnt divide the religion section. Seun took this threat to his life serious therefore divided the religion section into North & South. Now the North which is being governed by Maclatunji has decided to take matters into his own hands by going against the state's rules & regulations & imposing his own Sharia laws against. Visiting Southerners. Isnt this proof that Islam is an intollerant religion

I made a. Complaint in another section which is for us mods only but it seems as if nothing much is being done or my complaint is being ignored. Therefore i will just take matters into my own hands & deal wirh the problem in my own way.

The above is the post that caused my removal as a mod in this section
My goodness... shocked

How despicable angry
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Ishilove: 3:07pm On Aug 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

Why didnt you make this point in the first place?
Enfant terrible. Smh
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Ishilove: 3:12pm On Aug 08, 2013
obadiah777: THEY NEED TO PUT ME IN CHARGE OF THIS SECTION. ALL YOU HEATHENS WILL BE QUARANTINED IN GEHENA AKA SHEOL AKA BANNED PERMANENTLY AND YOUR IPS TRACED SO THAT WE CAN SEND MERCENARIES TO YOUR HOUSES TO FISH YOU OUT AND BURN YOU AT THE STAKE cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol cheesy
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Bella3(f): 3:12pm On Aug 08, 2013
Y'll are making me dislike Seun and thats not fair.

Seun come and defend yourself.
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Ishilove: 3:15pm On Aug 08, 2013
Bélla3: Y'll are making me dislike Seun and thats not fair.

Seun come and defend yourself.
Bwaha!! Indeed. Seun can't defend himself before lowly mortals like y'all. Too unseemly grin grin

1 Like

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Bella3(f): 3:21pm On Aug 08, 2013
Ishilove:
Bwaha!! Indeed. Seun can't defend himself before lowly mortals like y'all. Too unseemly grin grin
I thought as much.
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Goshen360(m): 3:40pm On Aug 08, 2013
striktlymi:

...and you forgot to tell us what this TRUTH is

I respect you but this comment is silly!!!

If JeSoul was the one involved would you have said the same?

I respect you too and try be at peace with you and everyone. If you had read through, you would have had the answers to this your STU-PID assertion and UNTHINKABLE talk. Don't you also made comments here and people misunderstood you and you had to come explain? Why do you take my comments as silly if you haven't read what I meant? You just pissed me off mehn. angry

And btw, what in the world you trying to say that if it was JeSoul, I won't talk like that? Again, two pages have past and I maintain my stand here, "SHOULD" it happen that MMW will be replaced, an Atheist MUST replace that position.
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Gboliwe: 3:46pm On Aug 08, 2013
Must be a bad time for nairaland. Good moderators have all been sacked and many left.

1 Like

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by free2ryhme: 3:47pm On Aug 08, 2013
crying for a lost generation cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 08, 2013
Well, it might be the signal for me to move on to better things, lol.

If only all regulars would quit posting for a week.. it might work.. We can also change our sigs to link to this thread.. And Deepsight's post is also poignant in buzugee-speak.. The only way Mac will have his moderator post removed will be if his actions start to hurt Seun's financial status. Till then, we might as well share a bottle of Gulder and move on..

1 Like

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by PastorKun(m): 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2013
Ishilove:
Which issue? Seems I have been missing a lot in my time away from this section

Yarn me the koko, abeg! cheesy

Amebo tongue

2 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Odunharry(m): 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2013
free2ryhme: crying for a lost generation cry cry cry cry cry
*uses handkerchief 2 wipe d tears*it wl b ok soon...seun shud cme and xplain or maybe maclatunji shud cme here also
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by free2ryhme: 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2013
Gboliwe: Must be a bad time for nairaland. Good moderators have all been sacked and many left.

...and the ones available are azzlickers

3 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 08, 2013
Goshen360:

I respect you too and try be at peace with you and everyone. If you had read through, you would have had the answers to this your STU-PID assertion and UNTHINKABLE talk. Don't you also made comments here and people misunderstood you and you had to come explain? Why do you take my comments as silly if you haven't read what I meant? You just pissed me off mehn. angry

And btw, what in the world you trying to say that if it was JeSoul, I won't talk like that? Again, two pages have past and I maintain my stand here, "SHOULD" it happen that MMW will be replaced, an Atheist MUST replace that position.

Nah mehn!

First of, I made no assertion! Secondly, I read through your OP again and the follow-up but still your so called TRUTH is still elusive. Bottom line is that the OP is simply silly!!! Thirdly, if you have something tangible to say other than your silly OP, then say it and stop being pissed by what shouldn't piss anyone off.
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Vansnickers: 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2013
I'm tired of this place. The Islamic Moderator is a tyrant. I can't imagine him becoming the Mod of this section.

3 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 08, 2013
Van snickers: I'm tired of this place. The Islamic Moderator is a tyrant. I can't imagine him becoming the Mod of this section.

Is this about Maclatunji
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Goshen360(m): 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2013
striktlymi:

Nah mehn!

First of, I made no assertion! Secondly, I read through your OP again and the follow-up but still your so called TRUTH is still elusive. Bottom line is that the OP is simply silly!!! Thirdly, if you have something tangible to say other than your silly OP, then say it and stop being pissed by what shouldn't piss anyone off.

Go back again and read but this time, put your thinking cap on and read where I followed up what was said. If you can't comprehend, then it is to ask question.
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2013
LB please I need to get something clear here. Is this thread and the all 'affirmative' action about manmustwack or maclatunji?

Answer when you can!
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2013
Goshen360:

Go back again and read but this time, put your thinking cap on and read where I followed up what was said. If you can't comprehend, then it is to ask question.

Never mind!!!
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Vansnickers: 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2013
striktlymi:

Is this about Maclatunji

The Islamic Moderator is very unprofessional. The bigot blew a simple issue out of proportion.

2 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Goshen360(m): 4:33pm On Aug 08, 2013
striktlymi:

Never mind!!!

Good. Thank you!
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by temi4fash(m): 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2013
Seun does not answer complaint fast fast... He takes him a long time to response since it dos not involve cash....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19)

Cash Club Nigeria Is A New Donation Site You Can Start With N5000 And Earn 20000 / Biggest Sea Creature Ever Caught? / NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.