Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,462 members, 7,864,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:45 AM

Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? - Nairaland / General (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? (13821 Views)

Breaking News: He Has Been Sacked Finally (pic) / Very Hilarious: Mtn Just Sacked Linda Thomas,(pics) / Breaking News Inec Chairman Jega Has Been Sacked And Replaced. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Go Down)

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Seun(m): 9:05am On Aug 09, 2013
Logicboy03: Untrue. Jesoul is a christian. Jesoul is a mod of the religion section (the only mod now)
Here's what I said:
Seun: The religion section moderator was an atheist.

ighoosagie: U re not an atheist
What are you talking about?
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by bknight: 9:09am On Aug 09, 2013
frosbel: Why all the seething anger and rage ? Seun has made a decision , though we may not all agree with him , the decent and mature thing to do is express your opinion and leave it at that.

The personal attacks and insults are a depiction of immaturity and vindictiveness.

A business owner has made a decision , if you are not happy with it , by all means protest in a decent fashion.

Some people neeed to grow up.

Caught pants down! Lwkm grin

nice application tho wink undecided

2 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 09, 2013
Seun: Here's what I said:

Seun:
Here's the problem: Our supermod is a muslim. Maclatunji is a muslim. The religion section moderator was an atheist. I'm an atheist. No Christian!

You said that there was no christian which I corrected. Jesoul is a christian

1 Like

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by ochon: 9:12am On Aug 09, 2013
Beloved1993:

You hit the nail on the head! Mehn, I though I was the only one that understood what Seun was saying. Many people here claim to be smart but they can't run companies. Seun had to do what he did to protect his brand and not give precedence to other mods. You can't have a mod retaliating ('or taking care of it his own way' in his words) when he should be leading by example, if Tunji faltered or made a mistake, the mod should have reported to Seun instead of wanting to retaliate. You can't have someone like that on your team.
And what's the big deal in him contacting Seun about his suspension?

Which kain nail did he hit on the head?. Didn't maclatunji took care of "it, his own way?". If moslems can create a topic on christain section and it's not hidden, why can't a christain create a thread on islam without it getting hidden?. Stop disgracing yourself just cuz you hate MMW who happens to be an atheist, as a christain(which I'm also), you have judge things fairly. If you can't be fair and rational in your thought process, then take a seat
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by maclatunji: 9:13am On Aug 09, 2013
Ishilove:
Teeehehehehehehe... cheesy cheesy cheesy

That aside. MMW was a mod like you, hence professional courtesy demanded you explain all these to him when he complained, not hide his posts and ignore him. Curse or no curse, what you did was very wrong. WRONG

Nairaland Management has a convention. A moderator should not publicly complain about another moderator's decisions. Even Seun gets a telling-off by moderators when he does such.

Secondly, a moderator hides posts sometimes to avoid others quoting it. Manmustwac already broke Nairaland policy by complaining publicly as moderator in Islam section, I attended to that infraction by not allowing his posts to be quotable.

As for his post in the moderators section, he simply posted his conclusions on my actions not request a proper explanation from me. If you have made a conclusion, you don't require an explanation.

Seun requested for a proper explanation, he got one.

4 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Seun(m): 9:16am On Aug 09, 2013
Logicboy03: You said that there was no christian which I corrected. Jesoul is a christian
Correction accepted. There was no active Christian.
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by vedaxcool(m): 9:17am On Aug 09, 2013
Logicboy03:

<<<<< back to your cave in the islam section, please

cheesy see where your stupidity has landed mmc. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by mcfynest(m): 9:20am On Aug 09, 2013
vedaxcool:

Majority as in you sat down and compiled everybody opinion?

i believe you know what is meant by random sampling look at the what the majority on this thread are saying not that you jump on conclusion. and BTW what makes you think am sitting
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 09, 2013
bknight:

Caught pants down! Lwkm grin

nice application tho wink undecided

Sorry I do not understand.
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by mcfynest(m): 9:21am On Aug 09, 2013
frosbel:

oh yes, thanks for the joke and sarcasm grin

grin
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 09, 2013
maclatunji:

Nairaland Management has a convention. A moderator should not publicly complain about another moderator's decisions. Even Seun gets a telling-off by moderators when he does such.

Secondly, a moderator hides posts sometimes to avoid others quoting it. Manmustwac already broke Nairaland policy by complaining publicly as moderator in Islam section, I attended to that infraction by not allowing his posts to be quotable.

As for his post in the moderators section, he simply posted his conclusions on my actions not request a proper explanation from me. If you have made a conclusion, you don't require an explanation.

Seun requested for a proper explanation, he got one.

See lies....see lies.

1) There is no such convention. Show us in writing or statement about such a rule
2) Seun was only criticised when WRONGLY cautioned a mod and not when he complained about a mods decision
3) Jesoul and Manmustwacc discuss about their decisions on the complaints section page in the religion section. Even sometimes when they dont agree. This is why they are a good team. Communication
4) Manmustwacc didnt just post conlcusions on the Islam complaints section about Christ Kid's thread as you claim- Manmustwacc gave his reasons why he felt that it should not be banned. That sir is a complaint.
5) A COMPLAINT SECTION IS FOR ALL MEMBERS TO COMPLAIN. MANMUSTWACC IS A MOD AND A MEMBER. HE IS FREE TO COMPLAIN. NANMUSTWACC HARDLY COMPLAINS AND HE DESERVES A BENEFIT OF DOUBT IF NOTHING ELSE

HAS ANYONE NOTICED THAT MACLATUNJI NEVER PROVIDES EVIDENCE FOR HIS CLAIMS?

SEUN, DO YOU SEE THE LIAR/TYRANT THAT YOU HAVE FOR A MOD?

5 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 09, 2013
Seun: Correction accepted. There was no active Christian.

No wahala.

Funny enough, there wouldnt be much hype about Manmustwaccs sacking if there wasnt this Islamic tension behind it. People are tired of seeing bans and sacking when Maclatunji is involved.

You have the ability to sack Manmustwacc on a whim but you have to understand that

a) Manmustwacc's intentions were judged to be fair by non-muslims because of his (MMC's) tolerant and mature past
b)ALL non-muslims or should I say most non-muslims are tired of seeing Maclatunji being the centre of banning and sacking of innocent non-muslims.

2 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by bknight: 9:28am On Aug 09, 2013
U're free to scrutinize one religion but not d other.

Don't u jst hate it when u are stuck with drinking only yellow garri. Until garri ijebu comes up somewhere on d horizon, seun & his calvary can continue...

Otherwise ban! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 09, 2013
@Seun

As a businessman,try not to offend the vast majority of your customers.Kindly learn from what happened to Hitv and some of other bigger brands of old.

If you loose customer loyalty,people will will port whenever the next competitor shows off.

Secondly I have read people recomending Frosbel for the mod job.Never make that mistake except you want all catholics to leave this forunm.Frosbel is a rabid catholic hater and will push for the deleting of all catholic threads.

I will recomend you go with popular opinion here and reinstate manmuswac.You might be the CE0 here but your customers can make or mar you.If majority of posters here get disenchanted with you then you are done for.

Don't play onm xtian emotions by trying to demonise manmuswas by saying he was only pushing anti-xtian treads to the fb.We xtians are not complaining,we re happy with him.

8 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by ochon: 9:39am On Aug 09, 2013
maclatunji: As Seun requested, my reason for hiding Christkid's post which seems to be the source of controversy:

On many occasions, I've read a topic by atheists, tryna quote the bible outta context or trying to prove to christains that God doesn't exist or trying to seek explanation to some certain facts(though the intent is to spite us), but in ALL those times, we've acted maturely and tried our best to school or educate them on what christainity entails, trying to give them the answers they're looking. They might not have agreed but we don't go about hidding their thread. It hurts us too when our believe in God is questioned or when some atheists calls our God some offensive names or that he doesn't exist, but instead of being intolerant on a forum that allows tolerancy, we discuss the matters they present. If the christains can allow moslems et al to open threads to question our beliefs, why can't we open threads to questions yours?. What's wrong in having sister or brother thread to a similar topic. I've seen dozen of them over the years when I was still a guest. What you as a true a TOLERANT moslem or someone under the NL forum should've done was to EDUCATE him together with your fellow moslems on what quaran and islamic belief said, explaning what islam said about his questions not hiding his thread. If BROTHER/SISTER threads are not hidden and even makes FP, why should @christkid's own be hidden. Aint that hypocrisy?.

Well, since I've seen what really went down and your defense rejoinder, all I can tell seun is to create a rule that says

MOSLEMS OR ATHEISTS SHOULD NOT OPEN ANY THREAD TO SPITE OR ASK CHRISTAINS QUESTIONS OR SEEK ANSWERS AND VICE VERSA

We can't be goverened by a hypocritical rule. Since NL is a fascist system of government, it should be applied to ALL not to CHRISTAINS alone.

Seun, if islam can have their own section, why can't christains and atheists have theirs?. This is the root of all this fracas and you HYPOCRITICALLY caused it all. You allow rules to be bended for ONE religion and none for others. HYPOCRISY!!. It took the crying out of MANY xtains on here for you to make the former rule for ONLY ISLAM, applicable to other religions. Why?. Stop being one-sided and act fairly

Shalom

4 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 09, 2013
chukwudi44: @Seun

Secondly I have read people recomending for the mod job.Never make that mistake except you want all catholics to leave this forunm.is a rabid catholic hater and will push for the deleting of all catholic threads.

1. Why would I want to be a moderator ? Not in my wildest plans , not now , not ever and never forever grin grin

2. I am sufficiently enlightened to know that freedom of speech and thought , is pivotal to the running of a healthy forum and society .

3. You do not tell a business owner how to run his business. Sometimes in a company, decisions are taken for the greater good and though it may not be immediately apparent, it eventually pays off.

4. Quit believing those false doctrines. wink

1 Like

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by whitemosquito(f): 9:45am On Aug 09, 2013
Hmm. Ok, Seun, how abt u giv d xtians a section of dia own Wit a xtian mod. That way u hav a xtian mod on ur team, AND u address the cries for equal rights. The wider religious section can be moderated by any one of d oda groups- atheists, satanists, agnostics...

1 Like

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by maclatunji: 9:48am On Aug 09, 2013
Logicboy03:

See lies....see lies.

1) There is no such convention. Show us in writing or statement about such a rule
2) Seun was only criticised when WRONGLY cautioned a mod and not when he complained about a mods decision
3) Jesoul and Manmustwacc discuss about their decisions on the complaints section page in the religion section. Even sometimes when they dont agree. This is why they are a good team. Communication
4) Manmustwacc didnt just post conlcusions on the Islam complaints section about Christ Kid's thread as you claim- Manmustwacc gave his reasons why he felt that it should not be banned. That sir is a complaint.
5) A COMPLAINT SECTION IS FOR ALL MEMBERS TO COMPLAIN. MANMUSTWACC IS A MOD AND A MEMBER. HE IS FREE TO COMPLAIN. NANMUSTWACC HARDLY COMPLAINS AND HE DESERVES A BENEFIT OF DOUBT IF NOTHING ELSE

HAS ANYONE NOTICED THAT MACLATUNJI NEVER PROVIDES EVIDENCE FOR HIS CLAIMS?

SEUN, DO YOU SEE THE LIAR/TYRANT THAT YOU HAVE FOR A MOD?

LOL. @Seun, kindly tell us if we Moderators, Supermoderators and Admin have an agreement not to publicly question each others judgement.

In addition, let us know if you have been very well reprimanded by moderators the times you were deemed to have broken this code.
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by ochon: 9:52am On Aug 09, 2013
Seun: I'm sorry that you all hate my decision, but I will not reinstate manmustwac because that would be a stupid mistake on my part. I understand that I will be demonized and called all sorts of horrible names for this, but I'm now 100% sure that manmustwac deserves his removal.

My decision to appoint real Christian moderators was made a long time ago, because I noticed that the current moderators were contributing to the perception of pro-muslim bias because they refused to submit pro-Christian topics for the home page even on Sundays. Jesoul was inactive and manmustwac only seemed to recommend anti-Christian topics for the home page, so I've been planning to fix that.

MMW, be a man and move on. @seun has made his decision and there nothing you can do about it. It's his biz and has decided to run it unfairly and his decision is final.

I take solace that you didn't apologise for maclatunji's hypocritcal acts.. Walk away with your head held high. It's clear that you've been marked for REMOVAL and your quest for justice has lead to it. Cheers
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by whitemosquito(f): 9:52am On Aug 09, 2013
Because the truth is u cannot refuse the majority of ur customers (reinstate mmw) and also not placate them one way or the other.
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 09, 2013
Seun, as i posited earlier, if indeed you're on the verge of appointing new mods,(cos u said Jesoul was/is inactive) please appoint reasonable people that would not make you regret doing so.

Now on Nl we have different christians. the anti tithe, anti trinity, anti giving and pro everything. Make sure you dont appoint a bisaed person that the other party would feel cheated. Appoint neutral christians.

Like Lagoshia would say in the islam section, the sunnis are cheating the shia muslims.

Also dont appoint immature newbie, except the oldies that knows well about the politics of nairaland 2005-2008. Both Jesoul and MMW were part of the old generation and they did well. A_K_O recommended Jesoul in 2010 and she hasn't done badly at all.

Here is a list of few unbiased Christians that may be considered

1 Enigma

2) Anony

3)Joagbaje
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by ochon: 9:56am On Aug 09, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

In the name of fair hearing I will point out the hypocrisy in your post. It is absurd that it had to get to the point of Seun himself asking you to respond before you could come off your high-horse to respond to us 'infidels', it just goes on to prove that you Mr. Tunji does not have any shred of regard for non-muslims.

Need I remind you that Roymcpain deliberately started a thread to insult the sensibilities of Christians, by attacking and ridiculing the word of God. Anyway he utmost contempt for your fellow MOD MMW is actually the bone of contention not the
Chriskid's thread.

I believe MMW's e-character has been consistent over the years and if you had given him a response (which he deserves by the way), he would have dissuaded pacified Chris and all this wouldnt have happened.

We agree Non-Muslims should not interpret the Quoran, please if you want to maintain the uneasy calm that exists in nairaland religious section, that you should admonish your foot soldiers to remain in the confines of your republic of Islam section, because like Isaac Newton rightly said actions and reaction are equal and opposite in direction.

If you are really a righteous peace loving Muslim and moderator, why didn't you just ask MMW to invoke his MOD privileges and shutdown ROyMcpain's thread to avoid all this controversy. why hide his complain? is he too little to ask the almighty Tunji for an explanation?

I do not care when Logicboy(sorry for picking just your name) equates Jesus to the spaghetti monster, you know why? he also allows me to critically examine his point of view too. if a Muslim flagrantly challenges the bible then you would be living in a fools' paradise not expect a reply.

THOSE THAT LIVE IN GLASS HOUSES SHOULD NOT THROW STONES

Gracias
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 09, 2013
maclatunji:

LOL. @Seun, kindly tell us if we Moderators, Supermoderators and Admin have an agreement not to publicly question each others judgement.

In addition, let us know if you have been very well reprimanded by moderators the times you were deemed to have broken this code.

Yes, all of your dealing are behind closed doors. Typical of a dishonest fellow.

What you misunderstand is that you threw the first punch. By banning Christ Kid's thread you indirectly implied that Jesoul/MMC should have banned RoyPCain's thread on the religion secti
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Pygru: 9:58am On Aug 09, 2013
mcfynest:

@ bolded pls obadiah777 and frosbel will be the best replacement.

grin grin grin
better sharap! angry
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by xcolanto(m): 10:00am On Aug 09, 2013
@ seun you goofed on this one. Your offering a service and the majority of the recipents say they are comfortable with MMW or at leaste have indicated form their actions and post, why would you now be stiff necked and allow your emotions to becloud your judgement. From the thread its clear that you made a hasty decision without clarifying what the so called "threat" meant from MMW before making your decision. Like another poster stated "you where just waiting for a flimsy excuse to strike". You are human and your prone to mistakes, don't think because you have declared a thing you can't go back clearly when you acted too fast. Take away any pride you ent "God".
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 09, 2013
I nominate Obadiah and Frosbel for the Vacant Mod Position...
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 09, 2013
toba:
Here is a list of few unbiased Christians that may be considered

1 Enigma

2) Anony

3)Joagbaje

[img]http://supernaturalsnark.files./2013/03/michael-jordan-laughing.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by tobechi20(m): 10:02am On Aug 09, 2013
Seun, since ure here...plz there has been lots of aggitations by majority here to divide the atheist and christian group.

They should have same favor d muslims have....that christians dont result to violeence doesnnt mean we like it when atheist make certain remark. Dont take xtian friendloness for a weakness. Saperate atheist subforum and saperate christianity subforum
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 09, 2013
jackbauersballs: I nominate Obadiah and Frosbel for the Vacant Mod Position...
No way. i like the two chaps but no way. we want matured and unbiased Christians from the old school

1 Like

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 09, 2013
tobechi20: Seun, since ure here...plz there has been lots of aggitations by majority here to divide the atheist and christian group.

They should have same favor d muslims have....that christians dont result to violeence doesnnt mean we like it when atheist make certain remark. Dont take xtian friendloness for a weakness. Saperate atheist subforum and saperate christianity subforum

so atheists now want to be doing online gathering abi? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 09, 2013
Logicboy03:

[img]http://supernaturalsnark.files./2013/03/michael-jordan-laughing.gif[/img]
slap yourself 3 times grin wink smiley
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 09, 2013
toba: so atheists now want to be doing online gathering abi? shocked shocked shocked
^^^

Some people like being ignorant
http://www.reddit.com/r/atheism/

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18)

Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? / Help A Nairalander Go To The GIST TECH-I Final / Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.