Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,891 members, 7,841,338 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) - Career (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) (60007 Views)

National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Openly Invites Trustees And Members / Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) / National Association Of Unemployed Graduates (NAUG)To hold 1st Meeting In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by shepherdO: 2:13pm On Aug 19, 2013
AleX, Lagos( s/w ), 08060286044
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by bobbyruffy(m): 2:17pm On Aug 19, 2013
I'm in from lagos... 08187098383
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by vivavik(f): 2:39pm On Aug 19, 2013
So far, the level of interest is amazing, and I'm proud of us. We should have a method of screening credible candidates tht will represent, we can use a media of various disciplines studied in the university so as 2 have a vast knowlegde and experience. There should be a unique idea contributed by each member and or members. Vick 08052090833/PH
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by mrsolutionm(m): 2:39pm On Aug 19, 2013
clun:

Linda, south east (Enugu), 08035582809.
solution southeast onitsha 08030939373
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by EMMABC1(m): 3:10pm On Aug 19, 2013
EMMA in Abuja.
07034438452. Very mush interested.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by REDDEVILS1(m): 3:12pm On Aug 19, 2013
Victor South East Enugu 08039297972
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by 100Whykay(m): 3:30pm On Aug 19, 2013
Yinka, Southwest(Lagos) 08083536004. yhincasaac@yahoo.com
Am a Builder.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 19, 2013
Ayoola 07031310646 Abeokuta SouthWest
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by mkoabiola: 3:50pm On Aug 19, 2013
Hope no arrest will b made by ds greedy gvt,jus lik d Bayelsa gvt dd to unemployed graduatesduring deir protest.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by sirwilly1(m): 4:00pm On Aug 19, 2013
mko abiola: Hope no arrest will b made by ds greedy gvt,jus lik d Bayelsa gvt dd to unemployed graduatesduring deir protest.
We're not initiating a protest here. We just want to come together and create a group of potential employees. Besides, i'm interested. Princewill, south-east, enugu, 07034993373
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by vladimiros: 4:10pm On Aug 19, 2013
ANY ONE WHON HAS BEEN UNEMPLOYED FOR 3 YEARS IS ONETHING I CALL A MUMU

WANNA KNOW WHY YOU ARE A MUMU, CUZ IF YOU ARE, YOU WOULD DO RESEARCH, IN THAT YOUR RESEARCH YOU WOULD FIND OUT THAT NIGERIA NEEDS AN INDUSTRIALIZED ECONOMY TO BECOME A SERVICE ECONOMY THAT WE ALL WANT

SO OBVIOUSLY THEY ARE LIMITED SERVICE JOBS, BUT SKILLED JOBS IN LABOUR WAITING FOR PEOPLE...

THIS CAN GO FROM AGRICULTURAL DIVERSIFICATION TO PROPER ENGINEERING...

A WISE MAN WOULD UNDERSTAND ME..
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Oluwagrace1(f): 4:11pm On Aug 19, 2013
Am interested

Grace, south-west (Ibadan) 07089383273
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by livebullet(m): 4:18pm On Aug 19, 2013
Was here yesterday when we were on page 5. I have being watchin this thread swell... Now its time to drop my contact...
Naijaboy101@yahoo.com. Mail me. Benin, SouthSouth.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Mekus68: 4:22pm On Aug 19, 2013
If u do this who will listen to u when the government are not even listening to those already in existence such as ASUU
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Ayomidegbenga: 4:25pm On Aug 19, 2013
I love this,l am fully in 4rm ondo state,okitipupa precisely.We need to extend this to grassroot,l mean Local Government.One love
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by sirwilly1(m): 4:31pm On Aug 19, 2013
Pls, for those mentioning creating facebook pages, bbm and whatsapp groups, this idea is not just as a meeting point. It should be as a form of a database containing all the details of members and prospective employees and their areas of specialization. We should try and think towards this direction.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by tblackE61(m): 4:32pm On Aug 19, 2013
Am in !!!! 07038448164 or 08026792097 dats all
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Nazcoj(m): 4:38pm On Aug 19, 2013
Afam(Onitsha) South East- 08095767582( am a legal practitioneri dnt knw hw relevant i wil be to d cause bt i am in total support of d idea)
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by sirwilly1(m): 4:51pm On Aug 19, 2013
I suggest that we bring everyone that's interested through the creation of a website like www.naug.org.ng . And also create an avenue for accessing member profiles by different companies and organisations. Someone has decided to donate a website for free. The next should be the aims, how to carry the association forward, etc. I'm still waiting for the next stage.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Udehpj: 5:24pm On Aug 19, 2013
pls, when is the form b out for the 3000 engineers rivers state are saying to recruit? Pls, any info? Ur update is highly needed.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Yinky07: 5:25pm On Aug 19, 2013
Am interested
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by oladistinct(m): 5:28pm On Aug 19, 2013
Gud development but dont kn if an undergraduate is allowed to join
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by obas01(m): 5:40pm On Aug 19, 2013
sir willy: I suggest that we bring everyone that's interested through the creation of a website like www.naug.org.ng . And also create an avenue for accessing member profiles by different companies and organisations. Someone has decided to donate a website for free. The next should be the aims, how to carry the association forward, etc. I'm still waiting for the
next stage.

Good initiative.. Wen will d web site b ready for use? We also planning of creating bbm group .. . Very soon pple frm dis treat will b invited to the bbm group for comment and contribution on way forward.. Just leave ur pin if interested, still a way forward .dis as been issue d fed. Govt. Of dis nation as neglect Wic is not to b so
Good initiative
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 19, 2013
OAM4J is Gay: Moderating Nairaland 24/7 is not a job either.

True talk! Afam4eva is as jobless as a graduate carpenter. Am sure he must've been fanning himself that he's an employed personality.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 19, 2013
OAM4J is Gay: Moderating Nairaland 24/7 is not a job either.

True talk grin! Afam4eva is as jobless as a graduate carpenter. Am sure he must've been fanning himself that he's an employed personality. gringringrin
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Ochibaisik(m): 5:45pm On Aug 19, 2013
yes,this is a wonderful development.Every goal driven association is not a revolution but a resulting and resolution process.This group is going to be great with the nature of the Nigerian society.As a group u can achieve anything.pls call this number-08134003696 for help to it's achievement.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 19, 2013
holamiday: I solemnly swear, as long as i live, i'll never be a member of this association.

May the unemployment predicament faced by this youths not meet u. Go in peace! #likeChristsaid
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 19, 2013
@op,wud u ave thought of such association,if a job was offered you?Nw listen,yile serving in d east,with d fear of wat's nxt,after service strikg my heart,i decided 2 venture in2 d photobiz with my compac digital camera nd my canon selphy printer,3mnth dwn d line i ws able 2 save up 120g's with whc i bought a professnal camera nd it's kit(N.B,dat i ws self thought in d game),störy short i ws able 2 save up 200g's @ d end of my service yr,whc helpd keep me fit few weeks afta p.o.p...as at nw i still run d mobile photobiz from event centre 2 event centre,with d hope dat i would surely employ ppl lyk u 2 work 4 me!Think öut d box nd make a change.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 19, 2013
OK
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Ajibel(m): 6:57pm On Aug 19, 2013
Had a similar idea like this way back in 2011 yle in secondary, am impressed someone has brought this up and turnout impressive. I'd be following closely and may volunteer to co-design the site if/when needed.
- Seyi Pythonian
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 19, 2013
Jingo-OAU:
The suggestions I have are these...
Some people should help create a functional and working website where everybody can have access to

Gradually, d date should be set where every member should meet at a designated place per state, and pictures should be taken to create an awareness

From the meeting, a set date should be mooted where every member would come out enmase per state and march straight to states government houses, this should be done with a roundneck and the name of the organisation pasted on the shirt....

State executives should be nominated, who will act as delegates per state and meet the national assembly to submit our grievances.

Failure to meet these grievances will later herald a national protest to aso rock....it seems am kinda ambitious?

Am adeola from ikeja,....totally in

Good one there but am afraid funding e.g. T-shirt etc might impede its success unless able bodies come in to assist. Thump up!
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 19, 2013
True talk grin! Afam4eva is as jobless as a graduate carpenter. Am sure he must've been fanning himself that he's an employed personality.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (29) (Reply)

Parade By Boys Of Nigerian Military School Zaria Goes Viral / How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? / Switzerland Introduces Highest Minimum Wage In The World (₦20.5Million Per Year)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.