Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,124 members, 7,828,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) - Career (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) (59958 Views)

National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Openly Invites Trustees And Members / Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) / National Association Of Unemployed Graduates (NAUG)To hold 1st Meeting In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Murphylink(m): 8:27am On Aug 19, 2013
Murphy Lagos (south west )08035880113
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by fisayobolusere: 8:29am On Aug 19, 2013
kinnad: We have to start gradually

This is obviously a great Idea.I used to wonder that if the half of the numbers of unemployed graduates in Nigeria are to come together and make demands across the nation, these our leaders will sit tight and know that trouble is around the corner. 95% if not 99% of Nigeria under graduate student are potentially unemployed because govt is not engaging in any meaningful development exercise neither are they creating jobs.

Together we can make this difference. We can start the group as an NGO and we sensitize ourselves about happening around us.

Our Vision and mission statement highlighted and modus operandi communicated ACROSS BOARD. We can call/Name the Association_ Challenging Unemployment and Social economic Problems in Nigeria [CUSEP in Nigeria].

NB: We want patriotic Nigerian youths below 40yrs or say 45yrs and we will not form alliances with any political parties
Age limit is subject to further discussions though

+2347087087089
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by kentro201: 8:31am On Aug 19, 2013
I hope the aim / Objectives of any group or gathering formed will serve thepurpose of which it is founded upon without compormise with all sincerity...faithfullness and honesty...hierachical system or superiority will not be condoned in any form
Olatunji...Yusufrafiu4@gmail.com....07054123101..surulere/Lawanson
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by oliseh3: 8:31am On Aug 19, 2013
ayobase: OP, though it might have been stated within the pages of the thread. I will still like you to quote me to give the details and objectives of the association.

Thanks.

And a piece if advice, that name needs to be changed................its not appealing.

to be frank, d nigerian youth av had it to d full, to d extent dat tempers are boiling and they are lookin for som sort of ways to pour out deir heart and make demselves heard....haba, for a fairly long time d youth of dis country av been sidelined,.. it is tym to take d bull by d horn...i for one dnt care about d name, its d objectives dat we aim to achieve in dis forum dat count nt d name, for me d name is attractive and explanatory at first glance, and which i tink is gud for a newly conceived forum.... and i am re-itterating here dat am in full support of dis movement..
and also, dere are som educated illiterate who feel dey av a job and so its non of ur business,..well we all knw dat in nigeria, job security is neva guaranteed,..dere is high probability dat if u loose a job today, u can remain jobless for d rest of ur life due to fewer job opportunities,..so it shuldnt jux be for unemployed only, but for all nigerian who crave for a better life 4 demselves, loved ones and most importantly deir future generatns unborn.....GOD.bless nigeria
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by realsammie(m): 8:35am On Aug 19, 2013
i am in.
realsammie. north west ( kaduna) 08182581033
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by agadamalik(m): 8:35am On Aug 19, 2013
Yes am rely in suppot.Abuja,08097411117
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by MAYOWAAK: 8:37am On Aug 19, 2013
For those that have been hammering on self employment and entrepreneurship.Ponder on this-"I am of the opinion that self-employment is not what you decide doing after graduation, but having a mindset of going solo right from your days in the University.If people with little or no education are doing great as self-employed individuals and employers of labour, I think those of us with higher education should do better provided we are ready to change our mindsets and expectations as per the labour market but government should create an enabling environment that will make businesses to grow
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by crackhouse(m): 8:37am On Aug 19, 2013
Do u think that name unemployed graduates will help? Why not change that to "non-engaged graduates" or sth else nice like "Association of non-engaged Nigeria workforce".

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by skyluv2000(m): 8:39am On Aug 19, 2013
Well that's a splendid idea, i am in full stop, am from Anambra state but based at Abuja, so i belong to North central,i am ready to push it all the way, my no is 08065346828, and my e-mail is ifymet@yahoo.com. Abuja branch our office will be at Kubwa.thank you all.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 19, 2013
PLS MAIL ME ON EIYEREJAMES@YAHOO.COM.....lets talk more
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by agadamalik(m): 8:43am On Aug 19, 2013
Pls any body in Abuja shut pls cntat let met.08097411117
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 19, 2013
kinnad: I've actually thought of a similar thing brother,but not an association of unemployed graduates. what happens when u later get gainfully employed,will u quit d association or become a senior member? I think we should just form a group of few individuals with the aim of finding ways to reduce unemployment among nigerian graduates. It will be people oriented that even after we have gotten good jobs,the group still functions. we can work together if you are ready,with few other people that are interested
In support
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by MariaGoretti: 8:45am On Aug 19, 2013
the number hasnt increased yet with 10 pages?
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by infobiz9ja(m): 8:48am On Aug 19, 2013
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by krisproperty: 8:51am On Aug 19, 2013
i'm in! Emmy frm osogbo osun state SW. 08034989498 luvemah@gmail.com
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 19, 2013
Abuja 08059905105
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by oliseh3: 8:55am On Aug 19, 2013
crackhouse: Do u think that name unemployed graduates will help? Why not change that to "non-engaged graduates" or sth else nice like "Association of non-engaged Nigeria workforce".

U guys shuld jux 4get d name tin, wat u jux mentioned above is no difference to wat d OP has put in place....,infact, I like d name, it is self explanatory, d name alone tells one d state of d nation, if u are jux comin in, so its nice...., it was d name dat attracted me....we shuld speak more of d objectives and d aims of d movement....and also hw to start organising d few people who av volunteered to be a part of d movement rite away.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by fabulousstan(m): 9:02am On Aug 19, 2013
OP, we are waiting for u pls
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by john410(m): 9:02am On Aug 19, 2013
Nice thread.its high time we stop those looter and corrupt leaders for taking us for fools.it has to stop.Am in for this.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by infobiz9ja(m): 9:04am On Aug 19, 2013
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Graceojomasule: 9:06am On Aug 19, 2013
Take it to front page vry important
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Ukaga: 9:07am On Aug 19, 2013
am in support.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by usfreshen: 9:09am On Aug 19, 2013
[quote author=bizmogul]Honestly I think the intent of your organisation should be redefined. You should focus more on Entrepreneurship and small business. Better still go learn a skill, I know ITF offers training to those interested in acquiring skills why not visit their office and I think they also pay stipend. At the end of the skill training you can start up something.

Don't let frustration swallow you, start up something. It's information we all lack, I know of unemployed graduates who now earn at least N50,000 working online. You need to wake up and if you are not lazy and are creative you should have at least started something on your own.

Idiot, and who says we don't have skills ?
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by rayedge: 9:14am On Aug 19, 2013
ehixking:

Very thoughtfull of you
Once a reasonable no of people agree to join we start immediately
Then we shall end up becoming professionally unemployed seeking pity and peanuts for grants from the thieving elites.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Shantyken(m): 9:19am On Aug 19, 2013
with sincerity in dis group we can revolt against bad governance so am 100% in. john kenneth, 08063988673,south south,akwa ibom
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by homosapien(m): 9:23am On Aug 19, 2013
Am in. Adebayo Sodiq south-west Lagos. 07065306814
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by homosapien(m): 9:23am On Aug 19, 2013
Am in. Adebayo Sodiq south-west Lagos. 07065306814. Sodiqadelagua@yahoo.com
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Divinetouch(m): 9:23am On Aug 19, 2013
adeaugustus: I foresee a great revolution!

which I think it's necessary.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by oluamid(m): 9:29am On Aug 19, 2013
When this gets to the really really serious point I'll join. Until then, I remain on the sidelines watching.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Administrator: 9:32am On Aug 19, 2013
I am Taiwo from Ilorin (North Central) I am employed but I wanna be part and probably I can be of help in the region. creativemide@gmail.com.

Regards
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Ykwtd: 9:39am On Aug 19, 2013
Segun Ilorin, lee4seyi@gmail.com, 08030969675
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by vision2050: 9:42am On Aug 19, 2013
Though i'm employed but im in
Ola-- South-west (Ogun)- 08182517675.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (29) (Reply)

Parade By Boys Of Nigerian Military School Zaria Goes Viral / Switzerland Introduces Highest Minimum Wage In The World (₦20.5Million Per Year) / Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.