Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Annoying Things Nigerians Do - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Annoying Things Nigerians Do (42088 Views)

Why Dont Nigerians Do Posh Family Things Like White Pple? / What Annoying Things Do U Do On NL. What Kind Of Nlers Do U Find Annoying / Things Nigerians Invented: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by basilo101: 7:32pm On Aug 09, 2013
hisxlency: Go to a yoruba woman shop and mistakenly under price a particular commodity, I bet u dat u will receive the highest insult of ur life
Exactly!!!
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 09, 2013
vire:

wat if dat ten card na to buy ground nut smoke garri abi u neva hear d word my last card b4.......lol
...lol, dat wan dey
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 09, 2013
purefissy: no be like that. The thing be say e for stop first

Lol, na joke I dey
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Adufaye(m): 7:34pm On Aug 09, 2013
U go dey travel frm ph 2 lag,when u reach house dem(neighbour) go begin ask,u don come back?? "NO I stil dy Ore"

U go dy bathroom dy baf,ur friend go dey ask weitin u dy do dere?"Mumu I dy peel orange"

U go dy eat person go stil dy ask weda u dey chop? "No! I dey count rice"

U go control babe cum ur hus,she no go wan gree make u touch,she go say na talk she con talk! "Dis tin dy pain me die,all the talk wey we don take fr 2go,whatsapp,NL n street etc neva do us? Nonsense"

U go carry boot they go training,person go stil dey ask,where u they go? "I dey go write p.ume mumu"

U send credit giv 1 chick she go con flash u "na God go punish her left yansh"

U go kiss n smooch gal she go ask u 'what just happen',?"U go ask google o"

Sum hungry guys go see u dy drive range rover sport dem go dy enter road make u jam dem "dem neva knw say na driver dey use range rover shine"

U follow sum celebrity fr twitter dem no go follow back,"na God punish una,weitin una dy feel like slf?"

6 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by fishkaveli(m): 7:35pm On Aug 09, 2013
tega123: waec is out, u can nw check on der website. 4 any help or complain call 0, 7, 0, 3, 4, 3, 5, 8, 1, 6, 8
I will call u @ midnite "as if u don't read d topic wella"
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by basilo101: 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2013
engrjamiu: Nigerians go collect money from ATM machine and still count am to reconfirm:

Shey una fit return the money back.
i'm guilty of dis one
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by 3ace(m): 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2013
Long queues in the bank annoys me especially when I'm in a hurry. While still trying to abate my anger, I hate it when someone comes and says "oga, I dey ya bak o". Excuse me, join the queue and wait for another person to join behind you so that you can ask him/her to watch your space/position while you're away. I can't be bothering myself with what goes on behind me. Na money I com collect and I wan do am sharp sharp.

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 09, 2013
duality: For me, It is when people talk authoritatively on things they know nothing about. especially when it comes to politics.
You have nailed it. This attitude really sets my teeth on edge.
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 09, 2013
vire: a girl follows you to club and later to your house and you are trying to take off her clothes after you guys have just had hot kisses and she will be asking you what are you doing............ grin grin grin grin no i dey try see if your clothes na over size grin grin grin

Hmmn, na that time she go lan say "it is easier for Sampson to use bare hands tear Delilah's jeans than for him to tear Lion mouth"...
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:41pm On Aug 09, 2013
1. You bring a gal from a club, before you start to do something she will tell you let's pray.
2. After paying ashawo her money, she still ask for transport money. So annoying

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by SwTonia(f): 7:44pm On Aug 09, 2013
lawrenzoo: You open your local TV Station and all you dey hear na " ASUU strike is a miasma of a deprecable apothesis
of an hemorrhaging plutocracy, cascadingly oozing into
a malodorous excrescence of mobocracy.
With all termagant ossifying proclivities of a kakistocracy,
our knowledgia centura is enveloped in a paraphlegic
crinkum crankum. Therefore ASUU,cest in dejavu, dejavu peret ologomabia. Abeg make una tell me why ASUU no go strike:/ :O
sumtins i wonder if dis senator english dey dictionary
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 09, 2013
1. Someone is in his one room apartment in ajegunle & his status says 'chilling in silverbird galleria'.
2. I hate it when people(Nigerians) borrow things(cash especially) & refuse to return them. I decide to hate people for that.
3. Nigerians like to judge others. Its really annoying.
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 09, 2013
I LOVE NIGERIA ..

LoL some funny posts yhooo..lol can't stop laughing

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2013
basilo101:
i'm guilty of dis one

Make you come use the ATM for Anyama or Bribabo then count the bills after e dispense...

By the time "Akaa" tear you dorty slap from behind...u no go only throway the bills but u go know the difference between 6 and half a dozen
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by 3ace(m): 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2013
berem: I held a kettle and was about pouring water in it to boil on the cooker,my sister asked me, "sister wetin you want use kettle do ? " I simply replied, "no, i wan use am cook beans "
I think this is a case of a question asked inappropriately. She just wanted to know what food you wanted to make.
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Zemhen1: 7:48pm On Aug 09, 2013
When my sister annoys me or does something wrong instead of apologizing she begins to form conversation or form cracking joke
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by PRECIOUSSOKARI(f): 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2013
Someone comes into your house in the morning and gets u eatin and he says "you dey eat?" (no i was testin if my spoon na stainless) nonsense! (2) some one calls you in the middle of the night and asks "where you sleeping" (no i was cookin lunch)
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Afolabs101: 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2013
You're on your way out of your compound and your neighbour tells you "go come"

As if I needed your permission to leave my house and subsequently return
tongue

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Adebaba1(m): 7:50pm On Aug 09, 2013
u wake one morning for u starting to hearin rebereberoboskiborabo frm ur room mate that is a student pastor

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Adebaba1(m): 7:50pm On Aug 09, 2013
u wake one morning for u starting to hearin rebereberoboskiborabo frm ur room mate that is a student pastor
so annoyin
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 09, 2013
Adebaba1: u wake one morning for u starting to hearin rebereberoboskiborabo frm ur room mate that is a student pastor
so annoyin

I had to move just for this.
By 5am, the guy above my room starts winners chapel, when does he sleep?

I had to forfeit 3months salary sad
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by armyofone(m): 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2013
stopping by unexpectedly and expecting you to offer them some of that nice stew you are making (common among students) grin
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 09, 2013
Na only a Nigerian dey enter "Ashawo Hotel" for London dey ask for their Catalogue...

You dey Argos
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Zemhen1: 8:00pm On Aug 09, 2013
emperorchedda: Hehehehe

It's what we refer to as jamb questions......you see me coming and you say "you don come" noooo I dey go
You see me coming out of the bathroom and you ask "you don baff " ....nooo I go swim
We are just two in the house and you try and open the toilet door and noticed its lock and you ask "elu are you there?" noooo na shit lock the door
We are eating the same food from different plate ....you rushed, finished yours start smiling and say "you dey enjoy ooo"
You open the door look inside and say knock knock ....

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 09, 2013
toosweet: Imagine a lady asking you if you really love her when you re about to cum.
That one is so annoying cheesy
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by sainty2k3(m): 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2013
Siga: .... You go into an office to bid for contract but u dressed casually and can actually deliver the best job... no one will consider u cos there is another guy wearing white agbada, with a driver in a borrowed Benz...

U too should work on ur packaging, goods not well branded are less valued . I believe as a contractor u 'll have (or can afford) agbada or suit smiley
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by sunnyp1(m): 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2013
[code][/code]You enter public bus conductor ask owo mi da and you give him 1000 to give your change na problem hoping you forget your with him...
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Capableben(m): 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2013
kennyonthrone: OP[color=#000099][/color] apart from nos 2 ihe ndi ozo ina ako wu bulshit I even xperience am 2day

Yea nd again dis tin wey our gals d do d pain me I chyke her,toast her,woo her stil she no gree al in d name she gat a bf........ALAS wen her BIs xpire she go kum mk I subscribe am 4 am as nwa Aba wey I b I wil b lyk*as a first bank staff do u receive ur monthly salary from diamond bank*as I d type dis bros eh am chillin in CLOUD 9
NAIJA PPLE DEY SHIT FOR BLACK LEATHER DEY THROW WAY LOL
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Zemhen1: 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2013
Afrocatalyst: After a match between maybe man u and arsenal in d nyt(which all fans probably watched),and u get to d vendor to buy paper in d morning. ... The arguement goes on n on as if they are replaying the match wit their mouths.

After a match btw man u and arsenal .....your team lost, you won't eat and can't sleep ......na man u abi arsenal dey pay your hospital bill ne grin

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Zemhen1: 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2013
Afrocatalyst: After a match between maybe man u and arsenal in d nyt(which all fans probably watched),and u get to d vendor to buy paper in d morning. ... The arguement goes on n on as if they are replaying the match wit their mouths.

After a match btw man u and arsenal .....your team lost, you won't eat and can't sleep ......na man u abi arsenal dey pay your hospital bill ne grin?..........Men dey funny......thank God say I no dey watch ball like that

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by coputa(m): 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2013
Its only in Nigeria that you will see a poor man selling a book on how to become wealthy,.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Tribute To Etruth! / Drop The 5 Websites You Must Log On When You Are Connected / Baby Pictures Of Nairalanders!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.