Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law (5504 Views)

SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) / Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago / HOW TO DEAL WITH YOUR MOTHER-IN-LAW TROUBLING YOUR MARRIAGE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by biolabee(m): 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2013
Yes.. she may go scot free in the court of Man

But there is a court higher than that.,.. your conscience and God

Karma.. dey kampe

We dey we dey hol our side.....

have a nice weekend

kulyie: well even if shes sued to court and she gets a good lawyer with prayers,she will likely win the case because she did not use her hands or arms like gun etc to kill her,so i wont really classify that as murder

i dey jare cheesy i don miss you.how mrs biola and little biolas,shey everything is fine cheesy
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by EfemenaXY: 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2013
Nollywood scripting...Nemesis of the 'Evil' mother-in-law...

Even if this story were true (which I doubt anyway), two wrongs can never make a right.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Life is precious and should be upheld at all costs. She should have been the bigger person and handled the situation better.

By refusing to help an elderly woman in desperate need, she indirectly killed her and has effectively made both her hubby and his sisters motherless. The 'peace' she thinks she has right now is superficial and won't last long. She'll always have it at the back of her mind, building up slowly...gathering momentum. In the meantime, those dreams of hers will continue to plague her.

When the internal storm gets too much for her to bear within, she'll break down and 'confess' her misdeeds to all and sundry. She'll be branded a witch and I'm quite sure her husband will NEVER forgive her. Anyway, the title of this post shows that she feels guilty and has a heavy heart.
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by Kanwulia: 5:21pm On Aug 10, 2013
Congratulations! kiss
Now, you have YOU a happy DIVORCED life AND ROT IN HELL! kiss
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by EfemenaXY: 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2013
^^ Calotti, according to the story, she's still married to the dude o!

It's just that she's now being plagued with nightmares...
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2013
biolabee: Yes.. she may go scot free in the court of Man

But there is a court higher than that.,.. your conscience and God

Karma.. dey kampe

We dey we dey hol our side.....

have a nice weekend

abegiiiiii spare me the cok and bull story jare cheesy everything is always heaped on the wife.when the woman was experiencing hell from mother inlaw,no one called her names,na now she indirectly murdered mother inlaw,shes now terrible.smh....men shocked
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2013
Efemena_xy: ^^ Calotti, according to the story, she's still married to the dude o!

It's just that she's now being plagued with nightmares...
all that sh1t is a thing of the mind.i used to have night mare too till i stopped putting my mind on things that cause night mare moreover even the bible says you are what you think,it also says guard your mind with all deligence,so this means you have the power to control what goes into your mind to prevent you from having night mares

1 Like

Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by biolabee(m): 6:43pm On Aug 10, 2013
Still does not negate karma

Maybe that is the old mama karma
The wife own is coming

How does this concern men
This is bullying by mil and sil on their wife grin

Wetin concern men ooo

Kuly?

kulyie: abegiiiiii spare me the cok and bull story jare cheesy everything is always heaped on the wife.when the woman was experiencing hell from mother inlaw,no one called her names,na now she indirectly murdered mother inlaw,shes now terrible.smh....men shocked
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by biolabee(m): 6:44pm On Aug 10, 2013
I don't think that's wht the bible meant about guarding your heart.

This evil thoughts of this woman are comin from within

kulyie: all that sh1t is a thing of the mind.i used to have night mare too till i stopped putting my mind on things that cause night mare moreover even the bible says you are what you think,it also says guard your mind with all deligence,so this means you have the power to control what goes into your mind to prevent you from having night mares
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by coogar: 6:54pm On Aug 10, 2013
DEGREE2466: All this people discussing 24 u must be crazy. U would have created a different thread for it instead of turning the prevailling tread to discussion arena

you are a consummate rëtard - who are you to tell me what to write and when to write them? oloshious fellow you must be - all this people? this and people? you should be flogged @ the market square!

kulyie: what kind of evil prayer is that.theres something my mom says,if you give love in the day of distress you will get loads of it and if you know how to give hatred and wickedness,wickedness will not elude you.since when i was born,i have never seen a man or woman plant wickedness and gets love in return.i have not seen a man plant orange and reap mango,so please just shut up and stop blaming the woman.if the woman was loving it is not lilkely her daughter in law will choose not to help her and even if she doesnt help her,God will raise someone to help her and disgrace the daughter inlaw.even the bible says DONT BE DECEIEVED,GOD CANNOT BE MOCKED,WHATEVER A MAN SOWS,THAT SHALL HE ALSO REAP. It also said I HAVE NOT SEEN THE RIGHTEOUS FORSAKEN OR THEIR SEEDS BEGGING FOR BREAD meanwhile,that is a lesson to some stewpeed mother inlaws and unreasonable sister inlaws,acting as if they are doing the lady a favour by allowing her marrying their brother.seriously,the way you talk on NAIRALAND sometimes pisses me off.mshewwwwwww.i just feel like slapping you shocked 8-)

this is exactly what happens when a girl eats too much amala and watches too much movies on african magic.....so the MIL deserved what happened to her because of the pathetic lies the OP laced to justify her demonic actions?

are you saying every time evil befalls anyone, the person must have deserved it because of karma? you want us to believe bad things don't happen to good people? honestly, if you weren't miles away from me, i would have slapped the belzeebub out of your cheeks this evening for justifying evil.

ok,i've calmed down,i am not angry again,but desist from talking anyhow on nairaland cheesy

you better remain angry - cos i am about to bring the heat to this thread and oxidise my hands with your blood after i am done with you.

by the way where is the so called woman the soster inlw is bringing to taunt the lady and why are the sister inlaws now trying to be friendly if not that guilty conscience is eating them up.every adult that chooses to be good or wicked as far as i am concerned does that INTENTIONALLY.there is nothing like ignorance,moreover i dont understand up till august 1o,2o13 what some mother inlaws gain in tormenting their daughter inlaws,it just beats my imagination :/

you have about 20-25 years to be in that position - we shall see how you handle your daughter-in-law when the time comes. i pray your sons marry an ex-con forward-slash ex-female cultist in any of the tertiary institutions in edo/delta state.
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 10, 2013
Efemena_xy: Nollywood scripting...Nemesis of the 'Evil' mother-in-law...

Even if this story were true (which I doubt anyway), two wrongs can never make a right.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Life is precious and should be upheld at all costs. She should have been the bigger person and handled the situation better.

By refusing to help an elderly woman in desperate need, she indirectly killed her and has effectively made both her hubby and his sisters motherless. The 'peace' she thinks she has right now is superficial and won't last long. She'll always have it at the back of her mind, building up slowly...gathering momentum. In the meantime, those dreams of hers will continue to plague her.

When the internal storm gets too much for her to bear within, she'll break down and 'confess' her misdeeds to all and sundry. She'll be branded a witch and I'm quite sure her husband will NEVER forgive her. Anyway, the title of this post shows that she feels guilty and has a heavy heart.
story story,whether na nollywood o,whether na hollywood o,whether na bollywood,o,whether na even non fictional story o,i care less,the point is that everyone will pay for their evil deeds,the lady just happened to be around when she was dieing,so what.all the judgemental folks branding her all manners of name,why didnt you judge the mother inlaw when she was giving the daughter inlaw hell as if its not the guy that came to meet her that he wants to marry her :/ its like you women sef have even indirectly and directly encouraged mother inlaw nonsense.anyway assuming i was in her shoes, such nonsense will not even happen to me in the first place because i will put everyone and every party in their place and i will kill that mentality of they are doing me a favour by marrying their son before marriage and i will also let them know through my character that my life will still go on with or without being mrs, :/ meanwhile respecting mother inlaw is different from entertaining all kinds of nonsense simply because she wants to retain her award winning title,mrs somebody :/
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 10, 2013
biolabee: I don't think that's wht the bible meant about guarding your heart.

This evil thoughts of this woman are comin from within

well everyone does evill stuffs,even when i lie against someone and i feel guilty,i confess to the wind and its all gone,so we have the power to control our mind from tormenting us.
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by EfemenaXY: 7:05pm On Aug 10, 2013
kulyie: story story,whether na nollywood o,whether na hollywood o,whether na bollywood,o,whether na even non fictional story o,i care less,the point is that everyone will pay for their evil deeds,the lady just happened to be around when she was dieing,so what.all the judgemental folks branding her all manners of name,why didnt you judge the mother inlaw when she was giving the daughter inlaw hell as if its not the guy that came to meet her that he wants to marry her :/ its like you women sef have even indirectly and directly encouraged mother inlaw nonsense.anyway assuming i was in her shoes, such nonsense will not even happen to me in the first place because i will put everyone and every party in their place and i will kill that mentality of they are doing me a favour by marrying their son :/ meanwhile respecting mother inlaw is different from entertaining all kinds of nonsense simply because she wants to retain her award winning title,mrs somebody :/

All that gra-gra-gra will get you no where, except perhaps a sore throat and a cracked voice.

Sometimes in life, you really need to put yourself in the other person's shoes. Tell me this: How would you feel if it was your mother having problems with your husband? Then one day, he walks in, finds your elderly mother on the floor, gasping for breath and looking pleadingly at your husband to pass on her medication? Medication that will help save her life?

You telling me you'll have no qualms if your husband stands towering over your mum's frail, helpless form on the floor, does nothing to help but picks up her medication and keeps it out of her reach - then walks out of the room?

If you can in all honesty tell me that you won't care, and that your mother (irrespective of the differences she and your hubby might have), deserved that treatment, deserved to die that way, then okay. Nothing else needs be said on the matter as far as you're concerned.
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by EfemenaXY: 7:08pm On Aug 10, 2013
kulyie: all that sh1t is a thing of the mind.i used to have night mare too till i stopped putting my mind on things that cause night mare moreover even the bible says you are what you think,it also says guard your mind with all deligence,so this means you have the power to control what goes into your mind to prevent you from having night mares

And all this sh1t is what's strong enough to drive people into committing suicide in the first place.

Don't underestimate the power of the mind. Whether you like it or not, what the wife in question did here was morally wrong, whatever way you look at it. If not, then why doesn't she open up and tell her hubby exactly what happened to his mother? What part she played in the old woman's death? Why is she being plagued with nightmares? Do you not understand that it's her guilty conscience at work here?
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 10, 2013
coogar:

you are a consummate rëtard - who are you to tell me what to write and when to write them? oloshious fellow you must be - all this people? this and people? you should be flogged @ the market square!

this is exactly what happens when a girl eats too much amala and watches too much movies on african magic.....so the MIL deserved what happened to her because of the pathetic lies the OP laced to justify her demonic actions?

are you saying every time evil befalls anyone, the person must have deserved it because of karma? you want us to believe bad things don't happen to good people? honestly, if you weren't miles away from me, i would have slapped the belzeebub out of your cheeks this evening for justifying evil.

you better remain angry - cos i am about to bring the heat to this thread and oxidise my hands with your blood after i am done with you.

you have about 20-25 years to be in that position - we shall see how you handle your daughter-in-law when the time comes. i pray your sons marry an ex-con forward-slash ex-female cultist in any of the tertiary institutions in edo/delta state.
mr man or whatever your name is called,just shut up there because the more you talk,the more you annoy the living day light out of me.where was the sub man,a man that is not worth been called a man,what did he do when all that nonsense was happening.he did nothing,he couldnt put everyone in their place as the head of the house,he couldnt put both mother and wife in their place and make them stop having issues,i thought that was what a REAL MAN is supposed to do unfortunatly he wants to eat his cake and have it,he wants to be a married man and still be tied to 'mummy'.the woman sef did mistake.as the baby in a mans body brought his mother to stay,the woman sef should have brought her own mother or any female relation in her family and when everybody does not enjoy privacy and convenience in the home again,the 'boy' will remember he is a 'man' and drive everyone to their place :/by the way does the mother inlaw not have a husband.she isnt she supposed to be in her husbands house cooking amala and ewedu soup for her husband :p abi why does she want to turn her son into her husband :/ abeg be using your number 6 jare.how can a man of marriageable age be behaving like a 6year old boy still clinging to his mother :/ and if he knew he wasnt ready for marriage or ready to leave his mother,he could have continued been a bachelor or possibly start sleeping with his mother,afterall its no more news again that some married men sleep with their biological mother at least in nigeria now abnormality is now considered normal :/
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by biolabee(m): 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2013
Hian.. Kuly don kool her conscience

LOL

kulyie: well everyone does evill stuffs,even when i lie against someone and i feel guilty,i confess to the wind and its all gone,so we have the power to control our mind from tormenting us.
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by biolabee(m): 7:35pm On Aug 10, 2013
The cougar

That dud does not deserve any response

His brain cannot even process the high likelihood that this could be a fictional account

Lol
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by coogar: 7:36pm On Aug 10, 2013
kulyie: mr man or whatever your name is called,just shut up there because the more you talk,the more you annoy the living day light out of me.where was the saub man,a man that is not worth been called a man,what did he do when all that nonsense was happening.he did nothing,he couldnt put everyone in their place as the head of the house,he couldnt put both mother and wife in their place and make them stop having issues,i thought that was what a REAL MAN is supposed to do unfortunatly he wants to eat his cake and have it,he wants to be a married man and still be tied to 'mummy'.

too much amala balls have stained your thinking cap..
was the wife blind when she agreed to marry the man you called a mummy's boy? do you even know the relationship that existed between mother and son? do you know what this mother went through to raise her soon to look good enough for the killer-wife to marry? if she had raised him to be a serial räpist or a psychopath, would the wife have even considered marrying him?

the woman sef did mistake.as the baby in a mans body brought his mother to stay,the woman sef should have brought her own mother or any female relation in her family and when everybody does not enjoy privacy and convenience in the home again,the 'boy' will remember he is a 'man' and drive everyone to their place.

she was not blind when she said "i do" to the man. the mother didn't just appear from pluto. he's always been in his life. killer-wife should have married a motherless husband.

:/by the way does the mother inlaw not have a husband.she isnt she supposed to be in her husbands house cooking amala and ewedu soup for her husband :p abi why does she want to turn her son into her husband :/ abeg be using your number 6 jare.how can a man of marriageable age be behaving like a 6year old boy still clinging to his mother :/ and if he knew he wasnt ready for marriage or ready to leave his mother,he could have continued been a bachelor or possibly start sleeping with his mother,afterall its no more news again that some married men sleep with their biological mother at least in nigeria now abnormality is now considered normal :/

she might have been a widow....
who knows whether she had to sell her house n properties to train/educate his son. of course, the husband would think he owes his mum and the killer-wife should have sensed this from the outset. she shouldn't have married him - there are plenty of motherless agberos in lagos motor parks that would have suited her aptly.

biolabee: The cougar

That dud does not deserve any response

His brain cannot even process the high likelihood that this could be a fictional account

Lol

i thought kulyie is a chic - you mean she's a dude?
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 10, 2013
biolabee: Hian.. Kuly don kool her conscience

LOL

gringringrin ose jare cheesywink8-):*
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 10, 2013
biolabee: Hian.. Kuly don kool her conscience

LOL

Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by biolabee(m): 7:47pm On Aug 10, 2013
Not kulyie.. But the muppet who is attacking the 24 lovers

On topic.. Some mothers have suffered all for that kid and some chic just wants to waltz in...

She forgets she will be a mum too one day and she will be waltzed off

coogar:

was the wife blind when she agreed to marry the man you called a mummy's boy? do you even know the relationship that existed between mother and son? do you know what this mother went through to raise her soon to look good enough for the killer-wife to marry? if she had raised him to be a serial räpist or a psychopath, would the wife have even considered marrying him?

she was not blind when she said "i do" to the man. the mother didn't just appear from pluto. he's always been in his life. killer-wife should have married a motherless husband.

who knows whether she had to sell her house n properties to train/educate his son. of course, the husband would think he owes his mum and the killer-wife should have sensed this from the outset. she shouldn't have married him - there are plenty of motherless agberos in lagos motor parks that would have suited her aptly.

Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by biolabee(m): 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2013
As efe talk, no more talk on this matter.. We see it in different angles

The wife na real emere

kulyie: gringringrin ose jare cheesywink8-):*
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 10, 2013
coogar:

when people like me are talking,people like you should shut up,place your hand behind you, lower your head and learn because i am not your mate at least in terms of wisdom and experience.back to the issue,if the mother has suffered for him nko?what is so special that she has done that no other mother has done,the womans mother too has raised her well to be marriageable and attractive or do you know what she has also gone through or the bond they share before she married omo mummy that refuses to grow up.if she trained him up so well and went through hell to make him what he is,why didnt she go ahead and marry if at least she loves her son and by the way when next you are talking to me talk to me with respect,like someone that grew up in a home under a father and mother and not someone that grew up under the bridge smoking hemp and gambling.also what is with you and amal that you have been emphasizing since sef,it must be that amala is your favourite delicacy cheesy no wonder you talk so much about amala :p anyway everything is not amala 8-) then again reduce the african magic you watch,its depreciating your mental faculties cheesy its not making you think out of the box.watch movies that will upgrade your intellect not all this jide kosoko,ogogo and all that kinds of nonsense :p
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 10, 2013
biolabee: As efe talk, no more talk on this matter.. We see it in different angles

The wife na real emere

to each his own men! Different strokes for different folks.if mother inlaw harassment is what she enjoys,fine,if it makes her feel good,men.abi shajongbele ni smiley
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 10, 2013
biolabee: Not kulyie.. But the muppet who is attacking the 24 lovers

On topic.. Some mothers have suffered all for that kid and some chic just wants to waltz in...

She forgets she will be a mum too one day and she will be waltzed off

abegiii cheesy make i hear word jare cheesy did mother and daughter not also share a bond before mr man entered the picture.why are some men so selfish and unreasonable :/ mshewww
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by EfemenaXY: 8:08pm On Aug 10, 2013
kulyie: to each his own men! Different strokes for different folks.if mother inlaw harassment is what she enjoys,fine,if it makes her feel good,men.abi shajongbele ni smiley

I asked you some questions. Questions which you chose to ignore. Why?

Shebi it's okay for someone to dish out that treatment to a mother-in-law, but not to your own biological mum?

Tut..tut..tut...Kulyie answer the questions jare! angry angry

Efemena_xy:

All that gra-gra-gra will get you no where, except perhaps a sore throat and a cracked voice.

Sometimes in life, you really need to put yourself in the other person's shoes. Tell me this: How would you feel if it was your mother having problems with your husband? Then one day, he walks in, finds your elderly mother on the floor, gasping for breath and looking pleadingly at your husband to pass on her medication? Medication that will help save her life?

You telling me you'll have no qualms if your husband stands towering over your mum's frail, helpless form on the floor, does nothing to help but picks up her medication and keeps it out of her reach - then walks out of the room?

If you can in all honesty tell me that you won't care, and that your mother (irrespective of the differences she and your hubby might have), deserved that treatment, deserved to die that way, then okay. Nothing else needs be said on the matter as far as you're concerned.
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by coogar: 8:08pm On Aug 10, 2013
kulyie: when people like me are talking,people like you should shut up,place your hand behind you, lower your head and learn because i am not your mate at least in terms of wisdom and experience.

look at this brat.....
i was at your naming ceremony dressed in white - you dare open your feminist mouth and yap wisdom and experience? may amadioha impregnate you with a dozen baby mambas.

back to the issue,if the mother has suffered for him nko?what is so special that she has done that no other mother has done,the womans mother too has raised her well to be marriageable and attractive or do you know what she has also gone through or the bond they share before she married omo mummy that refuses to grow up.if she trained him up so well and went through hell to make him what he is,why didnt she go ahead and marry if at least she loves her son and by the way when next you are talking to me talk to me with respect,like someone that grew up in a home under a father and mother and not someone that grew up under the bridge smoking hemp and gambling.

you must have a splinter in your sphincter...
when you are choosing from your dozens of suitors, look for the motherless ones. then, you can be sure there would not be a MIL running your home for you. it's very simple.

also what is with you and amal that you have been emphasizing since sef,it must be that amala is your favourite delicacy cheesy no wonder you talk so much about amala :p anyway everything is not amala 8-) then again reduce the african magic you watch,its depreciating your mental faculties cheesy its not making you think out of the box.watch movies that will upgrade your intellect not all this jide kosoko,ogogo and all that kinds of nonsense :p

you need to be lobotomised....
look at the drivel you keep spewing on this thread. you have justified the death of an innocent woman and you would be the first person to be in church tomorrow, shaking your orobo arśe......if you post again without paragraph, i am going to stab you!

is this what your religion preaches? let's even assume for argument's sake that the MIL was obnoxious, is that a reason enough to let her die? kulyie, about 400 years ago, i would have asked 12 able-bodied men to lead you to the borders of your village, have you stripped and have you flogged with bamboo sticks till your heart relocates it's position.
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by taryour(f): 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2013
@kulyie answer efe questions,cause I still refuse to believe you have such a wicked heart to find no wrong in what the wife did. Did you read the part where she slapped her husband before he beat her up Doesn't that tell you the kind of woman she could be Even if the mother inlaw was so bad,the wife is worse than the dead woman and must have been secretly looking for means to get rid of her but unfortunately the attack came and she took advantage of it,that act alone to watch a human being like her suffer show how evil she is.

Kulyie you are a woman o,abeg talk like one. Put yourself in that woman shoes and reason well.
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by coogar: 8:24pm On Aug 10, 2013
kulyie is a troll - a TV addict!
whenever she reads about MILs, she thinks of patience ozokwor. i hope ASUU calls of their strike so kulyie can go back to school and get her mind busy.
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by Maipride(f): 8:27pm On Aug 10, 2013
Aahaa shocked shocked some ladies are hrtless sha.... @op How can you just stand there and watch your MIL die because she was wicked to you Haba..! You are even worse than her.. You are everything she is negativly 100x...

Kai...smh..! WICKED!!

1 Like

Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 10, 2013
she should have helped her mil jor. what ever problems they had would have been resolved, because the DIL saved the MIL life
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 10, 2013
coogar: kulyie is a troll - a TV addict!
whenever she reads about MILs, she thinks of patience ozokwor. i hope ASUU calls of their strike so kulyie can go back to school and get her mind busy.
you must be very stewpeed to think i am still in school.i send people like you on errands and because you think its a faceless forum,you can talk anyhow :/ animal :p
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by biolabee(m): 8:51pm On Aug 10, 2013
Hehehe.. Seems it's kuly kuly day

Are all mils patience ozokwor clones

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Your Views On Men Who Help Their Partners With House Chores. / * / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.