Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law (5501 Views)

SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) / Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago / HOW TO DEAL WITH YOUR MOTHER-IN-LAW TROUBLING YOUR MARRIAGE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 11, 2013
Chillisauce: OP, you are just terrible, she was trying to reach her drugs and you seeing what she was doing, instead of you helping out you shifted the drugs such that she will never reach it.

Some ppl are just heartless. Someone who carried your husband for 9 months.

I pray your future daughter in law will relish worse thing on you. You will never know peace until you confess your sin!

Crazy mofos everywhere!

Chilli, this is a fake story. Nollywood tinz. cheesy

But were it true, you're right. Only a heartless witch would do such a thing.
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 11, 2013
ileobatojo:

Chilli, this is a fake story. Nollywood tinz. cheesy

But were it true, you're right. Only a heartless witch would do such a thing.

You are right, on a real life scenario, she wouldn't move the drugs on account that her mother in Law might live and tell the story of her she moved the drugs.

Hmmm, and the OP is no where to be found.

Good morning
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by EfemenaXY: 9:02am On Aug 11, 2013
I'm hooked in this story. Does anyone know when the next edition of this Hints magazine comes out?

Don't wanna miss part 2. smiley
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by taryour(f): 9:55am On Aug 11, 2013
Efemena_xy: I'm hooked in this story. Does anyone know when the next edition of this Hints magazine comes out?

Don't wanna miss part 2. smiley

Its coming out soon madam,trust me its nairaland. *winks*

How you doing and all yours? A blessed morning to you.
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 11, 2013
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by EfemenaXY: 11:10am On Aug 11, 2013
taryour:

Its coming out soon madam,trust me its nairaland. *winks*

How you doing and all yours? A blessed morning to you.

My dear, we're all fine o! How's Omomo?

A blessed day to you and yours, my sister. smiley

chaircover:

Give me money and I will buy you a copy from my Vendor at Oshodi grin

Ah! No wahala na.

Shebi a copy is N4.50 (four naira and fifty kobo)?

See, I still dey current o! tongue cool
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by biolabee(m): 11:28am On Aug 11, 2013
Nope... u are notcurrent, that was like 13 years ago... oldcopies deyfor obalende sha tongue
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by taryour(f): 11:46am On Aug 11, 2013
biolabee: Nope... u are notcurrent, that was like 13 years ago... oldcopies deyfor obalende sha tongue

No mind efe jare. Even old copies ain't sold for 4:50k.
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by biolabee(m): 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2013
Hahahahahahaha
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 11, 2013
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 11, 2013
Its a joke right?
4.50 in Nigeria and 1.20 coke?
When did such happen in this country?
Chei! If its true, what is happening to us?
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by EfemenaXY: 4:47pm On Aug 11, 2013
biolabee: Nope... u are notcurrent, that was like 13 years ago... oldcopies deyfor obalende sha tongue

cheesy

taryour:

cheesy cheesy

chaircover:

You dey current well well grin grin

Coke na N1.20 too

Nah, not coke. It's not as cool as Goldsport: Happy Days Are Here Again!

Did you ever get to collect the correct words from the bottle covers? All were easy to get except the word "Happy". Took months to get it but it was worth it. Remember the space rocket with the complete pencil set in it... cheesy

yellowpawpaw: Its a joke right?
4.50 in Nigeria and 1.20 coke?
When did such happen in this country?
Chei! If its true, what is happening to us?

Oya siddon there dey ask. You miss big time. Even when a hot sausage roll was 10kobo a piece, a plate of rice 5kobo and a whole fried-iced fish 5kobo... tongue tongue tongue
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 11, 2013
taryour:

Sighs.Thank u dear
Efe,if I get u there for this eh,infact............
Wanted to call my FIL and ask him.
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by EfemenaXY: 5:59pm On Aug 11, 2013
^^ cheesy cheesy
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by SisiKill1: 9:32pm On Aug 11, 2013
What if by some miracle the momma survived?!!
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by EfemenaXY: 9:42pm On Aug 11, 2013
Sisi_Kill: What if by some miracle the momma survived?!!

Then in that case, I most certainly won't miss reading up the continuing part 2 of the story!

But on a more serious note, it may go either way:

~ Assuming the man's mother makes a full recovery AND remembers the ordeal she went through; the elderly mum, having had a close brush with death might have her outlook on life completely revamped and even see the error of her own ways, and understand why her daughter-in-law must have felt pushed to do what she did (even though it was extreme and totally uncalled for).

~ In that case, she might forgive her and they both would make adjustments to how they treat each other.

On the other hand, it could go really badly for the wifey:

~ MIL makes a full recovery and narrates the complete story to her son. The man obviously would be highly vexed and might even throw out his wife on her ear...but when he discovers she's pregnant, that might provide a reconciliatory point for both aggrieved parties...

(I think)
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by SisiKill1: 10:27pm On Aug 11, 2013
Efe we are assumming the mother in law believes she was being mean to her daughter in law. Most of the time these women see their behavior as being protective of their sons. So any hope of her changing because of her near death experience will not stand oh. Matter of fact wifey just played right into her hands. "Ehn, see when I was saying there's something evil about her, you people were telling me to shut up. Shebi she's now shown herself to y'all. She left me to die! That witch left me to die! If she can do this to me, she can do worse to my poor dear son."

The husband forgiving woman who left his mother for dead? I just don't see it, I don't. And even if he does, I can't imagine why she would stay (the wife I mean) how does one continue a marriage after that kinda thing. ...She left the mother for dead!!! She didn't burn the woman's rice or give her watery soup, SHE LEFT HER FOR DEAD!!!

Quite frankly I will be weary of anyone who is ready to forgive me for trying to kill their mom. cheesy cheesy

I am almost convinced the story is not true because that's question that would be whirling in a sane person's mind (Well as sane as one can be after dismissing the natural instinct to quickly go help).
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by EfemenaXY: 11:10pm On Aug 11, 2013
^^ That may be true smiley

But like I mentioned, it really could go either way. The unborn baby she carries in her womb might just be the pivotal point at which attitudes to, and perceptions of each other do change.

Remember, @op did state that her hubby us her MIL's only son and the fact that wifey hadn't borne her a grandchild was the basis for the angst directed to her DIL.

Somehow, I feel that the mother's desire for a grandchild is so strong, it probably might make her want to let bygones be bygones, and forgiveness enters the picture. Moreso if she's got any religious affiliations.
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by adetolaayoola: 7:41pm On Aug 12, 2013
**I just find it hard to believe...
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by vanitty: 8:28pm On Aug 12, 2013
Please remove the apostrophe from the murdered. You murdered your mother in law. If you had left the insulin where it fell, she might have reached it, I guess we will never know.

This peace you think you now have is just an illusion. Greater problem awaits you.

Anywhoo, I hope this is not a true story, just a bored person making things up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Aunty's Husband Always Grab My Breasts / My Husband And His Family Has Turned Against Me / Your Views On Men Who Help Their Partners With House Chores.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.