Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law (5503 Views)

SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) / Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago / HOW TO DEAL WITH YOUR MOTHER-IN-LAW TROUBLING YOUR MARRIAGE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 10, 2013
chaircover:

This is the funniest thing I have read on Nairaland this year

Cooger is madt grin grin grin grin
very very gringrin
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by biolabee(m): 10:11pm On Aug 10, 2013
you may be right though... na people like this wey go gentle die for married house

oko mi owon, ejoo i need to toju oko mi etc

lolz....

chaircover: On a serious note I dont know why people get their feathers ruffled when kulyie yarns

Kulyie is not married and she acts tough for reasons, I understand. If you read her early posts on this forum, you will see that she is a pussycat.

I know for certain that in 5 years time when she is married, it will be yes ma, yes ma three bags full ma. All dis one na mouth grin

I know the die hard no nonsense ones on this forum and kulyie is not one of them. She is only acting tough to "protect" herself. She was not born like that and she will never in a thousand years watch her MIL die, no matter what the MIL does to her.

No one with the fear of God within them will watch a feeble old MIL die, no matter the strife.
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 10, 2013
coogar:

i feel like cutting those thumbs of yours :p
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by taryour(f): 10:12pm On Aug 10, 2013
kulyie: nothing happens without a reason madam.there was a provocation created by the man which the woman bottled up and hence caused the slap.note that our tolerance level for bottling up provocation is different.number 2 you support domestic violence in marriage abi cheesy because 2 adults cannot control their anger,thats nice,keep it up cheesy shows how well you are trainning your sons to be boxers when they are married cheesy

the way some women lick the ar,,ses of 'almighty mother inlaw' ehen,its mind boggling,as if marriage is such a rare grammy awards.smh 8-)

issshhh.8-)

So you support the wife slapping her husband first because she was provoked But you name it violence when a man beats his wife first because he was provoked You are so confused dear.

2 Likes

Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 10, 2013
biolabee: you may be right though... na people like this wey go gentle die for married house

oko mi owon, ejoo i need to toju oko mi etc

lolz....

grin orisirisi grin smh
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 10, 2013
taryour:

So you support the wife slapping her husband first because she was provoked But you name it violence when a man beats his wife first because he was provoked You are so confused dear.
i have said my own opinion my dear cheesy the rest is your own cup of tea 8-)
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by coogar: 10:16pm On Aug 10, 2013
kulyie: nothing happens without a reason madam.there was a provocation created by the man which the woman bottled up and hence caused the slap.note that our tolerance level for bottling up provocation is different.

did we read the same piece? she told the husband to choose between her and his mother. in the argument that ensued after, she slapped her husband. who's at fault? if a woman is provoked, she has the right to domestic violence?

number 2 you support domestic violence in marriage abi cheesy because 2 adults cannot control their anger,thats nice,keep it up cheesy shows how well you are trainning your sons to be boxers when they are married cheesy

don't twist it around....
if anything, the wife is the spouse abuser here. she struck the first blow. provocation or not, a woman should not slap her husband.

the way some women lick the ar,,ses of 'almighty mother inlaw' ehen,its mind boggling,as if marriage is such a rare grammy awards.smh 8-)
issshhh.8-)

the wife has no mother - she lost her at a very young age so she probably does not value one. how can one value what she never had? if she had a living mother, she would not neglect a dying mother-in-law when she's in a position to have saved her life.

kulyie: i have said my own opinion my dear cheesy the rest is your own cup of tea 8-)

taryour has undressed you in public...
even from my position, i can see your bare arsë with stretch marks. when a wife slaps her husband, it's provocation. when a husband slaps his wife, it's violence.

mgbeke feminists - i hail thee!!! grin cheesy
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 10, 2013
biolabee:

kuly... i no know say u like football grin grin
kuly maradona,,,lol
grin them no go kill me for this nairaland.see as all of them dey shine eye for my matter like say i be the person wey the thing hapen to gan gan.na wa o :D8-) nigerians ehen cheesy
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 10, 2013
coogar:

did we read the same piece? she told the husband to choose between her and his mother. in the argument that ensued after, she slapped her husband. who's at fault? if a woman is provoked, she has the right to domestic violence?

don't twist it around....
if anything, the wife is the spouse abuser here. she struck the first blow. provocation or not, a woman should not slap her husband.

the wife has no mother - she lost her at a very young age so she probably does not value one. how can one value what she never had? if she had a living mother, she would not neglect a dying mother-in-law when she's in a position to have saved her life.

taryour has undressed you in public...
even from my position, i can see your bare arsë with stretch marks. when a wife slaps her husband, it's provocation. when a husband slaps his wife, it's violence.

mgbeke feminists - i hail thee!!! grin cheesy
mr man go and sleep,i am through with this discussion with you,cave man shocked :p
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by coogar: 10:23pm On Aug 10, 2013
kulyie: mr man go and sleep,i am through with this discussion with you,cave man shocked :p

do you agree you have been undressed? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by EfemenaXY: 10:24pm On Aug 10, 2013
kulyie: grin them no go kill me for this nairaland.see as all of them dey shine eye for my matter like say i be the person wey the thing hapen to gan gan.na wa o :D8-) nigerians ehen cheesy

Lol! grin grin grin

Entertainment tinz babes...
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 10, 2013
coogar:

someone get this brat her pacifier - she's throwing her toys outta the pram. you are still a jambite at age 29 grin cheesy grin cheesy i am not even sure you are a woman. if i ask you to stand next to denrele, the view would strike a semblance of a stereotypical hömosexual relationship.

can't wait for ASUU to call of their strike - their action is making this brat idle. you have the swag of an orange tree. send me on errands? you wish!!! i hire girls like you to massage my limbs after a long drive.
grin orisirisi so na you them give my birth certificate to when them born me abi.ori e o pe rara.

And the last time i checked,its only a fa,,,ggo,t that will recognize another gay.for you to recognize derenle,i dont need a sooth sayer to tell me that you are either a f,ag or a bisexual pretending to be heterosexual :/:p
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 10, 2013
coogar:

do you agree you have been undressed? grin cheesy
no :p 8-)
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by EfemenaXY: 10:37pm On Aug 10, 2013
kulyie: i feel like cutting those thumbs of yours :p

Do it abeg!

And do it quickly before Tgirl notices anything amiss on this thread... grin grin
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by coogar: 10:39pm On Aug 10, 2013
kulyie: grin orisirisi so na you them give my birth certificate to when them born me abi.ori e o pe rara.

with your tunnel vision and ancient wisdom, i would put your age at 29 years, 5 months and 22 days(to be exact)!!! at this age, you should have bagged your ph.d but you are still battling MTH 101.

And the last time i checked,its only a fa,,,ggo,t that will recognize another gay.for you to recognize derenle,i dont need a sooth sayer to tell me that you are either a f,ag or a bisexual pretending to be heterosexual :/:p

i have 5 sensory organs unlike you with 2! i know you have the body of an 11-year-old boy with a cobra face.
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 10, 2013
coogar:

with your tunnel vision and ancient wisdom, i would put your age at 29 years, 5 months and 22 days(to be exact)!!! at this age, you should have bagged your ph.d but you are still battling MTH 101.

i have 5 sensory organs unlike you with 2! i know you have the body of an 11-year-old boy with a cobra face.
ok,you know what,i', sorry coogar.i think i went too far with this stuff and i took it too personal.sorry na,haba smiley
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by armyofone(m): 10:53pm On Aug 10, 2013
eyaah so sweet of you cry cry grin.

Give him a live white fowl to fully appease him.

I have a bottle of Alize here with fried peppered snails for you both.

kulyie: ok,you know what,i', sorry coogar.i think i went too far with this stuff and i took it too personal.sorry na,haba smiley

Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by EfemenaXY: 10:55pm On Aug 10, 2013
kulyie: ok,you know what,i', sorry coogar.i think i went too far with this stuff and i took it too personal.sorry na,haba smiley

Biko, you two should stop it abeg. Wetin??
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 10, 2013
armyofone: eyaah so sweet of you cry cry grin.

Give him a live white fowl to fully appease him.

I have a bottle of Alize here with fried peppered snails for you both.

*blushing* :* ok,ill give him a white fowl cheesy
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by coogar: 11:02pm On Aug 10, 2013

2 Likes

Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by armyofone(m): 11:04pm On Aug 10, 2013
I'm coming with white fowl, wine and a box of Tissue cry

coogar:

1 Like

Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 10, 2013
coogar:

han han cheesy coogar is that your picture there, cheesy nawa o,so you are cute cheesy this your bow na die cheesy and the suit,wink
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 10, 2013
armyofone: I'm coming with white fowl, wine and a box of Tissue cry

i'm comming with a sky blue and pink bouquet :*cheesy
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by coogar: 11:08pm On Aug 10, 2013
kulyie: han han cheesy coogar is that your picture there, cheesy nawa o,so you are cute cheesy this your bow na die cheesy and the suit,wink

yes, that's me before i got my tribal marks.
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 10, 2013
coogar:

yes, that's me before i got my tribal marks.
grin

@ CHAIRCOVER,WHERE IS THE PERFUME YOU SAY YOU SELL,I WANT TO BUY ONE FOR COOGAR O.ANY MASCULINE ONE THAT SMELLS CUTE AND SEXy :*cheesy
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 10, 2013
kids fighting over my candy is bigger than yours.
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by biolabee(m): 7:00am On Aug 11, 2013
Nice one guys...

Happy day.. And don't forget usain bolt/rodgers are doing the 100m are running and one of my fav athletes..triple jumper christain taylor

Kulyie.. Shake the orobo tinz tday ooo.. We are in the 8th month and it's by grace grin

1 Like

Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 11, 2013
biolabee: Nice one guys...

Happy day.. And don't forget usain bolt/rodgers are doing the 100m are running and one of my fav athletes..triple jumper christain taylor

Kulyie.. Shake the orobo tinz tday ooo.. We are in the 8th month and it's by grace grin

ose jare grin thanks for the encouragement cheesy happy sunday to you too wink make sure you go to church o wink
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:38am On Aug 11, 2013
chaircover:
No one with the fear of God within them will watch a feeble old MIL die, no matter the strife.

Thank you! If this story is real, I want to believe it was a test from above, which she failed woefully.

Questions for thought:
1. What made her forget her plane ticket?
2. Why did she come to get it at the time mama was in crisis?
3. Why didn't anyone come to the house at that time except her?
4. Why did mama forget to have her shots?

If she didn't know, it would have been a different case but she was right there, seeing the woman beg for life but chose to do otherwise.

I want to believe mama cursed her in her heart judging from the look she gave her. She had a hand in that woman's death; a big hand at that!

That was a test of character and morality but she allowed the adamic nature of hers take the better part of her.

What happened to never pay evil with evil? On judgement day, that woman's death will be accounted by her.
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 11, 2013
Kanwulia: Congratulations! kiss
Now, you have YOU a happy DIVORCED life AND ROT IN HELL! kiss
Kanwulia,I tot u don't believe in hell? C u going all emotional!
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 11, 2013
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 11, 2013
OP, you are just terrible, she was trying to reach her drugs and you seeing what she was doing, instead of you helping out you shifted the drugs such that she will never reach it.

Some ppl are just heartless. Someone who carried your husband for 9 months.

I pray your future daughter in law will relish worse thing on you. You will never know peace until you confess your sin!

Crazy mofos everywhere!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Your Views On Men Who Help Their Partners With House Chores. / * / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.