Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law (5502 Views)

SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) / Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago / HOW TO DEAL WITH YOUR MOTHER-IN-LAW TROUBLING YOUR MARRIAGE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 10, 2013
coogar:

look at this brat.....
i was at your naming ceremony dressed in white - you dare open your feminist mouth and yap wisdom and experience? may amadioha impregnate you with a dozen baby mambas.

you must have a splinter in your sphincter...
when you are choosing from your dozens of suitors, look for the motherless ones. then, you can be sure there would not be a MIL running your home for you. it's very simple.

you need to be lobotomised....
look at the drivel you keep spewing on this thread. you have justified the death of an innocent woman and you would be the first person to be in church tomorrow, shaking your orobo arśe......if your post again without paragraph, i am going to stab you!

is this what your religion preaches? let's even assume for argument's sake that the MIL was obnoxious, is that a reason enough to let her die? kulyie, about 400 years ago, i would have asked 12 able-bodied men to lead you to the borders of your village, have you stripped and have you flogged with bamboo sticks till your heart relocates it's position.
keep quiet! Gbenu oshi soun :p you are talking nonsense.infact you are not making anysense at all.if you claim to be a man,why cant you put your home in order,thats the question i have been asking you since that you refused to reply and you are there saying jagbajantis.if it was here,i will arrange your kidnap,give all the boys 1,ooo naira each and tell them to beat you to stupor so that your head will be correct and you are there having the effontery to tell me you came for my naming ceremony.i am sure you have drank 1o cartons of gulder before you typed that nonsense.

Meanwhile if i go to church and shake my ar,,se for jesus,he deserves it because he is my creator and my God.he is the reason i am still alive,hale and hearty.if its my 'orobo arr,se that is paining you and your girlfriends arr,se is like that of a chinese lady,you better take her to doctor 9o1 so that he will do suggery for her bom bom so it will be bigger instead of hating on me.your hate,cannot do nada to me and if the matter is still paining you,you have 3 options.go and lie down on a brt road,go and dive inside the lake in kuramo or you can kiss my big black arrr,se 8-)
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by coogar: 8:56pm On Aug 10, 2013
kulyie: you must be very stewpeed to think i am still in school.i send people like you on errands and because you think its a faceless forum,you can talk anyhow :/ animal :p

someone get this brat her pacifier - she's throwing her toys outta the pram. you are still a jambite at age 29 grin cheesy grin cheesy i am not even sure you are a woman. if i ask you to stand next to denrele, the view would strike a semblance of a stereotypical hömosexual relationship.

can't wait for ASUU to call of their strike - their action is making this brat idle. you have the swag of an orange tree. send me on errands? you wish!!! i hire girls like you to massage my limbs after a long drive.
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 10, 2013
What DIL did can never be justified,she could have walked out on the marriage than intentionally watch her MIL die .
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by kzokul(m): 9:02pm On Aug 10, 2013
@ kuylie! Answer the question efe asked you. If it was your mother and your husband does these same thing op did to her mother-in-law, what would you do? Be happy abi?

Please stop dodging that question, many of are curious to know if it was your mum......?
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by coogar: 9:04pm On Aug 10, 2013
kulyie: keep quiet! Gbenu oshi soun :p you are talking nonsense.infact you are not making anysense at all.if you claim to be a man,why cant you put your home in order,thats the question i have been asking you since that you refused to reply and you are there saying jagbajantis.if it was here,i will arrange your kidnap,give all the boys 1,ooo naira each and tell them to beat you to stupor so that your head will be correct and you are there having the effontery to tell me you came for my naming ceremony.i am sure you have drank 1o cartons of gulder before you typed that nonsense.

you sound like a dog trying to lay an egg...
obviously, you lack the art of comprehending simple lines - the wife is the violent type. she's slapped her hubby several times, she's the one that needed to be put in order until she allowed a woman like her pass away. i thought women tend to support each other - what happened to your feminism? did you wipe your shitty arsë with it?

Meanwhile if i go to church and shake my ar,,se for jesus,he deserves it because he is my creator and my God.he is the reason i am still alive,hale and hearty.if its my 'orobo arr,se that is paining you and your girlfriends arr,se is like that of a chinese lady,you better take her to doctor 9o1 so that he will do suggery for her bom bom so it will be bigger instead of hating on me.

if you have any conscience and decorum left in you, you won't shake that arsë of yours tomorrow after celebrating the death of an innocent woman. if you attempt to dance near the altar, thunder would divide your bütt into 8 pieces.

your hate,cannot do nada to me and if the matter is still paining you,you have 3 options.go and lie down on a brt road,go and dive inside the lake in kuramo or you can kiss my big black arrr,se 8-)

your big black arsë has eczema all over it - i would rather kiss a king cobra. i don't hate you, i am just not excited about your existence. any woman who is gladdened by the death of an innocent woman should be fed to hungry lions!

2 Likes

Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by taryour(f): 9:07pm On Aug 10, 2013
kzokul: @ kuylie! Answer the question efe asked you. If it was your mother and your husband does these same thing op did to her mother-in-law, what would you do? Be happy abi?

Please stop dodging that question, many of are curious to know if it was your mum......?

Am still surprised she hasn't answered the question and just keeps going about attacking coogar just to avoid answering the question. I doubt she will be like this if it were to be her mum treated like that.
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 10, 2013
taryour:

Am still surprised she hasn't answered the question and just keeps going about attacking coogar just to avoid answering the question. I doubt she will be like this if it were to be her mum treated like that.
ill be right back to answer the question
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by kzokul(m): 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2013
kulyie: ill be right back to answer the question
lol! You wan go google the answer ni?

1 Like

Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by nikkyshyne(f): 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2013
Buhahahahahaha cheesy grin
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2013
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by coogar: 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2013

Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by EfemenaXY: 9:31pm On Aug 10, 2013
kzokul: lol! You wan go google the answer ni?

Even Google dey respect im MIL jare. How you wan make Google answer that kind question?? undecided undecided

Shebi you know say sleep go soon catch moi? How long is it gonna take?? angry angry
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 10, 2013
coogar:

you sound like a dog trying to lay an egg...
obviously, you lack the art of comprehending simple lines - the wife is the violent type. she's slapped her hubby several times, she's the one that needed to be put in order until she allowed a woman like her pass away. i thought women tend to support each other - what happened to your feminism? did you wipe your shitty arsë with it?

if you have any conscience and decorum left in you, you won't shake that arsë of yours tomorrow after celebrating the death of an innocent woman. if you attempt to dance near the altar, thunder would divide your bütt into 8 pieces.

your big black arsë has eczema all over it - i would rather kiss a king cobra. i don't hate you, i am just not excited about your existence. any woman who is gladdened by the death of an innocent woman should be fed to hungry lions!
but the husband is not violent right.his beating his wife was honourable right?i can see how hard you are trying to exonerate the man as if he is a sain in the whole scene.which man will beat his wife for any reason at all if not that the man is a weakling shocked

secondly i am not celebrating the womans death,i am saying the womans death was caused 8o percent by her behaviour towards her daughter inlaw.read,you went to school :/

yes feminism is for women to have each others back,but in a situation where a woman (mother inlaw) was displaying wickedness and domineering spitit on her daughter inlaw,when she has the chance to save her,you think she will :/ now you can quickly call 'feminism' meanwhile i have consciece and decorum and i will shake what mama has given me before jesus tomorow jare,your curse cannot affect me in anyway :p cheesy
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 10, 2013
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by EfemenaXY: 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2013
^^

Kulyie:

ALL...WE...ARE...SAYING...IS...

GIVE US ANSWERS!!

1 Like

Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by Maipride(f): 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2013
byvan: What DIL did can never be justified,she could have walked out on the marriage than intentionally watch her MIL die .

Exactly my thought... If she cldnt endure, she shld av walked out peacefully...
†ђξ guilt about not saving her when she cld will probably suffocate her one day... Life is sacred.

1 Like

Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by bellong: 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2013
@Kulyie,

Could you please stop the exchange of these hot words? I read this story in the morning but didn't comment because I felt and still feel it is the imagination of the writer. I want to assume she is one of those scared at the mention of MIL.

Let me put somethings straight to you. There is no justification for paying people evil with evil as a christian. Search the scriptures, there is no where it is advised to repay evil with evil but good for evil. In relation with this fictional story, the story of David readily comes to mind. Despite all evil Saul did to David, he never repaid when he had the opportunity. He cautioned his boys and even said "How will I kill the annointed of God" (paraphrased).

Christianity is beyond attending church services. It entails asking oneself what will Christ do in every situation. If Jesus were to be in the position of the lady, would He had allowed the MIL to pass without doing what is right? There is no way you can justify the action of the lady. She acted wrongly. She sacrificed her internal peace for the external.

This I speak as a brother to a fellow in Christ, not with any intention to attack you.
Thanks
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Even Google dey respect im MIL jare. How you wan make Google answer that kind question?? undecided undecided

Shebi you know say sleep go soon catch moi? How long is it gonna take?? angry angry
why will i go to google for the answer,what can fa cheesy anyway to answer your question,my mother has so much respect for herself and all her childrens privacy,she will not leave her husband at home and come and be dictating to her son inlaw what to do.so she wouldnt even be in a situation where she will be gasping for breadth because her husband who is retired is around her,her grand kids are there and a house maid.when an old woman does not sit in her house,stay in her place and mind her buisness,such things will happen.so is that answered cheesy
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 10, 2013
bellong: @Kulyie,

Could you please stop the exchange of these hot words? I read this story in the morning but didn't comment because I felt and still feel it is the imagination of the writer. I want to assume she is one of those scared at the mention of MIL.

Let me put somethings straight to you. There is no justification for paying people evil with evil as a christian. Search the scriptures, there is no where it is advised to repay evil with evil but good for evil. In relation with this fictional story, the story of David readily comes to mind. Despite all evil Saul did to David, he never repaid when he had the opportunity. He cautioned his boys and even said "How will I kill the annointed of God" (paraphrased).

Christianity is beyond attending church services. It entails asking oneself what will Christ do in every situation. If Jesus were to be in the position of the lady, would He had allowed the MIL to pass without doing what is right? There is no way you can justify the action of the lady. She acted wrongly. She sacrificed her internal peace for the external.

This I speak as a brother to a fellow in Christ, not with any intention to attack you.
Thanks
thank you o mr bellong but help me tell coogar the same thing
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2013
Efemena_xy: ^^

Kulyie:

ALL...WE...ARE...SAYING...IS...

GIVE US ANSWERS!!
i have ansered you madam grin
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by taryour(f): 9:42pm On Aug 10, 2013
kulyie: but the husband is not violent right.his beating his wife was honourable right?i can see how hard you are trying to exonerate the man as if he is a sain in the whole scene.which man will beat his wife for any reason at all if not that the man is a weakling shocked

secondly i am not celebrating the womans death,i am saying the womans death was caused 8o percent by her behaviour towards her daughter inlaw.read,you went to school :/

yes feminism is for women to have each others back,but in a situation where a woman (mother inlaw) was displaying wickedness and domineering spitit on her daughter inlaw,when she has the chance to save her,you think she will :/ now you can quickly call 'feminism' meanwhile i have consciece and decorum and i will shake what mama has given me before jesus tomorow jare,your curse cannot affect me in anyway :p cheesy

Let me correct you young lady,the wife slapped her hubby first before he beat her up which I think serves her right What right thinking woman slapped her hubby over the issue of her mother inlaw Does feminism also support that a woman raises her hands at her hubby first Does the same feminism support you watch a old dying mother inlaw without offering help when you have the means to do so right in front of you

I say it again and again and I stand on my words that may the op have all boys so all her daughter in-laws kill her in a more painful way.
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by coogar: 9:42pm On Aug 10, 2013
kulyie: but the husband is not violent right.his beating his wife was honourable right?i can see how hard you are trying to exonerate the man as if he is a sain in the whole scene.which man will beat his wife for any reason at all if not that the man is a weakling shocked

a wife watched her mother in law die painfully and you blame the husband? this is my problem with you confused feminists. if it was the husband that watched his father-in-law die and refused to help him, would you blame his wife? what about adults taking responsibility gif their own actions?

so watching her die is the price to pay? death? 80%? you make a mockery of christianity when you talk this way. what she did was immoral - pure, plain and simple!

yes feminism is for women to have each others back,but in a situation where a woman (mother inlaw) was displaying wickedness and domineering spitit on her daughter inlaw,when she has the chance to save her,you think she will :/

shaking my head!!!

now you can quickly call 'feminism' meanwhile i have conscience and decorum and i will shake what mama has given me before jesus tomorow jare,your curse cannot affect me in anyway :p cheesy

go and sin no more......
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 10, 2013
chaircover: On a serious note I dont know why people get their feathers ruffled when kulyie yarns

Kulyie is not married and she acts tough for reasons, I understand.

I know for certain that in 5 years time when she is married, it will be yes ma, yes ma three bags full ma. All dis one na mouth grin

I know the die hard no nonsense ones on this forum and kulyie is not one of them. She is only acting tough to "protect" herself. She was not born like that and she will never in a thousand years watch her MIL die, no matter what the MIL does to her.
grin nawa o.this chaircover woman you sef funny grin you see me ri?you know me before,you don live for my house.cheesy na wa o.why you con dey analyze me like say na you born e,you know the history of my life. grin you know say since i join this nairaland,i never look your face,i just dey respect you silently,no let me look your face o 8-)
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by EfemenaXY: 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2013
kulyie: i have ansered you madam grin

No you haven't.

All I need is a simple "yes" or "no" response from you.

Are you okay to let your husband deny giving your elderly mum, life-saving medical help?

YES or NO??

*** No need for long story abeg ***
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2013

2 Likes

Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2013
coogar:

a wife watched her mother in law die painfully and you blame the husband? this is my problem with you confused feminists. if it was the husband that watched his father-in-law die and refused to help him, would you blame his wife? what about adults taking responsibility gif their own actions?

so watching her die is the price to pay? death? 80%? you make a mockery of christianity when you talk this way. what she did was immoral - pure, plain and simple!

shaking my head!!!

go and sin no more......
gringringringringrin you know what,let me just leave you.i am through with you.as far as i am concerned,this convo is over 8-)
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 10, 2013
chaircover:

Look my face ke! on faceless forum cheesy When I close my laptop lid, it all fades into oblivion until the next time I log on.

Sha take it easy. One can meet the right one anywhere. Dont do yourself a disservice because you want to be an Internet warrior. You are not as bad as you like to portray.
how do you know that :p grin and waht makes you think i am looking for cheesy abeg o gringringrin
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 10, 2013
Efemena_xy:

No you haven't.

All I need is a simple "yes" or "no" response from you.

Are you okay to let your husband deny giving your elderly mum, life-saving medical help?

YES or NO??

*** No need for long story abeg ***
well my mom will sit in her husbands house so she wouldnt have any reason to 'need or be at the mercy of the help of her son inlaw'

so that question cannot be answered in a yes or no way cheesy
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by EfemenaXY: 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2013
kulyie: well my mom will sit in her husbands house so she wouldnt have any reason to 'need or be at the mercy of the help of her son inlaw'

You be real politician. lipsrsealed cool
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by biolabee(m): 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2013
kulyie: well my mom will sit in her husbands house so she wouldnt have any reason to 'need or be at the mercy of the help of her son inlaw'

kuly... i no know say u like football grin grin
kuly maradona,,,lol
Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by coogar: 10:04pm On Aug 10, 2013
taryour:
Let me correct you young lady,the wife slapped her hubby first before he beat her up which I think serves her right What right thinking woman slapped her hubby over the issue of her mother inlaw Does feminism also support that a woman raises her hands at her hubby first Does the same feminism support you watch a old dying mother inlaw without offering help when you have the means to do so right in front of you

I say it again and again and I stand on my words that may the op have all boys so all her daughter in-laws kill her in a more painful way.

Re: I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 10, 2013
taryour:

nothing happens without a reason madam.there was a provocation created by the man which the woman bottled up and hence caused the slap.note that our tolerance level for bottling up provocation is different.number 2 you support domestic violence in marriage abi cheesy because 2 adults cannot control their anger,thats nice,keep it up cheesy shows how well you are trainning your sons to be boxers when they are married cheesy

the way some women lick the ar,,ses of 'almighty mother inlaw' ehen,its mind boggling,as if marriage is such a rare grammy awards.smh 8-)

issshhh.8-)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband And His Family Has Turned Against Me / Your Views On Men Who Help Their Partners With House Chores. / *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.