Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,467 members, 7,850,621 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:07 AM

Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? (43949 Views)

Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out / Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? / No Guy As Ever Asked Me Out!!!no True Lover At 17...wat Is Wrng Wit Me??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Oildichotomy(m): 8:40pm On Aug 10, 2013
Modified
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Oildichotomy(m): 8:43pm On Aug 10, 2013
lorretta u: Most guys would like a lady to ask them out so that they can brag to their friends how one slutty girl is throwing herself all over him.
And encourage him to 'knack' her. In their voice it goes "guy no dull o. See free punni. Guy no fall my hand o."
All these ones waiting for a lady to ask them out,lol you're in for a loooong wait.in this jungle of no gentlemen u really expect a girl to throw her dignity at ur feet just like that?
Truth is that it doesn't matter.and it's a bit admirable.
But problem is with the attitude of men. So many girls will NEVER take that chance,
Unless of course I find myself in yankee.
Sorry dudes.for now y'all gotta be doing the chasing. wink
At least, you made some sense in your entire NL life without throwing tantrums
BTW i prefer the predator approach than being the prey- food chain things! #winks

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 10, 2013
25Calibre:

Grab what Me and shymexx are about to have a serious fight over Feed-me-more.

I don't care if she doesn't like me, I must have her by hook or crook grin grin grin

Bruv, back off, that's the e-wife right there.

I paid for all she's got, init feed-me-more?
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2013
Feed me more:

Shymmex, you know i do on the bolded, but your problem is, you are always trying to play "hard ball"... lol.

Hey, i don't judge people with their online personality, far from it.

I'm not divulging anything concerning the person, that remains a private affair. lol

And good luck with your appointment wink

Fresh off the barbers, where are u at?

Let's talk on a level cos it seems u're still gassing me, luv.

Who's this guy? - be honest b
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by sagytariusTM1: 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2013
DICKtator:

Typical Sagittarius.

phucking all around!!!
never balanced
restless mofos!!!!!
but hey!!!!!
at times being single is tha shyteee!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin
Ce n'est pas ma faute!
cheesy
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Jehem: 9:04pm On Aug 10, 2013
Harbosede02: Av neva asked n will neva ask a guy out,sey wetin??no matter aw much i might be into d guy,i wud neva tell im m intrested in im...

No worry, you go sidon for house tire. If you like when you see a guy you like dont open your mouth and express yourself. Thats why i love ladies from western countries because they dont pretend, our naija ladies are no.1 in the world when it comes to pretence, that is why they always regret at the end. Go to churches and see them in their numbers looking for prophecy, assignment and special holy water and olive oil because of HUSBAND. Some even go to BABALAWO.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 10, 2013
I have not done it bfr and it doesnt look like sth i will ever do
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by sagytariusTM1: 9:06pm On Aug 10, 2013
omiobo:

Go ask tuface,he go tell something dey happen.
Paddy mi. Leave mata for mattias.
cheesy
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by MariaGoretti: 9:06pm On Aug 10, 2013
rhowly: ok o lol. forgive me for assuming research stopped @ "he fell like the walls of Jericho." Anyhu I applaud girls who can ask a guy out. It screams CONFIDENCE and yes the risk of rejection & presuppositions exist as with every other thing in life. But I think it'd be an immense loss to miss out on a cool individual just cos you're proud or got self-esteem issues. then again some guys just hate that stuff. been asked out twice; one went well for a while,the other I respectfully declined
no probs..... I cant actually conclude with just one specimen....there are so many guys I will love to try that on....so many different guys.
You can call that, ADVENTURE...!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by inspbado(m): 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2013
I was asked out by three separate girls. I eventually
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by northpole1(m): 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2013
ngozievergreen: I have not done it bfr and it doesnt look like sth i will ever do
Oh really? park well jor!
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by lalaboi(m): 9:12pm On Aug 10, 2013
They know how to make their moves when they see what they want. . .They dont directly ask a guy out, they attract his attention and lead him grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by CamillusUA: 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2013
segzi cres:
Lol, when did i say love was blind? You have an attitude problem. Im sure you will get married mid 62 with that attitude.
oboy u wicked o. See as u dey increase d age. Lol
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by darkwarp: 9:15pm On Aug 10, 2013
[quote author=sagytarius™]All the relationships I've had with ladies were initiated by them. Currently, there is another that met me at my cousine's wedding and she is already all over me. Her calls are already rolling-in; and I know soon enough, she will overcome that inertia to tell me what's on her mind grin.

Buh, I hate commitments angry
IMHO, Being Single is the Bomb! cheesy

[/quot

U he mumu. No guts to chat them up huh!
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by darkwarp: 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2013
Harbosede02: Av neva asked n will neva ask a guy out,sey wetin??no matter aw much i might be into d guy,i wud neva tell im m intrested in im...

Na ya sef u dey do. Aporoka!
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by rhowly(m): 9:17pm On Aug 10, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
no probs..... I cant actually conclude with just one specimen....there are so many guys I will love to try that on....so many different guys.
You can call that, ADVENTURE...!
. ok.be sure to let me in on ur findings
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by awizzy1(m): 9:18pm On Aug 10, 2013
Harbosede02: tell me,wich 1 is givin u headache,is it my likes or watfoolish guys!!

Madam calm down na...u don't have to be insultive about it.you have made your point,you can aswell ignore.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by comrChris(m): 9:18pm On Aug 10, 2013
[quote
author=LesbianBoy]
Dont mind her and her likes! See how she is running her mouth.......''i
can never ask a guy out and will never bla bla bla''.........Yet they
would have the guts to say ''men and women are equal''. If we are equal
why can't women also ask us out too! Nonsense! Equal ko Equality Ni....
FOOLISH GIRLS! grin grin [/quote] ## Bros easy nau u no knw say na underage dey worry some gals?evn if she doam she go stil wan form one useless sane
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by twizzleshi(f): 9:20pm On Aug 10, 2013
This NL peeps and their ever running hands 2 type insultive words...smh.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by nigflue: 9:20pm On Aug 10, 2013
I believe a guy should make the first move not the opposite.

Most girls that make the first move are the ones that guys turning the way they want, because they're the ones that has d greater percentage of love.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by awizzy1(m): 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2013
lalaboi: They know how to make their moves when they see what they want. . .They dont directly ask a guy out, they attract his attention and lead him grin

And if they eventually do,it is only right to handle such a scenerio properly wiether you are aTtracted to them or not.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by MariaGoretti: 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2013
rhowly: . ok.be sure to let me in on ur findings
Dont worry, you will be reading it out of a column in a newspaper or magazine, in no distant time....*winks*

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by mrdino(m): 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2013
there`s no shame n tryin 2 get wot u want. There`r cases whereby a lady can b encourage 2 ask a guy out e.g: if d guy needs ncouragemnt lyk mayb d lady is his superior @ wrk, or she`s older than d guy bt knws d guy has feelins 4 her. D most important tyn is dat she shd 1st observ if d guy shares d same feelin wt her.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Feedmemore(f): 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2013
ShymX:

Fresh off the barbers, where are u at?

Let's talk on a level cos it seems u're still gassing me, luv.

Who's this guy? - be honest b

First off, lemme see your new cut lol, is it clean shave, low-cut or 3step? Lol. Lemme see a snippet.

Like i
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by olu4life(m): 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2013
Make una free harbosede abeg. She's still a young girl.
@Harbosede, ride on girl. Let them run their mouth. Wish u da best jawe
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Hychineson(m): 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2013
berem: Yes i did some years back and it turned out well. cool
u can still try with me.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2013
I have a stand-point on this topic of discussion. I am a typical African boy and i'm well vast in culture and tradition. In fact, our cultures and traditions are great. Nonetheless, permit me to say it unequivocally and in plain language that the restriction placed on ladies or women based on their gender is not only too much but also like searching for an honest man with a stolen lantern. Permit me to use this analogy. Let's say our law gave us the right to life and yet we are not allowed to eat, drink or even move about. Is that not a right to miserable life? Isn't that laughable and ridiculous? Exactly my point! I'm a law student, yet I know scientists are wonderful and engineers are great but despite the erudition of the duo, they are yet to invent a machine that will fight the feeling of love and sincere emotion and i have my honourable doubt whether such will ever witness the light of the day. Placing this fact in our minds, i have taken an intellectual excursion through the bible and several books, there is no where the emotion of ladies have been regulated to ensure they don't feel for men and that it's only men that must feel for them. If this is so, invariably the same way Henry can have feelings and affections of love for Sandra, so also Asake can feel for Akanni and Mariam for Danjuma. To this effect, i think it is an emotional punishment and a misguiding fact which may appear culturally stimulating but emotionally misleading to see a lady asking a guy out as a shame to either womanhood, human generation and our culture. It is a divine feeling which no culture should alter, our social status shouldn't condemn it and our sentiment shouldn't cloud good judgements. If a lady should ask you out, that is not to say she's cheap. Infact, i commend such ladies for being themselves and shunning pretence and silent emotional death. Love and affection knows no class, age, religion, status or even gender. I humbly submit

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 10, 2013
Feed me more:

First off, lemme see your new cut lol, is it clean shave, low-cut or 3step? Lol. Lemme see a snippet.

Like i

Lmao.. U're a joker!

It's a fade top and it looks gud enough for u to like my face loool.

How about let me see u first?
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by ATMCARD2(m): 9:55pm On Aug 10, 2013
nikkyshyne: Please who? cheesy
.Amebo.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by GatJokez(f): 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2013
patrkq:
blunt truth

Ehm, not everyone is interested in jumping on an overused joystick lmbo grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by justyn4real(m): 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2013

Pride! Pride hurts some times u know. Notin stops u from expressing or feelings to someone u feel it concerns. Guess if its wizkid or iyanya, u would ask dem out if u r opportuned to cheesy
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Feedmemore(f): 10:03pm On Aug 10, 2013
ShymX:

Lmao.. U're a joker!

It's a fade top and it looks gud enough for u to like my face loool.

How about let me see u first?

Lol.

I know that's the last thing you 'll do... cheesy tongue

Anyway, i was just trying pulling your leg.

So, what's new papi? undecided undecidedIt's been a while...

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply)

Why Girls Don't Reply Your Messg(facebook) / Guys, 8 Ladies You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life / How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.