Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? (43892 Views)

Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out / Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? / No Guy As Ever Asked Me Out!!!no True Lover At 17...wat Is Wrng Wit Me??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Truckpusher(m): 10:12pm On Aug 10, 2013
Feed me more:

That's how some of you guys say, and when the lady makes the first move, it becomes "a rude shock". embarassed
Bring it on ,I'll be waiting patiently
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Feedmemore(f): 10:18pm On Aug 10, 2013
Truckpusher: Bring it on ,I'll be waiting patiently

Hmmm....

The fact of the matter is, I'll never ask a typical Nigerian guy out, and i have my reasons. Don't ask me why?
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Unitedabby(m): 10:20pm On Aug 10, 2013
patrkq:
blunt truth
dont mind them jare!they are all the same !!
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Truckpusher(m): 10:27pm On Aug 10, 2013
Feed me more:

Hmmm....

The fact of the matter is, I'll never ask a typical Nigerian guy out, and i have my reasons. Don't ask me why?
Like i said before ,bring it on and get the shock of your life wink....btw what do you mean by a 'typical Nigerian' embarassed.....These are just stereotypes.
Why don't you give it a shot? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 10, 2013
fankasibe:
on point girl, u ar so on point.....that brings me to d question [s]'what if dat prince charming never came ur way[/s], na wetin u wan do?
fortunately,there's no lack of princes charming. They abound everywhere kiss

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Mannylex(m): 10:31pm On Aug 10, 2013
Creative mind: I have a stand-point on this topic of discussion. I am a typical African boy and i'm well vast in culture and tradition. In fact, our cultures and traditions are great. Nonetheless, permit me to say it unequivocally and in plain language that the restriction placed on ladies or women based on their gender is not only too much but also like searching for an honest man with a stolen lantern. Permit me to use this analogy. Let's say our law gave us the right to life and yet we are not allowed to eat, drink or even move about. Is that not a right to miserable life? Isn't that laughable and ridiculous? Exactly my point! I'm a law student, yet I know scientists are wonderful and engineers are great but despite the erudition of the duo, they are yet to invent a machine that will fight the feeling of love and sincere emotion and i have my honourable doubt whether such will ever witness the light of the day. Placing this fact in our minds, i have taken an intellectual excursion through the bible and several books, there is no where the emotion of ladies have been regulated to ensure they don't feel for men and that it's only men that must feel for them. If this is so, invariably the same way Henry can have feelings and affections of love for Sandra, so also Asake can feel for Akanni and Mariam for Danjuma. To this effect, i think it is an emotional punishment and a misguiding fact which may appear culturally stimulating but emotionally misleading to see a lady asking a guy out as a shame to either womanhood, human generation and our culture. It is a divine feeling which no culture should alter, our social status shouldn't condemn it and our sentiment shouldn't cloud good judgements. If a lady should ask you out, that is not to say she's cheap. Infact, i commend such ladies for being themselves and shunning pretence and silent emotional death. Love and affection knows no class, age, religion, status or even gender. I humbly submit

Mehn! Guy are you writing a term paper? Even an English lecturer would give up reading that. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2013
Feed me more:

Hmmm....

exactly babe. Don't mind them.
Just smile at them even.just a smile.
And u get the reputaion of a slut undecided
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Iaz93: 10:33pm On Aug 10, 2013
Entertaining thread! @Harbosede and collynxo, you guys should give up pls.

Feed_me_more, me likey you.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by jayblinx(m): 10:34pm On Aug 10, 2013
segzi cres:
This is why you will grow old and get married at age 52
seriously...never say never....cus u cud 1day go back to ur vomit
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Truckpusher(m): 10:34pm On Aug 10, 2013
lorretta u: exactly babe. Don't mind them.
Lmao....apparently you've been running with the wrong crowd and you actually generalizing that?.......c'mon! stop painting us like the devil cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by eluquenson(m): 10:35pm On Aug 10, 2013
Baybe: I've never asked a guy out, not with the attitude of Nigerian guys....If i'm really really into a guy and the guy is responsible I can ask him out...I still dey wait for that day gringrin

Na oyinbo man say "make hay yle d sun shines" no be shereshere oh, av experienced it before bt, I turned d request down just because she's nt my taste.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by inspbado(m): 10:42pm On Aug 10, 2013
I was asked out by three ladies at different times some years back. I eventually went out with the one I most shared common interests with, While I diplomatically let off the other two ladies. And I'm happy to say the two ladies are still my good friends till this very day.
So ladies I'll advice u to always relate with mature guys and not immature and insecure boys who will treat you shabbily so as to feel hip and fly amongst their peers smiley

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Feedmemore(f): 10:43pm On Aug 10, 2013
lorretta u: exactly babe. Don't mind them.

Exactly where i was driving to when i said 'typical Nigerian' lol
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Unitedabby(m): 10:45pm On Aug 10, 2013
lorretta u: Most guys would like a lady to ask them out so that they can brag to their friends how one slutty girl is throwing herself all over him.
And encourage him to 'knack' her. In their voice it goes "guy no dull o. See free punni. Guy no fall my hand o."
All these ones waiting for a lady to ask them out,lol you're in for a loooong wait.in this jungle of no gentlemen u really expect a girl to throw her dignity at ur feet just like that?
Truth is that it doesn't matter.and it's a bit admirable.
But problem is with the attitude of men. So many girls will NEVER take that chance,
Unless of course I find myself in yankee.
Sorry dudes.for now y'all gotta be doing the chasing. wink
o wait a sec!did you just mention the word DIGNITY?i bet 99.9% of you girls have long lost it so wake up gal!!!
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Feedmemore(f): 10:45pm On Aug 10, 2013
Iaz93: Entertaining thread! @Harbosede and collynxo, you guys should give up pls.

Feed_me_more, me likey you.

Really? undecided

Me likey you too cheesy
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by eluquenson(m): 10:49pm On Aug 10, 2013
ngozievergreen: I have not done it bfr and it doesnt look like sth i will ever do

My piece of advice for u...it doesn't make a difference if u ask a guy out or a guy ask u out, d most important tin is INTENTION.
Oyinbo man says "a stitch in time saves nine"
Dats my 2kobo
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by BlackPikiN(m): 10:50pm On Aug 10, 2013
Feed me more:

Really? undecided

Me likey you too cheesy

Thanks for liking me. tongue
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 10, 2013
Okay. Thanks, point noted, taken and thrown in the waste bin.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by eluquenson(m): 11:02pm On Aug 10, 2013
Adexchelsea19: Goin tru d pages,i ben even tink sey that @Harbosede go fine,see as she wowo con dey form...na wao!

Eniyansoro oooh grin
Monkey e no fine bt him mummy like am
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by HARDDON: 11:05pm On Aug 10, 2013
feels swit!

the subtle way they pass themselves across, with this shy smile

the hesitation, fighting hard to hold back the tongue yet the body language gives them away.

and when they finally find their tongues, they mumble some strange words.... like their hearts would just fall outa their cages!

Fun to behold. then in my mind i be like ' now the predator has turned the prey " tuale to da big boss.... hehehe

usually make it easy on em by pullin em ova and kissing the words outa their lips....awww awesome!

but if i dont dig her person, i pull out ma pad and tab away,,,, and subtly move off mentally.

dis happened one day, she excused her self, went to the rest room and wept bitterly( sorry J, just no attraction)
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Feedmemore(f): 11:09pm On Aug 10, 2013
BlackPikiN:

Thanks for liking me. tongue

You this guy! cheesy

It's been a while, how have you been?
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by fairygeh(f): 11:09pm On Aug 10, 2013
Creative mind: . Sorry brother, i wrote that for intellectuals and not loose-talkers. If your orison is inherently low to comply, contribute or analyse, why not concentrate on 2go alone. Nairaland is for more matured and articulate minds. I bet it's not for people who can't distinguish making one's stand known through comment and paper presentation. May God who gave you that big head teach you how to use it wisely. Amen. One love.
Jesus christ of Oyo state.see yabbing shocked

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Iaz93: 11:25pm On Aug 10, 2013
Feed me more:

Really? undecided

Me likey you too cheesy

grin cheesy
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by ceeceeco: 11:25pm On Aug 10, 2013
segzi cres:
pride is a disease. It can deprieve u øf sø many tinz in life...take nøte!
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 10, 2013
Feed me more:
Lol.

I know that's the last thing you 'll do... cheesy tongue

Anyway, i was just trying pulling your leg.

So, what's new papi? undecided undecidedIt's been a while...

Nothing queen, I've just been chilling and enjoying what life has been throwing at me.

And you?

Hey, I'm sprung!!! tongue
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 10, 2013
Why's everyone trying to steal my feed_me_more? angry

I paid her dowry already, go get ya own ya own! *Big Pun's voice* undecided
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by MightyFortress: 11:27pm On Aug 10, 2013
Wow!
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by ceeceeco: 11:28pm On Aug 10, 2013
Harbosede02: Av neva asked n will neva ask a guy out,sey wetin??no matter aw much i might be into d guy,i wud neva tell im m intrested in im...
pride is a disease, it can deprieve u øf sø many tins in life...take nøte!
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by 2legit2qwt: 11:29pm On Aug 10, 2013
Feed me more, when are you gonna use your real picture? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Iaz93: 11:30pm On Aug 10, 2013
ShymX: Why's everyone trying to steal my feed_me_more? angry

I paid her dowry already, go get ya own ya own! *Big Pun's voice* undecided
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by RichesAD: 11:31pm On Aug 10, 2013
segzi cres:
You'r right,pride wan kill her.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 10, 2013
Most ladies fil2 big2,odas tinkz itz weird...anywayz,SHE asked me out,gained my attention..nd WON my HEART(it was a moment wen i was tryin 2 choose btw her nd 2 others)...i felt xo HONORED dat day......stil remembrin dat AWESOME MOMENT

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply)

The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. / Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience / What Men Must Do To Ensure Successful Relationship And Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.