Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,918 members, 7,824,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Every Guy Biggest Problem..official!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Guy Biggest Problem..official!! (12881 Views)

Biggest Problem In Love / ..what Every Guy Really Wants To Know? / Is It OK For A Lady To Sleep With Every Guy She Dates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Guy Biggest Problem..official!! by segzicres(m): 6:15pm On Aug 11, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
You need help asap....you've got serious issues.
Your only stating the obvious grin

1 Like

Re: Every Guy Biggest Problem..official!! by xynerise: 6:16pm On Aug 11, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...corrrection...the males that did not agree with this thread are Known Nairaland ga'y nice guys..we hav nothin against gay guys..its ther femine right to giv ther opinion undecided
Your fada

1 Like

Re: Every Guy Biggest Problem..official!! by MariaGoretti: 6:23pm On Aug 11, 2013
segzi cres:
Your only stating the obvious grin
oh, there is more?

1 Like

Re: Every Guy Biggest Problem..official!! by tellwisdom: 6:58pm On Aug 11, 2013
xynerise:
Your fada

undecided
Re: Every Guy Biggest Problem..official!! by xynerise: 7:05pm On Aug 11, 2013
tellwisdom:

undecided
Deal with it

1 Like

Re: Every Guy Biggest Problem..official!! by MrCork: 7:27pm On Aug 11, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
You need help asap....you've got serious issues.

...really?..women claim they want guys who tell the truth.. the thruth is out and now they can handle it ...WHAT DO U WOMEN WANT? ..SERRRIUSLY??..We GIVE UP..AM GOIN TO BED!! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Every Guy Biggest Problem..official!! by MrCork: 7:29pm On Aug 11, 2013
...and also..loook at the bullet points...am I lyin?..truss me, we really really give up!! angry
Re: Every Guy Biggest Problem..official!! by Ollyzontal: 7:47pm On Aug 11, 2013
And yet u cannot do without women
Re: Every Guy Biggest Problem..official!! by MrCork: 7:51pm On Aug 11, 2013
Ollyzontal: And yet u cannot do without women

angry

1 Like

Re: Every Guy Biggest Problem..official!! by IAMBREEZY: 7:52pm On Aug 11, 2013
this cork guy is crazy

1 Like

Re: Every Guy Biggest Problem..official!! by MrCork: 7:52pm On Aug 11, 2013
Ollyzontal: And yet u cannot do without women

^^^^^another angry female..we give up! embarassed
Re: Every Guy Biggest Problem..official!! by MariaGoretti: 7:57pm On Aug 11, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...really?..women claim they want guys who tell the truth.. the thruth is out and now they can handle it ...WHAT DO U WOMEN WANT? ..SERRRIUSLY??..We GIVE UP..AM GOIN TO BED!! undecided
But not EVERY GUY agrees to your bullets...cant you see? Why dont you just make it a singular thingy, uh?
That will be more understanable....dont you think so.....and no, nobody says you were lying, ok?
Re: Every Guy Biggest Problem..official!! by MrCork: 8:03pm On Aug 11, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
But not EVERY GUY agrees to your bullets...cant you see? Why dont you just make it a singular thingy, uh?
That will be more understanable....dont you think so.....and no, nobody says you were lying, ok?

...sweeery am not sure if u where glasses OR if u hav electricity but how many guys (100% full blooded straight guys) did u see *disagree* with the truth on this thread?..huh? ..ZERO!! ...so why wud i lie? undecided

1 Like

Re: Every Guy Biggest Problem..official!! by MariaGoretti: 8:12pm On Aug 11, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...sweeery am not sure if u where glasses OR if u hav electricity but how many guys (100% full blooded straight guys) did u see *disagree* with the truth on this thread?..huh? ..ZERO!! ...so why wud i lie? undecided
this is a waste of time....take my advice and get help.
Re: Every Guy Biggest Problem..official!! by MrCork: 8:22pm On Aug 11, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
this is a waste of time....take my advice and get help.

Maria-Goretti <<<< Proofs my point...Another angry woman..they juss dont like correction!! undecided
Re: Every Guy Biggest Problem..official!! by Sanboy25: 8:31pm On Aug 11, 2013
* He is back at it again.... undecided *
Re: Every Guy Biggest Problem..official!! by MrCork: 8:37pm On Aug 11, 2013
Sanboy25: * He is back at it again.... undecided *

..Sweeery at least u proofed yor sef to be a wifey material..unlike Mariagagoroto Goretti...she dosent take to correction! embarassed
Re: Every Guy Biggest Problem..official!! by Sanboy25: 8:39pm On Aug 11, 2013
That's between you and her, I'm out of here... undecided

1 Like

Re: Every Guy Biggest Problem..official!! by MrCork: 8:46pm On Aug 11, 2013
Sanboy25: That's between you and her, I'm out of here... undecided

^^^^^another angry woman...STEP 5: She been angry with me ever since I mentioned the word Peggy..my white Angel...Guys how can we cope with womens jelousy?..PLEASE ADVISE?. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Every Guy Biggest Problem..official!! by MariaGoretti: 8:46pm On Aug 11, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..Sweeery at least u proofed yor sef to be a wifey material..unlike Mariagagoroto Goretti...she dosent take to correction! embarassed
wow, such spelling of my name.....you know, you kinda very amusing.....love it.
Re: Every Guy Biggest Problem..official!! by MrCork: 8:53pm On Aug 11, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
wow, such spelling of my name.....you know, you kinda very amusing.....love it.

....are u light skin or half cast? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Every Guy Biggest Problem..official!! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 11, 2013
U having girl probs I feel bad for u son . . .

1 Like

Re: Every Guy Biggest Problem..official!! by MariaGoretti: 8:57pm On Aug 11, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

....are u light skin or half cast? undecided
pure breed.....any problem.
Re: Every Guy Biggest Problem..official!! by MrCork: 9:01pm On Aug 11, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
pure breed.....any problem.

...sweery..when u go for job interviews..do u alwasy answer a question wit a question?...This is our EXACT problem with women!!...shud I repeat my question again very slowly? angry

4 Likes

Re: Every Guy Biggest Problem..official!! by fyneboi79(m): 9:03pm On Aug 11, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
undecided

THE WOMAN ISSUE!!!...

1. Talking about marriage,kids & settling down…we HATE that topic!! angry
2. Ask how there day went & they will talk nonstop for 26 hours without food or water
3. we're supposed to know the answer to all questions to *TEST* if we're really their soul mates..They question u like a detective..
4. Silent treatment: ..you ask them what is wrong and they giv u silent treatment…start staring at u like a Vulture for no reason…as if u did sumthin wrong. ..Cant a guy cheat by mistake?..anyways! undecided

5. They cannot make a simple compliment towards another woman…Worse of all,. You mention another woman’s name…you in trouble! embarassed

6. They like to keep the house too tidy.. did we ever say we were not happy with the way it was? ..acting like our Mum!
7. They cry over anything: a sad movie, happy movie, Cartoon Movie, watchin Big Brother, bad haircut, a broken nail, etc..& expect us to clean up their emotional mess.

8. When it comes to shoppin or window shoppin.. they use maximum of 10 hours & still expect u to follow them around.

9. To show their superiority, will attack our weak spot: seexxx...talkin about when u didnt deliver..isnt the past supose to be the past? angry

Good observation! But you can do better in Ɣ☺ΰя written english.grin
Re: Every Guy Biggest Problem..official!! by MrsChima(f): 9:03pm On Aug 11, 2013
Mr. Cork....you are not gaining punny points.
Re: Every Guy Biggest Problem..official!! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 11, 2013
This is hilarious..guy fancies himself an expert lol

1 Like

Re: Every Guy Biggest Problem..official!! by MariaGoretti: 9:05pm On Aug 11, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...sweery..when u go for job interviews..do u alwasy answer a question wit a question?...This is our EXACT problem with women!!...shud I repeat my question again very slowly? angry
ooopsie....never knew this was a job interview? What job, exactly am I being interviewed for?
Re: Every Guy Biggest Problem..official!! by MrCork: 9:07pm On Aug 11, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
ooopsie....never knew this was a job interview? What job, exactly am I being interviewed for?

.. Stress free Wifey material!! angry

4 Likes

Re: Every Guy Biggest Problem..official!! by MrCork: 9:11pm On Aug 11, 2013
..juss wonderng if all the MEN hav gone on holiday...why are they sittin down allowin females to attack me for tellin the truth & notin but the truth?...whats goin on? undecided
Re: Every Guy Biggest Problem..official!! by MrsChima(f): 9:12pm On Aug 11, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
..juss wonderng if all the MEN hav gone on holiday...why are they sittin down allowin females to attack me for tellin the truth & notin but the truth?...whats goin on? undecided

Because they know you are a dumb ash.
Re: Every Guy Biggest Problem..official!! by MrCork: 9:13pm On Aug 11, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Because they know you are a dumb ash.

^^^^^ WOW!!..Dracula is awake!! embarassed

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Can You Tell The Difference Between Flirting And "just Being Nice?" / If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? / Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ????????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.